The Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie hung up and went to pour herself more coffee. Jimmy came into the kitchen and stopped when he saw his mother. Even after an exhausting day and having just gotten out of bed she still looked really hot to him. The sleeper shorts had a cut along the sides that really made her shapely legs look even sexier. He tried to not think about it but having his mom in the room while Dr Lee jacked his lubed up cock just changed everything for him.

He had woken up this morning to pressure and discomfort and immediately had to 'treat' himself. He tried to relive yesterday and while he was able to bring up the memories of Dr Lee and nurse Ebony, the image of his mother with that look on her face, watching the whole pornographic scene before her, kept popping into his mind. Something about her face. He registered shock but something else. Like maybe she was into it. He eventually had to finish to that image and was now just wracked with awkward feelings. It was one thing to admit your mom was hot but quite another to cum to those thoughts.

Connie was leaning against the counter with both hands holding her coffee up to her mouth. She had one bare foot on the ground and the other was propped up on that leg's calf muscle. Jimmy couldn't help but admire the sight of his mother's pretty feet and legs, especially with the one being propped up on her large calf muscle. They were so tan, shapely and smooth.

"Good morning. There's coffee if you want some. I'm going to grab a shower. Your aunt Cheryl and Barbara and Suzy will be coming over later."

"Ok mom," said Jimmy as he poured himself a cup.

Connie left with her coffee and Jimmy savored the sight of watching her walk away. He moved to the entrance to admire the back of her smooth legs and watch her firm ass sway side to side as she headed to the bathroom in her pretty bare feet.

Jimmy took the coffee to his room and played video games on his computer and waited for his mom's sister and their two friends to arrive. Jimmy and his friends thought all of the mothers were hot, and the chance to see them all together would help Jimmy for when he would have to 'treat' himself again. A few hours later he heard his aunt's car pull up. He went to the window and saw Cheryl getting out of her car and heading up the driveway. She was wearing very thin, peach colored cotton shorts that were very short in length. She had great legs and she knew it and often showed them off in short shorts and skirts. Jimmy loved those peach shorts because they were high and the material was so thin that you should have been able to see her panties, but JImmy never could. So he could only assume that she never wore any which excited him even more. She was wearing a grey blousy tank top with very thin shoulder straps, which showed off her slender brown shoulders and arms. On her pretty feet where a pair of white flip flops with a two inch wedge.

You could tell that Cheryl was Connie's sister from the similarities. She was one year older than Connie and like her sister she also had a short pixie cut, only her's was much shorter and also blonde where Connie's was light brown. Cheryl was a little taller than Connie and also a little slimmer with a more athletic frame. She had the same flawless brown skin that saw lots of sun. She had the similar beautiful bone structure in her face with a great smile and the same dimples as Connie.

Jimmy was admiring her smooth thighs when another car pulled up and stopped in the driveway behind Cheryl's vehicle. Barbara got out of the driver's seat and Suzy emerged from the passenger seat. Barbara was the mother to their friends Brian and Steve who were one year apart, and Suzy was the mother of twins Derek and Paul.

Barbara Schmitt was the tallest at about 5'9" with a square face that could almost be called handsome. Her nickname amongst the other moms was The Countess, because she was a dead ringer for Luann de Lesseps, the reality star for the Bravo TV show. She got a kick out of it and thought Luann was quite the looker so she enjoyed playing it up. She was wearing a sleeveless, yellow patterned summer dress that stopped mid thigh and was held up by a spaghetti strap that fastened at the back of her neck. The summer dress showed off a lot of cleavage, and also her long fantastic legs. She had her pretty feet in open toed dress sandals with a sexy three inch wedge heel. Jimmy loved watching her body sway inside the dress as she walked up the driveway. Barbara could have been a model. Unlike the real Countess, Barbara actually was pretty cultured and refined. But like Luann, Barbara had an extremely high sex drive but did her best to hide it.

And finally there was Suzy Baker. She was a natural blond whose straight hair came down to her shoulders. She wore her hair with bangs which framed her pretty face nicely. She had a compact athletic build with very shapely legs honed by years of soccer and tennis. She had naturally large breasts and was probably the most fun of all of the mothers. Suzy was the one who got a kick out of flirting with the boys and was usually the one would have too much to drink. She was the most aware of how the four of them looked and the effect that it had on the men in town, especially their sons and their friends. She took great pleasure in that and took it as proof that she was doing something right. She was dressed like a much younger woman with cut off denim shorts that showed off her tanned, shapely legs and a tight UCLA shirt that she had cut the sleeves off of. On her feet was a pair of white low top Chuck Taylors with no socks. Suzy was 44, but her good looks, constant smile and laughter, and playful behavior made her pull off the outfit flawlessly.

Jimmy was feeling his cock stir as he watched the three ladies make their way into the house. There was a lot of skin on display and he was soon going to need to get some relief. He went out to foyer to be polite and greet them. His mom was already there opening the door. Connie was wearing a pair of casual shorts that came up to mid thigh, and one of her sleeveless blouses that showed off her tan shoulders and shapely arms.

His aunt gave him a big hug and Barbara also gave him a tight hug. He loved the feel of her body beneath the dress. Suzy pulled him in and wrapped her arms around him and started in with her comments.

"Oh Jimmy, you keep turning into more and more of a stud. One of these days I'm taking this boy home with me Connie!"

Jimmy squeezed her back and said, "I've had a bag packed for a while now Miss Baker. I'm just waiting for you to get rid of those two losers currently in your house and then I'm moving in."

Suzy laughed and broke the hug but kept her hands on his arms.

"What have you been feeding this stud Connie?"

"Suzy, please stop pawing my handsome nephew so that we can get to the drinking part of this visit. If I don't get some wine soon I'll need to take a goddamn hostage."

Suzy let go of Jimmy with a playful frown and gave him a wink and then the ladies headed out to sit by the pool and discuss the new situation. Jimmy took advantage to check out their gorgeous brown legs and smooth round calves and they walked away.

"So who wants to start," asked Barbara. "I say we cut right to Dr Lee molesting our innocent boys."

"Uh, let's slow down Barbara," said Cheryl. "We can cut to the chase, but can we confirm that the same thing happened to all of our boys? That she quote unquote, treated them with her hands along with nurse Ebony?" She looked at all three of them and all three nodded.

"Yep. That Ebony has quite the grip," said Suzy. "And she and Sandra seemed to really enjoy the whole thing. My boys faces went from looks of extreme anguish to absolute ecstasy as they got stroked off."

"And all four of us were there in the room while this happened?" Again the three other mothers nodded.

"At least Connie only had to sit through it once," said Barbara.

"How did that work for the rest of you? Were your other boys in the room while the first ones were getting jacked off" asked Connie, deciding to also dispense with the medical jargon.

The three explained that one son waited in the waiting room and then switched with their brother when their 'exam' was finished.

"And did she go back for each one? I think she and the nurse jacked off Jimmy twice."

The other three looked at her quizzically.

"She spoke to me in the office about what needed done and then had me wait there while she went back to follow up on Jimmy. But when she first led me out I noticed Ebony squirting more lube onto Jimmy's cock. And when Sandra returned to the examining room she was gone for quite some time. When she finally brought Jimmy back to me he looked extremely relaxed with a big shit eating grin."

The other mothers just looked at Connie with their mouths opened. Finally Suzy broke the silence.

"Way to go Jimmy! The lucky stud got himself a twofer!"

Cheryl and Connie stifled laughs and covered their mouths while Suzy giggled and poured herself more wine.

Barbara with her voice raised, "This isn't funny! What happened was just completely inappropriate!"

"Hey, I just recently found out that my son has a boner virus and I might have to help him orgasm for several weeks. Excuse me but I just need to laugh at this situation because frankly I don't know what the hell else to do," said Connie.

And with that they broke out with the giggles for several minutes. Finally when the laughter died down they each poured another glass and attempted to get serious.

"Ok, I'm still in shock and somewhat traumatized by Dr Lee and that nurse doing what they did to my boys. But I know Colin and Brian, and they were definitely in tremendous pain before the handjobs and feeling much better afterwards. And let's face it, these boys are not traumatized by this. They've been lusting after Dr Lee for years. I mean, what do they do after every visit," Cheryl asked while looking at each mom.

"I know what mine do," said Suzy. "They disappear inside their rooms for a while where I assume they're beating their meat to thoughts of Dr Lee 'making them feel soooo good,'" she said, in her best Sandra impression. "I mean, I get it. She's a really hot number and the way she talks to them even makes me horny and wish I was a sexy doctor."

