All Comments on 'The Virgin Ceremonies Ch. 15'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
petitechasseurpetitechasseuralmost 2 years ago

Ending seemed dramatic. Looks like this entire series NEEDS TO END NOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg love this story

Gracias from mi corason

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Perhaps you haven't done so, but I feel like you might have painted yourself into a corner with this one, as I really don't see how she never put it together that Beau was Brent. Sure...the first time he only whispered to her, but their time at the Marriott gave her all kinds of time to memorize his voice. She notices Tom being an asshole and what he says, but not how Brent's voice sounds?

Olivia's clearly deranged, to the point of sociopathic and is the only one who needs institutionalization. Poor Brent can't escape her clutches and there's literally no one to help him--leaving the only one to possibly help him and Ginny to be Ginny's grandmother.

No way we as readers can miss Ginny's nor Brent's heartbreak and pain, to say nothing of her shock. That means it leaves Ginny to claw her way out of hell or at least be the catalyst for earth-shattering change that shocks a few in that family into a proper sense of reality. If those ways aren't how you will tackle it, I don't see it.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Alberto, The truth shall set you free! lol Seriously, i think we're all happy that the cat is out of the bag.

Petitechasseur, we're getting close to the finale now! Ch22 will be the end... It's a little fun coming every weekend right, getting another piece of the puzzle?

de nada, Anon! Glad you're having fun!

Com, no worries, my friend. All is going according to plan. I like it here in the corner. I brought a ladder. But seriously, Ginny does have a few excuses. One, she sees brent as this gay guy who works in a coffee shop, who wears black, has a hat on all the time (mentioned that in a previous chapter), and is generally very meek. Then Beau who gains a bit of confidence behind his mask (don't we all gain some confidence anonymously?), is very forward, and kind of a stud in bed. It's hard to overlay these two, and I also think Ginny is in this mental mode where even if her brain was like "That guy sounds and looks like Beau!" her brain would say "no, he doesn't, i don't want to know who Beau is, and Beau definitely isn't a gay coffee barista, so stop thinking like that." Oh, yeah and Olivia is an absolute nutcase. You think she's bad now? Wait a couple chapters!

Next week, let's get ready to rummmmble! It's Brent Vs Ginny, 12 rounds... Ding Ding! Chapter 16: Brent: Lovers' Quarrel!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

I couldn't wait, so I bought the whole book and read it last night. :p

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Com, Haha thank you! I hope you enjoyed it 😄

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 2 years ago

So frustrating. Shes childish and immature, he is idealistic and wimpy and olivia is batshit crazy. Yet, i want to know the ending.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi cantfightfate, thanks! I tried to make these characters feel real. A rich girl who is selfish and slow to change... an immature guy growing up as he discovers love... and Olivia... well, yeah that bitch crazy!

jhliebermanjhliebermanalmost 2 years ago

Lol amazing, Ginny's moment of realization was properly hilarious.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractalmost 2 years agoAuthor

hi jhlieberman. And she broke Brent's phone! She better pay him back for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At last, the lights came on in the expensive, dimly lit dungeon she's trapped in inside her own head! Maybe now she'll even realize what a callous, unfeeling, evil bitch she has for an aunt! Maybe she will hit that detonator she's holding! 5⭐ Rafe

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lol.

While the entire world is trusting that you are EVENTUAL-fucking-LY going to let the course of true love run smooth, in the meantime WE ALL HATE YOU!

Gah!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES