The Virus Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grendel22
Grendel22
1,135 Followers

Jimmy worked a few inches of his dick back and forth into Nancy's ass. When he felt her relax he sunk a few more inches inside of her, causing her to moan loudly.

Nancy felt the old familiar good hurt of getting her ass fucked and moaned her delight onto the dick inside of her mouth. Without realizing it she started to push back against Jimmy's dick. When he noticed this he sunk the rest of his shaft into her and bottomed out inside her ass.

"MMMPPPHHHHH!!!!!......Mmmmm.....NGGGFFFF.....mmmmm....mhm....."

"Feel good Nancy? How are we doing?"

"Mhm.....mmmmm.."

Jimmy took that as a yes and slowly started to fuck her ass with deep strokes as he held onto her hips.

Nancy was holding her body still as Jimmy's nine inch cock went back and forth into her wet, lubed up asshole. She only moved her head as she sensuously sucked on Colin's prick. Jimmy was pulling his dick almost completely out of her ass and then pushing the entire thing back in and slowly repeating this again and again. Each time he sunk his massive cock into her ass, Nancy would moan incredibly loud onto Colin's dick. After several seconds of this Colin spoke up.

"Jimmy, stop fucking her and pull your dick out. I want to see something?"

"What? Why? Fuck off dude this feels too good."

"Just do it! I just need to see something. You can put it back in her ass right after."

"Fine," Jimmy said, frustrated. He pulled his dick out of Nancy's ass and looked at Colin. Some of the lube shot out of her ass and onto the ottoman. Nancy felt the fullness leave her ass but didn't skip a beat on Colin's cock, which she continued to suck.

Several seconds went by and then Colin said, "Ok, put it back in her ass and fuck her like you were just doing."

Jimmy gave his cousin a confused look as he reinserted his dick into Nancy's wet asshole and proceeded to pump it in and out of her while Nancy kept sucking Colin's dick, only this time loudly moaning each time the enormous dick plunged into her tight butt.

Colin's eyes went wide, "Dude! She sucks harder when getting butt fucked! This is incredible. As if her blowjobs weren't already awesome enough!"

"Get the fuck out of here," said Jimmy as he continued to pump in and out of her ass.

"Let me try," said Eric who was up on his feet and sporting an almost full erection. Jimmy pulled his cock out of her ass as Colin stepped aside and Eric took his place. Nancy took his fat prick into her mouth and began to suck him. She was back in a sexual fog and could hear them talking but wasn't really paying any attention to them, instead just trying to focus on the cock in her ass and whichever one she was sucking on. Her focus was on the pleasure and pain her ass was receiving and the dicks in her mouth, although she wanted the one in her butt to stop being taken out.

After she had sucked Eric for a several seconds he motioned to Jimmy. He stepped up and sunk his cock back inside her butt and started to fuck her ass again. After a few seconds Eric's smile grew wider.

"Holy shit he's right! She does suck harder with a dick in her ass!"

"Are you guys serious?"

"Fuck yeah we're serious! You need to try this Jimmy."

Jimmy pulled his dick out of her ass, bent down to pick up the lube and tossed it to Colin. He then walked around the ottoman and shoved Eric out of the way, presenting his dick to Nancy. She didn't skip a beat and swallowed his prick which had just been in her ass. Colin and Eric couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"She's the sexiest woman ever," said Eric. "Nothing's off limits."

"She's so fucking hot," said Colin who was smearing lube onto his dick. He stepped up to her ass and put the head of his dick up to her rosebud and pushed it inside. Jimmy's dick had completely opened her up and while it was nice and tight, Colin had no trouble sinking his entire cock into her. He then started to fuck her.

"Oh man, this feels great. I can't believe how many times I've jerked off thinking about fucking Nancy's great ass. Fantasies have nothing on the real thing," Colin said as he pumped his cock in and out of her.

"Shit, you guys are right? She does suck better when her ass is getting stuffed. This feels so good!"

Nancy began to moan loudly on Jimmy's cock and her body tensed up and then started to shake. Colin speeded up his thrusts into her ass.

"I think she's cumming," said Eric. "What do you call that? An assgasm?"

"I don't know what you call that but goddamn does she look sexy having it. Shit, she's sucking even harder," said Jimmy.

Eric grabbed the lube and greased up his cock. He let Colin fuck their grandmother's tight ass for a few more seconds and then stepped over to him.

"All right bro, I need to get some of that ass."

Colin reluctantly pulled his dick out so that his brother could get a turn. Nancy gave a dissatisfied groan onto Jimmy's cock, wishing that whichever boy was behind her would just leave their prick in her ass and keep fucking her.

"This is just so incredible, guys. I hope this virus never goes away," he said as he worked his fat dick into her asshole. Soon he was pumping her hard.

Jimmy's eyes were closed and his face was turned to the ceiling, a look of pleasure on his face as Nancy deepthroated his dick. He suddenly felt himself being pushed aside.

"All right, all right, Cuz. Come get your dick sucked."

"Oh yeah," said Colin as he stood in front of Nancy, who put her mouth onto the cock that had just been in her ass and began to deepthroat it.

The boys rotated several more times, with one pumping her ass, while another got sucked and another waited on the side.

When Jimmy was in her ass again he said to his cousins, "Guys, I'm going to need to cum again soon but let's first all get inside of her."

Jimmy pulled his dick out of Nancy's ass and put his hands on her waist and gently lifted her up. He then laid down on the ottoman on his back and motioned for Nancy to climb on top. She put her legs on each side of him and then lowered her pussy down on his dick. Her knees were on the ottoman on either side of Jimmy as she lifted herself up and down on his prick.

Colin stepped up behind her and pushed her down onto Jimmy.

"Stop moving for a second Nancy so that I can get inside you."

Nancy stopped moving and felt Colin push his dick into her ass. She then looked up to see Eric's cock in front of her face and she took it into her mouth and started to suck it.

Jimmy's feet were on the floor and he used his legs to thrust up into Nancy's pussy as Colin thrust into her ass. It took a few seconds but they found a good rhythm. Nancy held her body still and let Jimmy and Colin do all of the work. The only thing she moved was her head as she went up and down on Eric's dick, deepthroating him.

The boys managed to maintain this rhythm for a good amount of time, and several orgasms ripped through Nancy's body. Every time she came, it caused her to moan loudly onto Eric's cock. Her sucking action was so good that he was the first to cum.

"Oh shit guys.....here I go. I'm gonna cum," he announced.

Jimmy instantly regretted being on the bottom and moved his head as far to the side as he could.

"Please Nancy, please swallow it all."

"Mmmm.....mhm......."

Eric started sending blasts of his third orgasm of the day into her mouth for the second time. Jimmy had nothing to worry about as Nancy expertly kept her mouth shut tightly around his shaft and swallowed every drop. When Eric finished cumming he stood there and let her keep sucking his cock. Being eighteen and having a deepthroat expert work his dick like that, Eric wasn't sure his hard on even could go down if he wanted it too.

Colin was next as he grunted and started to cum inside Nancy's ass. He grabbed her hips tightly and grimaced as he pounded into her, his cock spurting it's load. When his orgasm finally ended he pulled out of her ass and fell back onto the couch to catch his breath.

Jimmy wrapped his arm around Nancy's waist and sat up on the ottoman, causing Eric's dick to fall out of her mouth. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him. He turned her around and laid her down on the ottoman so that she was on her back. His cock stayed in her vagina the entire time and he began to thrust in and out of her. Nancy's head was hanging off of the end of the ottoman. Eric stepped up and stood over her head, and then lowered his dick down into her mouth. He moved his hips so that he was fucking her mouth.

Jimmy fucked her in this position for a few minutes and then stopped. He pulled his dick out of her pussy and started to push her legs back. Even for as dick drunk as she was, Nancy could sense what he wanted and she pulled her legs back as far as she could and reached down with her hands and spread her ass cheeks, the whole time keeping her head in place so that Eric could fuck her mouth. Jimmy lined up his dick with her butthole and pushed it inside. He then proceeded to fuck her asshole again.

Eric and Jimmy went at it like for a few minutes before Eric said he wanted to switch. Jimmy pulled his dick out of her ass and walked to her front and bent down. She opened her mouth to receive him and was soon getting her throat fucked by Jimmy. She stayed in position with her legs pulled back and hands spreading her ass, and felt Eric slide his fat dick into her butt. This went on for a while with the boys frequently changing positions until neither could hold out any longer.

Eric was fucking Nancy's mouth when he announced that he was cumming. Nancy held her head still and tried to swallow his load as he thrust his erupting dick in and out of her mouth. Having her head angled upside down like that made it difficult and she spit up some of his load, but managed to swallow most of it. When he stopped cumming Eric fell back on the quilt, exhausted.

Just then Jimmy announced that he was about to cum. He was pistoning his prick in and out of Nancy's tight wet asshole at an extremely fast pace when he reached forward and wrapped his hand around the back of her neck. Nancy knew what he intended to do and started to sit up on her elbows, keeping her legs pulled back so he could keep fucking her ass to orgasm.

"Ahhh fuck Nancy....oh shit....almost there.....oh shit.....now!"

Jimmy pulled his dick out of her ass and stood up while she sat up at the same time. Nancy reached for his cock and held him steady while she leaned forward and began sucking his prick as he shot his load into her mouth. He kept his hand on the back of her head and thrust his jizz spewing dick in and out of her sucking mouth. Nancy swallowed it all like a champ and stayed in position after he stopped thrusting. She picked up the slack and started to move her head, sucking back and forth on his dick.

She was soon pulled away as Colin grabbed her off of the ottoman and pushed her onto the catch. He grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her down onto her back. She loved being manhandled and knew what he was going for, spreading her legs and reaching for his stiff prick in order to guide him into her. Nancy had one leg up on the backrest and the other pulled up into the air as Colin started to roughly fuck her pussy. Nancy pressed her face into his neck and the boys heard the familiar sounds of her having orgasm after orgasm as Colin slammed his dick home.

Eric and Jimmy were both lying down on the quilt, watching Colin hump into her for all he was worth. Colin was able to last for a good ten minutes before he came. Nancy cooed into his ear as his jizz shot into her pussy, and he collapsed on top of her. She loved the feel of his full weight pressing down on her body, with his hard dick still inside of her.

Colin lifted his head and made out with Nancy. She rubbed her hands up and down his back and they cuddled like that for a good while.

Eric got up and walked towards the kitchen and asked, "Who needs a Gatorade?"

Jimmy and Colin both responded yes, while Nancy just nibbled on Colin's ear.

"Get Nancy one too," said Colin, who then went back to kissing and cuddling with her on the couch.

Eric came back with four small gatorades and handed one to Jimmy and then put two on the floor by the couch and then sat down on the recliner and opened his.

Colin got up and helped Nancy rise into a sitting position on the couch. He took the drinks and opened one and handed it to her and then opened the other and sat back on the couch. Nancy leaned against him and he put his arm around her. She held her drink in one hand and with her other she reached down and fondled Colin's prick.

They all just drank and caught their breaths. And then Jimmy finally broke the silence.

"You know, I think I finally figured out why grandpa Gus always took so many naps."

Eric and Colin both busted out laughing and Nancy blushed and buried her face in Colin's shoulder and also started to laugh. She then looked at each of her three grandsons and asked, "Ok, who's ready to go again?"

At the same time that Nancy was driving to her daughter Cheryl's place, Sixty year old Robin was pulling her car into her niece Suzy's driveway with her sixty-two year old sister Gerri in tow. Unlike Nancy, Robin and Gerri understood exactly what they were going there for.

Robin was very excited, however Gerri was nervous. Anyone who knew them would have thought it would be the other way around. Both were very fun, outgoing ladies, but Gerri enjoyed dressing sexy and being a complete flirt with her grandsons and especially their friends, where Robin was much more reserved in that aspect. The flirting was nothing more than harmless fun for Gerri. She never thought she'd have to one day put her money where her mouth was. And now her card had been pulled.

Robin on the other hard, while being a more reserved woman outwardly, had a voracious sexual appetite. After her divorce twenty years ago she had taken on some lovers, and gravitated to the younger ones who could keep up with her. She enjoyed the single life and had no interest in getting into another serious relationship. She just wanted these men, sometimes twenty years or more her junior, to take her out for drinks, and then take her home and ravish her until they couldn't get it up anymore, and then finally leave. She loved to wake up well fucked in an empty bed without having to awkwardly usher someone out of the house.

When she first heard about the virus on the news, and learned from Gerri that her nephews had it, she did as much research as possible. She even called Sandra who was also her doctor. Sandra called her back later in the evening from her conference hotel room. She was a little drunk from the free drinks and told Robin what 'treatment' really meant. She was tipsy enough to violate doctor/patient confidentiality and let it slip that all seven boys had the virus. It was then that Sandra told Robin that the best thing she and her sister Gerri could do to help Suzy and the other moms, was to step up and also 'treat' the boys as much as possible over the next few weeks. She also described their gorgeous cocks to Robin as well.

"You and Gerri are about to have the best sex of your lives," slurred Sandra. "Now excuse me Robin, but I have to get back to the party."

Robin was absolutely wet when she hung up the phone, and spent the rest of the evening in bed masturbating to the thoughts of 'treating' those handsome boys. She had watched them all grow up into strapping young men, and often gave admiring glances whenever they were all at the pool together.

It was when she talked to her niece Suzy and was told that her sons admitted that all of the boys fantasized about not just the four MILF mothers but also her, Nancy and Gerri that her nephew Derek's favorite expression, "It's on like Donkey Kong" came to mind.

They pulled into the driveway and got out of the car and walked up to the house. They were both dressed in shorts and blouses, but Robin was carrying a large bag with clothes, swimsuits, and negligees that they were going to change into. While they were both extremely attractive they only had a few similarities that marked them as sisters. Gerri was tall and slim although age has added some fullness to her waist and ass. She was a natural beauty and had won pageants when she was younger, and was also a former prom queen. She had a great set of tits that remained surprisingly firm for her age. In her younger days she had long blonde hair, but now she kept her hair very short and kept it dyed either blonde or white. It was currently blonde. She had long shapely legs and took every opportunity to show them off.

Robin was more pretty in the girl next door way. She had a very attractive angular face with high cheekbones and a look that basically let a person know that she saw right through them. She didn't suffer fools and it showed on her face. It could be intimidating but also incredibly sexy coming from such an attractive woman. Suzy had inherited her aunt's figure. While Gerri was a little taller, slim and feminine, Robins was built more compact and athletic. Like her sister she also sported an amazing body, but it was wider and a lot more toned. She had a killer set of legs, but they were shorter, thicker and more muscular. Her limbs showed the evidence of the collegiate swimmer that she used to be, and she still swam religiously, worked out, and also played tennis like the others. She kept her strawberry blonde hair feathered and short.

Being that it was sun state, both ladies kept year round tans, and Robin was like Nancy in that she had lots of freckles on her smooth, tanned body.

Barbara was already there in the kitchen talking with Suzy.

"Mom, aunt Robin! Good morning you two! Ready for your shift?," Suzy said mischievously as she got up to hug both of them.

"I sure am," said Robin. "But sis here is a little nervous. By the way, you two look amazing! You both have that glow that says you've been having lots of great sex!"

"So much great sex," said a smiling Barbara.

"A ton of it! And now you both get to be the lucky ladies," said Suzy.

"Thanks so much for agreeing to take care of my boys too," said Barbara. "I wouldn't know what else to do. It's been wonderful but I went at it all night with those two and I really need a break."

"Nonsense! It's no trouble at all. In fact, I'm really looking forward to it," said Robin.

"And you should be," said Barbara. "The two of you are going to have so much fun! We're talking really great sex."

Suzy asked if they needed drinks and Gerri agreed to some tequila shots, even though it was only 9AM. Robin declined saying, "No thanks. I want to remember every second of this experience."

After Gerri did her first shot she and Robin excused themselves to go get changed. They went to one of the guest rooms and stripped down out of everything and put on negligees. Robin's was white and lacy while Gerri's was the same only red. Both came down just below their waists to their upper thighs. Gerri started to put on the matching panties but Robin stopped her.

"What's the point sis? That's coming off as soon as we descend into the basement. Besides, it's the fact that they can fuck us without having to take anything off that sounds sexy, don't you think?"

Gerri just covered her face and said, "Oh my god I'm so nervous. Let's just get back into the kitchen so that I can shoot another tequila."

They walked back to the kitchen only in the negligees and barefoot with no panties. Robin figured that since the boys had been jerking it to pics of them in their one piece swimsuits, sexy footwear could wait for later hijinks.

"Oh wow! Look at the two of you! Those boys are in for a real treat. You ladies look hot," said Suzy with a wide smile.

Barbara handed Gerri another tequila shot, "Damn those sure are some lucky boys down there!"

Grendel22
Grendel22
1,135 Followers