The Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jimmy, it definitely sounds like you have this virus based on what you're telling me. You have all of the symptoms such as swelling testicles, increased arousal, overall pressure and discomfort. And, even though the media is saying this is new, it isn't. As you both know my parents were from China and I still have a lot of family there that I keep in touch with, so I am very familiar with this."

Connie gave a sigh of relief hearing those words. Surely Dr Lee would have a course of action they could take.

"This virus has been around for years, but until now it was mostly in isolated regions but this year it is more widespread which is why the media is picking up on it. But, I'm afraid that right now there is no cure for this virus. A successful vaccine has never been produced. It does eventually go away but it requires regular treatment in order to get through it with no real permanent damage. And I'd like to get a sample for testing if you don't mind?"

"Sandra, you said 'Treatment' right" asked Connie. "What sort of treatment are we talking about?"

"Well, basically the kind of treatment that I believe teenage Jimmy here is already doing. Frankly, there's no other way to say this so here goes. He needs to ejaculate in order to get relief and reduce the swelling and pressure. And he also needs to increase the amount of times that he does this while the virus goes through its lifecycle. The pressure is going to continue to increase for the next few weeks and then it will eventually taper off, subside, and then finally go away. And at that point he will have built up antibodies to this and should never have to deal with it again, although reinfections have been known to occur. But until the virus runs its course Jimmy will need to achieve orgasms at a much more frequent pace than he's used to."

Jimmy was extremely red faced with embarrassment while listening to this, but also becoming aroused because he desperately needed to get relief and Dr Lee kept throwing sexy grins in his direction which only amplified his situation.

"So, masturbation?" Asked Connie.

"Masturbation yes, but really anything that can help him to reach frequent orgasm. So masturbation, sexual activity..."

"OK OK! This is just a lot to take in..." Connie said and trailed off.

"Oh it sure is. Believe me I get it. But if he doesn't get release there can be permanent side effects that we really need to try and avoid. Tell you what Connie, I'd like to get a sample to confirm a few things and then you and I can talk alone. How does that sound?"

"Sure. That sounds good. What sort of sample do you need? Blood?"

"Uh, no, we need to start his treatment now and the result of that, Jimmy's semen, is what we'll need for a sample. I also need to see him ejaculate as just another confirmation that he definitely has the virus."

"And how does 'seeing it' help diagnose him?"

"If it's the virus Connie, the amount of his ejaculate is going to be much more substantial than usual. And I'm not talking about just a little more volume, I'm talking a lot. Like three to five times as much. Jimmy have you noticed it being a lot more than usual when you masturbate" she asked him with her sexy smile.

"Uh, I guess so. I mean, yeah. It just seems like more and more each day, especially that first one in the morning."

Jimmy was red faced with embarrassment talking about jerking off, but he was also in anguish over the pressure that just kept building and Dr Lee took notice.

"Jimmy, I can tell that you're really starting to hurt. When was the last time you 'treated' yourself?" asked Dr Lee.

"Last night," he grimaced through clenched teeth.

"Baby, are you ok?" asked Connie. As his mother she could tell that something was definitely wrong with him.

"So it's been several hours since you've had any release of the pressure. Oh boy, you have to be very uncomfortable right now. We need to get started right away," said Dr Lee.

Jimmy was in agony at this point and couldn't hide it as he started to take shorter breaths and let out small groans.

"Is everything ok honey? Jimmy talk to me," asked an increasingly concerned Connie.

"He's extremely uncomfortable because of the pressure. Let's get this sample and get you some relief Jimmy," said Dr Lee.

She went and opened the door and asked someone in the hall to get the nurse. Jimmy's eyes widened as Ebony, the nurse practitioner entered. She was also wearing pink scrubs and a big warm smile. Jimmy noticed her very striking features and tried not to stare. Ebony put her hands on her hips and thrust out her ample chest.

"My my my Jimmy Tucker. Just what have you gotten yourself into this time," Ebony teased him.

"Poor Jimmy has the virus that requires frequent release," said Dr Lee.

"The one that your boys got Dr Lee? The one that causes all of the..." Ebony motioned with her hands as if gripping a large shaft.

"Yep, the exact same one. And now we have to help this dear boy to feel better."

"Oh boy," responded Ebony. "This is going to be something. Jimmy, I think this is your lucky day."

Just then Dr Lee started in with the talk that always sent Jimmy to the next level.

"OK Jimmy, are you ready for Dr Lee to take away that pain and instead make you feel really good?"

