The Virgin Mum Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve thrust into Jack's mouth for a full minute before pulling it out and dragging the head of his cock across Jack's face.

Steve looked down at Jack and said, "Right little boy, it is time for you to clean up all the mess from your mother's cunt, time for her to feel her son's tongue in her pussy licking out the come that has been left in her by a real man."

Jack knew there was no point in resisting and got to his feet. Steve pushed his shoulder propelling him towards Maggie who was still lying on the table with her legs spread although she was now showing some signs of life. Steve pushed on Jack's shoulder to force him down to his knees between his mother's legs and facing her still leaking pussy.

Jack could hear movement behind him and heard Becky moan, "Please no." A quick glance behind revealed that Gary was now naked from the waist down and was pushing his erection into Becky's mouth. Gary gave a grunt and said, "Wow, she is good."

Steve pushed Jack's head so it was again facing his mother's pussy and Jack could only hear the sounds of my sister sucking on the cock that was forced into her mouth.

Steve leaned over to Jasck's mother and said, "Right, your turn to get cleaned up. Your pussy is a mess and it is time for your son to do something about it. I want you to reach down and hold the lips of your pussy open so your son can get right in there and clean everything out of your dripping cunt. Do you understand?" he said grasping and squeezing my mother by a nipple for emphasis.

"Yes," came a weak response.

"What is going to happen?" Steve asked, squeezing the nipple once more. Mum only let out a whimper. Steve squeezed again and Jack could see the nipple distend and whiten under the savage pressure of his fingers.

Mum gasped again and forced her words through her lips, "I am going to hold my pussy lips open for my son to lick me and remove the mess that you have left in me."

"It is not a pussy," said Steve, "It is a mother's cunt, now say it again."

"I am going to hold my mother's cunt open for my own son to lick out the come you have left inside me."

Steve lifted her feet back onto the table and made sure that her thighs were well spread.

"Much better," said Steve and pushed Jack towards the wet and glistening opening in front of him. His mum reached down and with her fingers parted her pussy lips in front of his gaze. Her pussy was still distended from the fucking she had received and her labia were swollen and sticking out through the hair.

Jack looked up between his mother's thighs as she did as she had been instructed to do. It was incredibly arousing to watch her use her fingers to pull lips wide open as an invite for him to lick her. As Jack's face closed in on her wide and gaping pussy, he began to lick and he could smell the aroma of her arousal and the smell of the semen that had been deposited inside of her. As Jack began to lick drops of Steve's sperm began to enter his mouth as it trickled out of his mother.

Steve grabbed the back of Jack's head and forced his head and his mouth right into his mother's pussy. "Now get on and lick everything out of your mother's cunt you little tosser."

Mum's engorged lips were forced against Jack's mouth and he began poke out his tongue between the lips and lick the deep hole between them. The salty taste of Steve's come flooded his mouth mixed with the smell and juices of his mother.

As Jack became excited by the tastes flooding into his mouth, he became aware of a slight movement in his mother's hips as the subtly began to rise and fall in response to each lick. The movement was very slight but he was sure she was beginning to enjoy the feeling of his mouth and tongue on her overheated pussy.

Maggie's hip movements increased movements until it became apparent what was happening and Steve and Gary guys noticed the movements.

"Just perfect," said Steve, "the old mum is loving having her cunt licked out by her son."

"Perhaps we should get her to suck her son's pathetic excuse for a cock," said Gary removing his cock from my sister's mouth.

Jack felt his hair being gripped from behind and his face being pulled from his mum's pussy. Forced to stand he was made to lie on his back on the floor. He could see the two men lifting his mother from the table and making her stand on very weak legs. They moved her so that she was standing above Jacks face facing his feet. "Squat over his face so he can continue to lick you," said Gary, "and make sure you open your cunt for him." Jack could see Maggie's fingers reach between her lips and spread them wide before his mother's hot pussy enveloped his mouth and he began to lick the newly flowing juices from it.

