All Comments on 'The Virtue Auction Ch. 13'

by Lost_Kween

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nnnnnooooooooooo…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for this installment! I look forward to the next one when your obligations allow. The wait will just make the reward sweeter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great chapter! Looking forward to the next when you have time and good luck with your projects!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are no problem with your writing speed. More slow release and good story, than fast and crappy.

lifesbastianlifesbastianover 2 years ago

I agree with the comments posted, take you time and write a good story, take care of life as well though. I look forward to the story continuing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your soft pornographic write style. I wish you a lot of free time to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write true erotica vs smut. It’s sexy, arousing but almost lyrical in rhythm. Your characters show respect for each other, even if one is a spoiled rich bitch. She’s kind of a nice spoiled rich bitch. You also show respect for bodies and body parts in vocabulary and description. No obscenely disproportionate “38 DDD knockers” rather gentle delicate curves of soft breasts. Much more appealing, believable and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

REALLY enjoyed reading it!! Can't wait to read the next part or other stories you write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter. Really enjoyed reading it so far. Gutted to have to wait. Hope you are okay and look after yourself x

kaleonanikaleonanialmost 2 years ago

This definitely is a beautiful story, it's almost unbelievable that things like this could exist outside the norm, but if is then that's okay with me because I believe lesbians do have the most intriguing life together than any other relationship when it comes to companionship and sex. We do need to read up on the final ending of this lovely intriguing story.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

Lovely story.

One note though. Rose had promised Sophia to address the fact that Sophia's parents expected her home after the first night and the narrative does not indicate that this has been followed up.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Yet to read something i didn't love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous