The Virus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok baby. This is it. All you have to do is start moving your beautiful cock in and out of me. This is going to feel so good for both of us Jimmy. But I can't wait for how good this is going to feel for you. OK sweetie, let's start moving that cock inside me now."

Jimmy gently pulled about seven inches of his cock out of her and then slowly pushed it back in. He repeated this motion again and again. Sandra smiled up at him and reached up and cradled his face in her hands.

"How's your first pussy feel?"

"This is so incredible! Oh my god this is so good!"

"Oh baby I just knew you were going to love my fat wet pussy. It's such a hungry, juicy pussy and you're filling it so good."

Sandra started to meet his thrusts and he quickened his pace.

"I can't wait to feel you cum inside me Jimmy. Don't worry about trying to last baby. It's your first time and we have all day to fuck," she said as she leaned up and softly planted kisses on his neck, knowing that he was going to soon blast off.

Sandra telling him that they were going to fuck for the rest of the day while also talking about how excited she was for him to cum inside of her was just too much for him and he started to thrust his hips as hard as he could.

"Sandra! Oh my god I can't stop! Fuck this feels so good!"

Sandra wrapped her legs around him and put her arms around his neck and held on for dear life as his nine inches slammed in and out of her.

"OH FUCK! UH! UH! UH! OH Jimm..." she yelled but couldn't finish as his cock pistoned in and out of her.

"Sandra?" He said with concern but never stopped thrusting. He wasn't in control of his body anymore as his hips kept slamming into her.

"I'm fine baby! Don't stop! Fill me up baby! UH! UH! UH!" Sandra yelled as she squeezed him into her as best she could, riding out her own orgasm. Her tits were bouncing up her chest and down as he slammed into her.

Jimmy quickly went over the edge and stiffened up as cum shot through his dick and flooded her walls. His hips kept thrusting only now it was much more jerky and not smooth at all.

"That's it baby! MMMMMmmmmm! Oh I can feel all of that cum Jimmy! You're filling me up baby! MMMMmmmmmm...! Uh! Baby...my beautiful baby you're doing so good! Uh! Uh!"

Jimmy collapsed on top of her and she wrapped her arms around his back and squeezed him into her. All that was moving now was his hips as he continued to thrust them into her as he shot rope after rope of cum into her body. His orgasm eventually subsided but he continued to thrust his hips back and forth, slower and slower. His face was pressed into the crook of her neck as he caught his breath.

"Jesus Christ Jimmy! Holy shit you fucked me so good," cried out Sandra as she sensually rubbed her hands all over his body as his hips continued to rise and fall, plunging his cock into her pussy and sending more cum into her until he was finally spent.

"That was so amazing," he said as he continued to slowly saw his cock in and out her soaking pussy. "THIS is so amazing. Thank you so much Dr Lee..I mean Sandra..."

Sandra was also trying to catch her breath but had to laugh and pat his back at that comment.

"That's ok baby. You can call me whatever you want." She pulled his face down to hers and they made out while he continued to gently thrust his cock in and out of her.

"I don't want this to end," he said.

"This is called post coital bliss Jimmy. It might just be my favorite part."

He smiled down at her and she leaned up and ran her tongue along his lips and flicked it into his mouth. He continued to softly move his cock in and out of her. His erection had waned slightly but he was still very stiff.

"Oh I just love that post fuck feeling of fullness," said Sandra as she closed her eyes and lightly wrapped her arms around his neck and started to drift off.

"You can pump my pussy for as long as you want baby. I just need to shut my eyes for a title bit here ok? Then we'll catch our breaths and fuck again. How's that sound sweetie?"

"That sounds perfect," he said as he savored the feel of her pussy. Sandra closed her eyes. She had put her legs so that they were bent at the knees with her feet on the bed on either side of Jimmy. He continued to pump his cock in and out her as he nibbled all around her neck. He had blown quite a load and his thrusting was slowly pushing it out of her and onto the bed spread.

Sandra dozed off for a few minutes as Jimmy continued to slowly pump in and out of her.

She opened her eyes and smiled up at him, took his face in her hands and pulled him down into a wet kiss. She then broke the kiss.

"Baby, pull out of me and crawl up here. I want to clean your cock."

