All Comments on 'The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 14'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yawn drag now

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 2 years ago

She’s stuck in a trap and she doesn’t know he’s still cheating on her otherwise he’d be happy for her to show up at his place anytime and sadly Beau is hopelessly in love with her and she doesn’t know she just broke his heart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know you get a lot of "yawn" comments but im so here for this story. I love a slow-burn and your characters are written simply but well. I adore this series of yours

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, Sleepy Anon. Why you yawning? You tired? If you're not invested with what happens to these characters after 14 chapters, I'm amazed you made it this far! I bet you're just tired cuz I'm keeping you on the edge of that seat, and i know this much thrilling romance is exhausting. 😜

Hey Oze. You nailed it. Notice Brent vanished after the announcement, and Colin passed out the champagne. Brent peaced-out, totally shattered. Every man has his breaking point! 😤

Hey Nice Anon. Thank you! I'm glad you're still awake and coming back every week! Prepare yourself for the next chapter: Brent: A Bad Connection, because there will be a steep cliff hanger at the end of it, and you'll hate me for leaving you on that precipice... 😈

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When can we expect the next chapter?

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

This was so staged (by Olivia, who outmaneuvered Ginny and Brent's plans). I'm not rating it 5 because I "loved" it, but because you manage to increase the possible conflict to where someone or something will have to blow up and destroy the idiotic facade both of these families maintain--especially where it involves Tom--which is likely the most useless piece of flotsam I could have imagined.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, Anon, i release chapters every week, usually Saturdays.

Hey Com. Just when you thought Tom was out of the picture, he's back in it! Blissfully unaware of what his girlfriend has been up to. But for how long....? He is a douchebag, though, for sure.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

It was my intention to step away from reading this for a full month and then read four episodes back to back and enjoy this more. Don't let the fact that I'm back in two weeks fool you. If I hadn't been forced into taking 3 or 4 days off for a stomach bug, I wouldn't be here now. I've stated previously that I much prefer reading 4 or 5 of these snippet episodes together than once a week. I can easily walk away for a month.

Hopefully, whatever Brent comes up with to embarrass Virginia will be so outrageous that she will be able to use it for an excuse to end this engagement. Probably not because she still hasn't grown a backbone yet. But it would be great to see something along these lines:

Brent: You can't get engaged to this loser! You're too young and hot to leave the singles scene yet! Let's go out together after this party and get plastered!

Ginny: You're absolutely right! Tom, take this ring and shove it right up your ass!

But instead, all we have going forward is another 10 snippets of her getting the nerve up to break up with Tom. I never responded well to teasing when ex-girlfriends tried it on me. It showed me that the girl wasn't serious to begin with so I cut my losses and kicked her to the curb.

I love a slow burn when the characters actually receive a reward for their efforts and finally receive the full monty at the end. You're just running them around and around again putting bigger and bigger obstacles in front of them before they can actually clear the last hurdle. Kudos for your intricate details in the plot, but I'm quickly losing my interest and I'm getting ready to bail until Christmas Day. Maybe you'll have it finished by then and I can binge read ALL of the snippets in 30 minutes or so. 🤔 GREAT STORY; poorly released. I dropped the vote to 3/5.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, ST. Sorry to hear you didn't like this one. The pressure on Ginny and Brent's relationship is definitely building. There's only 22 chapters, so things are going to start happening pretty quickly! I admit this medium on literotica, posting one chapter a week, is not the ideal way to enjoy this story, and it is better served as a continuous novel, which is how I designed it. Nevertheless, i hope you stop back for more chapters in the future. Thank you for reading and commenting.

Zeisha96Zeisha966 months ago

I'm hurt for our Brent 💔 and can't wait for the next chapter ♨️💯

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Arghhh. Not only this insanity, but some writing mechanical lapses.

Mr. Hollister. Mr. Hollister's dog.

The Hollisters have such nice children. The Hollisters' children aren't really all that nice.

Learn your plurals from your possessives. It's not really that hard.

The next chapter better make up for this relationship abuse! Grrrr.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
Hello, everyone! Thank you for all the love and support over the years. All of my Literotica stories (+more!) are also available at Smashwords, newly re-edited and ribbed for your pleasure. They will always remain free here on Literotica, but if you'd like to pick up a copy of...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES