The Virus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like this Jimmy? Do you like me just laying her and letting you fuck my tight ass for as long as you want? Does it feel good on your cock baby? Shoving it so deep into my ass and making my whole body move? Do you like it baby? Do you like watching my body and my tits bounce as you pump your cock into my wet asshole?"

"Sandra, this feels so amazing. I want this to last forever."

"You can pump my asshole for as long as you like baby. Mmmmmmm...baby that cock feels so good. I needed this so badly. Keep fucking that ass baby."

Even though Jimmy had just blown a huge load not long ago he was ready to have another orgasm. He closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on anything but how good his cock felt plunging into and out of Sandra's tight, wet ass. It took a colossal effort on his part but he somehow was able to get to place of temporary control and managed to steadily fuck Sandra's tight ass for almost twenty minutes. Finally he couldn't hold it anymore and he opened his eyes and looked down at her smiling face and knew he was going to lose it.

"Sandra I...I can't...Aaahhhhhh...FUCK! Oh shit I'm coming!"

"Do it baby! My beautiful baby boy did so good and now you get to cum in my ass again. Oh baby you did such a good job. Shoot that cum baby. Get it all out. Put it all in my tight, wet asshole baby. You earned it."

Sandra kept her legs held up and didn't move as he emptied himself into her. When he finally finished he collapsed on top of her and she removed her hands from the back of her knees and wrapped her legs around him and held him tight and started to laugh.

"Whew! Goddamn that was so good! Oh baby I really needed that."

She playfully slapped his ass and said, "Ok Jimmy, it's a beautiful morning. Let's get ourselves cleaned up a little and then go out to the pool. And then we can get you nice and hard and put you back in my ass. Sound good?"

"Sandra, everything you say sounds so much better than just 'good.' Oh my god I can't believe this weekend isn't a dream."

"It's no dream honey. Now let's get going."

They got up and looked down at the quilt which was stained where lube and cum had leaked out of her ass.

"What a mess. But at least it was fun making it," she said.

She led him into the bathroom and she sat on the toilet and pushed the rest of his jizz out of her asshole.

"Goddamn did you pump a lot of cum into me Jimmy."

When she was done she took a damp washcloth and wiped his cock with it. She then led him out to the pool. They were both naked except that she was wearing the high heeled sandals. Jimmy loved the way she looked walking around naked in those shoes.

Sandra grabbed a bottle of suntan oil and guided him to a lounge chair. It was a large expensive dual one with big soft cushions.

Standing in front of the lounge chair, Sandra opened the suntan oil and squirted it on her hands and began to rub Jimmy down.

"The sun is really strong today and I can't let my beautiful baby boy get burned while he's fucking my ass now can I?"

She rubbed him all over with the oil, spending a considerable amount of time rubbing it into his cock until he was once again hard as a rock. She then handed him the oil.

Jimmy took it and squirted some into his hands and began to rub it all over her body. She stood and used both hands to hold her hair up and out of the way. She had her legs spread apart and the heels she was wearing caused her shapely calves to flex. Jimmy took his time rubbing oil all up and down here thick, shapely legs. He loved the feel of her firm round calves and her thick meaty thighs. He then made sure to get plenty of oil rubbed into her fat juicy pussy and also her gorgeous thick ass. He then made his way up to her beautiful mature tummy and her slightly saggy tits. He just absolutely loved her body and could play with it all day. Once he was done she had him sit back on the lounge chair and she got on her knees between his legs and worshipped his cock for a few minutes. She then moved up to him and took his cock and squirted more oil on the head and rubbed it all over. She squirted more oil into her hand and reached back and worked it into her ass. She then grabbed his cock and slowly sat her ass down on it. It went in much easier this time since she was still stretched out from earlier.

She slowly rode his cock, rising and lowering her ass onto it. Jimmy rubbed his hands all over her oil slicked body, just loving the feel of her. They maintained this position for several minutes and then she turned around and fucked her ass on his dick in the reverse cowgirl position. Jimmy rubbed his hands up and down her sides and cupped her tits.

"Jimmy, I was so looking forward to you blowing my ass out this morning. It's been even better than I could have imagined, baby."

After a while she got up and his cock popped out of her ass. She took him over to the outdoor table and bent over and held onto the end with her hands and looked back at him. Her gorgeous oiled body in her sexy high heels was bent over a table, waiting for him to get back inside of her.

"Take me like this baby. Put it back in my ass."

He didn't have to be told twice. He put his left hand on her hip and with his right he guided his cock back into her ass. He started to slam his hips into her. She held onto the table and through gritted teeth started to yell encouragement. He loved watching his cock slide in and out of her pretty asshole.

"Mmmhhhmmmnn...uh!...fuck...that's it baby! Fuck that ass baby!"

After a few minutes she moved forward, pulling her ass off of his oil greased cock. She turned around and hopped onto the table and laid down on her back and lifted her legs up and spread them. Her ass was just on the end of the table. She grabbed her cheeks and spread her ass so he could look at her gorgeous asshole.

"Put it back inside me baby. Keep fucking my ass."

He stepped up and reinserted his cock into her ass. She lifted her legs high and lowered her calves so that they were resting on his shoulders. He ran his hands up and down her smooth, oiled legs and fucked her ass for all he was worth. Her oiled body was sliding back and forth on the table with his thrusting. She smiled at him and pulled back her right leg and planted the sole of her pretty foot onto his mouth. He opened his mouth and started to suck on his toes as he kept thrusting into her ass.

"Mmmmm that feels good baby."

She then lifted her other leg and put that in his face.

"Don't forget the other one sweetie," she said while smiling up at him.

Jimmy grabbed both of her pretty feet and held them to his mouth alternating his toe sucking on each. After enjoying this for a few minutes she playfully put her feet on his chest and pushed him out of her ass. She hopped off of the table and took him by the hand and walked back over to the lounge chair. She grabbed the oil and applied some more to his cock. She then laid down on her back and lifted her legs and held onto the back of her knees and pulled back so that her butthole was on display.

"Let's finish it up this way baby. This is my favorite way to get my ass fucked. It's so intimate. Squirt some of that oil on my asshole and then fuck it baby."

Jimmy squirted some oil into her exposed butthole and used his fingers to work it in. Then he grabbed his cock and put it back into her and mounted her once again in the missionary position and proceeded to bang in her in the ass.

She made eye contact with him and said, "Connie is going to just love it when you fuck her ass like this baby."

Jimmy's pumping sped up at the thought of him doing this to his mother.

"Do you think she would let me do this? Fuck her ass like this?"

Sandra laughed and smiled at him, "Baby, once you get your beautiful cock into her, she's going to be yours. She'll do anything and everything you want after that. I'd bet my house that she has a very submissive side."

The thought of his mother being in the exact same position as Sandra was now sending him over the edge. He started to increase his pace and Sandra knew that his orgasm was close.

"That's it baby. You earned this baby. Fill my ass with your jizz sweetie."

Jimmy started to blast off and collapsed onto her while he pumped through his orgasm. He laid on top of her for several minutes and she sensuously rubbed her hands all over his back and sides.

"Mmmmmmm my beautiful baby boy. You creamed my ass so good."

Finally, he pulled himself out of her and they went inside and took a shower together. She then took him to her bed and gave him her pussy one last time. They made love slowly and he tried to last as long as possible. After he came, the greatest weekend of his entire life was finally over. They got dressed and she drove him home.

REWINDING BACK TO WHEN CONNIE FIRST DROPPED JIMMY OFF

After Connie had dropped off Jimmy she went back home and was racked with equal parts relief and guilt. She knew that he needed help but she couldn't get past the thought that it should be her helping him. He was her only child of course.

She spent the evening drinking wine and trying to convince herself that Jimmy was getting the medical help that he needed. When she was tipsy enough she openly laughed at the ridiculousness of that thought. And then images of sexy Dr Lee and her handsome boy fucking and sucking the day away flooded her mind. She tried to get those thoughts out of her head but they were only replaced by the memory of Jimmy jerking off all over her, being covered in his jizz, and then taking him into her mouth. It sent her on fire and she went to bed and rubbed herself through several orgasms and finally drifted off to sleep.

The next day she woke up mid morning to her sister calling her.

"Hey sis, what's up?"

"Connie, have you seen the news?"

"I just woke up Cheri. What's going on?"

"It's the virus. It's starting to make national news and it's no longer rumors. It's been verified by the media and experts. Jimmy obviously wasn't the only American teenager who studied abroad in that region of China. And now there's reports of outbreaks here domestically."

