The Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie was shocked. "What are you saying? I have to help him?!? How?!"

"Connie, you forget that I still have family in China and that I'm very familiar with this disease and what it takes to get over it. The women family members in that region all come together to help their boys whenever there's an outbreak. And they do this because they know what happens if the boys don't get the help they need. This can lead to impotence, deadly infections, and infertility if the boys don't get daily relief. Those are the side effects that I mentioned. Plus the fact that they are in a lot of pain when they aren't having frequent orgasms."

"He could die?! Or never have children or have sex?!? I feel like my head is spinning Sandra. I mean, he's at that age where I know he's masturbating and maybe he's even been with girls, but now he needs to get off a lot more?! And with my help?! Just a few days ago everything was normal and now..." Connie trailed off.

"Connie, I completely understand your frustration. We've known each other forever and we both have a lot in common. We are both mothers and widows. It all comes down to us with no paternal help and it isn't easy. But that makes our bond with our boys even stronger. Listen, as I was saying I have family in China and my sister and I and our sons go back there once a year. Our four boys both came down with this virus last year. I quarantined all of them when we got back because I didn't want qa to infect others. And as the virus ran its course, my sister Maxine and I had to do what we had to do in order to help them get through this. Without girlfriends these guys only have family to turn to. And even with a girlfriend they'll just think the boys are lying in order to get more sex. Honestly, I don't even think girlfriends would be enough since this really requires maternal instincts and the stamina that comes along with being a mother. Because it's more than just helping them achieve orgasm. It's knowing that as their mother you'll do anything and everything to take their pain and discomfort away. It wasn't easy for me and my sister, and it became exhausting. In fact, we even had to call in mom for backup," she laughed.

"Your mother? Their grandmother? Are you serious?"

"Yes. In fact I believe that you have met her," Sandra motioned to a picture on her desk of a beautiful Chinese woman who was much older than Sandra but still very fit looking.

"Oh yes. I see her at the tennis courts, playing with my mother Nancy. She looks amazing for her age. My god Sandra. So she..."

"She gave our boys lots of reasons to look forward to her visits. Maxine and I were actually pretty shocked at what a sexual motor this one still has," said Sandra as she gestured towards the picture.

"Sexual. You just said 'sexual.' So I'm not imagining this then. What you're suggesting, what you're encouraging is," Connie started to say.

Sandra cut her off, "I'm encouraging you and the other moms to make sure these boys get through this and don't come out the other side permanently damaged. And while there's all sorts of ways to help a boy achieve orgasm, they all involve something sexual in nature. In all my years of being a doctor I have yet to see any other methods to drain a boy's balls that don't involve some aspect of eroticism."

Connie just stared at the floor in stunned silence. She knew Dr Lee was right.

"Connie, this was very hard for Maxine and I to accept at first. But because of where we came from it wasn't completely shocking news. It was still difficult at first but we actually ended up really enjoying it. In fact, we loved it. We learned a lot about ourselves. I had to take a leave of absence for three weeks in order to help the boys get through it. But my sister and I both now have healthy boys and we don't regret anything and we'd do it all over again if we had to."

"I need a drink," said Connie.

"Listen Connie, you still have a day or two before this gets really bad. Just take Jimmy home and make sure to be very understanding about giving him space to take care of his discomfort, and think about what I said. Jimmy is going to eventually need your help if you don't want him to suffer any permanent damage. Now, I have appointments with Jimmy's cousins and his friends today and tomorrow for the same thing. I'm sure they all have the virus since they hang out together so much. You and the other mothers are going to need to quarantine them until the virus runs its course. They can be around each other and also women, but they need to stay away from other boys their age so that they don't infect them."

Sandra stopped for a second while contemplating something.

"You know Connie, I've known you and the other mothers forever. There is a way that this could really be a lot easier and more enjoyable for everyone. I mean the solution is right there out in the open if you think about it."

"What are you talking about Sandra?"

"Listen Connie, you four mothers are totally hot to trot. You're all MILFS! My sister and I even walked in on our sons discussing which one of you was the hottest. It was a tight competition but all four agreed that it was Connie Tucker!"

"What!?"

"Connie, there's an entire high school just down the road full of boys jacking off to the fact that Connie Tucker and her three best friends are all hot MILFs. I mean come on, you're a smart lady Connie, just look at the evidence."

Connie thought about the years past and all of the different pool parties the mothers would have. Being that they lived in a hot weather state pool parties were a regular occurrence at one of their houses. And it always seemed like every boy from the high school was in attendance to check out the moms slather sunscreen onto their bikini clad bodies.

"So, what I was thinking is," continued Sandra. "...why don't the four of you just pull together your resources and make this easier? Between my sister, mother and myself we were able to better handle the four boys. While two would make ourselves available the third could take a break from all of the constant fu...um, you get the idea Connie. Also, maybe Nancy could also pitch in. Like my mother, she's kept it incredibly together for her age in the looks department. I'm always amazed every time she comes in."

"My mother?! Well damn if this just doesn't keep getting better," said Connie sarcastically.

"Connie, again you've seen what this does. You saw how much pain he was in. This is the only thing that works and I'm just trying to help plan a course of action."

After a long pause Connie said, "Sandra, I really appreciate your help with everything. After everything I saw I can't deny that he is, uh sick, and is going to need help. I'm just trying to process everything. I mean, I'm even in shock about his, his, his peni..."

"His cock? Oh yeah. That boy has quite the pussy hammer there Connie. Sorry to not be professional but I just can't bring myself to call that thing a penis. That is a cock and a women in their sexual prime, women like...us, could have a lot of fun with it. A lot of fun."

Connie drew in a sharp breath, feeling tingly all over. "Oh boy..."

"Listen Connie, I know that this is a lot to take in. But I know that you can do this. You're a wonderful mother and he is so lucky to have you. And now if you don't mind, I'd like you to wait here while I go back to the examining room. I'd like to talk to Jimmy alone for a bit and then you two can go. Is that all right?"

Connie nodded yes and Sandra got up to return to the examining room. When she heard the door close Connie reached down and squeezed her aching pussy through her shorts. She frantically rubbed herself to orgasm and almost passed out in the chair. She quickly grabbed some tissues and pulled her shorts down and wiped her crotch with the tissues so that her pussy juice didn't soak through her shorts.

Sandra re-entered the examining room and found Jimmy still lying down on the table with Ebony stroking his rock hard cock. Only now Ebony was bent over and making out with Jimmy. Ebony heard Sandra come in and broke the kiss.

"I see that Ebony has taken over in making you feel good huh Jimmy," asked Sandra.

"Yes doctor. Ebony Is the best nurse in the world."

"Awe, this one is so cute Dr Lee," said Ebony as she leaned down for another kiss.

"I told you he was special didn't I? Jimmy, do you want some additional company," Sandra said and she began to remove the top of her scrubs.

Jimmy broke the kiss with Ebony to look up and couldn't believe what he was seeing. Sandra pulled the scrubs over her head and was standing before him with her big tits supported by a lacy white shelf bra. She reached behind and undid the bra allowing it to fall to the floor, and her big boobs hung down on her chest without the support. Her tits had some sag like the rest of her body due to her age and having given birth twice. But right now, to Jimmy, she was the sexiest woman he had ever seen.

"Oh my god..." was all he could manage.

All the while Ebony continued to stroke his cock.

Sandra walked over to them and helped Jimmy sit up and held his face in her hands. She looked into his eyes and said, "Oh Jimmy, I just love making you boys feel good." And then she leaned in and kissed him with her open mouth. Sandra inserted her tongue into Jimmy's mouth and he responded in kind. They made out for what seemed like several minutes while Ebony continued to slowly crank his shaft with both hands. The room filled with the wet sounds of their open mouthed kissing and the stroking of his lube and cum slicked cock. Sandra then pulled away and reached down and grabbed his t-shirt and lifted it up and over his head, and threw it on one of the chairs. She then reached around Jimmy's head with one hand and gently pushed it down and offered her breasts to him. Jimmy reached out and grabbed them while placing the right one in his mouth and began to hungrily suck on the nipple. He felt Ebony leaning over and he removed his mouth to see her mouth suddenly take Sandra's left breast into her own mouth as she started to suck on her nipple. Sandra moved her one hand down and joined Ebony in pumping Jimmy's cock.

Ebony then stood upright and removed her top as well. She reached under her bra, releasing her massive breasts, which were larger than Dr Lee's. Jimmy reached out and cupped her left breast. Here he was with one hand massaging this older, sexy black nurse's titty and the other hand massaging the large, mature breast of his doctor. And all the while they both expertly stroked his cock. Jimmy moved to his right so that he could suck on Ebony's tits and she leaned in to make it easier for the boy. With her tit in his mouth and the two hands stroking his cock, this became just too much for him and he started to stiffen up and moan. Both women were able to read his body language and started to stroke faster in unison.

"Dr Lee?" Said Ebony.

"Go ahead Ebony," responded Sandra.

Ebony removed Jimmy's mouth from her tit and bent over and took the bulbous mushroom head of his cock into her mouth. Jimmy began to moan but it was stifled as Sandra leaned in and covered his mouth with hers and they made out as his cock began to spew. Ebony groaned as it shot into her mouth. Once again it was a very large amount and she struggled to maintain it all and had to remove her mouth as Jimmy continued to spew. The whole time Jimmy was moaning loudly into Sandra's mouth as he struggled to kiss her back.

"Jesus," Ebony tried to say with a mouth full of cum that drizzled down her chin as she tried to swallow the rest. The creamy white jizz contrasted with her beautiful dark brown skin as it oozed down her chin. Sandra broke the kiss to see what was happening.

Once again both ladies started to laugh as the cum shot everywhere with one rope again hitting Sandra right between her gorgeous brown tits.

"Whew! Look at him go! Oh Jimmy I could just play with this cock all day," said Sandra with a huge smile on her face.

"And I would let you!" Gasped Jimmy.

Ebony and Sandra both laughed at that comment.

"He's just adorable," said Ebony as she leaned in for another kiss and continued to stroke his cock along with Dr Lee.

Sandra quickly bent over to take his cock head into her own mouth as they both stroked through the rest of his orgasm as rope after rope shot into Dr Lee's mouth. Sandra was able to swallow a good deal of it but had to let some escape her mouth and run down Jimmy's shaft and all over their hands. When he finally stopped cumming Sandra took her mouth off of his cockhead and leaned over to Ebony, who met her halfway for a sensuous kiss and Sandra shared Jimmy's load with the sexy nurse.

They made out for a few minutes with Jimmy's cock still in their hands. Sandra then broke the kiss and turned her head and began to sensuously make out with Jimmy. Ebony grabbed one of the towels to wipe her mouth off and then she also moved in close and both women took turns kissing Jimmy and each other.

Sandra then stopped kissing long enough to say, "Jimmy baby, I hope we made enough memories today for you to use to take care of your problems. At least for a little while." And then she went in for more kisses. Jimmy never wanted this to end. While Sandra kissed him Ebony stuck her tongue in his ear and then leaned down to lick up some cum that had splattered onto Sandra's naked tits. Jimmy was never going to forget this day. Sandra finally broke their kiss.

"This is our secret Jimmy. Doctor patient confidentiality ok?"

"Of course Dr Lee. I won't tell anyone."

"You're such a good boy Jimmy. Didn't I tell you I would make you feel good?"

Jimmy nodded and went in for more kisses and they let him make out with both of them for a little longer. He had put his arms around both of their naked backs and was running his hands up and down their beautiful smooth skin. Both Ebony and Sandra had their tits pressed into his chest. The only sound was the wet open mouth kissing.

"Jimmy, I'm sorry for all of the times I teased you when you walked out of here with that raging boner in your pants. Can you ever forgive me," asked Ebony as she leaned in and kissed him.

Jimmy kissed her back but broke it to say, "All is forgiven. God, you're so sexy nurse Ebony."

"You are just too cute," said Ebony who went in for more kisses. "You're mother has no idea how much fun she is going to have."

They finally had to push Jimmy away and put their tops back on. Sandra pulled up Jimmy's shorts and lovingly tucked his cock back inside. Ebony gave Jimmy one last kiss and left the room. Sandra then pulled Jimmy into a very maternal embrace.

"Jimmy, getting through this won't be easy but I promise that you'll be just fine. I believe that your mother will do whatever is needed to ensure you pull through this. She's so beautiful isn't she Jimmy? She's a, what do you naughty boys call it these days? A MILF? Wouldn't you agree Jimmy," she asked as she squeezed him tight and they ran their hands up and down each other's backs.

"I, I guess she is. I mean, my friends are always calling her a MILF and she's the main reason they always come to the house. But, so are you. My friends, cousins and I all love getting our physicals because you're such a hot MILF Dr Lee."

"See Jimmy, you're a natural," said Sandra as she gave him one last, long, wet kiss. "And all of those other moms are MILFS too. This is going to be tough for you guys in a lot of ways, but I think it's also going to be a lot of fun. Did you see the way your mom couldn't take her eyes off of your beautiful cock?"

"Yeah. That was, weird I guess," replied Jimmy.

"And also hot?" Asked Sandra as she gave him a wet kiss.

"Yeah. Yeah I guess it was pretty hot," Jimmy answered.

Sandra led Jimmy into her office where his mother was waiting. Connie immediately noticed the look of calm bliss on Jimmy's face, as if he just got done receiving an amazing deep tissue massage. They both stood before Connie.

"Here's the beautiful boy," said Sandra and she rubbed her hand up and down Jimmy's back. "He's feeling much much better now. Aren't you Jimmy?"

"Yes Dr Lee. Thank you so much for everything," he said.

"Remember what we talked about Connie. This is going to be a difficult couple of weeks, but with help he and his friends will get through this."

Connie just nodded her understanding.

Sandra walked over to her desk and opened a drawer, and removed several tubes of the lube she and Ebony had used to jack off Jimmy and walked over to Connie and handed them to her.

"Here Connie. This will come in handy. No pun intended."

Connie's face went red, but she managed to nod her head.

"And Connie, if the time comes and you need some help or to just, you know, take a break, call me on my cell and I'll do whatever I can to help Jimmy."

Jimmy's eyes lit up at that last comment.

Connie thanked her and then they left.

"So what did Dr Lee talk to you about," asked Connie.

"Oh nothing, she uh, basically just repeated everything that she already said and wanted to make sure I didn't have any questions. That's all really." Jimmy was pretty impressed with himself for coming up with that bullshit on the fly, but Connie knew it was complete bullshit. They drove the rest of the way home in silence.

When they got home Connie was too exhausted from the whole ordeal and decided to order pizza for dinner. While it was from their favorite pizza place neither was able to eat much because their thoughts were elsewhere. Both went to bed earlier than usual.

For Jimmy the pressure was building again and he couldn't wait to get to bed and think about what happened while jerking off. He kept trying to relive in his mind the incredible handjobs, the tit sucking, the making out, and Dr Lee's ridiculously sexy bedside manner. It wasn't too long before he shot another huge load all over the place.

Connie was exhausted but couldn't get to sleep. The eroticism of the visit to the doctor's was too much and she needed relief. She tried to think of other things as she jilled off, but her thoughts kept drifting back to Jimmy's enormous lube covered cock and the wet sounds of Sandra stroking it while she encouraged her son. Connie ended up having one of the most explosive orgasms of her life and soon drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Connie woke up and wondered if it was all a dream, but when she checked her phone and noticed the texts and messages from her sister and the other mothers she instantly knew that it was very much real. She got up and in her t-shirt and sleeper shorts walked down the hallway to Jimmy's room. She put her ear to the door and listened closely. She could hear low groans and knew he was masturbating. She left him be and went to the kitchen to make coffee and called her sister Cheryl.

"Connie! It's about time you called me back. Did you go see Dr Lee yesterday? I took Colin and Eric. And Barbara and Suzy are taking their boys today."

"Yes, our appointment was a few hours before yours," answered Connie.

"And!?!"

"And I'm sure we got the same news and that the boys all got and the same 'treatment.' And I'm sure the same will happen to Barbara and Suzy's boys," Connie calmly replied.

"Connie, why aren't you freaking out about this?! Do you know what she wants us to do?!"

"Cheryl, calm down. I've been 'freaking out' about this since the appointment but I'm exhausted right now. I just can't even think straight."

"I'm sorry Connie. I'm just trying to process this. I mean, she didn't come right and say it but it was implied and... Oh boy, is it too early to drink?"

"It's 9am Cheryl. Call Barbara and Suzy and tell them to all come over after their sons' appointments. We'll open some bottles of wine and try to figure this all out."