The Virgin Mum Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now without her mouth obstructed they could hear Becky gasp for breath. The gasps for breath began to change into regular gasps which began to time with the thrusts of Gary's cock into her body. The thrusts became quicker and quicker until Gary reached his orgasm and released his hot sperm deep inside her. The gasps from Becky became screams of her own pleasure. As Gary came, he pushed erupting cock as deep as it would go inside her. Becky screamed as she experienced her own orgasm.

Gary and Steve then grabbed hold of both Maggie and Becky and forced them into a kneeling position, side by side facing the back of the sofa.

As they were bent over Jack could see that his mother's pussy was still wide open and his sister's was still puffy. Both holes were still dripping come from them.

The two men grabbed Jack and forced him over to the sofa. "Now you can get a good close look at cunts of both bitches." Steve said.

Gary forced the cheeks of Maggie's bum apart showing Jack her bum and her wide, dripping pussy. "There you go you little tosser, clean it up" and Steve pushed Jack's head up into his mother's pussy.

Jack pushed his tongue out and got it between the still swollen lips of his mother's pussy. By licking and sucking hard he was able to draw out most of the mix of his own sperm and his mother's juices from the deep hole. As he licked and sucked, he could hear his mother begin to pant before she started to speak, clearly on the edge of an orgasm, "Come on Jack, suck your mother, come on my dear son, make your mother clean, lick your mother's pussy." These words brought her over the edge into a shattering orgasm and she fell forward dragging her emptied pussy away from Jack's lips and she collapsed on the sofa.

Jack leaned back and wiped his face with his hand

The two men then moved to my sister and forced her to kneel with her legs wider apart and then pushed her head down. Gary grabbed Becky's buttocks and roughly pulled them wide apart. This action revealed both her puckered little arsehole and her dripping pussy. There was a cocktail of Jack's semen, Gary's semen and Becky's own juices dribbling out of her slit. As Jack looked at her pussy his head was slammed forward so that his mouth hit her pussy lips. "Get on with it" snarled Steve. Jack's mouth was pressed up against his sister's dripping pussy and he began to lick

As Becky's buttocks were spread apart it was easy for Jack's tongue to slip between her labia and start to lick, Jack could taste the semen running out onto his tongue on my tongue but he could also taste and smell the arousing scent of his sister's pussy.

Just as with Maggie before Becky protested as her buttocks were forced apart and her brother's face pushed between them. She made sobbing noises as my tongue probed inside her but these sounds gradually subsided as her hips starting to move gently back and forth; almost unnoticeable at first but gradually becoming more and more obvious. Like her mother she began to speak, "Come on brother, lick all of the spunk out of me, lick it out of me so I don't get pregnant, please my brother, clean it all out." With these words she screamed and fell forward onto the sofa in a lifeless like form. Jack couldn't speak either and unbidden and without touch, his cock began to shoot sperm onto the floor.

There was a silence in the room and the three of them lay where they had collapsed waiting for their senses to return. When they opened their eyes, they were alone, Gary and Steve had gone.

Jack staggered to his feet and moved to the cabinet where Maggie kept the drinks. Pouring himself a large brandy he downed it in one and then poured large measures into two glasses which he carried over to his mother and his wife.

They both moved into a sitting position on the sofa and took the brandy. After as few deep sips the colour came back into Becky's face and she looked a Jack, "You are bastard, a complete and utter fucking bastard, I nearly wet myself when I saw that fucking machete."

Jack got to his feet and crossed to the door; he picked up the machete which had been dropped there. "What this one," he said waving it around, "Rubber."

"It wasn't until you winked that I realised what was happening," Becky said.

"Really," said Jack, "I thought you might have recognised Steve's cock, you enjoyed it before"

"I wasn't sure, it is difficult to focus when someone is wearing a ski mask and threatening me with a machete. You don't really stop and think, have I seen that cock before?"

Jack said "I set it up with Steve and Gary, I said we had a swinging friend who wanted to do a role play and were they up for it. I explained the scenario and they said they would be here when we got back from dinner."

"Once I knew it was a game it was easy to go along and I quite liked the idea of being your sister instead of your wife. Made the game much more exciting."

Maggie sipped her brandy and said "It was difficult at first as I was frightened but, when I knew there was nothing to worry about, I could get right into it. Thank you both for indulging my little fantasy and helping me play it out. I loved it, it was better than I ever could have imagined. Have you both finished your drinks? Good. Then I think mummy needs to take her son and daughter to bed, it was a worrying time and mummy needs to check that they are both OK."