"Uh...I guess so..."

"You guess so? Oh Jimmy come on, look how much discomfort you're in. You need this and it's going to feel sooo good I promise you. Don't I always make you feel better?"

Jimmy nodded weakly.

"I promise that you're going to absolutely love this. Now, we need to take down your shorts."

Dr Lee helped Jimmy to stand and with Ebony's help she worked on the zipper and buttons of his shorts and began to pull them down to his ankles. He was sporting quite the erection in his boxer shorts. Sandra then reached up and also pulled those down, releasing his engorged cock. It stuck straight out and was at least seven inches long and almost as fat as a beer can. Both nurse Ebony and Connie let out small gasps. Jimmy looked at his mom when she gasped but she was just staring at his cock.

"Oh Connie, what have you been feeding this stud," teased Dr Lee.

Connie couldn't believe how large Jimmy's dick was. It certainly wasn't something that he got from his late father's side of the family that's for sure, she thought to herself. All she could do was stare with her mouth agape.

Dr Lee admired Jimmy's cock and then looked over at Ebony.

"Now that is quite the hammer," said Ebony, who then went to the cabinet and retrieved a tube of something and a container. Sandra took a hold of Jimmy's enormous dong and lifted it with one hand and cupped his swollen balls with the other.

"Connie, see how engorged his penis is? And look at his testicles. They are almost twice their normal size. The virus is causing his usual states of arousal to go into overdrive, which also increases the amount of semen that his body is producing. His heart rate is spiking and he's breathing heavy because of the discomfort. He could pass out if he doesn't achieve an orgasm. Ebony?"

Ebony went over to Sandra while removing the cap from the tube. Sandra had Jimmy sit back down on the examining table and then held out her palms to Ebony, who squeezed a clear jelly out of the tube and into Dr Lee's hands.

"Jimmy, this is lubricant. We are going to need it to get a sperm sample from you. You know that whenever you've been sick or injured in the past that I always made you feel better right?"

Jimmy nodded through gritted teeth. He wasn't sure what was about to happen but the pressure was becoming unbearable.

Ebony stopped squeezing the lube into Sandra's hand and reached out and grabbed Jimmy's cock, held it so that it stood straight up, and squeezed a generous portion onto the head.

"What I'm about to do to you is also going to feel really good Jimmy. This is going to be the most good I've ever made you feel. Now let's give you that relief you need so badly you poor thing. Dr Lee is going to make everything feel better. Is my favorite patient ready?"

Jimmy nodded.

Sandra rubbed her two hands together with the lube and gently grabbed his shaft. She slathered the lube all over his cock and then gently started to pump him with both hands. Jimmy couldn't believe what was happening. His cock grew another two inches and Ebony let out another gasp. Dr Lee's hands could barely fit around it.

"This is going to feel so good Jimmy. Dr Lee is going to make you feel oh so good like I always do. Isn't that right Jimmy" said Dr Lee while she continued to stroke his shaft with both hands.

The room filled with the wet sounds of Dr Lee's hands stroking Jimmy's cock. She speeded up her pace and a guttural moan started to escape his mouth. Connie couldn't believe what she was seeing and just stared as if in a trance.

"Oh Jimmy. You're doing so good baby," said Sandra as she once again speeded up her pace on his cock. "Just look at this gorgeous cock. Mmmmmmmm...doesn't this feel so much better Jimmy?"

"Oh god it's so good," Jimmy managed to grunt.

"Oh I just love making you boys feel good. Isn't this just the best I've ever made you feel Jimmy," Dr Lee said as she increased her pace.

"This is the best. I can't feel the pressure as much..."

"Someone's having fun," joked Ebony.

"And he's not the only one," responded Sandra. To which Ebony and chuckled and replied, "Oh I bet."

"Let me know when you are about to blow ok sweetie?"

All Connie could do was stare. The room was filled with sex and eroticism and the wet sounds of Sandra's beautiful mature hands expertly sliding up and down Jimmy's huge lube slathered cock while she spoke her sex kitten bedside manner routine.

A part of Connie's consciousness said she should stop this. That all it was was just a dirty sex act being done to her poor boy. But Dr Lee's a professional she argued with herself internally. She knows what she's doing. Also, Connie wanted to see this to it's conclusion. She felt tingly all over and couldn't take her eyes off of the scene in front of her. Her boy's enormous slimy cock and the hands sliding up and down it had her in a trance.

