The Virgin Mum Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very motherly of you Maggie but now it is time to show us what you have on offer. Give us a twirl and turn around slowly and make sure you show us your body." With a look of humiliation on her face Maggie slowly turned round with four sets of eyes fixed on her body and the men making crude appraisals of her body.

Jack and Becky watched the men as the man called Steve reached out and put his hand on Maggie's stomach which made her flinch and draw breath. He turned to Gary and said "Her belly is a bit floppy and sagging but it isn't bad for an old scrubber."

He pushed Maggie's shoulder so she was forced to turn away from him. As she turned Steve slapped her bum cheek and said, "Her arse is a bit flabby." He hit the other cheek, "look at the ripples on that." Maggie bit her lip at the pain of the strikes on her buttocks as well as at the crude and unflattering comments.

Maggie continued to pivot slowly and Gary said, "She has nice big tits though but bet they droop to the floor without the help of bra though. Looking forward to getting my hands on them."

Becky and Jack watched as Maggie completed her turn of shame and returned to facing her two tormentors. Steve observed at her with a look that made Maggie cringe. "Listen you old whore, you might as well give in to us now. The sooner we are both satisfied by the performance of you and your daughter, the sooner it will be over and we will be out of here leaving you alone."

My mother looked up and pleaded, "Just use me however you wish, but please don't hurt Becky."

"We won't hurt Becky," Gary said "We just intend to fuck her!"

Becky gave a small mewl as she realised that she would be involved in what was unfolding and it wouldn't be just as an observer, they were going to force her to fuck them whether she wanted to or not.

Steve took no notice of the sound Becky had made and said, "OK Maggie, I think it time for us to look at your tits. Time to take off the bra and let everyone see what you've got."

"Please don't make me undress myself in front of my children," Maggie begged.

"Don't worry about them seeing your tits, they will see a lot more than that before we are finished with all of you," said Gary lifting the machete once more.

Maggie looked over at Becky and Jack before lifting her arms and reaching behind her back. The men looked with interest at the dense patches of hair nestled in Maggie's armpits as she lifted her arms. "Fantastic, look at that," said Gary, "A real woman. Hope she is like that on her pussy." The comments caused Maggie to drop her arms down to her side embarrassed by the men's close scrutiny of her body. A raised hand from Steve quickly made her lift her hands to the catch of her bra and as she did so, Gary raised a hand and stroked the exposed underarm hair. Maggie shivered at the touch which was surprisingly gentle but carried on undoing her bra. The cups on the bra slackened a little and her full breasts sagged slightly as the support of the bra was removed from them. Jack became physically and obviously excited as his mother removed her bra to expose her breasts to the gaze of all four of them. Becky was breathing faster with excitement as she looked down at Jack's cock which was steadily rising as he looked at his mother's breasts.

"I do think they are beginning to sag a little," said Steve as he reached over and sank his fingers into the soft flesh of Maggie's breast, "but I love your nipples."

Maggie gulped in pain as the fingers dug into her flesh. She looked down at the floor before throwing her head back with gasp of pain as his fingers moved to her nipple and pinched it viciously. Maggie dropped her head back down and looked at the finger imprints on her abused breasts. They had never been treated so roughly or had so much pain caused to them.

Gary called over to Steve, "Hey, we can go back to mummy in a minute, let's have a look at her sexy daughter now." Although Maggie's eyes were filled with tears at the violation of her breast she gasped out "No, leave her alone, please use me instead."

"Not a chance" said Gary as they move to stand in front of Becky. She began to squirm with embarrassment as the two men stood very close to her.

Becky had a sharp intake of breath and flinched and Gary, who was behind her, grabbed the skin of one of her buttocks and dug his fingers into the flesh. "What a great firm arse she has," he said, "Absolutely perfect. Time to turn around nice and slowly. Let's both see what you have got there."

With a great deal of reluctance Becky started to slowly turn round, her cheeks looking flushed and her face embarrassed as the two men commented on her looks.

"She has nice big tits," said Steve. "We can get those out next and get a good look them hanging down and give them a good feel, she'll like that and I am sure little brother would like a feel."

Jack said nothing but watched as the men ran their hands roughly all over her body, pinching the flesh of her thighs and fondling her belly. Becky cringed and gasped at every harsh touch as they scrutinised her as they would look at a piece of meat.

