The Virus Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grendel22
Grendel22
1,138 Followers

The only sound in the basement was Gerri and Robin's slurping on the big dicks as they bobbed their heads up and down on the boys' laps. The boys were rock hard again in no time, but Robin and Gerri knew how good their blow jobs were and wanted to make the guys feel really good.

After several minutes of sensuous cocksucking, Robin stood up and shimmied out her negligee. She then climbed on top of Steve's prick and sat her pussy down on it. Next to her Gerri had stood up and climbed onto Derek's dick and was riding him. Derek pulled up her negligee and she raised her arms so that he could lift it up over her head. She then took his head in her hands and made out with him as she rose up and down on his fat cock.

Steve and Derek ran their hands all over Robin and Gerri's bodies as the women rode their pricks with Derek sucking on Gerri's tits. The ladies each had orgasms as they rode the boys. Robin then stopped and got off of the couch and got on all fours on the floor and looked back at Steve.

"Come take me like this stud."

Steve got on his knees behind her and slid in his dick and started to fuck her. Robin looked over at where Paul and Brian were sitting on the floor, watching the action.

"Do either of you want to get your cock sucked?"

Brian was the faster of the two and knelt down in front of Robin who started to suck his dick. Paul didn't need to worry however because Gerri got off of Derek and then got on all fours on the couch and Derek mounted her doggie style. She looked at Paul and patted the couch sheet under her.

"Come sit here Paul so that I can take care of you."

Paul walked over and sat on the couch and Gerri leaned down and sucked his dick while his brother fucked her from behind.

Since all four of the boys had already cum a few times that morning, they were able to hold out for a long time as they spit roasted the ladies. They switched positions and partners several times. When Paul found himself fucking Robin doggie style he was staring at her pretty butthole. He stuck his thumb in his mouth and then inserted it into her ass. Robin stopped sucking the dick in front of her and looked back at Paul.

"I guess it's about time we put the lube to use don't you think," she said and then went back to sucking the dick in front of her which belonged to Brian.

Paul smiled and got up and grabbed the lube. He opened the bottle and squirted some onto his hand and rubbed it all over his cock. He then put the head up to Robin's asshole and slowly pushed it in.

Robin once again took her mouth off of Brian's cock and looked back at Paul.

"Go easy sweetie. It's been awhile since I've done this. Nice and slow ok?"

Paul nodded his head and slowly pushed more of his big dick into her anus. The others noticed what was going on.

"How is it," asked Steve, whose dick Gerri was sucking.

"It's tight! Nice and tight," said Paul as he sunk a few more inches into her. Paul slowly moved the few inches in and out of Robin's ass a couple of times, and then he sunk all of himself into her, causing her to once again spit out the dick in her mouth.

"Ahhhh yes......oh shit that's a big dick Paul. Oh yes. Do it baby! Fuck my ass!"

Robin then went back to sucking Brian's cock as Paul fucked her ass. Gerri watched all of this and knew that the other boys would want the same thing. She was currently laying down on the couch on her back with her ass hanging off of the seat edge. Derek was kneeling on the floor in front of her, fucking her pussy with her legs up on his shoulders.

"Go ahead Derek. Do it," she said.

Derek grinned and pulled his cock out of her| pussy, lubed it up and then slowly pushed it into her asshole. Gerri's face scrunched up in a grimace as the big dick slid into her asshole. It took a few minutes for Gerri's ass to get used to it, but soon she was able to take his entire prick into her asshole. She moaned every time he plunged into her. Off to the side, Brian and Steve both lubed up their cocks and excitedly waited for their turns.

Robin turned around, dislodging Paul's dick from her ass and laid down on her back. She pulled her legs and up and spread them apart, showing him her well fucked asshole.

"Come on Paul, get back in there and fuck me."

Paul got between her legs and put his dick back inside of her ass and laid down on top of her. He started to thrust into her as she encouraged him.

"That's it Paul! Fuck Aunt Robin's ass baby! Fuck it good baby!"

Paul was soon shooting his load into Robin's ass while over on the couch Derek was doing the same to Gerri.

"Oh man that was incredible," Derek exclaimed while he pulled his softening dick out of Gerri's butt. "Who's up?"

"Me! Get out of the way dude," said Brian as he knelt down in front of Gerri and pushed his dick into her ass and proceeded to fuck her. "Oh shit this is tight!"

No sooner had Paul rolled off of Robin then Steve was right there between her legs. Robin took hold of his prick and guided him into her ass and he started to thrust.

Neither boy was able to last long thanks to the excitement of their fist buttfuck and the ladies tight asses.

"Ah shit! I wanted to last longer," cried out Steve as he hopelessly tried to hold off his orgasm.

"It's ok baby. My sister and I aren't going anywhere. You can have as much of our asses as you want," said Robin as she rubbed his shoulders and arms as he started to cum.

