The Virgin Mum Pt. 05

Story Info
Mum has a fantasy which everyone buys into and explores.
12.4k words
4.52
7.1k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Virgin Mum Pt 5. Mum begins to fantasise

There are a couple of changes in this episode in response to feedback. This story is not written from the son's point of view, people seem to have trouble with a woman writing from the male perspective so I thought I would try a different style. Some people also commented on the fact that each story had too much recap and I can see what they mean. There is a short recap to explain the setting but as this is part 5, you should read the previous stories first. Here goes.

Jack and his mum had started to explore a sex life together after his mum, Maggie, had told him she had never experienced an orgasm. Together on the sofa they had undressed, Maggie had an earthshattering orgasm and then they had made love. Jack's wife, Becky, was excited for both mum and son and revealed some of her own history. The next weekend Jack and Becky had both visited his mum and they had all ended up in bed together.

It was a couple of weekends before Jack and Becky could visit again but texts and e-mails kept the sexual frisson alive. Jack asked his mum how she was getting on with his present to her (My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday), and Maggie said that it was very enjoyable and that she was getting lots of fun and ideas from the book. She went on to say that she had found a great site with a load of fantasy stories on the Internet and was reading them on her tablet in bed.

The next visit to his mother's house was purely vanilla as Maggie wanted to see the grandchildren. They all arrived late on the Saturday morning and the children were delighted to see their grandmother. They happily ran out into the garden to play and Maggie smiled at the sound of their shouts of joy as they explored the garden, picking ripe fruit to eat and playing with Maggie's dog.

The three adults sat in the kitchen with coffee and fresh biscuits which Maggie had made for their visit. The conversation remained general with no real reference to previous weekends. Jack did ask how she had been getting on but left the question non-specific.

Maggie said "All really well, I am very happy." Dropping her voice, she went on "I love the book and I have found lots of great stories on this site called 'Literotica'. I want to discuss a few things with you about what I have read, perhaps after dinner? I am really loving what is happening to me and how we are together so it is what we can do to explore further."

Jack and Becky said that after dinner would be perfect. Just then the children burst into the kitchen with sticky faces and requesting drinks. Having satisfied their requests and removed the remains of plums and strawberries from around their mouths, the adults finished their coffee and decided that a visit to town was called for with ice cream at the end.

The five of them had a wonderful time wandering around the town, Jack went to his favourite wine shop and brought wine for the evening and they all had an ice cream in the park.

Tired but happy, they returned to the house where the children were showered and given their dinner and put to bed where they quickly fell asleep. Maggie had made a stew in the slow cooker so dinner for the adults was quick and easily arranged. Jack opened the wine and a slow, relaxed family dinner was shared between the adults. Jack noticed that Maggie drank more wine than normal, a glass of wine normally lasted her the entire meal but this evening she was on her third before the dessert was served.

Dinner finished and a whisky poured for Jack, they all moved into the lounge and settled into comfortable seats. All relaxed, they waited for Maggie to open the conversation but she kept sipping at her wine. Eventually Becky said, "Tell me about the book and the other stories, Maggie."

Maggie moved around a little on her chair, took a big sip of wine and started to speak. "I loved it, to be honest, I read about half in one night and then read the next the following morning. I never realised that women could think like that and have such imaginations. I have kept rereading it and read other stories on the Internet."

Maggie looked a little uncomfortable and went on "I have played every night and a number of times during the day; I am so aroused all of the time thinking about the stories and imagining me being the woman in the story."

Becky said "I am so pleased for you Maggie," and she reached across and stroked Maggie's upper arm. "I love reading them two, all sorts of ideas to chat about in bed with Jack."

"Do you ever act any of them out?" asked Maggie.

"Some" said Becky, "Why?"

"Just that some stories really make me very excited and I imagine me and you two as the participants in the stories, I can see our bodies and your faces as I think about it happening."

"Are the stories you think about involving all three of us?" Jack asked.

"Sometimes," Maggie replied, "Sometimes it is me with Becky, sometimes with you."

Becky said "Jack and I talk about things we would like to do with you when we are in bed and that really excites us so you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Do you have any that you keep going back to?"

Maggie squirmed a little on her seat, "No not really."

Jack, sensing a tension, said "I will just check the children," and left the room. Although it was a quick job, he decided to give the two women in his life a bit more time to chat, he visited the bathroom for a wee and opened the back door for a breath of fresh air. Returning to the living room he found Becky and his mother in a hug which continued when he sat down. Finally, the two women broke apart and took their seats again. Becky had obviously been encouraging Maggie to explain what she had been fantasising about in bed.

Becky said "Your mum and I have been talking and there is something she wants to ask you about; she has read a story that she would like to replay together. I am not sure if it is possible but I know we can play out some of it. I will let your mum tell you as she knows the story exactly."

Jack settled back in his chair; this was going to be a revelation; he couldn't imagine what story his mother might have read that excited her so much that she actually wanted to play it out.

Maggie began a little hesitantly but as she began to explain, her eyes brightened and her voice became more confident. "The story that really got to me was a mother and her two children, they came home to find two burglars in the house. The burglars hadn't found anything of value in the house and decided to take their fun with the family. They stripped the mother and displayed her body to her children, they then had sex with her and made her have sex with her children. After that they made the children have sex with each other while the mother was forced to watch. I don't know why but I found it really exciting. I think it was the humiliation of being displayed naked to my children, the men laughing at my body and then being forced to have sex with the men and with my children. I think it was even more that I obviously found the sex with everyone exciting and that the men and my children made me orgasm." Maggie looked down to her lap, "Is that awful?"

"Of course not," chorused Becky and Jack.

"I don't know if it can be done," said Jack. "It would involve other people but we can talk about it in bed together and what might happen and how it would feel for each of us. The great thing is that we are sharing things together."

"I am sure that there are lots of games and fantasies that Jack and I have, or can come up with that we can share with you." said Becky.

Maggie smiled and said "I would like that."

With everyone feeling happy that Maggie's fantasy was out in the open and the promise of more to share, the conversation continued for a while about a variety of things, staying away from the sexual element. After the previous sessions control of our desires was not always guaranteed and this was not a weekend for fun in that way.

We all hugged as we got up and headed to our rooms. In their room Jack watched Becky undress as he always did.

Jack never tired of looking at her body, the gentle curves, the full breasts, the swell of her belly, the dark patches of hair under her arms and the shadowy delta of hair at the base of her stomach. "What do you think we can do to explore your mum's fantasy?" said Becky.

"We can certainly act some of it out in bed," Jack replied, "but as we said, to actually act it out as she wants would involve other people and what all three of do together in bed whilst it is fine with us, it would be unacceptable to many people."

They kissed each other and turned over to go to sleep. "What we need," said Becky in a sleepy voice, "is a couple of people that we trust and who don't know your mother." With that Becky dozed off whilst Jack lay there thinking. Now Becky had planted the seed his mind was racing. Quietly he reached over and grabbed his tablet from the bedside table. Turning the brightness as low as possible to avoid disturbing Becky, he navigated to a number of sites and started to search through them to find stories that matched the outline that Maggie had given them. There were more than a few but he narrowed them down until he found one that matched what Maggie had laid out. It probably wasn't the story she had read but it seemed close and gave him a story framework to work with. Jack read the story again, it was very exciting to him and he could imagine the intruders displaying his mother's naked body to him and of him being aroused by the sight of it and the sight of his naked 'sister'. Still sitting on the side of the bed he reached down and took hold of his cock. Although it was an average six inches, he imagined the intruders having much larger cocks and them laughing at his size in front of his mother and sister. Already hard, he began to stroke his shaft up and down thinking of his mother and his 'sister' made to stand in front of him while they looked at him getting an erection from staring at their bodies. He imagined the intruders forcing their legs wide apart so he could see the entrance to their pussies and...., that was it, Jack couldn't manage anymore and his cock exploded over his hand and then the white seed falling onto the floor. Jack sat there breathless before slowly making his way out to the bathroom to clean himself up and wash away the evidence of his arousal. Climbing back into bed he knew he had to find a way to make this work. He had the beginnings of an idea but decided not to discuss them with Becky, it would be far better if what he was thinking of could be a surprise to her as well.

The following day passed in the usual whirl of Sunday breakfast, newspapers, late lunch and loading very tired children into the car where they quickly fell asleep on the journey home. Becky and Jack didn't discuss previous evening although Becky had noticed the small discolouration on the carpet on Jack's side of the bed but hadn't said anything. She could guess what had happened and what had caused Jack to be so aroused but then it was having the same effect on her insides, she had been very wet all day and wanted to get some relief at home.

Jack's ideas began to develop in the car on the journey home and by the time they arrived back a plan had taken root in his mind. Becky disappeared into the bedroom and locked the door while Jack got the children out of the car and into bed. She appeared half an hour later looking slightly dishevelled and flushed. As they shared a couple of glasses of wine, she cuddled Jack and asked what he thought about what his mother had said. Jack said that he found the whole idea really exciting, the idea of being naked in front of them both, their bodies being displayed to him, getting a forbidden erection at the sight of their naked bodies, and being forced to make love to them in front of strangers. Becky confessed that she found the idea very arousing as well and wanted to make something happen. Jack didn't say too much more about it at that point but they talked about it in bed, both speaking about the elements they found exciting.

The whole idea went quiet over the next couple of weeks until Jack told Becky that they were going to visit his mother the next weekend and that he had booked a table at a nearby restaurant for the evening as a chance to relax and talk.

That weekend, Jack and Becky travelled up to his mother's house and spent the afternoon relaxing. That evening they got ready to go out, Jack in a suit and the ladies dressed up in evening dresses with jewellery. The meal was a great success with good food and wine. In the taxi back to the house Jack sat between the ladies and stroked the thigh on each of them, gently rubbing up and down the nylon to the top. His mother was wearing stockings with a suspender belt whilst Becky had a pair of hold ups. Jack managed to reach the top of both stockings at once and both women sighed and leaned back in the seats with a sigh. They couldn't really go much further without the taxi driver becoming aware at what was happening in the rear of the cab but both women ran their hands up and down Jack's legs and managed to stroke his crotch.

Arriving back at the house the two women hurried inside and Jack dealt with the taxi fare. Moving into the house he went inside and entered the living room. Puzzlingly, both Becky and Maggie were stood stock still by the sofa with their arms straight down by their sides. Jack took a step into the room and the living room door slammed behind him. Jack turned to see two large men stood there, both wearing ski masks with eye hole pulled closed so you could only just see their eyes. One was carrying what looked like a machete and it was this man that spoke first.

"You don't have much worth taking but the women can hand over their jewellery and you can give us your watch, should fetch a few quid."

Jack looked at his wife and his mother and said, "Do as he says." The women removed their bracelets and necklaces as well as earrings and watches and dropped them into the bag that was held out.

The second man grunted "Money?"

Maggie said "We don't keep much in the house but we will give what we have to you if you take it and go."

Maggie moved to her purse which was on the table and took out about forty pounds.

"Not enough," the second man snarled.

"We have iPads and phones," said Maggie, "take those as well but leave us alone, we won't tell anyone."

The second man pushed the three of them into each room taking everything of any value. They then pushed them back into the living room where they stood together watching the two men. The men went through the back and seemed to be assessing the worth of what was in the bag.

"Not enough," said the bigger of the two men. "I think we will take a little more out of your mother and your sister."

The two women gasped and Jack didn't feel that it was a good time to correct what he had said.

The big man looked at Jack and said to Jack, "Strip."

Jack said, "I'll do whatever you want but please don't hurt them."

Jack removed his suit, shirt, shoes, and socks. He stood there looking at the men avoiding the look of Maggie and Becky. Underpants as well," the bigger man said and the smaller one raised the machete slightly. "I'll count to three," said the bigger male, "One, two..."

He looked ashamed at the idea of standing naked in front of the men. "

The situation was making Jack more than a little shy, and the thought of standing naked in front of these men and his mother and 'sister' in these circumstances made him flinch with shame.

He grabbed the waistband of his underpants and swiftly pushed them down his legs and kicked them off.

He saw both his mum and Becky look at his cock as he removed his underpants but both looked away quickly in an attempt not to let the intruders know that they had been looking at him. However, the larger of the two men had caught their glance and said, "We'll show you much bigger examples of pricks than his little feeble excuse for a cock when we get this little party really started."

He looked at the two women and said "Now both of you strip, we both want to see what is under those pretty dresses."

Jack's mother and Becky just stood rooted to the spot and then his mother made a movement to the side but the big guy just reached out and grabbed her and said, "Either you take it off and strip or I'll just use a knife and strip it off you that way. The choice is yours."

"Don't hurt me," Maggie said, "I will take it off."

Becky was looking increasingly worried as the realisation dawned on her that she would be next. They both watched as Jack's mother reached up and behind to unzip her long evening gown. She too had a very worried look on her face as, with both men and Jack and Becky watching her closely, she slid the straps off from her shoulders and let the dress pool onto the floor. Tentatively, she reached to the floor and picked it up, looking around she folded it over her arm and laid it on the chair beside her.

Jack and Becky's eyes were fixed on Maggie as she stood awkwardly in front of everyone, one leg bent slightly in front of the other to hide her crotch. She now had only a black lacy bra, matching panties with a suspender belt and black stockings between her and exposing her total nakedness to strangers.

"Not bad for an old woman," said the smaller of the two men as they looked up and down her body appraising its curves and the heavy breasts encased in the black lace.

After staring at the near naked body of my mother for some time they turned to Becky and, "Now it's your turn."

Becky looked at both men in turn and then looked over at Jack. He could see the humiliation in her face as she thought about having to remove her clothes in front of the men who were demanding that she strip naked as well as the thought of what stripping naked might bring to her body. Becky turned to look at Jack again and he slowly and carefully gave her a surreptitious wink. Comprehension flooded into her face along with a touch of relief.

Becky stood there without moving. "Make my brother turn away," she said, "I don't want him to see me in my underwear."

"He is going to see far more than your underwear," the larger guy said, "So strip or I will cut the fucking dress off you."

Becky looked at Jack and begged, "Please turn around."

"If he takes his eyes off you while you undress," the man with the machete said, "I will cut off his pathetic excuse for a dick."

With a sigh of despair, Becky reached up behind her neck and untied the back of her dress. The fabric fell to her breasts and Becky pulled the material so that it fell completely to the floor. Unlike Maggie, she didn't pick it up and fold it but kicked it across the room where it lay crumpled against the wall. Becky stood there looking embarrassed just a black lace bra and panties with hold-ups covering her legs.

The two men moved closer together and looked Maggie and Becky up and down. Both women tried to hide their semi nakedness from the gaze of the two men. The breasts of both were barely contained by their bras and the sight of them was obviously exciting both men.

Jack stood there, naked, trying to suppress his own excitement at seeing the two of them stripped to their underwear and unsure as to what would happen next.

Jack snapped back to attention when the big guy reached over and took hold of his mother's face, "Ok we night as well get introduced, what is your name then?"

Jack's mum stammered "Maggie."

"Well, my name is Steve and we are going to become well acquainted with you and your daughter as is my mate, Gary."

At this, tears began to run down Maggie's face and she looked across at Jack in increasing panic. Jack looked impassive but as the men turned their faces towards Maggie's partially clothed body, he gave her a very long and deliberate wink. The same realisation that had flooded Becky's face now appeared in his mother's eyes. There was an almost imperceptible relaxation in Maggie's body and she faced the two men. "You can do whatever you like to me but please don't hurt my children."