Becky completed two complete turns when Gary said, "Right, Becky, it's time for us to have a look at your tits. Lose the bra and let's see what you have under it."

"Mum, please don't let them do this to me," she pleaded but Maggie could only stand there helpless. "Jack, help me please," she begged but as Jack started forward, Gary lifted the machete once again with a meaningful look at Jack's erect cock.

"Little Jack is going to learn that we can treat your bodies of his mummy and sister in any way we wish and he can only watch. Mind you," he continued, "if he gets any harder, we might let him loose on you both, see how he likes fucking you both."

Jack's cock stiffened even more at the words as he thought about being made to fuck the two women displayed in from of him.

"Now it is time take off your bra otherwise we are going to cut it off and we may cut you doing it."

Jack felt increasingly aroused at the thought of the two men exposing Becky's breasts and leering at them when they were naked. He glanced at his mother and could see that she was looking at Becky's humiliation and stealing glances at his erect cock. Jack eagerly waited a look at Becky's breasts but there was an element of shame that the two men could see his increasing hardness which he could not hide.

Becky looked at the two men with an element of fear in her eyes. She had seen how roughly they had treated Maggie and the way they had grasped her bum cheek. "Please don't hurt me," she said and reached behind her to unfasten the catch. As she did so they could see Becky's underarm hair which was dark, silky and covered both armpits fully.

"Like mother, like daughter," Gary said, "I am going to love spreading these two out to fuck them.", He reached up his hand to feel Becky's armpit hair and brought his nose close to sniff it. "Beautiful" he said. Becky, thinking she might get away without removing her bra, lifted both of her hands to behind her head so that the men could look at the luxuriant growth under her arms. Both men stood there as if transfixed by the sight of a natural, beautiful woman. Becky twisted from side to side making sure that she was fully displayed.

"Very nice," said Steve, "Now lose the bra, I want to see your tits." Becky dropped her arms back down and reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. She faltered as the cups went slack and raised her hands to the cups, holding them to keep her breasts covered. Steve just reached out and grasped the centre of the bra between Becky's breasts and wrenched it violently from her body. Becky's hands shot and covered her nipples with her hands but the two men grabbed an arm each and pulled them behind her back. The action forced her shoulders back and her breasts to just out. To Jack's delight he could see that she thick nipples were erect with excitement. As Becky struggled ineffectually against the hands holding her arms behind her, her breasts swung and moved in a way which sent a jerk to Jack's cock. Steve and Gary were leering at the movement as well, holding her arms with one hand each they were able to sink their fingers into the flesh as they had done with Jack's mother. Pulling her arms hard behind her back they made her breasts push out and they each grabbed a nipple between a finger and thumb, squeezing them hard and then pulling them so they stretched the flesh of the breasts as far as it would go. Becky hissed with the pain and struggled but her movements only made the breast stretching even more painful; her head dropped to her chest and she submitted to the mauling of her breasts. Jack and Maggie had watched Becky wriggle and struggle as the intruders groped and squeezed her breasts, with the pinching and teasing of her big nipples.

The men were totally preoccupied with Becky's breasts to notice but Jack was now fully erect and his hardness been noticed by his mother. She was gazing at Jack's erection while quietly making her nylon legs rub together. There was no doubt that his mother was turned on by looking at his hardness, the treatment of her body and watching what was happening to Becky. Her eyes continued to switch between Jack's erection and Becky's struggles in the hands of Gary and Steve.

Their attention was suddenly switched back to Becky as Steve took his hand and forced it down the front of Becky's silken panties. The action made her cry out and Jack could see Steve's fingers moving around inside the lace as he forced them into Becky's slit. Steve gave a laugh and said "Hey Gary, guess what. The little bitch has a soaking wet cunt, she loves this." Becky gave a small sob of embarrassment as her arousal was made public.

Jack's mother looked at the two men and spoke softly and with resignation. "Please, please leave my daughter alone. I'll do whatever you two want, anything you want, any way you want to have me but please just leave her alone."

The two men looked at my mother and then at each other. "You really will do anything we want," said Steve grasping his crotch and thrusting it towards my mother. "Anything?" he repeated.

My mother dropped her head and whispered "Yes."

"Can we both fuck you?" mum nodded

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that," said Steve. "Can we both fuck you."