He couldn't believe just how incredible this woman was. All of this was starting to exceed his fantasies. He pumped her a few more times and then pulled his cock out of her pussy. A light stream of cum flowed out of her and onto the bed. He sat up and looked down at where he had just been inside her.

She smiled at him and lifted her right leg and placed the sole of her foot on his chest and rubbed it up and down, "Does my pussy look ok Jimmy? You didn't break it did you? I sure hope not so that we can fuck some more."

Jimmy laughed and replied, "Nope. It's still there. It's just..."

"A big wet sloppy mess right?" she finished for him. They both laughed and he reached up and caressed the smooth calf of the leg of her foot that was rubbing up and down his chest. He removed her foot from his chest and brought it up to his mouth and started to suck on her toes. She just smiled up at him as he did this.

"Ok baby. It's time for me to clean up that cock."

Jimmy put her foot down and proceeded to crawl up her body. When he got to her chest he rested his knees down on either side of her, under her armpits. She reached out and grabbed his cock with both hands and held it up. It was covered in his cum and her pussy juices. She raised her head and ran her tongue from the base of the underside of his shaft all the way up to the head, where she inserted it into mouth and sucked back and forth. She would then release it from her mouth and lick all around it and then go back to sucking, while softly moaning the whole time.

"Mmmmmmm...Nggnnnnnnn...Mmmhhhmmmm...oh yeah...Mmmmmhhhmmmm...oh baby...so much cum..."

"Jimmy, you really made a mess baby."

"It's your pussy's fault Sandra. I couldn't help myself," he teased.

She laughed and went right back to sucking his cock, which was now fully hard again. Sandra pulled her mouth off of it and gave it a quick inspection and squeeze.

"Mmmmmm, this cock is just so much fun. Are you ready to fuck me some more?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Ok baby. Same as before. Scoot down so that we can get you back inside me."

Jimmy scrambled down and once again Sandra took hold of his cock and guided it into her body. There was no need to ease it in this time.

Sandra ran her hands up and down his body as Jimmy started to thrust into her. Since he had already blown two loads he was able to show a lot more control and tried to pay attention to the beautiful woman beneath him. They went at it for a good twenty minutes with Sandra having multiple orgasms.

"Fuck that pussy baby fuck it! Oh you're fucking me so fucking good!"

Jimmy was able to tell when she was about to pop off. She would start to grind her hips up into him and he would know she was getting off, and he would increase his thrusts until she rode it out. After a while he needed his own release and Sandra could tell.

"Jimmy, lift yourself up ok. Get up on your elbows and fuck me as hard and fast as you can. And don't worry about me baby. My fat pussy can handle whatever you dish out ok?"

Jimmy raised himself up on his elbows and increased the speed and force of his thrusts. Sandra spread her legs as far as they could go and pulled her knees up to her sides so that he could get as much penetration as possible. She rested her hands onto the crook of his elbows. Other than that the only contact the two had was his huge dick thrusting in and out of her pussy as she held her legs as wide as possible. This was by design as Sandy knew that it would send all feeling to his cock and his brain, which would soon bring him off.

Jimmy's hard thrusts were moving Sandra's whole body on the bed in a jerking motion. She was smiling and grimacing at the same time as she looked up at this face and encouraged him on.

"Does that feel good baby? Just your huge cock and my fat juicy pussy? You're fucking me so good Jimmy. Come on baby. Fill me up with that jizz! My fat pussy wants all that cum baby!"

His orgasm hit and he stopped slamming into her and just slowed down to a steady in and out rhythm as he savored the intense feel of her vagina as he pumped his cum into her. Rope after rope shot from his dick and into Sandra's sopping wet pussy.

Sandra smiled up at him, "Mmmmmmm, yeah baby. I can feel that jizz shooting into me. Mmmmmmmhhmmmm. Isn't this just the best feeling on your cock? Your big gorgeous dick dropping another yummy load into me. Mmmmmm...you can pump me for as long as you'd like but I can't wait to clean up that cock again."

Jimmy just loved the way she talked to him. His orgasm finally subsided and Sandra softly started to gyrate her hips up to his steady pumping thrusts.

His arms finally gave out and he collapsed on top of her. Sandra gave out an "OOF!" and started to laugh as she put her legs down on the bed and for the second time that day she savored the full weight of her favorite patient pressing her body into the bed. She was placing light kisses all along his neck. There was no grinding this time as exhaustion washed over them. They laid like this for several minutes and then Sandra patted his side.

