All Comments on 'The Virus Pt. 02'

by Grendel22

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Luv the imagination! I enjoy sci-fi inc:)

grayge37grayge37almost 4 years ago

Your story is great! Why do you wait so long to submit your sequels? Can't stand the wait! Hurry the next one, okay? Ten stars, but only five show, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Excellent chapter, man I am loving this story so much. Thank you for writing and please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story!!

You have a great story going. With so many different combinations of mothers, sons, grandmothers and families, I can see several chapters of “The Virus”. Just don’t keep us waiting so long for the next part/chapter. Five Stars from me!

With your immigration, I hope to see more of your writings in the future. Keep it up.

samorite99samorite99almost 4 years ago
Best ever

Please will you upload new stories soonest thanks in advance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORE

been waiting for weeks. cant wait for continuation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The dreaded list of names

It's always a bad sign when stories are preceded by a rundown of names -- I hesitate to call them "characters" -- to be appearing. It's basically announcing "As an author, I've made zero effort to differentiate between these people, this being less a story than a series of combinations of people humping. As such, I've provided you this handy list to constantly refer back to so you can keep the relationships between these nondescript people straight."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A great continuation to a good story...but lose the stoners.

I do not want stoners making my pizza. Who knows what type of special sauce they would put on my pizza while they are thinking of MILF porn. I would much prefer if the stoners had an accident and Dr. Sandra Lee "CAME" to their rescue....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes!!!!

Awesome chapter and love your writing style.

Disregard that negative below. I disagree, no issue with laying out the characters how you did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a waste

Half of this chapter was taken up by sex that wasn’t even incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Open concept kitchen indeed.

gorden55gorden55over 3 years ago

This story is really good. The story is one of the best I have readed. thank you and keep it coming.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

I love this series! There are so many potential fuck scenarios with the moms and the grandmas. Five stars and a favorite point!

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

The author starts the story with a warning that it is absurd. It is. Delightfully so.

Fine reading

THANKS

justhorny2justhorny2over 2 years ago

Totally unbelievable and yet so sexy. 5 stars

rmdexterrmdexterover 2 years ago

Another fantastic chapter from Grendel22. Five stars. Love the pacing, word choice, everything. I just wish it didn't take me so long to read. The problem is that I jerk off as I'm reading, and then after I come, I close the story down and come back to it later. Took me a number of loads to get through just this chapter! But that's a good thing, right? Maybe I'll get through every chapter by the end of the year but, if not, I'll have fun getting there! Looking forward to what (and who) comes next...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is turning out to be an interesting series. Although I like character and plot development, it is nice tosimply read an incestuous sex story.

JustmeWBJustmeWBabout 2 years ago

What an amazing story so far.

Dropping off her son, so the Doctor could

"care for him" was briliant!

I would note that after 3 loads, Connie is going to

be dripping cum when she answers that front door. lol!

Still this is a rich story, and I'm here for all of it!

Thanks,

WB

nightdragon1nightdragon1about 2 years ago

Sweetest 4 words (To be continued)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absurd is right, absurdly hot and sexy! I'll never be able to watch Dr Lee again without thinking of her getting nailed by an oversexed teenager. Make me feel so good. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrendel22@Grendel22
I was pretty young, but the first porno I ever saw was Taboo II. It definitely had an effect on me. I though the sister was hot as hell, but it was really Honey Wilder that just did it for me. And then I saw the first Taboo and the third. The thought of having an older wom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Virus Previous Part
The Virus Series Info