"Ngngggfff...Dr...uh...I'm...Dr..." gasped Jimmy as he tried to signal that he was close.

Sandra looked at Ebony and motioned with her head and then went back to smiling at Jimmy and stroking his cock. Ebony took the container and held it in front of Jimmy's dick. She looked at the Doctor and Sandra nodded to her and Ebony reached out her other hand and gently fondled Jimmy's swollen balls.

"You're doing so good Jimmy. You're such a good patient." And then she leaned in and whispered in his ear so that only the two of them could hear, "I just love doing this for you Jimmy. I could stroke this big cock all day long. I just love making you feel good. You've always been my favorite Jimmy."

And that did it.

"Arrghhhh...oh Jesus..."

Jimmy started to cum and his orgasmic convulsions caused his cock to slip right out of Dr Lee's hands and spring upright as he started to shoot his load. The first shot hit Sandra right under the chin so hard that it splattered in both directions with some hitting Ebony on her right cheek. Both Dr Lee and Ebony were trying to get Jimmy's cock back under control when the second shot hit Ebony squarely under the bridge of her nose on her upper lip, splattering across her face and she cried out, "Oh wow!" The whole scene was so ridiculous at this point that both of them started laughing as they struggled to wrangle Jimmy's cock back under control. Once Sandra got his spewing cock back in her grasp she went back to using both hands to steadily stroke him while Ebony held onto the base and pointed his mushroom head into the container and collected as much of the semen as possible. Jimmy shot rope after rope into the container. When it was full Ebony, removed it and set it aside and allowed Jimmy's cock to go upright again, and then went back to fondling Jimmy's balls.

The two of them were still giggling as Sandra rapidly stroked Jimmy through the rest of his orgasm. Rope after rope continued to spurt out of Jimmy's cock, shooting straight up in the air and then landing back down on his dick, and Sandra and Ebony's hands and arms. One shot fell right down between Sandra's tits. It didn't phase her at all and she never stopped pumping and was giving encouragement the whole time.

"Oh Jimmy, look what a beautiful mess you're making! You're doing so good baby. So good. Doesn't it feel good Jimmy?"

"Uh..." was all he could manage.

"That's it Jimmy baby. Keep cumming for Dr Lee now. Oh jeeze Jimmy just look at all of that yummy cum. Mmmmmm...so much. Come on baby keep shooting. Keep going baby. Let's empty you out Jimmy," she said over the wet sounds of her hands pistoning up and down on his greasy dick.

Ebony ended up taking another shot to the face and cried out laughing, "Damn this kid is a stud!" She continued to fondle his balls and moved her other hand in to massage the base of his cock.

"Don't worry Jimmy. We aren't stopping until you do. We're gonna make you feel good for as long as it takes," said Sandra. When her pistoning hands got to the top of Jimmy's shaft she started to maneuver her top hand over his piss slit so that some of his ropes shot into her palm. Then on her way down the shaft the cum would mix in with the lube making everything even more pleasurable for him. Jimmy's lube shined cock now had a white film from the cum.

"Isn't that even better Jimmy? All that slippery cum all over your cock? Doesn't it feel good?"

'"Oh god yes," Jimmy gasped.

"Mmmmmm, so much cum. Just keep shooting baby, that's it. That's my Jimmy. You're doing so good," Sandra encouraged him.

The ropes spewing out of Jimmy's cock finally started to lessen in intensity.

Sandra urged him on, "That's it baby. Almost done. Don't you worry baby Dr Lee isn't going to stop. There you go Jimmy. Keep pumping out that cum baby."

"Oh Connie, your boy sure is something else. What a stallion," said Dr Lee as she looked back at Jimmy's mother. All Connie could do was nod weekly as she watched Sandra's hand continue to work up and down her son's enormous, slimy cock. She was dizzy and tingly with horniness.

Finally Jimmy's orgasm subsided and just a dribble of cum slowly seeped out of Jimmy's cockhead. All the while Sandra never stopped stroking up and down his shaft with both hands. He had collapsed back and was laying down on the examining table with one arm draped over his eyes, gasping for breath. Ebony had stopped what she was doing and grabbed some paper towels and tried her best to get all of the cum off of her face.

"Oh Jimmy, didn't that feel so good? I know it felt good for me and Ebony here. I just knew you would love it. Dr Lee always makes you feel soooo, so good don't I Jimmy," said Sandra.

