The Violinist Pt. 03

Story Info
Professional violinist dominates submissive woman.
2.2k words
4.42
7.8k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sensed his pause and allowed him a few more moments to gather himself - but only a few quiet seconds where their breathing continued to come hot and heavy, and she swore she could hear her heart beating.

A few seconds was all he would get. She pushed her hips back towards him, bumping his leg to urge him to action, and then putting her knees together so that his view was slightly obstructed. It was a teasing action and he knew it - first she had given him everything and now she was going to play coy.

He let his right hand fall so that the fingertips pointed to the floor and then swung with a measured force to strike her lightly, the target of his palm being the moist area that was only partially protected by her thighs.

As his hand connected she gave a little inward gasp, but did not reward him with more. He swung again, his fingertips connecting with her wet lips and creating a salacious slapping sound, which she responded to with a purr that seemed to say 'is that all?'

He struck with more meaningful force, repeatedly and with measured timing such that each time she sang a little louder for him. He encouraged her with his own sounds, conducting the performance as he would a choir. By this point his hand was soaking and he took a moment to let her catch her breath - and more importantly so that he could consider the heavenly scent emanating from both her and his hand.

It was utterly compelling, appealing with irresistible force to some part of his being that was far less sophisticated and far more raw than his conscious mind.

He decided it was time to punish her for her earlier teasing. He grabbed each of her legs in his hands and pulled them roughly apart, further than they had been to begin with. She remained motionless and quiet, trusting his guidance.

She heard a shuffle from behind her and was unsure what was about to happen, but this did not concern her. She was already enraptured in the moment and was content to simply let go and enjoy the anticipation.

Suddenly she felt a shiver dance across her spine and neck as his hot breath found her inner thigh, tickling her ever so slightly. She now understood that she had heard him kneeling down to join her on the floor, allowing for him to angle his head towards her.

The breath crept up her leg and she quivered. Her skin yearned for his touch but he would not grant it for what felt to her like many minutes.

The Violinist could sense her need but he was in control and would proceed at his own pace. Her unanswered lust would be the penance for teasing him. His mouth crossed her moist lips, his nose just close enough to brush her soft pubic hair and trigger a reflexive squirm from her. She made a high-pitched pleading noise, to which he responded 'ah ah ah! not yet.'

Being even more naughty, she tried to push herself back onto his mouth. He would have loved nothing more than to bury his face in her, but was enjoying playing the game far too much. He crossed over to her other leg and breathed heavily on her - for only a few seconds before suddenly catching her off guard with a bite.

She yelped, more in suprise than in pain, and he nibbled her again. He began to move around, kissing and biting in turn to keep her off guard. He finally stopped and gave her one painful smack across the rear, straightening himself up and considering her beautifully arched back. She had suffered enough, he decided.

He leaned in and began kissing closer to her wetness and gently teasing his way around, revelling in her quiet moans of both pleasure and pleading. She began to quiver slightly with excitement and lust, and he finally elected to end her 'punishment'.

He buried his face in her in a sudden movement , his tongue working every possible angle and with varying degrees of pressure. He measured her response, experimenting and playing in order to find out what drew the best music out of her. His tongue worked up and down her labia, around, across, flicking and caressing her clitoris, pushing in and out of her. He wanted to taste everything, he wanted to lose himself in her and her pleasure, he wanted to enjoy the intrinsic muliebrity of this intoxicating woman.

She moaned and writhed in ecstacy, pushing her hips onto him and urging more, deeper, softer, harder. She did not know what she wanted but he was giving it to her and it was setting off fireworks within her mind. Her toes curled and she tossed her head and her eyes rolled in their sockets as orgasmic waves began to build. Her breathing became hard and heavy, consistent and unconsciously in time with his, and she began to orchestrate her own bodily symphony of pleasure. He sensed what was happening and became more consistent in his tongueing, focusing on her engorged clitoris as he slid one soaked finger inside of her. He could not believe the heat within, the tight grasp around the digit, the many intricate folds of her. He flicked his tongue and worked his finger up and down, across her G-spot, suddenly becoming aware of his own iron-hardness barely restrained within his pants. Her pleasure was his pleasure, and he would escalate it as much as he could.

The sensations in her body swelled within her and grew until she approached the brink, feeling like she couldn't take it anymore and... she shuddered and convulsed in orgasm, her hips unconsciously driving into him with each powerful wave. She moaned loudly, shamelessly extolling her pleasure for many seconds as the waves in her body lit up, nerves firing and wonderful chemicals flooding her brain. The combination of pain-induced endorphins and orgasm was exquisite and addictive, and she was letting him know all about it.

He allowed her a respite, but after she had caught her breath she again pushed into him, ready and eager for more. However, he stood up.

The vision he had seen during the concert came back to him, and he immediately acted on impulse, reaching for her hair and teasing it out of it's elegant bun. The gorgeous auburn hair fell around her back and shoulders like a waterfall and the scent of the products she used greeted his nostrils. The combination of her earthy, natural scent with the floral hair products was deliciously feminine, contrasting between the animal and the human aspects.

