The Virgin Priest Pt. 12

Story Info
Luke attempts to come to terms with his attractions.
2.1k words
4.55
2.2k
3

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers

Luke wriggled out from under Asmodeus' grip. He was stunned that his demon hadn't been escorted out already, but he didn't actually know how long they had been sleeping, either. Luke walked around the room. It wasn't as opulent as Lily's. He didn't suppose it would be, considering that it was for him and Asmodeus. It wasn't uncomfortable, though.

There was a full-length mirror in one corner, and Luke walked over to it. He knew what his body looked like; he had seen it when he was drying off after a shower. He had just never thought of it in the way he did now. It was a tool for his pleasure. Luke smiled as he drug his hand up his side. He worked hard on his physical form. It was the only vanity he allowed himself. He dropped his gaze down to his hips. The only thing he had never paid attention to was what hung between his legs. He turned to face the mirror.

What he had wasn't as imposing as what Asmodeus had. Luke grabbed his cock in his hand, admiring it for the first time in his life. It had brought him immeasurable amounts of pleasure over the last few days. He had been told his whole life that succumbing to that pleasure would damn him. His parents always told him that he needed to remain chaste to be worthy of God and God's kingdom. Their tales of Hell had scared him so much that he never even gave his cock a second thought throughout his life.

He had started noticing his urges right before he joined the priesthood. They confused him, his pull to both men and women. If there was something more forbidden than pleasuring himself, it was admitting attraction to other men. He supposed that wasn't a problem now, though. He was already in Hell. Might as well enjoy himself while he was here, right? Guilt coursed through him. He clenched his hand around himself a little too tight and swore. No matter what he said, or how he tried to ease his conscience, what he was doing was fundamentally wrong. Nothing his demons told him could erase that teaching inside him. It didn't matter how much he welcomed their advances, that guilt would always eat at the back of his mind.

Luke jolted when a pair of strong arms circled around him. His Demon Prince laid a kiss against his neck and scooped him into a warm embrace. Luke stiffened, but Asmodeus did not let go. Luke wasn't entirely sure he wanted to be let go.

"You're thinking too much," Asmodeus whispered, "Relax. We don't have much time left tonight."

Luke sighed, "How am I supposed to relax? Everything I'm doing right now... Everything is against what I was taught."

The demon shrugged, "I guess it's time to learn new things."

Luke settled back against his chest. He caught their reflection in the mirror. Nothing about it seemed wrong to him. The fancy, scripted A on his chest was glowing softly. Asmodeus reached up and traced it lightly. As much as Luke was warring with himself, nothing about this felt wrong. As a matter of fact, he felt complete. That just confused him more.

"You can reach me through this, Luke. When you're ready for me to come back, just reach out to me. You'll know how." Asmodeus said and backed away from him slowly. "I don't want to leave you, but they're here now."

As the demon left him, Luke felt empty. He turned to face his lover, but he was already gone. Luke sighed heavily. He yearned for the simplicity of his old life. He just wanted to be the dutiful human priest again. He didn't want to be caught up in these demon politics, and most of all, he didn't want to be king.

Lily had felt Luke's content all night through their bond. There was undeniable jealousy in her, but it oddly brought her comfort. She hadn't felt him more at ease since before they first got together. She just hated that the comfort came from her uncle's embrace. She had received word that Asmodeus had left their home in peace, without provocation from the Guard. She was making her way to Luke now, but she could sense that he was conflicted. When she entered the room, she saw him standing in front of a mirror. He wasn't doing anything but standing there.

"Are you okay, Luke?" She asked quietly. She wasn't on the best of terms with him. She didn't want to anger him by being here. To her surprise, anger wasn't what resonated between them, it was relief.

"No," he admitted, "I'm not."

"I don't want to intrude on this space, Luke. It's not for me." She wanted to go to him so badly, but she wasn't going to betray his trust. "Get dressed and come back to our room."

She watched him nod his agreement, his head hung low. She didn't wait for him to follow her back. Lily knew that he would come. She wasn't sure how she knew that, but she was certain of it. She reached her room and sat down in the sitting area. She didn't know how long it would take him to reach her, but she was fine with waiting.

He didn't keep her waiting very long. He lumbered into the room shortly after she sat down, his whole body resonating with defeat. He met her eyes, and what she saw in his scared her. Luke was beaten down. He wasn't vibrant as he had been when she first laid eyes on him. It seemed he hadn't accepted where he was, he had just given in to it. He took a seat on the bed across from her.

"Luke," she started slowly, "What's wrong?"

Luke dropped his head and sighed heavily. She could hear the cracks in his voice as he spoke, "I don't know what my life is anymore, Lily. I enjoy this place, but I know I shouldn't."

"There's no reason you shouldn't enjoy your home," Lily replied.

"My home is in Hell. I shouldn't be so comfortable here." He groaned.

Lily laughed softly, "Your human world did give you the wrong impression of us, Luke. We're not as bad as you think."

Luke met her gaze, "I don't think you're bad and that's the problem. I like it here."