"All right tiger, bring me that beautiful cock."

Jimmy slowly pulled out of her and once again looked down to watch his creampie leaking out of her pussy. The bed was an absolute mess just like she had predicted. He then began to crawl up her body.

"Bring it here baby," she said as she pulled him along. She leaned her head up and he put his dick in her mouth and she ran her tongue all over it. "Mmmmmmm...oh baby we taste so good."

"I guess we're a good pair then," he said as he softly thrust his cock into and out of her mouth. She spit his cock out and smiled up at him and then went back to licking his dick. When she was done she playfully squeezed his cock with one hand while she rubbed his muscular chest with her other one.

"Is my baby hungry?"

"Now that you mention it, I'm famished."

"A good fat pussy can really build up an appetite huh? Ok, first a quick shower and then I'll get my gorgeous baby boy here fed so that we can keep fucking."

She playfully pushed him off of her and they both got out of the bed. She put her arm around him and they both looked down at the bed which had a huge wet stain from where his cock was fucking her pussy. The room reeked of pussy, cum and sex.

"Jesus, look at the mess you made you little pervert," she said as she smacked his ass and held her hand there. "And to think that you're still going to fuck me a bunch more today," she gave his ass a hard squeeze.

"Sandra, you keep making this day get better and better."

"Thank you sweetie. I'm so glad you're having fun. Now let's hit the shower and get each other nice and soapy," Sandra said as she playfully took a hold of his dick and pulled him along behind her. She led him from the spare room to the master. It was a very beautiful room with a huge king sized bed. She led him past the bed and into her bathroom which was also enormous. She had a very large walk in shower. One of the kind with shower heads on both walls and another one on the ceiling. On the sink counter she had earlier laid out towel sets for the both of them.

Sandra reached into the shower and turned on the nozzles, and held her hand under the water waiting for the temp to get just right.

"This bathroom is amazing Sandra. I think the shower alone is bigger than most bathroom's I've seen. Two people could live comfortably in this shower."

Sandra reached out and playfully grabbed his dick and pulled him into her and wrapped her hands around him.

"Well, you better not try and hide from me in there. I need to get my baby boy all cleaned up so that we can get dirty again."

Sandra reached down and grabbed his dick again and pulled him into the shower. The water felt amazing and they let it wash over them as they made out for several minutes. Sandra finally broke the kiss and laughed and pushed him away. She grabbed two loofah sponges and two bars of her expensive soap and handed him one of each. They lathered up the loofahs and put the soaps back on the shower shelf and began to wash each other all over. There was a lot of giggling, pinching, and tickling and lots of pauses for long makeout sessions, fondling, caressing, and grinding. Jimmy loved the feel of her soapy, slippery body as he ran his hands all over her. She laughed and smiled at his eagerness. She thought it was adorable but it also made her feel beautiful.

When they were done he washed her hair. With her back to him he worked the shampoo into her hair and she reached back and used the suds to stroke his fully erect cock. After her hair was rinsed out he turned her around and backed her into the shower wall, and lifted her up above him and leaned her into the bathroom wall. She put her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him as he grinded his cock against her pussy. She started to moan into his mouth and grind back into him.

He broke the kiss and said, "Put me in you," and went right back to making out with her.

She was surprised and also turned on by his initiative and she reached down to grab his cock and placed it at her pussy's opening. He lowered her and she slid down the shower wall onto his dick. When she bottomed out he pressed her into the wall and started to lift her up and down on his cock. Sandra pressed her face into his neck and braced herself for what she could sense was coming. Jimmy started to aggressively lift her up and down while he simultaneously thrust his hips up into her. Sandra started to loudly moan into his neck. He kept this up until he could feel her losing control and grunting into his neck. He knew she was coming and he beamed with pride and increased his thrusts.

"Jimmy...Jimmy...I...oh shit slow down baby...oh fuck...slow down...oh baby...don't stop baby...oh so good...don't you dare slow down baby" she moaned into his neck. He kept going until she went lip and then he steadily slowed down until he was just gently pumping into her as he held her against the wall. Sandra was breathing very heavy and started to laugh.