Though it tickled her, she remained face down and submissive, and resisted the urge to move. She knew what was coming and she would not interrupt the moment.

His hand wrapped around her hair and sharply pulled, driving her head backwards and bringing the tips of her mane almost to the top of her buttocks. A moan from her only spurred him on and he slowly added strength to the pull until she was forced to rise up from the floor, supporting her upper body on her hands.

He gave her now extra-sensitive clitoris a soft spank, surprising her and snapping some clarity back into her mind.

'Stay.' He commanded. The word was spoken softly, but with a heavy authoritative tone which she had no intention of ignoring.

He released her hair and her head remained where it was, only falling slightly forward to a position she could maintain independently.

'Open'.

She obliged, opening not only her mouth but her eyes.

Now that she had moved and was looking forward, she became more aware and clear-thinking. As he stepped to her front, she caught his eyes and locked deep into them. Her tongue slowly pushed forward and out of her mouth.

'Good girl.' He said as he undid his belt. She could see his bulge and even a small wetness where he had leaked so much precum that it had soaked through is underwear and trousers. Suddenly she felt a burning need to have him inside of her.

He took off his shirt and cast it aside, then dropped his remaining clothing, his stiff shaft bouncing slightly in a hypnotic motion that transfixed her.

She bobbed her head in a licking-an-ice-cream motion and gazed pleadingly into his eyes.

He knelt before her. She immediately tried to dive forward to engulf him with her lipsticked lips, but he caught her by the hair and held her in place. She strained against the hold, but he would not give.

He teased at her mouth with the tip, just allowing her close enough to flick her tongue out and make contact. She tasted the sweet precum and it made her skin crackle with electricity - not to mention his.

'Is this what you want?' He said, referring to his member.

She said nothing but nodded with puppy-dog eyes.

He let go her hair and she dove forward, putting her hands on his upper thighs and pushing her mouth onto him. She would like to have teased him and toyed with him for a while, but she was not thinking straight and knew only that she must have him inside her. She took as much of him in as she could, all the way to the back of her throat in one motion. The sensation of his girth filling her mouth, pressing her tongue down and nearly causing a gag reflex was heavenly, and she felt like a goddess as she heard his moan.

His leg muscles stiffened in response to the sudden onslaught of pleasurable sensations he was feeling, and he somewhat gave in to her as she began to suck upon him, slowly teasing her head back and forth.

He was content to kneel there relishing the moment and so she continued, running her tongue up and down his shaft and around the head, squeezing him into her throat. Her pace gradually picked up as she went, sensing his enjoyment.

His muscles began flexing almost against his own will. His hips wanted to thrust back and forth and his hands squeezed firmly at anything the could reach. Her breasts, nipples, throat, arms... they were everywhere. He began to lose himself to the sensations and tried to withdraw, not necessarily wanting to orgasm yet. He grabbed his belt from the floor and rapped it firmly across her buttocks to try and slow her down, but it only heightened her desire to devour him. He pulled back a little from her.

She understood his sudden hesitation but would not allow it. Now it was her turn to be the conductor. She moved her head back and forth on him vigorously, looking firmly up into his eyes and gleefully accepting the saliva that was gathering around her lips and running down her chin. He tried to pull himself back yet further, but she continued. He grabbed her hair and tried to hold her head back, but she moved her hands to his backside and grabbed with surprising force, pushing him foward into her throat and accepting the tight pull of her mane.

He was powerless to resist her, and he gave himself over to the moment, instead cupping her jaw in his hands and working his fingers into her hair. She released him and put her hands back onto the floor and followed his lead as he transitioned from receiving to giving.

His hands tightened on her head and he began to take control of the motion, thrusting himself deeply and slowly into her mouth. She was only just managing to take it and her eyes were watering slightly, but she moaned and moaned for him, finding savage joy in her ability.

His whole body began to lock up in muscular tension and his eyes closed. He breathed heavily and loudly, and grunted with virile power. He thrust and thrust into her, the force building until he finally released all of his pent up energy, a loud moan of his own escaping his throat and carrying with it his animal lust that had grown to tremendous levels. She felt his hot cum pumping powerfully into her throat and obligingly swallowed, taking the generous helping as though it were ambrosia to her. The knowledge of him having filled her caused her body to tingle and her wetness to worsen, and she felt yet more lust to have him inside of her.

He withdrew, his member now extremely sensitive. As he left her mouth she took gulps of air to get her breath back and moved into a more upright position, sitting back on her knees and looking innocently up at him, seemingly unaware the wetness on her chin - though in reality knowing exactly what she was doing.

She waited patiently for him to return to himself, one hand over her moist lips and the other softly caressing her breast.

He opened his eyes and watch for a few moments as she pleasured herself before standing.

He walked behind her to where he had been before and picked up the discarded violin bow

'That was VERY naughty.' he said, giving it a practice swing.