"Oh wow. Maybe all of this publicity will lead to a cure."

"That'll be too late for our boys. They're up shit's creek with this one and so are we I guess. By the way, how's Jimmy doing?"

There was a long pause.

"Connie? Are you there?"

"Cheri, I uh...I dropped him off at Dr Lee's last night and he won't be back for a few more hours. She's looking after him this weekend."

"What?!?! Are you serious? How did that happen?"

"I called her late Friday night and she offered."

"Jesus Christ Connie I thought we were all in this together and here you go outsourcing your end of it."

"Oh fuck off Cheryl! I didn't just 'outsource' this. I actually had to help Jimmy Friday night and it shocked me. So sorry if I'm a little out of sorts right now."

Another moment of silence.

"Connie, so you helped him? What happened?"

"Long story short he was in a bad way. He was really suffering and I just couldn't stand seeing him like that. So I dressed up sexy for him and went into his room and we both masturbated. He, uh, he shot his cum all over my tits, my face, and even in my mouth. And then I even somehow ended up with his cock in my mouth. I've been freaking out ever since."

"Shit Connie, I'm sorry I snapped at you. That had to be something else. Are you ok?"

"I feel dazed, like I'm in a dream but otherwise I'm fine. But you know what Cheryl, ever since I dropped him off I can't stop thinking about it. I keep thinking about his beautiful cock, his cum hitting me all over. And finally his cock in my mouth. I can't stop thinking about it. If he was here I think I'd...I don't think, I know I would do whatever he needed. Because I need it too now."

"Honestly sis, it all sounds just so hot. And we're all headed down the same path. Ok, here's what we are going to do in the meantime. Let's all meet for drinks at my place. I'll call Barbara and Suzy. It's a hot day so wear your bathing suit. Oh, and you might want to screen your calls."

"Why?"

"Because it's all over the news about a Chinese virus affecting teenage boys who went to China. A certain someone is going to be very concerned about her grandson Jimmy and his cousins."

"Oh fuck, mom. Yeah your right. Thanks for the tip. I'll be over shortly."

Connie changed into her white bikini, threw on a cover and left for her sister's. She had just missed Dr Lee dropping off Jimmy. Dr Lee and Jimmy made out in the car for several minutes with Sandra breaking the kissing to ensure Jimmy that he was going to be fine. Sandra was wearing a loose summer dress with no panties. And she let Jimmy finger her so that he could hold onto her scent for as long as possible. He finally, reluctantly got out of the car and went inside. Seeing that his mother was gone, he went to his bedroom and laid in bed and fell asleep, completely exhausted.

Connie arrived at her sister's and saw that Suzy and Barbara were already there. All of the mothers were in their bikinis. Cheryl had made a pitcher of margaritas and poured Connie a glass and they headed out to the pool. Connie applied suntan oil and asked where her nephews were. The other three ladies giggled.

"What's so funny? Where's Eric and Colin at?"

"Well, Barbara and Suzy enlisted them to apply suntan oil," said Cheryl. "And not just to their backs. They had them apply it all over their legs, inner thighs, bellies, everywhere. Now they're inside most likely pulling their chains."

"They were like two kids in a candy store," said Suzy. "Both had huge hard ons. They were not looking too good when they went inside and I thought Barbara and I should go in with them and help them out. But Cheryl wouldn't let us."

"They're my sons! I'm not ready for that step yet. I mean, I know it's coming but they are still getting by," said Cheryl.

"It was still a lot of fun though," said Barbara. "It was so nice to be clearly desired. I had to take a dip to cool off. But enough about our shenanigans. What's going on with Jimmy?"

Connie looked at Cheryl who just shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess I should have assumed that sis here told you," said Connie.

"Yeah, but we want details," said Suzy. "Give us the sexy details!"

Connie explained everything. The sexy underwear, how desperate Jimmy was, the masturbation, getting cummed on, the dick sucking, everything. It actually felt good for her to get it off her chest with her closest friends.

"Jesus that is so fucking hot Connie. And all you did was help your boy. He needed it just like Dr Lee said," said Barbara. "You did the right thing and we're all in the same boat. Yours is just a little further down stream is all."

All of the ladies were in agreement with Barbara.

"Thanks girls. I just can't stop thinking about him and his beautiful cock. If I could do it all over again I never would have sent him away. I'd be taking care of him myself," said Connie as she stared off at nothing.

"Well, if anyone is going to break in a boy I'd say you couldn't do better than Dr Lee," said Cheryl. "I bet my nephew is really going to know how to fuck when he leaves her place."

"Cheryl!" admonished Connie.

"Come on sis. It will just make his homecoming today so much better right? I mean, you crossed the border already. No need to hold back now right?"

Connie sighed and finally said, "Let's change the subject ladies. It's been stressful enough as is."

Connie paused. And then finally, "Goddammit I'm so fucking horny." She then got up and dove into the pool to cool off.

Several hours and margaritas later the ladies were still hanging out by the pool when Connie decided to check her phone. She had several missed calls and texts from her and Cheryl's mother Nancy, but there was also a text from Dr Lee and she announced it to the group. She immediately opened the text from Sandra and read it out loud.

"Connie, I dropped Jimmy off and as usual he was an excellent patient. I would have kept him longer but I'm leaving for a conference today. He'll be good until the late afternoon, but will require more 'treatment' before the day is over. I know you can do this Connie. And remember, there's no reason this can't be fun for you too."

"Holy shit she fucked his brains out," said Barbara.

"When did she send that text," asked Suzy.

"One o'clock."

"Connie, it's five o'clock," said Cheryl.

The three ladies stared at Connie as she read and reread the text and checked and rechecked the timestamp and current time. She then looked up at each of them. They all knew what this meant.

"I have to go..." she said.

The others nodded.

Connie took a deep breath and fixed her face with a look of determination.

"My baby needs me. I have to go ladies."

And with that she gathered up her things and headed to her car with the other moms following close behind.

The other moms just looked stunned as they watched her leave. Reality had set in. It was happening. This was really happening. And they were all in the same boat. But like Barbara said, Connie's boat was just a little further downstream, but they would all soon be right there with her.

Connie pulled into the driveway and entered the house. Jimmy was nowhere to be seen so she knew that he must be in his room. She walked up to his door and knocked.

"Jimmy? Jimmy are you all right? May I come in?"

She opened the door and walked in. Jimmy was lying in the bed jerking off in obvious distress, desperately trying to have an orgasm. It felt like deja vu. He looked at her while he continued to stroke himself.

"Mom, where were you?"

"I was at your aunt's. Oh dear you're in so much discomfort. I'm going to help make you feel better sweetie and I'm not going to run away this time. I promise."

Jimmy got out of bed and stood up. Connie walked over to him and he admired her amazing body peaking through her bikini cover up. She walked right into his arms and they embraced. Her hair was still wet from Cheryl's pool and she smelled like suntan oil and chlorine, which turned Jimmy on even more. He leaned down and open kissed her on the mouth and they proceeded to make out. Jimmy moved her cover off of her shoulders and she let it fall down her arms onto the floor. She was now only wearing her bikini and he ran his hands all over her.

Connie broke the kiss and the embrace and put her hands on his chest.

"Honey you're trembling."

He had the same look of agony on his face the night she helped him and she knew what she had to do. Connie went down to her knees and took his cock in her hand.

"Isn't this where we left off last time," she asked, and then she leaned forward and put him in her mouth and sensuously started to suck back and forth on his cock.

"Oh my god mom...," Jimmy groaned. "Oh mom this feels so good."

Hearing that made Connie suck harder and faster.

Jimmy gently put his hands on her head and started to pump his hips in timing with her sucking, sending his cock even further into her mouth. But it was hard for her to take and Connie started to make gagging noises. She removed her hands from his cock and put them on the outside of his thighs, but she didn't push him away as she continued to suck and he continued to pump his hips.

"Glug, glg, mnnf, ugh..." she gagged as she struggled to take his cock in her mouth. It eventually went too far and she couldn't handle it.

"Mggladd," she gagged and pushed on his thighs which sent his cock out of her mouth and she put her head down letting spit spill out of her mouth and onto the floor as she sucked in several breaths, trying to get oxygen.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry mom. It just felt so good and..."

"It's ok Jimmy. I'm fine. I just need to get used to this. You're just really big sweetie," Connie said as she breathed in deeply and steadied herself.