"Oh fuck...goddamn sweetie," she laughed as she caught her breath. She lifted her head and grabbed his face in her hands and kissed him. She then put her arms back around his neck and hoisted herself off of his cock, unwrapped her legs from around his waist and put her feet on the shower floor. She squatted down until his hard cock was level with her face. She put her hands on his hips and took as much as him as possible into her mouth. Jimmy placed his hands on the shower wall and just savored the feel of his dick being sucked.

Sandra removed her mouth from his cock and looked up at him, "Baby, do you understand what you did there? You just beat this fat pussy into submission. And I won't be the last. In a few days you're going to have Connie and the rest of the moms wrapped around your finger, letting you do anything you want just so long as they get to have this dick. This beautiful pussy submitting cock. Now come down here baby. Lie down on the shower floor so I can finish you off."

Jimmy laid down on his back as the water rained down on him. Sandra stood up above him and stepped astride him so that she had one foot on the floor on either side of his hips. He loved watching the water run down over her gorgeous body. He reached up and rubbed her smooth thighs with his hands.

"Ready to cum baby?" Sandra asked as she started to squat down. When she was low enough she grabbed his cock and aimed it at her pussy and lowered herself down on it. When he was completely inside of her and her butt was resting on his thighs, she began to rapidly go up and down on his cock. Soon the shower filled with the sounds of her ass slapping up and down on his thighs and she pistoned up and down on his cock.

"OH SHIT!! Oh goddamn Sandra..."

"Cum baby. Shoot it into me. Come on baby. Give me that cum."

Jimmy didn't stand a chance.

"Arrrghhhh...oh shit here it comes..."

Jimmy started to shoot his load up into her. He reached out and grabbed onto her ankles as she continued to slam her box up and down on his cock.

"That's it baby. I can feel it shooting up into me. You're doing so good baby."

Up and down she went on his cock until he was finally done, his cum leaking out of her, onto him and then down onto the shower floor. Once his orgasm stopped, Sandra lifted up off of him. Jimmy slowly struggled to stand up, while breathing heavy. They embraced under the shower jets and then rinsed off. Sandra turned off the water and then opened the door and grabbed the towels and they dried each other off. Sandra then hung up both towels and pulled him into an embrace.

"Mmmmm, baby that was fun. Now let's get some food in you. Once we get you fed I'd like to get you into the hot tub and we can fuck in there. How does that sound?"

"This is the best day of my life."

She smacked his ass, "I want nothing but smiles for my favorite patient!"

Jimmy went to retrieve his bag and came back into the master bedroom. Sandra was putting on a red bikini. It was very sexy but appropriate for her age. She saw him looking at her as she pulled up the bottoms.

"I thought maybe you'd have fun taking this off of me in the hot tub."

He smiled and reached into his bag and grabbed a pair of gym shorts and put them on.

"I didn't bring any swim trunks."

"That's fine. Just wear the shorts for dinner and then you can get naked before we go into the hot tub."

Sandra finished getting dressed by putting on a sexy floral beach cover up that just barely covered her ass. She left it untied so that her front remained exposed other than the bikini. She then put on four inch opened toed wedge sandals. Jimmy looked her up and down and just marveled at how sexy she was.

"Ok baby, let's go eat!"

They went to the kitchen which was an open concept kitchen. Jimmy sat at the counter bar and watched her make them dinner. He just loved staring at the back of her legs and how the wedged sandals made her shapely calves flex.

She had made a simple seafood stir fry and Jimmy inhaled it while she ate hers and drank wine. She loved feeding a man, especially one with a magic dick like Jimmy's. They made small talk and she talked about the virus and said he could ask her anything.

"So, your sons were older than me and my friends but I knew them. They're really cool guys and they treated us really well. Watched out for us you know? So when they got the virus you uh, so you..."

"Yes Jimmy."

"Wow... And so you think my mom is going to maybe..."

"Yes. She is going to have to Jimmy."

"Couldn't I just maybe stay here and ride it out with you?"

Sandra broke out into a big smile and laughed, leaned back in her chair and made air quotes with her hands, "'Ride it out' with me huh?"

Jimmy blushed and with an embarrassed smile and said, "You know, I just meant..."

"I know what you meant baby," she said as she got up and walked over to his chair and sat in his lap. She put her arms around him and gave him a long, deep kiss. He rubbed her thighs with one hand and with the other he ran it up and down her back.