Flowering Friendship

Story Info
Friends make the best lovers...
3.7k words
4.59
5.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes the best friendships can unlock the best of sexual experiences, one case of this was Daisy and I, the friendship we never thought we would have, but ended up being something beneficial for us both.

I worked as a barman in a local gay bar, I used to love the attention I got from people when I was working, especially the hen, stag and birthday parties we used to have come in.

Not to mention it was quite military based the town where we lived and so there was often people from the armed forces coming in, with their masculine voices, rock hard biceps and they often were tattooed with complete sleeves done and fully displayed, while wearing their tight shirts showing off to all the bars residents for the night.

On one occasion a young woman walked in, she looked very shy and nervous with her friends for a party, which was pre-booked before the venues opening so they sat at their reserved seats and this young woman came up to the bar.

She was a pretty lass, younger than me, around 25/26, 5'8'' brown hair that came to just past her shoulders. Petite waist, around 32B size chest and brown eyes.

She looked right at me. When our eyes met she instantly became flush, clearly she fancied me, it was obvious, otherwise why else would she be blushing upon looking at me, it was summer, but wasn't that hot a day out, the heatwave was soon to hit us thou....

I listened to their order, the music was loud sure, but you are in a gay bar, of course, it would be! Gay men love to sing, dance and have a few drinks on a weekend and I was the type who would enjoy serving them, having banter, and a good laugh.

This woman, left the bar with her drinks and left me with a half smile and cheeks still rosy. I gave my usual cheeky smile and flash of the baby blue's which seemed brighter somehow, considering it was in the dark, with a laser show lighting illuminating the place.

I carried on serving. Occasionally going around collecting the empty glasses chatting and getting involved with the customers, just like any friendly barman would do.

I noticed she would be looking at me, following my movements and turning away in time, not to being caught out by me when I would scan the room to see if she was still looking.

Id not seen her in her before so must have just been her pals birthday and so she's come along to celebrate with them in a place she's never been, of course she was going to be nervous, bless her.

After a few more round's it started to become busier, her view of me become obstructed by the crowd of people, whom was yet waiting to be served by me.

She must have been missing her dose of me, because next thing I knew she was at the bar and was ordering a round for her and the remaining friends. I completed the order and again sent her away again with rosy cheeks and a nervous smile as I winked, my bright baby blue eyes making her shy.

The night came to an close and as everyone was being ushered out, by the door staff, the party girl wanted to say thank you to bar staff and management, so this meant that this young lass was stood around, waiting for her friend to finish saying her goodbye's.

I walked past and flashed a smile, asking her if she was ok, to which she replied she was and she was just waiting for her drunk friend to leave so they could go home....

They were the last ones to leave the bar and once finally ushered out the door, clean down could begin. I closed the door wishing the birthday girl a happy birthday, kissed her on the cheek and ensured they had everything they came with, and then I waved as they walked away staggering towards the other bars and clubs in the area.

Over the course of the next few months, I would see this young woman and her friends, and instantly knew her drink order when she would come up to the bar on my side, which frankly, was the only side she ever came to.

We eventually got more and more frequent in chatting when she would come, which would also help with her shyness and nervousness around me.

We swapped numbers and soon were chatting on social media, having banter, even shared some sad personal stories. Eventually, we became regular good friends who could depend on one another.

We would sneak out while the country was supposed to be on a lock down, a curfew placed on the country, to try protecting them, from a horrible disease that was plaguing everyone.

We would go to the beach, take a bottle of our favourite alcohol, some mixer and drink under the moonlight.

Laughing, joking, flirting and having some banter in between.

We laughed for hours just sat on the beach.

It was still quite warm in the midnight air, the warm breeze hitting our faces making us feel more intoxicated than we probably would normally be.

We tried to keep our giggling and laughing to a low as a volume as we could possibly imagine, breaking the rules like this, made it more fun and exciting.

I had been working so hard I just needed a good laugh and to feel free and relaxed. Daisy clearly was someone I felt comfortable with, enough to talk to her as I did.

We started to become very tactile, little taps on the hands here, little taps on the leg there, after a short while she rested her hand on my thigh unbeknown to both of us. Later, I felt her fingertips resting on the tip of my cut penis.

We both looked down and she quickly pulled her hand away, became flushed and kept apologising for her mistake, I just laughed, made a quick joke about her been waiting to do that for a long time, and we carried on with just a few awkward glances here and there.

We poured our last drink, and toasted to a great new friendship, we gently made our glasses clink together, the ringing signifying that it has been signed, sealed, delivered. As tradition says, you are to look at the person direct in the eyes when toasting.

Our eyes met and the world around us seemed to stop. Things went in slow motion; it was like something out of a movie.

I reached my hand up towards her face, gently caressed her cheek with my fingertip, as I continued to reach round the back of her neck, our eyes continuing to lock on.

We both began to lean in, getting closer, we felt one another's breath on our lips, the warm sweet smelling taste of her breath was now just centimetres away from me and this would be the first time that we have ever had this kind of contact.

A quick flash of a light shone in our direction, we knew it could not be the moonlight as this was reflecting off the water above us. We both then thought we heard an engine and turned to look to see what it was....

We got so nervous that we slowly started walking around further along the beach and found a ramp which took us back up to the sea wall level, and continued to walk the way back home.

I am a respectable man obviously and so I walked her to her door, staggering was more accurate to say but for the sakes of this story. We arrived at her house and all the lights were off, her family had gone to bed knowing she was safe with me they did not have concerns.

Daisy said goodnight, kissing me on the cheek and walked into her house and I watched and waited as she locked her door and I knew she was safe.

I would not then see her for few more days, but this time it was just going to be a chilled one. Following the governments guidelines, I suggested she came to mine one evening and we would just chill, I would get us a takeaway in and watch something on the television and have some drinks.

We had ordered some food, drinks were nice and chilled and Daisy began to look for a film to watch. She chose a romantic, sad film which most would call a "chick flick" and I was fine watching it, sounded good.

Not 15 minutes into watching The Fault in our Stars, it was apparent she was still thinking about what could have happened the other night at the beach as she became more flirtatious, tactile and I could feel her eyes looking at me from the other side of the sofa.

She never seemed to be someone who would be so predatory but she soon did something that would be something brave, even by her standards.

She leapt across the sofa and placed her lips firmly onto mine. Once the shock and realisation that she was kissing me subsided, I relaxed into it and felt myself begin to kiss her back.

My hands either side of her neck, fingertips on the back of her head under her hair I brought her closer, and our lips pressed harder together. Little pins and needles started to plague my lips, which made my eyes open and then locked with Daisy's.

Both of us clearly were not going to be the first to pull away. As Daisy readjusted herself to make her more comfortable, she again caught my cock but this time, she could feel that it was not soft like before, but this time It was slightly more erect.

I felt the palm of her hand on the base of my shaft as she began to gently rub my semi flaccid cock until it got bigger and bigger, the head beginning to mushroom, it expanding the more excited I would become.

I gently and subtly began to shuffle down the sofa getting myself more comfortable, gently reaching down my waistband to help my now full erection be less restricted in the position it was currently in.

It was not as if I had much manoeuvre space in my jeans so the most comfortable position to have it was facing upright, but the only downside to this was that it would be noticeable.

She moved her hair back behind her ears and placed it into a ponytail as to not get in her mouth and eyes. Leaning back in for another kiss she must have been too far away from me because she practically fell on me, her hips lining up perfectly with mine, the only problem with that: was that it was beginning to make me leak pre cum.

Daisy's hand began to stroke my chest over my T-shirt while continuing to kiss me furthermore.

I moved my hand down to her waist, reached around her back with one hand and pulled her in closer to me, not caring if she can feel me pulsating against her, her kisses were like something I've never felt before and she should know that she was making me excited.

Daisy's hand continued down my chest towards my stomach, her fingertips gently caressing each of my abs her finger, dipping in which each rip of my stomach until she had reached my waistband and there next to her nail, was my throbbing wet cock.

She licked her finger ever so seductively and then traced her finger along the japs eye, the pre cum sticky on her fingers she could feel me getting wetter with every touch.

I sat up and felt Daisy's hand on both my sides and felt a cold rush of air as she pulled my t-shirt up and over my head. I lay back down bare chested, stubbly shaved but still soft to touch, my tattoos all showing on full display, my veins bulging through my skin.

Daisy sat up, my hands on her hip holding her directly above me with only a little gap between us. She removed her blouse and draped it over the back of the sofa.

I sat up and began kissing from her navel, up across her bra in between her cleavage, along her strap lines, moving them down more off the cusp of her shoulder.

My tongue began to lick up along her neck, along her jaw and finally placed my mouth centimetres from her face; I looked in her eyes and let out a low groan... to which one of Daisy's feminine moans matched with mine.

My cock started to throb harder than it has in her presence before, I reached behind my head to pull a pillow to support my head more and felt as Daisy, changed her position, now getting further down my legs and began to kiss my chest, licking my nipples.

Her tongue was following my areole in a circle, teasing each one of my nipples in turn.

Daisy's breath tasted so sweet; even now, I could taste her breath on my lips. My eyes began to roll back as she continued to trace her tongue down my abdomen, her teeth pulling the skin around my abs taking one in her mouth and releasing it her teeth marks slightly indented into my skin.

Hair started to come loose and strands began to fall, gently caressing my body, one strand even caught in the pre cum now oozing from the mushroom that was growing at the end of my cock.

I felt my waistband sliding down my legs, my length became more exposed, and suddenly they stop halfway down my thigh just above my knees.

A clammy and slightly cold hand grabbed my cock from its base and pulled it upright, its full length and size exposed; Daisy gasped seeing it for the first time, and bit her lip in excitement.

Her tongue peeked out slightly too just enough to make her lips wet and glisten against the light of the televisions glare.

Daisy lowered her head and began taking my mushroom head in her mouth, her tongue lapping up all the sticky fluid leaking from me. A moan of ecstasy escaped her throat, disappearing more into her mouth she began to take more of me until it was going down her throat, no gag reflex forcing her to take me out from where it was comfortably resting.

I placed both arms behind my head, tensing my arms and looking down at her while she just lapped up my lengthy man meat. I held onto the back of her head guiding her up and down on me, making her go faster when I wanted and then slowing down when I felt myself building closer to climax.

She showed no signs of stopping and felt that it was only fair that I reciprocated, so I guided her off me, sounds of excess saliva in her mouth, which meant she had to swallow harder.

I grabbed her around the back, my arms supporting her in my embrace, and laid her onto the sofa and began kissing down her neck again whilst simultaneously unhooking her bra strap and slipping it off, placing it onto the floor.

Her breasts were nice and perky, not too big a nipple just the perfect size.

I teased hers like she had mine previously, worked my way down to her waist band and with my teeth proceeded to pull down her jean shorts, exposing her peach laced French knickers, her landing strip slightly showing through.

Working my way down the sofa, I leaned down and let out a breath of hot air onto the outside of her panties, just above her clitoris. She shuddered as I started showing her that I can also be sensitive and playful.

I used my little finger to push her underwear aside and began to suck on her hood. My tongue working it between my lip and teeth getting in there to tease her and make her just as wet as she made me.

I pushed my face in deeper to make sure I was covering every sensitive part I could. I reached down and began to distribute my sticky substance across the big surface area that was my cocks head.

Momentum began to increase; I could feel her fingers in the back of my head aching to pull me in closer. I moved down, licking her deeper than before, her finger reaching down the top of her, sliding under the lace as she began to stroke the hood of her vagina.

Daisy's head was now fully tilting back, legs spread and she was panting in ecstasy. I continued to rub my shaft, my own fluids, getting it stickier.