"Yes, you can both fuck me," came the reply with more surety.

"Both at once? One in the cunt and one in the mouth?" This one came from Gary.

"Yes, I will take both cocks at once, you can put one in my pussy and the other in my mouth at the same time, but please just leave Becky alone."

"Will you take our cocks up the arse?"

There was a pause before the reply came, "yes you can both fuck me there if you leave Becky alone and don't hurt her anymore." Maggie's voice sounded resigned as if she had accepted her fate and what was to happen to her.

The two men released Becky from their grip and grabbed Maggie by the upper arms. They were not gentle in their grips and Jack could see tears form in his mother's eyes. The men tightened their grip and pulled Maggie over to thew dining table which sat at the end of the room. Maggie stood in front of the table, rubbing her upper arms and shivering slightly.

The two men were grinning broadly as they said, OK Maggie, we want to see your slutty old cunt. Take of your pants and show everyone."

Becky now free from the grasp of the two men quietly moved across to Jack's side. Grasping Jack's cock she gave it a hard squeeze, very hard and hissed, "Bastard" in his ear. Jack moved so that her painful grip on his cock softened and he gave her a sheepish grin. "Remember I am your older brother and you are my little sister," he said quietly, "mum knows and is acting along." Becky gave Jack's cock a gentler squeeze and put her arms around his waist allowing Jack to put his arm around her shoulders.

They both stood together so see what fate the two men had in store for Maggie.

Jack And Becky watched as Maggie took off her panties, slipping them down to her feet and stepping out of them. She stood in front of the two men with her abundant pubic hair on show. Her thighs were clamped together revealing as little as she could possibly manage.

Steve then said "We are all going to watch as you display your old hairy pussy to everyone."

Maggie gasped, "I can't do that in front of my children, they shouldn't see their mother's private parts like that."

Gary just said "Do it slut or we take it out on the children."

The two men moved towards Maggie and grasped her again by the upper arms, one to each side, gripped them tightly and lifted her so that she sat on the table. Pushing her bum back they each lifted one of her feet onto the table and pushed them back so her calves were pushed hard against her thighs with her legs spread wide open. As they arranged her in this position, they could see the pinkness of her labia through the hair of her pussy. To continue the humiliation, they forced her legs wider apart so that her pussy opened wide to everyone's gaze.

Jack felt that he shouldn't look but his eyes were drawn to his mother's fully exposed labia. As the men had spread her legs wide her pussy was displayed in an obscene fashion and her fat, juicy lips were gaping open; it was clear that she was excited with the clear fluid oozing out of her glistening pussy. It was obvious that despite the way she was displayed she obviously found the experience sexually arousing.

Jack and Becky watched as the two men stared at the exposed genitals of his mother and then both unzipped their trousers.

Jack was still very hard and staring up between his mother's spread legs at her wet pussy wasn't going to make it go down anytime soon.

Steve pulled out an enormous penis. Becky gasped at the sight of it and twisted away causing Jack's hard on to push against her leg.

The two men turned at the movement and looked at both of them stood together. Jack felt very shy and embarrassed as the men spotted how hard he was.

"Oh, I see," said Gary, "Little Jack has got himself very excited looking at his mother and little sister without their clothes. Get over here so your mother can have a look at it."

Jack didn't move but the two men crossed to him and grabbed him by the upper arms in the same rough way they had grabbed his sister and mother. They pulled Jack across so that he stood close to his mother.

Jack felt hugely inadequate and awkward as the two men stroked their large erections gazing at the exposed pussy lewdly displayed in front of them. Jack could smell the scent of arousal emanating from his mother's pussy which continued to leak juice in front of him. The juice was flowing so freely that it was running out and down to her bum hole.

"Right, you little tosser, you are going to get the chance watch your slut mother have the opportunity to get fucked by a real prick." said Steve continuing to wave his enormous erection in front of Maggie's pussy.

Steve reached forward between the spread thighs of Jack's mother and crudely pushed two fingers into Maggie's sodden vagina. As he did so Jack felt his cock twitch upwards as his mother looked down on it, seeing his excitement at her forced predicament.