"Exactly!" Said Cheryl. "And I agree Suzy. Every time I take the boys to see her and the way she fawns all over them. They are putty in her hands, and I always feel like something sexual has happened after we leave. She's a great doctor. We've all been going to her for years and years. But she's also a total sexpot, what with all the touching and the 'gonna make you feel so good' talk. I mean really, this must have been those boys' dreams coming true to have Dr Lee lube up their big cocks and jerk them off."

The ladies were silent in agreement. And just looked at the ground while sipping their wine.

"Really big cocks too," said Suzy, staring off at nothing. "I didn't know my boys had such beautiful cocks. I mean real pussy pleasers. They definitely didn't get those tools from their fat loser of a father that's for sure."

"Jimmy's is a goddamn monster," said Connie. "Dr Lee couldn't even fit one hand around it. It was just so big and fat. My god it had to have been at least nine inches long."

The other ladies gasped. Then Cheryl spoke.

"Colin and Eric don't have nine inches but damn are their girlfriends and wives going to be lucky. Colin has quite the missile, and while Eric's isn't as long, it is fat as hell. What do they say...girth? That boy has some serious pussy stretching girth."

"I'm sorry I got angry," said Barbara. "It was because I'm ashamed at how this last visit affected ME," she emphasized. "I'm being a hypocrite because when I got home..."

The other three were staring at Barbara as she trailed off, wanting to know what happened.

"Go on Barbara," said Connie.

"Oh my, it's too embarrassing. I don't think I can."

Suzy put her hand on Barbara's knee, "Oh girl, please go on. Based on everything we know this is all going to start getting a lot crazier. This is a judgement free zone because under these new circumstances it HAS to be a judgement free zone. It's why we are all probably going to need Ubers to get home tonight."

"Oh my," said Barbara. She grabbed the bottle and poured her glass to the very top and drained half of it.

"Oh yeah!" Said Suzy who refreshed her own glass.

"Ok. Ok. Uh, so after the appointment I was just, I was..."

"Horny as shit! I know I was," blurted out Suzy.

"Yes!!" Yelled Barbara, happy to have someone else admit to it. "Yes," she repeated. "When I got home the boys ran off to their rooms. I knew they were in there stroking their dongs trying to relive what happened. And my body was just on fire. I couldn't stop thinking about Dr Lee and the nurse and their hands pistoning up and down their slimy lubed up cocks. Like your boys my Brian and Steve are also very big. Much bigger than any cock I've ever had."

The rest of the others were looking at their wine glasses or at the ground while subconsciously nodding to Barbara's words because they had felt the same effects.

"So I went to my room and I got naked and laid in bed. I was on the bed covers and I was on fire, plunging the fingers of my one hand in and out of my dripping pussy while rubbing off my clit with the other. I couldn't believe how wet I was. And I literally exploded and made a mess of the bed covers."

"Were you thinking about Dr Lee and what you saw," asked Connie.

"Actually no. I mean, it was all related but I was having a fantasy. I was the doctor. I was basically Dr Lee but it was me. And it wasn't Brian and Steve, it was just a bunch of young, naked teenage boys. They were almost faceless or the faces didn't matter. The examining room was filled with these boys and their huge, hard dicks. The focus was their cocks. Just so many gorgeous, swollen cocks and I had to service all of them. I had to drain them or else something terrible was going to happen. And that's what I did. I started by just using the lube to jack them off. But it had to go farther. They put me on my knees and took turns fucking my mouth. I was choking on their cocks but I just held onto the thighs of whichever one was thrusting into my mouth until they blew their load down my throat. I wasn't guiding this fantasy, it was basically on cruise control and I was just along for the ride."

The other mothers were all staring at her with their mouths agape.

"But then, even though they had all cum in my mouth they were still so hard. They put me on the examining table, on my back with my legs spread and up in the air, and took turns mounting me and pumping me and pumping me until they all came again in my pussy. Back in the real world I was just coming and coming with my hands. But the fantasy wasn't over. I had fucked a whole room full of boys and they were STILL hard. The realization that I was going to have to let them fuck me all day long made me have the biggest orgasm and then I passed out," she finished, just staring into her glass.