Over by the couch Brian was also a goner and started to shoot his load into Gerri's tight anus.

"Oh fuck that was good! So tight! I'm definitely going to do more of this," he said as he collapsed forward on top of Gerri. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and patted his head.

"That's a good boy Brian. You can have as much of my ass as you want baby."

All six of them were completely exhausted at this point. The ladies eventually got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. When they came back the boys were all sitting on the couch. Gerri sat on Brian's lap on the end and draped her legs across Paul. Robin sat on Steve's lap at the opposite end and draped her legs across Derek. They enjoyed the silence as they caressed each other for a little while, and then Paul spoke.

"So uh, back to what I asked about earlier. This isn't the first time for either of you doing stuff like this is it?"

Robin and Gerri both blushed and Gerri said, "Robin, you and your loose lips," and she laughed.

The boys started to pinch and tickle them while ordering them to spill the beans. Finally Robin broke.

"OK! OK! Stop tickling me! I'll tell you boys everything," she said while laughing.

"It was Gus! It was all Gus and Nancy's fault," said Gerri at the same time trying to avoid the tickling.

"Gus and Nancy," asked Derek. "You mean Jimmy, Colin, and Eric's grandparents?"

"Yep," said Robin. "I guess we are way past modesty and secrets now, so we might as well spill the beans. Gerri, do you want to take this one?"

"I can start I guess," said a blushing Gerri. "Basically, my sister and I both got divorced around the same time. And we were both in our forties. Nancy and her husband Gus were incredibly supportive. They had us over all of the time for dinner and drinks and basically just to support us and help take our minds off of everything that we were going through."

"We really appreciated those evenings," said Robin.

"So, it became a regular thing. On Sundays and often also Tuesdays, Robin and I would go to Gus and Nancy's and just forget about the divorce ordeals for a while. Well, it always involved drinks. And one thing you boys need to know, if you don't remember, is just how good looking of a man Gus was. He was the epitome of masculinity. And he stayed in terrific shape. Anyways, whenever Nancy drank she loved to make innuendos about how great sex with Gus was."

"Oh did she ever," said Robin.

"And one evening," continued Gerri, "she went on and on about how big and wonderful Gus' dick was. She was really drunk. Well, Robin and I decided to call her bluff and she ordered Gus to show his dick to us and he did. And it was beautiful and exactly what we needed. Well, long story short, all three of us spent the rest of the night getting stuffed by Gus' cock. And there was no jealousy at all. Nancy knew that it was exactly what we needed at that time. And then it became a regular thing. Every Tuesday and Sunday we would head over to their house and Gus would stuff all three of us for as long as he was able to keep getting erect. It was wonderful."

"But that's not the end of the story," said Robin. "Gus was just one guy and Nancy is a goddamn wildcat. And now he had two more sex crazed women to satisfy. He had gotten to know a few young guys at the gym really well. He played basketball and worked out with them. They were two gorgeous, twentysomething college boys. He brought them home one day and threw them to us. And oh lord, those boys could fuck."

"So basically, every Sunday and sometimes other days of the week too, your aunt Robin, myself and Nancy would be getting fucked all day long by these young guys and also Gus."

"Best sex of our lives," said Robin. "And now this feel like deja vu."

"That is so fucking hot," said Steve as he started to kiss Robin. At the same time Brian, completely turned on by the story, was kissing Gerri.

"Wait a second," asked Paul. "The two of you and Nancy? During these group sex orgies, did the three of you ever fool around with each other?"

Robin and Gerri both got extremely read faced with huge grins, which was all the answer the boys needed.

"Oh wow that is so hot," said Brian. "This is just way too much! It's time for round....three? Four? Whatever, it's time to get going again!"

The boys all gently pulled the women down to the floor. Robin looked over and caught her sister's eye.

"Here we go again," she said excitedly, to which all Gerri could do was smile.

Back over at Cheryl's house, Nancy was on her back on the quilt, her legs up in the air with her hands behind her knees as Jimmy fucked her in the ass missionary style. Colin and Eric were watching from the couch, stroking their dicks and waiting for their turn.

During a short break, the boys discussed how they couldn't let themselves be fucked out by one woman who was three times their age. No matter how many times they fucked her she just wanted more and would suck them hard again after they orgasmed. Since they had all cum multiple times already, they decided for this next round to bang her in shifts and hold off on any more orgasms until it seemed like she was finally tiring from the fuckfest. They put the plan in place and they were now a half hour into it.

Jimmy laid on top of Nancy as his cock pistoned in and out of her asshole, while she moaned into his neck every time she orgasmed. He had been pumping away at her for a while when he looked at his cousins.

"Who's next?"