Jack could feel his mother's upper body shifting lower then felt the soft embrace of her lips on the tip of his erection. Steve snarled at her, "Go on, suck his cock bitch, get your son's cock in your mouth." As he spoke, Jack could feel his mother's mouth take his hard cock into her deep inside her. Although they there had been lots of sexual activity between them in the preceding weeks this was the first time his mother had ever sucked his cock and Jack knew that his was the first that his mother had ever sucked.

Jack felt the whole of his penis go into his mother's mouth as her head was forced right down until the whole of his cock was taken into her mouth. Maggie began to splutter and gag as his cock reached the back of her throat. The feelings coming up from the sensations of his mother's mouth on his cock were amazing and he knew the two men were relishing the sight of a mother being forced to fellate her own son.

Jack began to thrust his hips up and down as he found his mother's erect clitoris and began to lick it as fast as he could. He knew he was not far from exploding into his mother's mouth and began to give into the sensations. Suddenly, the mouth on his cock disappeared as Maggie's head was wrenched upwards by her hair. "I know," said one of the men, with his head clamped between his mother's thighs, Jack wasn't sure which, "Lets get little sister over and she can suck her brother while he licks mummy and she watches her daughter lick her brother's dick." Jack could hear movement which he was sure was the sound of his sister being dragged unwillingly toward them.

"Check her pussy," said a voice. There was a gasp from Becky and the reply came "Soaking wet, she has been getting off on watching the two of them licking each other."

There were a few muted scuffles and Jack felt a new mouth envelop his cock as Becky's head was forced down onto his erection. He continued to lick the swollen pussy of his mother pushing into his face and felt the sweet sensation of his sister being forced to suck him.

Maggie's hip movements now became urgent and unashamed thrusting as she began to grind her wet pussy and swollen clit into Jack's face as she sought to get his tongue deep inside her. Jack knew she was watching her daughter sucking her son's cock in front of her and was sure that the sight of this forbidden activity as well as the fact that her son's tongue was deep inside her pussy was adding to her arousal.

Jack had his face buried in the warm embrace of his mother's soft thighs and his cock deep inside his sister's mouth and the fact that two men were forcing them to undertake this incestuous activity began to fade from his mind to be replaced by the delicious sensations he was experiencing. The feeling on his cock began to increase and he realised that one of the men was forcing Becky's head up and down on his cock. Jack could hear her gaging a little as he was forced to the back of her throat and the gasps as she tried to draw air into her lungs as his cock filled her mouth. His mother's thrusts became more urgent and I could hear her sounds of excitement. As he licked her clit and pulled it into his mouth he heard his mother yell, "That's it, Becky, suck your brother's cock, I love seeing it in your mouth." This was too much for Jack's self-control disappeared as the full realisation of the incestuous act taking place swept through his mind. The realisation caused him to erupt and he began to feel his come fill his sister's mouth. The sight of him shooting into her mouth brought his mother over the edge. Her thighs started to quiver and she pushed her pussy hard down onto his face, preventing him from breathing. The man holding the back of Becky's head forced it downwards so that her lips were pushed into Jack's pubic hair keeping his sperm in her mouth until she was forced to swallow most of it.

Everything was quiet in the room and Jack felt his mother being lifted off his face. Jack's cock fell out of Becky's mouth as she fell sideways and lay on the floor.

Jack was hauled to his feet and he exchanged a glance with Becky who was quietly licking her lips.

The men looked at Maggie and pulled her to her feet. "Your daughter left some come on her brother, you are good at licking, time to clean him up properly," Gary said and forced Maggie to kneel in front of Jack looking at his semi-hard cock. Jack's mother reached out and took his dick gently in her hands, she lifted the shaft a little and began to use her tongue to collect the drops of sperm that had escaped her daughter's mouth as Jack had spurted. Licking around the pubic hair she made sure every last little bit was collected and, as Jack's cock began to harden at the touch of his mother's tongue, she drew back her head and moving forward, took his shaft into her mouth as if it were the most natural thing for a mother to do to her son. Jack looked down at his mother's breasts which were still heaving from the exertion she had expended, the nipples hard and pointed and then into his mother's eyes which registered surprise as his cock began to harden in her mouth.

The two men watched Maggie suck her son's cock for a while and then turned to Becky and hauled her to her feet and began to force their hands inside her panties to feel her pussy. They already knew she was aroused but wanted to see how she was now that she had sucked her brother so hard that he had come in her mouth.

Hearing the men's laughs and Becky's cries of protest Maggie pulled her mouth of from Jack's cock. "Please leave her alone," she pleaded, "I promised I would do anything you wished if you just didn't use her".

"Tough" said Gary grabbing one of Becky's breasts, "We are going to remove these very nice silk panties and see what her little cunt is like."

Maggie moaned as Gary lifted Becky into the air by grabbing her around the waist while Steve inserted his fingers into the waistband of Becky's panties and pulled them down to her feet. Although Becky kicked and struggled. she had no purchase on the floor to resist and her panties were soon removed and thrown to one side. Gary lowered Becky so she could stand on the floor but kept hold of her waist. Steve then bent and pulled the hold ups to the floor and Jack could see that Becky was no longer resisting, she knew what was going to happen to her and was quietly accepting it. She seemed to accept that the two men would violate any part of her body they wished and there was nothing anyone in the room could do about it.

Becky stood quietly, completely naked in front of everyone, her full breasts on display with the nipples dark and erect, her dense pubic bush at the base of her belly clearly visible as the hair disappeared between her thighs.

The two men then grasped Becky under her arms and half lifting, half dragging her, they took her over to the table which had been recently used to display Maggie so indecently to everyone who had looked at her hairy pussy and protruding lips that was in the junction between her thighs. Placing her bum on the table they lifted her feet onto the table and forced them back until her calves touched her thighs. Jack found himself staring with a degree of guilt at Becky's crudely exposed genitalia. He unconsciously compared the to the genitalia of his mother which he had been so close to minutes before. Becky's lips were clearly visible through the hair on either side of her pussy but they were not so fat and extended as her mothers. However, just like her mother her pussy was glistening with arousal and Jack accepted that both women found the forced exposure of what they had previously considered private was exciting to them Becky's pussy began to ooze a little clear lubrication fluid as she was aware of the stares of the three men in the room, including her brother. The crude way she had been forced to display herself meant that everyone could see her tight little bum hole as well as her pussy and lips poking through the hair.

Becky had moved her hands behind her to support the weight of her upper body which meant that with her legs in the position they had been forced into, the most intimate parts of her body were further exposed to public view.

Looking from his mother and back to Becky, Jack realised that both had given up any resistance and accepted that their bodies could be used in any way that the two men chose.

Steve took his gaze away from the view of my sister's exposed pussy and spoke to Maggie, "Come here. It is time to suck your son's cock again."

Jack's cock gave a twitch of excitement as he watched his mother get to her feet and move towards him. As she moved, he could see her breasts were swollen from the rough treatment they had received and the nipples were still hard and erect. This time his mother was not forced or pushed towards him but came over under her own choosing and knelt down in front of her son, her eyes on a level with his cock.

Jack could see Becky's eyes wide open watching as her mother knelt before her brother willingly reached up, opened her mouth, gripped her son's erect penis and then took it into her warm mouth. All three knew it was wrong as Maggie ran her tongue over the sensitive head of Jack's erection.

As Jack's penis reached its full hardness Steve grabbed Maggie's shoulder and said, "OK, Maggie, that's enough."

Jack felt his mother released his penis from her mouth but she remained kneeling in front of him with her head bowed. Then her head jerked up and her eyes widened in shock as Gary came over and said, "OK Jack; you are going to fuck your sister"

Steve grabbed Jack by the shoulders and pushed him so that he was stood with his cock pointing straight at the entrance to his sister's exposed and glistening pussy.

"Go on Jack," he said, "run your fingers up and down her slit, you know you want to touch her little pussy."

Becky started to protest said, "Please don't make him do that."

Steve looked at her and snarled, "Shut the fuck up and Jack, you do what you are told or I will take this cock of mine and stick it straight into her little arse." The size of the cock he was grasping in his hand was enormous and, if he pushed it into Becky' bum, it would certainly be incredibly painful for her and probably injure her internally as well.

Becky eyed the enormous phallus in Steve's hand and spoke in a quiet voice. "Please don't let him do that to me Jack," my sister pleaded, "just do whatever he says."