"Jesus fucking Christ does anybody else need to change their panties," asked Suzy, who was opening and closing her legs as if to air out her pussy.

"Oh Suzy, for fucks sake..." said Cheryl as they all started to laugh.

"I gotta be honest. This is great," said Connie.

"Great?! Why is this great," said Barbara.

"Because you've always been the most conservative and proper of all us Barbara! But the truth is, deep down, you're a big fucking slut and I LOVE IT!"

Connie laughed good naturedly and lifted her glass for a swig. In fact all of the mothers were laughing.

Barbara started to laugh too and while she was shaking her head she was laughing in agreement.

"Listen you fucking bitches," she said.

"Whoa!! 'Fucking bitches' huh? I just love it when Barbara gets drunk," said Cheryl.

They all laughed in agreement. Barbara was very proper and regal until that third drink. And then everyone hilariously found out what she really thought of them or the situation in question. It wasn't uncommon for them to scheme to get Barbara drunk to loosen her up in certain situations. But this sex stuff was new, interesting territory.

"Ok, I admit it ladies. I love a good fucking." Barbara was really slurring her words at this point. "Guilty as charged! And these men my own age just do nothing for me. Is there anything more mood killing than waiting for an ED pill to kick in?"

The four moms all broke out in knowing laughter and poured more wine. Then the laughter stopped and they all stared at the ground for what seemed like quite a while. Finally Connie broke the silence.

"I masturbated in Dr Lee's office while she was doing god knows what to Jimmy."

The three others gasped and looked at Connie. But then Suzy shrugged and said, "Makes sense. I couldn't drive home fast enough to jill off my pussy. I've been tingly and horny ever since those appointments."

The ladies all nodded.

"Goddamn I think we all need to get fucked. Fucked really good by beautiful cocks," said Connie.

"Stiff, fat cocks that are always ready to go," added Suzy.

"I'm so fucking horny. We all are," said Cheryl.

"So we are all horny with Doctor's orders to fuck our gorgeous boys. Goddamn have we entered the surreal," said Barbara.

"Yeah, I guess we need to get to the real topic at hand," said Connie.

"It sounds so wrong but I just can't get my boys' cocks out of my head. So hard and ready to go go go. It feels so wrong but I just can't control these thoughts. Especially with Sandra our doctor, telling me I have to help make those cocks cum," said Suzy.

"Don't forget that she also said we should help each other out. It sounds like Dr Lee, her sister and her mother had a real weeks long fuckfest with their four boys, and now she suggests that we all do the same. And she also said that we'll actually enjoy it," said Connie.

Connie looked at Suzy and asked, "Did she suggest Gerri could help? Because she wondered if my mom Nancy could. As if everything wasn't shocking enough."

"Yep! She definitely mentioned my mom Gerri," said Suzy. "And you know what? I think Gerri would go for it. That woman is totally hot to trot and constantly flirting with all of our boys."

"And they love it," said Cheryl to affirmation from the other three. "She might be in her sixties but she's still quite the looker."

"Personally, she might have some hesitation about her own grandsons, but I feel very confident that if she knew about this she would want to start 'treating' the rest of your boys immediately," said Suzy. "I don't know about her sister, my aunt Robin though. Since they live together it might be hard for mom to pull off."

"Connie, do you think our mom would go for it?" asked Cheryl.

"Honestly sis, I think if we could convince her that this is real, and I'm sure Sandra could convince her, I think she would. She would do anything for those boys."

There was a long pause as the women considered their situation. Finally Suzy broke the silence.

"Ok, so maybe they would go for it, but what about the boys? Would they even want to be with us in that way?"

Barbara broke out laughing, "Oh Suzy, you're just too much. Of course they would go for it! I mean, look at us? We're older, maybe not as tight and firm as when we were their age, but we're MILFS! You all notice the looks we get. Plus I've overheard the boys talking about it when they're all at the house. Steve once commented how annoying it is that all of his friends want to fuck his mom. I loved hearing that! Plus, they are so dumb when it comes to hiding stuff. Brian once left every tab open on his computer, probably because he just blew a load and that's when men are the most stupid, and it was all MILF porn. A lot of it incest stuff too where the MILF is banging her son. They'd be thrilled, trust me."