I stood up and took off my trousers the remainder of the way, my underwear following with the help of Daisy.

She sat on the edge of the sofa and started to take my full length again, I let out a louder moan, much deeper than before and I did not care that I was missing this film.

I pulled Daisy up onto her feet, grabbed her waist, pulled her into my naked body, lift her from just under her buttocks, encouraging her to jump into me, wrapping her legs around my waist, the lace pressing against my leaking cock.

I kissed her, as I gentle turned around and sat back on the sofa.

Daisy got comfortable on top of me. I reached down and grabbed my cock at its base and pulled her underwear from behind making it tighten around her labia, then pushed her underwear aside and guided my head into her opening.

She was still wet and I could feel her leaking down my shaft as inch-by-inch it got deeper into her womb, she paused every couple of seconds to let herself adjust to my size and become more relaxed around me.

Throbbing became more frequent as I felt her closing around my cock, my pre cum leaking deep inside her.

I laid back, her hands clammy as she placed them onto my chest.

Slowly Daisy began to slide up and down, with each downward motion, forcing herself down further, making sure she took all of me that she could, up and down, up and down, my head swelled further, I knew this because Daisy would let out a little squeal when it got too intense.

I spun her around, whilst still sat on me and we laid down, she spread her legs and brought them closer to her chest, one hand holding her leg up, the other stroking her clitoris making herself moan.

I could feel her muscles begin to tighten more around me; I reached around, took her nipples in-between my fingers and gently squeezed harder with each thrust that went inside her.

I placed a hand over her mouth to muffle the screaming, the other worked down her navel until it met with hers upon her g-spot and she guided me to where she wanted it and let me take over...

My full length pulling out of her, I banged it against her labia making her legs slightly close in pleasure.

Seeing that she was close to peaking I guided it back in. Once in I held her hips down making her take me again, this time with more force.

I whispered in her ear that I was getting closer and needed to pull out as we was not using protection and didn't want the risk of an unwanted pregnancy.

Daisy informed me that she has already taken precautions and it was already safe, giving me the green light to unload inside her and it would be ok.

I thrust deeper and harder, sweat pouring from my head, back and chest. Daisy's breathing getting faster and harder. Her screams got so intense; my hand could not even muffle them.

I went harder, faster than I ever have on her and she was not complaining, she wanted it as much as me.

It was as if our bodies had needed this more than anything else before, we both let out a loud cry.

Her womb began to contract and relax more rapidly, and finally I felt a warm rush of water cover the base of my cock and my balls, it running down my fingers, simultaneously running down the side of my legs, towards my asshole.

As it reached my taint, the pleasure became so electrifying that I could not hold my load in anymore.

THROB, THROB, THROB, AND THROB.

It felt like it was never ending and I began to wonder if I would stop....

SQUIRT, SQUIRT, SQUIRT AND SQUIRT.

Daisy still leaking her own cum.... Feeling me exploding inside her just making her wetter.

I finally released everything I had into her and neither of us was complaining, Daisy climbed off and sat on the edge of the sofa, her legs not letting her stand due to muscle weakness and the intensity of the orgasm she was coming down from.

We glanced at each other; we were both flush, panting from our first sexual encounter and just smiled. Satisfied, with how we were feeling we did not need words to communicate.

I pulled my underwear up and placed my still semi-throbbing member into my tight boxers, laid on the sofa and invited her in for a cuddle.

Daisy placed her ear to my chest and relaxed into me, I placed my arm around her and pulled her in, pulled a blanket over us and restarted the movie from the beginning, but this time when we started the movie we was wearing a lot less clothes.

We were too excited to relax and settle; Daisy looked up at me and said she had never had someone who treated her so much like a woman, who took the time and effort to please her as much as she had the other person.

She kissed me on the cheek and whispered into my ear.... I'm ready to go again if you can get it up... with a cheeky smirk, and glint in her eye.

I looked down, chuckled and told her.....

That was just a quick session, I get more deeper, more intense and more..... well that was something I told her she would have to find out.......