Jack reached down and touched the lewdly exposed lips of Becky's vagina with the tip of a finger. As he touched her, her whole body twitched. Jack continued to tease her lips open with the tips of his fingers and then, very gently, pushed two of his fingers slowly up into in to her wet, hot slit. Her pussy was incredibly wet with her sexual arousal and Jack was able to easily slide his two fingers in as deep as they would go, deep into her hot wet, welcoming silky hole.

Jack raised his eyes to look at Becky's breasts which were similar in shape and size to her mother's. Hanging heavily on her chest they swayed as her body moved to the sensation of the fingers deep inside her pussy. Her nipples, already a natural deep red became even darker as the surrounds crinkled and the nipples became even more erect and jutted out.

"Right Jack, now fuck her," said Steve, "Move and push your little cock into her little cunt as far as you can."

Jack did exactly that. Taking his fingers out from Becky's pussy he rubbed her wetness onto his cock and moved closer between her spread legs. He could feel the tip of his cock brush up against his sister's wet lips. Jack fumbled to get the head of his cock in the right position to push into her wet hole when Becky spoke. "It is alright my big brother, push your cock inside me, give it to me."

A thought flashed across Jack's mind and he mouthed the words "Birth control" at her. Becky just shook her head and smiled. "Come on big brother, let me have the cock I have wanted." With that Jack thrust forward and his cock burst through the lips of his sister's pussy and buried itself all the way to the neck of her womb.

Jack started to thrust very hard and fast. The room was silent except for the sounds of Jack's flesh slapping against Becky as he hammered in and out of her wet pussy. Becky was making small mewling sounds as she felt her first cock ram in and out of her like a piston.

It wasn't long before Jack could feel that he was about to erupt for the second time that evening. The first, down Beck's throat had been amazing but all he wanted to do this time was to flood her insides completely with his sperm. He knew that Becky had said she was not using any birth control but the consideration of any possible consequences was pushed to the back of his mind as he thrust harder just wanting to spurt inside his sister's wonderful pussy.

As Jack got closer to his orgasm, he pumped harder and faster into Becky's wet hole. He reached up and grabbed her swinging breasts and started to squeeze them as hard as he could while pounding inside her. His penis began to throb and then he just exploded inside her.

As soon as Jack had finished unloading his sperm into his sister's womb, Steve grabbed him and pulled him away. "Right you little bitch, time to stand up and take two proper sized cocks at the same time." He pulled Becky off the table, stood her up then bent her forward at the waist.

Steve grabbed her head and pulled it toward his erect penis and said, "Time to suck on this you little bitch." Maggie and Jack watched helplessly as Steve grabbed a handful of Becky's hair and pulled it to force his obscenely large cock past her lips and into her mouth. Becky was making choking noises as the entire length was forced into her mouth

Jack stood powerlessly with his mother as, despite Becky's protests. she soon had his big hard penis in her mouth and was making choking noises as he gripped her head tightly and forced the whole length of his penis into her mouth.

Gary then moved up behind her. He kicked her feet apart lowering the level of her pussy so that his erect cock was right in line with her pussy. He moved in closer and pushed down on her back as he pushed his erection between her legs. There was a very muffled gasp from Becky as Gary gripped her hips and rammed his erect cock fully into her in one lunge.

Both men began to pound into Jack's sister from both ends. Steve was holding the side of her head to keep it in place as he fucked her mouth whilst Gary was still gripping her hips tightly as he fucked her from behind.

Jack and his mother watched helplessly as both men used Becky solely for their pleasure. They both had to listen to the sounds of her gagging and gasping for breath.

Steve was the first to come. Jack and Maggie could see his body tense and then they heard the sounds of Becky starting to choke as the first spurt of his ejaculation inundated her throat. He pulled out almost immediately and splashed the rest of his come onto her face, into her eyes and into her hair.

The sight of his sister being used, forced to suck a man to a come and then the seed being splashed down her throat, then over her face, aroused Jack once more and he slowly slipped his hand down between his mother's legs and slipped a finger inside her pussy. Maggie reached down and covered his hand with her own, forcing his finger deeper, making it push on her clitoris.