The Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl took a big breath and said, "You're right about them being dumb about covering their tracks. Eric left a folder open on his computer and I was being nosy so I took a look. It was all photos from when all of us went to the lake house. But it was only photos of us ladies in our swimsuits or shorts or sundresses. Lots of bikini photos of us, but I was also surprised at how many photos there were of Gerri, Robin and Nancy in their one pieces. They must have all been taking pictures with their phones and sharing them. It couldn't have all been just Eric. At first I assumed they were just being sweet and getting the photos for the memories, but boys don't think that way and there were no photos of them. Just us women. I mean, it's obvious right? They're jerking off to us."

"Wow," said Connie. She knew Cheryl was right.

"Honestly, that makes me feel hot" said Suzy. "Not like I'm a hot chick but hot hot. As in my pussy's getting all tingly just thinking of those boys stroking their rods to pictures of our suntan oiled bodies. I mean, it's shocking but it's also hot right?"

"It's very hot," said Cheryl. "Sons or no sons of mine, right or wrong, there is no way I wouldn't enjoy those gorgeous dicks. And also your boys' dicks based on everything I'm hearing. Like Barbara, I'm really tired of mediocre sex with the middle aged divorced schlubs out there. I love hanging out with all of you and because of that, I don't even want a boyfriend. I just want to get banged really good a couple of times a month."

Barbara raised her glass, "I second that Cheryl. This is just too funny. We all need to get fucked. Like get our brains fucked out fucked, and we have a permission slip to be as taboo as we want. Honestly, I'm kind of amazed we aren't bouncing up and down on all of their dicks right now."

The other giggled and squirmed in their chairs. Barbara then turned to Connie.

"Jimmy is further along than our boys by what? About a week or so?"

"Yes," replied Connie. "According to Sandra he's far enough along that he might need help very soon. Maybe even tonight. I just...I just can't deal with this."

"I understand. And I'm sorry that you'll be the first. But it will probably make it easier for us with our own boys once that line is crossed," said Barbara. "And then once that line is crossed for all of us, away we go right?"

"Great. Then I'm the guinea pig I guess," said Connie.

"I'm sorry Connie. I'm just trying to figure this all out. Ok, listen girls, think I need to get home," said Barbara.

"Home to your studs," teased Suzy.

"I think we all need to get home. Let's talk tomorrow and keep this conversation going," said Cheryl. "We'll get through this one way or another."

They all got up and had a big group hug. Connie then walked the three mothers out and they got in their cars and drove away.

Connie went to Jimmy's room and knocked on the door. She heard shuffling and it took a minute for him to answer the door. He was standing there in just his boxer shorts and was sporting a huge erection.

"Hi sweetie. I just wanted to see how you're doing. Did I interrupt you, uh, treating yourself?"

"You can say 'jerking off' mom. I think after the trip to the Dr Lee that we are way past that."

Connie smiled, "That's for sure. So how's it going?"

"I'm having a hard time actually. The swelling is bad and I've already cum a few times today."

"Oh baby, I don't want you to be in pain. Do you need me to..."

"I'll be ok mom. I just need to try harder. I don't want you to worry."

"It's my job to worry Jimmy. I'm your mother."

"I'm sorry mom but I gotta get back to this. I really need relief." And with that Jimmy closed the door.

Connie left and went to her room, knowing that she had to do something to help him. She sat on the bed and thought for a bit, then she got up and walked to the kitchen and poured herself another glass of wine. If she was going to help him she figured that she could keep drinking. She took her wine and went back to her bedroom and took off all of her clothes. She went into her underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of her tiniest, sheer panties. They were a lacy white thong and she put them on. She then went to the closet and grabbed her pink silk robe. It was very sexy and only went down a few inches below her ass, showing off her gorgeous legs. She tied it very loosely and then drained her glass of wine and walked back to Jimmy's room.

Connie hesitated at the door, and then turned the knob and pushed it open. Jimmy was lying in the bed, jerking off his huge cock with a pained expression on his face.

Connie took a few steps into the room and softly said, "Jimmy baby..."

Jimmy's head popped up to look at her. "Mom!" His eyes looked her up and down as he admired her sexy robe and her smooth, tanned legs. He started stroking his cock again.

"Jimmy will this help," Connie softly asked as she slowly pulled the tie loose.

Jimmy sat up and swung his feet around the bed so that he was sitting with his feet on the floor, and resumed stroking his dick.

"Jesus mom you're so fucking hot. All of the guys at school talk about you and the other moms, but you're the hottest."

"Your hot mommy is here now for you baby. Keep stroking that cock for mommy," Connie said, as the tie came loose and her robe opened up and her gorgeous tits came into view. She had a slight pooch to her belly and very faint stretch marks, but Jimmy thought those little 'imperfections' just made her even hotter.

"Oh my god mom..."

Connie let the robe slide from her shoulders and fall to the floor. She stood before him and put her hands on her hips and slightly turned her shoulders to the left and the right, showing off her tits.

"Goddamn," said Jimmy as he speeded up his stroking.

Connie reached up and started to gently squeeze her tits while she watched Jimmy stroke himself. She was on fire. She took her right hand and slid it down her stomach and into her panties and started to rub her pussy. Her legs started to shake so she squatted down and sat on the carpet with her legs bent at the knees in front of her and her feet on the floor. She reached her left hand back and braced it on the floor while she kept rubbing her pussy with the right hand.

Jimmy stood up and stroked his cock while watching his mother splayed out before him, rubbing her pussy. The site was just too hot and he knew he was going to blow.

"Is this helping you baby," groaned Connie as she plunged her fingers in and out of her sopping pussy.

Jimmy felt his orgasm building and steeled his legs. Connie was only two feet away and right in the line of fire. The first eruption happened and flew out of his cock and hit his mother right in the face.

"Oh!" squealed Connie, but she didn't move out of the way and kept stroking her pussy. Another rope hit her tits, and then the next one shot right into her open mouth, causing her to cough and gag and push it out of her mouth, oozing down her chin.

More ropes hit her tits as she sat up back onto her knees and used both hands to rub the cum all over her chest. It was one of the most erotic things that Jimmy had ever seen as he continued to shoot ropes onto her body and face.

"Oh baby, give me all of it baby," she cooed to her boy as he pumped his cock and blew his load onto her.

As his orgasm started to subside, Connie rose to her knees and moved towards him. She replaced his hand on his cock with her own, and leaned forward and took it into her mouth as he finished spewing. She swallowed what was left and then proceeded to slowly suck on his giant dong. She managed to get at least five inches into her mouth and held the rest of his shaft in her hands, and proceeded to move her head back and forth on his cock. But then she suddenly stopped and removed her mouth from his cock and leaned back, looking up at him in shock.

"Oh Jimmy! Oh my god I'm so sorry."

"Mom, what's wrong? Don't be sorry mom. You made me feel so much better."

Connie grabbed her robe and stood and swiftly scrambled out of the room.

"I'm sorry baby...I just...I can't deal with this right now!"

Jimmy collapsed back onto his bed in stunned silence.

Connie ran into her room and closed the door. She went to her bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She was covered in Jimmy's jizz and couldn't believe what had happened. She turned on the water in the shower and looked at herself one last time before stepping under the water.

After her shower she dried off and got into her bed and crawled under the covers. She laid there for several minutes and then reached onto the bedside table and grabbed her phone. She searched for Dr Lee's number, found it, and then just stared at it for a minute. Finally she hit the call button and held the phone to her ear.

"Connie?"

"Dr Lee!"

"Connie, we're friends. Just call me Sandra."

"Sandra, thanks for taking my call."

"Of course Connie. How's it going with Jimmy?"

"I, I don't know Sandra. We had a, a moment tonight, but I just, I just can't...I just don't know if I can keep doing this."

"Ok Connie, first things first. How is Jimmy right now. Is he in discomfort? Does he have a lot of pressure?"

"No, no. He just got off. I uh, I helped him to get off."

"That's good Connie. So he'll be ok for a while. Now, and I have to ask this because it's important. Did you also get off Connie?"

There was a long pause.

"I did. I was rubbing myself and I did."

"Ok that's good too. Like I said, no reason that this can't be fun for everybody. Now Connie, I know how difficult this is but perhaps I'm not taking into account just what a shock it can be since I've been through it and therefore it doesn't feel as taboo to me. I'm sorry if I'm being too cavalier about this."

"Thanks Sandra. I appreciate you saying that and I appreciate you taking this call so late. And I know that this is real and that he needs help but this is just... I just never imagine this."

"Oh Connie. It's just going to take some more time. You need to think about this but unfortunately Jimmy can't really wait. Connie, I think maybe that I should..."

There was a long pause.

"Sandra? Are you still there?"

"I'm here Connie. Listen, I think I should maybe take Jimmy off of your hands for the weekend. It's Friday night. You could drop him off tomorrow and that can give you time to better process this, and I'll return him on Sunday. How does that sound?"

"And what would you do with him?"

"Connie...I think you know what I would do with him. I'd 'treat' him and make sure he doesn't get worse over the course of those two days."

There was another long pause which Sandra broke, "Connie, you know that he cannot be allowed to suffer. You saw so yourself just how bad it can get. This way you can take the weekend to think about it and ease into the situation. Once you wrap your head around it I think you'll be ok. And there is something you should know. My sister and I don't regret anything about what we had to do. In fact, we both enjoyed it and we both also miss it. It's like I said, no reason that this can't be enjoyable for all involved."

"O.K. Sandra. I'll drop him off tomorrow so that I can think about this. Are you sure about this though? I just feel like it's such an intrusion."

"Not at all Connie. How does two o'clock work?"

To be continued...