The Virus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments passed allowing Connie to catch her breath, she placed her hands back on his thighs and looked up at him, "Shall we continue," she said as she opened her mouth and started sucking again. She then gently pushed and pulled on his thighs letting him know it was ok to start thrusting again, which he did.

The room filled with the sound of her struggling to suck his cock, and Connie eventually established a good back and forth pace. But his thrusts once again started to send his dick further and further into her mouth than she was able to handle.

Again she started to gag and struggled to breath. Her mouth filled with saliva and she popped off his cock one more time, sending the spit to the floor and pausing to catch her breath, but she recovered more quickly this time.

"Ok, let's go," she said and went back to sucking while Jimmy restarted his thrusting into her mouth.

This went on for several minutes where Connie would struggle to take as much of Jimmy's cock as possible and stopping to spit and catch her breath, and then restart. She got to the point where she was able to take seven inches of his cock into her mouth and throat. The room was filled with the sounds of sucking, gagging and spitting.

"Oh fuck this is so good," grunted Jimmy as he continued to thrust his hips, sending his giant cock into his mother's mouth.

Hearing her son talking about how good she was doing just turned Connie on and made her want to keep going.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna...oh shit I'm gonna cum mom," Jimmy struggled to say.

Connie briefly spat out his cock, "Don't worry about me sweetie. Whatever happens just keep thrusting," and then went right back to sucking him.

Jimmy went over the edge and started to blast his cum into her mouth.

"Hmmpphhh, Gluggg," Connie's eyes bulged as the first blast shot into her mouth. She tried to swallow it but was unable to due to the huge dick that kept thrusting in and out of her mouth.

In his orgasmic bliss, Jimmy grabbed her head with both hands and started to aggressively thrust his cock in and out of his mom's hot mouth. Connie was no longer sucking and was just trying to maintain her lips around his cock and her tongue alongside the bottom of his dick as he thrust his way through his orgasm. She started to choke and gag on the cum and started to spit it out of her mouth.

"Splllfffft, unggg, glurggg, spllft!"

Connie was simultaneously choking, gagging and spitting out the cum while Jimmy's cock kept thrusting into her mouth. Cum leaked out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin as she struggled to try and swallow it all.

Jimmy continued to fuck her mouth and shoot rope after rope into it and Connie continued to choke and gag and try and spit out the cum that she was unable to swallow.

Finally Jimmy's orgasm started to subside and his ropes lessened in intensity. Connie stopped gagging and was able to start swallowing the remaining cum that was being pumped into her mouth.

Jimmy had stopped thrusting but Connie wasn't done. She kept right on lovingly sucking on his cock and swallowing the remaining weak spurts that he was still shooting out of his dick. She sucked in as much of his cock as she could take, keeping her lips as tight as possible on it and dragging her tongue along the bottom, and then pulled her head back and then forward again, back and forward, and didn't stop.

While sensuously slurping on his cock, Connie's mind wandered back to the appointment with Dr Lee, and how it didn't seem like Sandra ever wanted to let go of Jimmy's big hammer. And now he had stopped shooting cum in her mouth but she didn't want to let it go.

Jimmy just stood there on shaky legs and savored the feeling of his mom's sucking mouth.

Connie gently pushed on his thighs and Jimmy stepped back and fell onto the bed in a sitting position. Connie moved on her knees with him and made sure to keep her mouth on his cock. She was now kneeling in front of him slowly, sensuously, moving her head up and down on his dick. Jimmy sat on the bed with his hands braced out behind him, face turned to the ceiling with his eyes closed, and just savored the feel of what was happening to him.

Several minutes went by as Connie continued to nurse on her boy's dick. Despite the amazing orgasm he just had, Connie's oral treatment kept Jimmy's cock rock hard. Connie finally pulled her mouth off of his cock with a wet pop, and then reached over and grabbed the t-shirt that Jimmy had been wearing off of the floor. She used it to wipe off his cum from her face and body while sexily looking him in the eye. She then dropped it back on the floor and then reached behind her to untie her bikini top, sending it to the floor and freeing her gorgeous breasts. She then leaned forward and took his dick into her mouth again and resumed her sucking.

Jimmy let her suck him for several more minutes and then reached down and took her by the shoulders and pulled her up to him and turned her body and pushed her back onto the bed. He climbed on top and started to kiss her. She gave no resistance and kissed him back. He started to move his hands down her body and she stopped him and pushed him to the side, and reached down to remove her bikini bottoms herself, lifting her knees up to her chest and sliding the bottoms under her butt, and down her thighs and maneuvered her feet out of them. She threw them on the floor, and laid back onto the bed and made eye contact with him. Then with her feet flat on the bed she slowly drew up her knees and then spread her legs, putting her waxed pussy on display for him. She was showing him what she wanted.

Jimmy leaned in and kissed her and ran his left hand down her body and cupped her pussy. He started to massage it as she started to moan into his mouth and gyrate her hips. Jimmy inserted two fingers into her and rubbed her clit with his thumb.

"Mmmhhhppphhh!!" she moaned into his mouth as an orgasm ripped through her. Jimmy rubbed her through her orgasm and then broke the kiss and started to move down, kissing Connie's gorgeous tan, long neck, and then moving down her chest. He removed his hand from her pussy and squeezed her beautiful mature tits, sucking on her nipples. Connie gently had her hands on the back of his head, running her fingers through his short cropped hair.

Jimmy made his way down her stomach and spent considerable time kissing her ever so faint stretch marks while he ran his hands up and down her sides.

"Goddammit mom you are just so fucking beautiful," he said as he proceeded further down.

Connie spread her legs even wider, giving him the green light and he proceeded to feast on her beautiful wet pussy. He noticed how pronounced her pubis and outer labia were. Like Sandra she had a gorgeous, fat pussy. He spent several minutes just groveling into her pussy, literally making out with it. Then he focused on her clit and very firmly rubbed it with his stiff tongue while fingering her box. It only took a minute before Connie was brought off again with her second orgasm, thrusting her gorgeous wet box up into his face. Her thrusting became so aggressive that he had to latch onto her shapely, smooth thighs in order to maintain contact with her clit.

When her orgasm finally subsided he removed his face from her pussy. His cock was aching for her and he didn't bother to kiss his way back up to her. He just quickly crawled back up and grabbed his cock and placed it at her entrance. Connie had her head off to the side and was not aware of what was happening as she was dizzy with post orgasmic bliss.

Jimmy began to slide his cock into her and her eyes shot open in realization of what was happening. Her hands shot up to his chest but she didn't push him away.

"Oh honey! Oh shit this is happening! Baby you're huge. Please go slow ok?"

"Yes mom, this is definitely happening. We are going to start slow but I need you so badly. I don't think I'll be able to maintain a slow pace."

Looking up at him with her eyes full of equal parts lust, nervousness and fear, Connie nodded her head yes.

Jimmy had about five inches in her and gently began to move it in and out of her beautiful pussy. He leaned down and pressed his chest into hers and kissed her while he continued to slowly move his cock back and forth in her box. Connie wrapped her arms around his neck and eagerly kissed him back. He now had six inches inside and the feel of her was threatening to send him over the edge.

Connie moaned into Jimmy's mouth as he slowly moved in and out of her pussy. She started to move her hips up to meet his thrusts and he used that signal to put his last three inches into her.

Connie broke the kiss, "OH! AHHHH...JIMMY!" She had never had a cock as long and as thick as his inside her and was nervous as to whether this was going to hurt or feel good. She didn't even realize that she had lifted her feet off of the bed and had pulled her legs back to make sure he was able to bottom out. That was basically her answer.

Jimmy began to increase the speed of his strokes, sending his cock harder and faster into Connie. She moved her arms from around his neck and put her hands on his shoulders as if to brace herself. She was gyrating her hips to meet his harder strokes and she felt herself stiffening up.

"UH! UH! UH!..." she cried out as his thrusts got even harder. She knew she was going to cum and she put her arms around his back and pulled him down to her and buried her face into his neck as she orgasmed.

Jimmy was right behind her and started to cum. He managed three more hard thrusts and then stiffened up with his cock buried inside his mother's pussy, shooting his load into her. They held each other close and grinded their hips together, riding out their orgasms as his dick continued to spew his jizz inside of her. Connie's face was still pressed into Jimmy's neck. He lifted his head and kissed her and they made out while they came down from their orgasms.

Connie eased her legs back down and put her feet back on the bed as they continued to make out and grind their hips together, his cock still firmly inside of her. She rubbed her hands all up and down his sides, shoulders and arms. Jimmy finally removed his mouth from hers.

"Mom, that was amazing," he said as he stopped grinding his hips and instead slowly moved himself in and out of her.

"Mmmmmmmmm...my god baby. I've never...holy shit...Jesus Christ Jimmy, you're still hard," she said as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the post orgasmic sensations as his nine inch hammer continued to move inside of her.

Jimmy leaned down and kissed Connie and concentrated on the sensations her pussy was giving his cock. They made out and just enjoyed the feel of each other's bodies for several minutes. Jimmy eventually broke the kiss and pushed up on his elbows.

"We're going again," he said and then started to really pump into her.

Connie opened her eyes, "Oh my god baby really? You're going to fuck me again already?"

Jimmy responded by thrusting into her harder.

"Mmmmmm...oh geeze this is so good Jimmy...mmmmmm...come her baby," Connie pulled Jimmy's head down into a kiss.

Jimmy and Connie made out and moaned into each other's mouths as his cock pistoned in and out of her pussy. She once again lifted her feet off of the bed and raised her legs up as she began to rock through several orgasms over a twenty minute fuck session.

Jimmy once again lifted up off of her and pumped her pussy for all he was worth as he once again flooded her pussy with his cum. He collapsed down on top of her and she loved the feel of his weight pressing into her as she held him.

"Baby, I'm so sorry that I sent you away. It should have been me taking care of you this whole time. But I'm here now and I promise to do whatever it takes to get you through this."

"You don't have to apologize mom. Everything worked out in the end. I'm just so happy that we did this."

"And we're going to do it a lot more Jimmy. Dr Lee said there's no reason that this can't be fun for us moms too and I have to say that was the best dick I've ever had."

Jimmy smiled and kissed her.

"I'm starving mom. Are you hungry?"

"I'm famished sweetie. Pizza?"

Cut to Romero's Pizza in town where three of the high school stoners are working, while high. Sal and Jeff were behind the shop hitting a bong when Ronnie burst through the back door.

"Hey Sal, we just got a delivery order from the Miss Connie Tucker the one and only MILF Queen! This delivery is all mine!"

"Fuck you Ronnie! It's my turn!"

"Eat shit Sal. You just delivered a pizza to Miss Schmitt last week. I'm delivering Miss Tucker's pizza. Goddamn she's so fucking hot. I hope she's wearing a bikini like last time. It's a little late in the day but a boy can dream you know?"

"Barbara had on a really short sundress," reminisced Sal as he took a hit off of a bong. He held in the smoke and then exhaled and croaked, "fucking gorgeous legs for days on that hot mom."

"I dropped off a pie to Miss Baker yesterday. She's always rocking short shorts or those daisy dukes. Always a great sight and she fucking knows it too," said Jeff as Sal handed him the bong.

"They're all hot but that Miss Tucker is just the creme dela creme of the MILFs in this ridiculous town," said Ronnie. "And she's so fucking nice too. That smile just always knocks me on my ass."

"That's gotta be weird having a mom that hot," said Jeff. "I mean, how do you live under the same roof with that level of hotness just walking around?"

"Man, if I was Jimmy Tucker I'd totally fuck my mom," said Ronnie. "I'd be pulling a Taboo I, II, and III!"

"Fuck yeah," said Sal. "Incest just doesn't mean shit when your mom's fucking Connie Tucker. Hell yeah I'd fuck her if she was my mom."

Cut back to Connie's house where she is now laying on the couch getting thoroughly fucked for the third time by her son Jimmy. Her right leg is up on the backrest of the couch and she is holding her left leg up while Jimmy once again plows her wet pussy. Connie has already cum twice and is now encouraging Jimmy to also cum.

"Come on baby! Fill mommy up honey! The pizza's going to be here soon so shoot that cum into me sweetie!"

Jimmy grunts and sends his third load of the day into his mother's pussy. He collapses on top of her but she pushes him off onto the floor and scrambles to get up.

"Shit, a car just pulled up," she says as she quickly puts on her robe and ties it closed.

The doorbell rings and Connie goes to answer the door. She gives Ronnie a huge smile and good tip and makes small talk with him about where he wants to go to college, etc. as he drinks in the sight of her.

Jimmy pulls on his shorts and t-shirt and goes to the kitchen to make drinks and grab plates. Connie walks in carrying the pizza.

"Those kids at Romero's are always so damn polite and friendly even though they are usually stoned out of their minds," says Connie as she sets the pizza down on the table.

Jimmy just shakes his head and laughs to himself, knowing that all of his male classmates obsess over his mother.

Connie's phone beeps and she looks down to see a group text from her sister, Barbara and Suzy.

"DETAILS SLUT! WE WANT DETAILS!" The text reads.

Connie types, "Tomorrow," and sets the phone down.

To be continued...