The Violet Rose Society Pt. 02

Story Info
Chiana serves her new masters.
1.2k words
4.18
11.5k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samas34
Samas34
42 Followers

Her First Duty.

The Genoxia's central dome was once used to contain a massive sphere of compressed, metal rich rock. Large asteroids were caught by the ships colossal tractor beam situated at the front of the ship, and its raw substance was melted down by powerful molecular cutters as the material was pulled into a central chamber of the vessel. It lead to the dome, where the molten rock was held and compressed by gravity manipulation into a dense sphere. Which could then be mined by smaller drones, the ores transported to other districts of the ship to be refined and packed for transport where it was needed.

About a century after its capture, a costly and vicious operation in which the bulk of the fighting was done by alien mercenary forces, a modest prince of one of the wealthier Gamenite shipmaster houses. Managed to successfully bid for its active service on behalf of his family's estate.

It was supposed to be utilised in the same manner its original Ymiri builders had used it for. Mineral gathering and refining, this time on behalf of the princes house. But unbeknownst to anyone but the prince and his closest new 'aide', the Genoxia was extensively modified for more seedy purposes.

The main dome, complete with half of the dense, and now cold sphere resting within it. Was turned into a lavish retreat roughly six kilometres in diameter. The Domes ceiling was refitted with massive holo projectors, able to simulate both light sources and skies of any world that was desired.

The chunk of ore, now resting on the bottom half of the dome, was converted into a breathtaking countryside landscape, beautiful savannah grasslands with isolated pockets of trees set a warm mood along with the maintained climate, and arranged in a ring within the dome, were the clusters of estate houses the society now called home, and within these lavish manors, the sounds of lust and unrestrained passion echoed through their walls as the society played with their new concubines.

Chiana was thrown by the now naked group of four men onto a large scarlet colored bedding. The group as one jumped onto it with her, erections pulsing for action. Rhonir grabbed the back of her long ponytail as the hands of the others swarmed over her skimpy outfit. He ravenously kissed her lips as the others began savagely tearing the flimsy fabric off her, with the noise of rips and tearing the men yelled and whooped as Chiana's breasts bounced out , and Talonen finished off the last of the outfit, exposing her fully.

Salek could no longer control himself, gripping one large breast, his drooling mouth opened, tongue flicking wildly as he descended towards a large nipple.

Chiana:!!!!

She felt an explosion of pleasure hit the center of her head as one of the men suddenly started sucking on her tit, the others jeered him on as he ran his tongue rapidly around. Her nipple started to harden in response. Salek pulled away, and a thin line of saliva trickled down her breast.

Talonen talked through a small mic in his hand, his words translated into Ymiri language as he spoke.

"Spread your legs as wide as you possibly can! Let us all deep inside you! As far as we can all get!"

"The other three jostled and laughed at his words, they're eyes widening as Chiana did as she was told. She threw her arms around the back of her head and spread her legs as far as was comfortable, she pushed her pelvis forward, offering her womanhood to the group. The lewd screeches that came from their mouths filled the estate.

Talonen was first, gripping both her breasts fully with his hands, he pushed his cock deep into her, both himself and Chiana roared in pleasure. He felt her strain as the muscles tightened and he began his thrusts. His vision went blurry as he slammed his own pelvis between her thighs.

Chiana's mind was swimming in hormones as the man pumped away. She felt his manhood throbbing as he rapidly built up speed, groping both her breasts as he did. They both moaned in unison, each ones voice raising higher...higher

Talonen "ugh...uhh..uhh!"

Chiana "aah..aaaah...ah!"

"Oh Throne...this....I can feel it!...I'm..." Talonen eyes widened,now smashing between her legs furiously as his climax was building up, Chianas head tilted up as she shouted even more. The other men had lost control completely and were screeching at him, goading him further.

Talonen: "Ahhh..hhhhh!"

Chiana: "Ahhhhhhhhh!"

With one final roar, Talonen came, She felt a warmth spilling into her as his cock pulsed, filling her deeply with his seed. He collapsed on top of her chest as the others cheered, he grabbed the side of her head, planting his lips around hers.

He kissed her, he pushed his tongue into her mouth, and she responded by running hers over his. After the passionate kiss he slowly got up, his cock slid out with a 'thwack', and a thin line of semen spilled out.

The action continued for hours, Salek and Fishig took their turns each, mimicking how Talonen had used her, after they climaxed she felt their spendings added to the first, buy time Fishig had pumped the last of his seed, she started to feel a pleasant cramp between her legs.

Rhonir was the last, but only because he wanted her another way. He picked up the small translater mic. Standing over her with a massive erection.

"I want your mouth! Suck me! Drink every drop when I come!"

Soaked in sweat and panting heavily. Chiana got up, kneeling on the mattress before him. The other three egged her on, but she couldn't understand what was said. Gently grasp his cock in her hands, she slowly opened her mouth as her head descended towards the pulsing head.

Rhonir gasped as he felt velvet lips wrap around him, she sucked, and the pre cum that was trickling out of him while he was watching the others now rushed out as the pressure built.

Thick slurping could be heard by them all as she used her saliva as further lubrication. He grabbed the back of her head and began thrusting along with her head movements.

Rhonir:" Ugh..uhh..uhh...UHH!!"

Chiana:"mmm..umm..mmmm..mmmm!"

Rhonir gripped her head tighter, "I'm...coming...get...ready!!!"

Rhonir:"AHHHHHHHHHHGH!"

She felt a rush of semen flood her mouth completely, it tasted bitter. But the implant kicked in with another dopamine hit, and she greedily swallowed as Rhonir's cock pumped his seed from him.

Chiana:"mmmm{gulp}...mmmm{slurp}mm!"

His head swimming from the climax, Rhonir pulled slowly away, Chiana's lips made a satisfying smack as his cock left them.

They all lay together after the sex, the whole room stank of body sweat and passion, Chiana in the center of four sleeping and satisfied men.

Lying on her back, she stared at the ceiling, thinking.

'Why did I enjoy that?! Why am I satisfied?!'

'I should be enraged! Tearing these bastards apart! But here I am, lying here, my own mind betraying my honor and dignity!'

She looked to her left side, Salek had his arm around her, fast asleep.

'I could kill them all so easily right now! They would not even have the time to register as my fists smashed their heads into slurry!'

She remembered back at the mine, when she sometimes pulled apart cracked rocks with just her fingers. She imagined their heads, peeling in two, gore slipping out the cavity.

She lay back, feeling that now familiar numbness take over when she started to react with anger or rage. It was at that moment, she realised...

'With these things in our heads, we will never be free of them!'


Samas34
Samas34
42 Followers