"Uh huh," Jimmy managed to say. He caught his breath and continued, "That feels so much better. Oh god that feels good. I thought I was going to explode sitting there."

"Oh, you still exploded baby," joked Ebony.

"It was a wonderful explosion," said Sandra. "You were in so much pain and we just can't have that. And now you feel sooo good don't you?"

"So good," Jimmy agreed.

Sandra turned her head to look at Connie, while continuing to slowly pump Jimmy's cock.

"Well, he definitely has the virus. Did you see all of that cum? Only the virus causes these boys to shoot that much," she said. Her chin and neck were glistening from where all his cum had hit her.

Connie couldn't believe what she just saw. She had just witnessed her son blow the biggest load she had ever seen, from the biggest cock she had ever seen. And not only did she see him do that, but he also blew it all over two beautiful mature women, who actually seemed to both enjoy it. She suddenly had a thought of what it would be like to have a load that large blowing into her soaking wet pussy and immediately blocked it out of her head and squirmed in her seat. She was hot all over from what was the most erotic doctor's visit she had ever experienced.

Sandra leaned down to look at Jimmy and said, "You did so good Jimmy. I'm really proud of you and I just love taking care of you. Do you feel much better now?"

Jimmy was in heaven and nodded yes.

Sandra was now using both hands to tightly grip Jimmy's base and slowly stroke up to his piss hole to squeeze out any remaining cum. A large stream of cum ebbed out and oozed over her pretty hands.

"That's it Jimmy. Just let me get all of your hot cum out," she said. "You just lay back and let me keep making you feel good." Sandra kept up this squeezing until she was no longer able to squeeze any more cum out of Jimmy's dong.

Connie was completely overcome with horniness. She tried to keep out the thoughts but found herself unable to stop wondering what it would be like to swallow a load like that. She enjoyed giving blowjobs and had always preferred to swallow if anything just to give the guy a special treat. Remembering that it was her son on the table she quickly pushed the thought out of her head.

Now completely empty, Sandra went back to just stroking Jimmy's cock with both hands.

"All better now, right Jimmy," she asked.

"Oh yeah. So much better," he answered.

Sandra still pumped his cock. Connie was dizzy and didn't understand why Dr Lee continued to masturbate her son.

"Connie," said Sandra, while keeping her focus on Jimmy. "Jimmy's feeling much better now. I think you and I should go to my office and talk and Ebony can take over here."

Connie just nodded, and waited for Sandra to stop, but Dr Lee continued to keep stroking her boy's cock for another twenty seconds or so, while lovingly smiling down at him.

Sandra finally let go of Jimmy's cock, which slapped down now only half hard onto his belly, and leaned her head down just above his face, "Thanks for being such a good patient Jimmy." She then reached out and gave his slimy cock a gentle squeeze, and then walked over to the sink to clean up. Ebony helped her wipe the cum off of her chin and neck. She then went and nodded to Connie to lead her out of the room.

On the way out of the examining room Connie looked back at her boy and saw Ebony squeezing more lube out of the tube and onto his cock.

"Wait, is she going to keep..." she tried to ask but Sandra had closed the door.

"It's alright Connie. She's a nurse. Now right this way."

She took Connie to her office and they both had a seat. Connie almost felt like she was drunk. She could barely believe what had just transpired. And Dr Lee still had some wet stains from her son's cum drying on her scrubs. Everything about what just happened felt wrong. But she couldn't deny the looks of extreme pain and discomfort on her son's face. Looks that eventually turned to bliss as he was 'treated.' And now she was sure that the nurse was going to jack him off again while she and Sandra talked. It was all just too surreal.

"Connie, I know that must have been something to witness, but it's important to know that this is all real. I mean, you saw his swollen testicles with your own eyes, as well as the extreme pain in his face. He's going to continue to feel this pressure, his testicles are going to continue to swell, and it's going to intensify before it wanes. Do you understand?" Sandra said this as she nonchalantly grabbed a few tissues out of a box on her desk and wiped up some missed jizz in between her big tits.

Connie was just dumbfounded but managed weakly, "I think so, I mean, I just...so what do I do? Just stay out of his way and let him take care of things?"

"At first yes. But it's not that easy. It's going to become more difficult for him. It's not uncommon for a kid his age to be able to jack off several times a day. But not for weeks on end. There's only so much stimulus he can get through porn and his imagination. And you really don't want him consuming that much porn. It's not healthy. So he's going to eventually need help and well, and you're going to need to get involved."