"As you should," Lily said as she walked over to him. She captured his chin in her hand and tilted his head up to hers, "Our world is made for your pleasure. Your kind, and your God, want us to seem evil by telling you stories of hellfire and brimstone. Truth is, we cater to the carnal pleasures here. There are no rules to enjoying yourself."

"Except for with Asmodeus," Luke said under his breath. Lily tensed. He sensed it, "I'm sorry, Lily. I know you don't like it. I don't want to upset you. But I want to be able to see him whenever I want."

"That can't happen," Lily said.

It could happen, she thought, she just wasn't going to let it. She sensed Luke's frustration, and a soft glow came from his shoulder. Curious, she let his chin go and dropped her hand to his shirt and started to lift it. He tensed as she lifted his shirt, but he didn't stop her. She searched his chest for the source of the glow, and when her eyes found the new mark on his chest, they widened in shock. Her jealousy was at full force now, tinged with anger.

"What is this?" She asked, trying to keep her voice even. Luke stood to his full height and pulled Lily close to him.

"It's a mark," he said, not fully comprehending what it meant, "But I'm no less yours because of it."

"Why would you do this? You're his now, too!" Lily shouted. She hadn't meant to raise her voice, but she was hurt. Luke seemed to understand that because he tightened his grip around her, pulling her flush against his body. She sank into him. "You're supposed to be mine."

"I'm here with you, aren't I?" He stated, "I don't know how this happened, Lily. Neither of us do."

Lily huffed against his chest. There was no sense in being mad at him, there was nothing she could do about it now. "You'll be my king, Luke. That has to come first."

Luke stroked her back, "Lily I care about you, and I made you a promise. I will keep my promise to you as you have kept yours to me."

Lily wrapped her arms around Luke, reveling in the feel of his rock-hard body against her own. She nodded her answer. "I want you, Priest. More than I've ever wanted anyone. But your heart is with someone else, isn't it?"

Luke paused before he finally answered, "My heart is with both of you and none of it makes any sense."

Lily pushed away from him and rose up on her toes. She brought her hand up to his face and gently brought him down to her. She kissed him gently, waiting on him to reciprocate. He did, hungrily consuming her with his own mouth. She moaned into him, letting him claim her. His hands locked around her hips and drew her back into him. She felt his erection against her stomach. She wanted so badly to claim him again, but she had a feeling that he wasn't ready for it yet.

"Do you want to go any further?" She asked against his mouth.

Luke shook his head, and pulled away from her, "Not with Asmodeus on my skin. It wouldn't be right."

Lily backed away from him and sat back on her chair. He was right, of course. And it touched her to know he was still thinking of her. She just wished she was the only demon in his heart, or the only being, really.

The surprise visitor in front of him really sent Samael for a loop. His most reclusive brother, Beelzebub, had made a personal appearance this morning. Beelzebub was only known to indulge in his fantasies, and in extreme excess. He rarely made appearances to any functions that brought the princes together, and he had always scoffed at his place in line to the throne. He had never wanted it, never aspired to it, and had apparently been doing everything he could to stay away from it.

"Well this is a surprise, brother," Samael gestured to the couch in front of him, inviting his brother to sit.

The other demon smiled and took his seat. He was just as imposing as Samael himself, but he didn't flaunt it. Rather, he used his physique to draw in his conquests and not for fighting.

"Yes, well, I heard the Priest made it here," Beelzebub crossed his legs and sat back.

"What an adventure that has been, yes," Samael said.

"He's worth more than you think, Samael. He's a tool you can use to your advantage. You can keep Asmodeus off your throne." Beelzebub said.

"Tell me what you know, because it's been a mess since he arrived here. I'm sure you heard Shynra almost tore our brother apart," Samael sighed and dropped his head into his hands.

"I have heard," Beelzebub laughed, "It's lovely that she's growing into herself, isn't it?"

"I guess that's one way to put it. But her temper threatens the stability of the realm."

"That's where you're wrong," Beelzebub said, "Her temper, along with her priest's passions, will save this realm. Or catapult it into chaos, depending on how they use it."

"How comforting. The fate of my realm, our realm, is going to be determined by a human priest and my young, hot-headed daughter?"

"And Asmodeus, can't forget him," Beelzebub pointed out, "I heard that he marked the priest already. How scandalous."

"If I could have just kept him locked up," Samael mused.

Beelzebub swatted his hand through the air, "Like that would have made a difference."

"How do you know all these things, brother?"

"My oracles. You know how much I hate not knowing things."

"What else do you know?" Samael probed.

"Not much. The oracles are full of their riddles. Your priest will choose who his heart belongs to. You mustn't fight him. Let him go where his heart lies, that is your key. He will always be king, but maybe not Shynra's."

"Then why did you send Shynra to him? If they weren't supposed to rule together?"

"Ahh, I never said they wouldn't rule together. If I would have sent Asmodeus, the priest never would have accepted him. You know human conventions. But I've said too much, my King."

"Too much? You haven't..." Samael stopped. His brother had already taken his leave. He sighed heavily. His brother talked about the oracles and their riddles, but he was no better.

AdAnne
AdAnne
46 Followers