Maggie gave a loud gasp as she felt the two fingers push inside her and then looked embarrassed as Steve looked over to Jack and said, "Your bitch of a mother is soaking wet. She has an old saggy cunt which is full of juice and she is desperate to be fucked." Maggie gave a moan as Steve pushed his fingers and out of her pussy with a squelching noise.

"Look at the way her clit is standing up," he said, "It is like a little prick, probably bigger than the son she gave birth to." Maggie gave a cry of embarrassment as, what she considered her private parts, were openly discussed and commented on. Jack felt a blush of shame about the way they spoke about his manhood; he knew he was only just average at about six inches but the cock on the man in front of him made his own look tiny. Steve took hold of Maggie's clitoris and with a certain amount of gentleness began to tease it out of its hood and bring it to full erectness. Maggie moaned helplessly at the touch and began to move her bum up and down in arousal. Although helplessly displayed to the two men and her children she could not control the feelings that were sweeping up from her pussy. Steve sank his fingers back into Maggie's pussy and reamed them in and out, each time with a wet slurping sound.

Pulling his fingers out of Maggie's wetness he wiped them on her hair and moved to stand directly between her thighs. Pulling her bum across the table towards him and let her feet drop over the edge. He looked down at my small erection and said "Now you can watch your mother being fucked by a proper cock and filled with spunk. Listen to how much she enjoys a real fuck."

Jack could see him positioning the huge plum of the head of his erection at the hole between his mother's engorged lips. He gave a thrust and Jack's mother gave a small scream as he plunged everything he had up inside her pussy.

Jack thought he should look away but could not. The sight of a huge cock thrusting hard between his mother's spread thighs meant he couldn't tear his eyes away. Steve had taken a grip of her breasts and was squeezing them very hard as pumped in and out. Everyone could hear the sound of his flesh slapping against his mother's wet pussy and the squelching noises that his penis made pulling out her juices. Gradually the movement of his hips increased in pace, thrusting into Jack's mother's wet pussy faster and faster and she began to whimper with pleasure. The pounding suddenly stopped and Steve's back arched and he gave a loud grunting noise. It was clear he was coming and filling Jack's mother with his sperm. Maggie gasped and panted as she began to orgasm as well, the feeling of her insides being flooded with Steve's come triggering her own orgasm.

Steve withdrew his large cock which was still hard and Jack could see it coated with a mix of his mother's juices and Steve's semen. Turning around he grabbed hold of it and waved it in front of Jack's face and "Not a bad fuck for an old slapper," he said. Mum was lying on the table with her legs spread wide open; from Jack's position and the way she was lying, he could see right into her ravaged pussy. Her labia were red and inflamed from the rough fucking she had taken and were clearly visible through her pubic hair. Her hole was still gaping wide where Steve had pulled out his cock and Jack and Becky could see a mix of her juices and his sperm trickling out and pooling on the table beneath her bum.

He looked down at his glistening cock and said, "Both of you come over here and clean your mother's juices from my cock."

Becky had a shocked look as her face as Gary grabbed her by the arm and dragged her over beside me.

"You hold it for your little slut of a sister," he said to Jack, "and she can lick it clean." He reached over and gripped a hunk of Becky's hair and used it to make her mouth move closer to his cock.

Jack reached out and grasped the base of Steve's penis. Holding it carefully he pointed it towards Becky's mouth. Becky shook her head and kept he mouth firmly closed. Steve twisted her hair and pulled the handful upwards. Becky gasped in pain which was what Steve had been waiting for. As her mouth opened to let out a small cry of pain Steve thrust forward and pushed his come covered cock into Becky's mouth. Becky was forced to open her mouth to its full extent to accommodate the large hunk of flesh that invaded her mouth. As Jack was holding the base of Steve's cock, he could at least control a little of how much was fed into Becky's mouth. Becky made a few gagging noises but began to work her mouth up and down the length of Steve's cock. Jack could see the juices on the surface of the cock gradually disappear as they were transferred to Becky's mouth and lips. "Time to swap" said Steve, pulling his penis out of Becky's mouth with a little pop, "Your turn to suck little boy." Steve's cock turned from Becky's mouth and pointed towards Jack's. Jack knew that any resistance would result in pain and him taking the cock in his mouth anyway so he opened his jaw as wide as he could and felt the large cock push past his teeth and into his mouth. As he moved his head backwards and forwards, he could see Becky watching his movements intently as she licked the juices that had been left there.