"I can go," said Colin as he got off the couch and walked over to Nancy as Jimmy rolled off of her.

Nancy held her arms out to Colin and he got between her legs and inserted his cock into her still very wet pussy and began to fuck her. Nancy closed her eyes and began to grunt and moan as his big dick pumped in and out of her vagina.

"UH! UH! UH! Ahhhh.....oh....UH! UH!"

She held onto his biceps as he propped himself up on his hands and thrust into her as hard as he could, sending her sliding up and down the quilt. She kept her eyes closed and her moans got louder. They went at it like this for a good ten minutes, with Colin stopping several times to hold off an orgasm. Each time he did she would wrap her legs around him and grind her hips up into him, wanting him to keep fucking her.

Finally Colin looked up at the couch, "Eric! I gotta stop man. You're up," and then rolled off of Nancy.

Eric walked over and got between her spread legs and pushed them far back. She knew what he wanted and put her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs back as far as she could. Eric pushed his cock into her ass, causing Nancy's eyes to open and an "Ahhhh...." escaped her lips.

Eric proceeded to fuck his dick in and out of her ass as she held her legs for him and proceeded to cry out and moan. Eric continued like this for as long as he could. When he no longer felt that he was going to be able to hold off his orgasm he rolled off of her.

Nancy lay there for a minute and then started to raise her head, looking for the next hard cock. Jimmy slid off the couch and crawled over to her, got on top of her and inserted his dick into her pussy, and sent her back into her semi-conscious state of bliss. He fucked her for several minutes and then rolled them both over so that she was on top. Nancy didn't miss a beat and started to ride up and down on his dick. At one point she raised up off of his dick and grabbed it by the base, and moved the head down to her asshole and sat back down on it, and proceeded to fuck herself up the ass on his enormous cock. Jimmy reached up and grabbed her swaying tits as she rode her ass up and down on him. He managed to hold off for a few minutes but what she was doing to him just felt too good and he had to gently push her off of him. Nancy went to suck his dick, thinking that was what he wanted, but Jimmy stopped her.

"Nancy, I'm too close. I gotta take a break."

"Too close? To what? Cumming? Go ahead and cum sweetheart. I'll suck you all hard again and that way the three of you can keep fucking me all morning."

"We're trying Nancy," said Eric. "But you're insatiable. Even eighteen year old boys with this virus can only fuck so much in a just a few hours."

Nancy blushed knowing that it was true. Once she got heated up she definitely was insatiable. All she wanted was good dick when she was in that state, and these boys had the kind of dick she hadn't had in a long time. They had awoken the wildcat in her.

Jimmy reached up and pulled her down to him and kissed her.

"This is your fault for being so sexy Nancy," he said. She blushed again. He grabbed his dick and looked at her.

"I've calmed down some. I'm not so close to the edge. Wanna hop back on?"

Nancy smiled and kissed him, and then climbed back onto his prick and started to ride him again. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the wonderfully full feeling of having a big cock stretching her pussy walls.

Jimmy managed to hold off for several minutes as Nancy enjoyed herself on his dick. When he knew he couldn't take anymore he pushed her off of him and yelled, "Colin, you're up!"

Colin came over and had Nancy get on all fours, and knelt behind her and shoved his dick into her ass and started to thrust. He fucked her ass for a few minutes and then pulled out and put it in her pussy and fucked her that way for a while and then switched back to her ass. The whole time Nancy was pushing back to meet his thrusts, regardless of whether his big dick was fucking her pussy or ass.

"Oh fuck man! I didn't know women like this existed! Eric, I gotta stop. You're up."

Colin pulled his prick out of Nancy's ass and weakly crawled back to the couch as Eric came over and had her lie on her side. He got behind her and fucked her pussy in the spoon position, while kissing the back of her neck and fondling her tit with his one hand.

Colin sat down on the couch next to Jimmy and looked at his cousin and said, "I think we're gonna have to admit defeat dude."

"Yeah, it sure is looking that way. Goddamn is she something else."

"I've never had so much fun getting my ass kicked. Next time I'm up I'm going to have to cum. And after that I don't think I'll be able to go again until the virus kicks in sometime this afternoon."

"I think I'm right there with you cuz."

Just then Eric cried out, "Jimmy! You're up!"

Nancy rolled over onto her back and spread her legs, and held out her arms to her Jimmy. His cock was an exact replica of her beloved Gus' dick. Jimmy smiled down at her as he got between her legs and put himself in her pussy and started to fuck her. He pounded her through several orgasms and twice had to pull out and cool off in order to keep from cumming himself.

He eventually switched positions and had her get on him in a reverse cowgirl. Nancy had her feet on the floor and reached down and grabbed his cock and positioned it at the entrance of her asshole and sunk down. And then she began to bounce up and down on him. It was too much for Jimmy and after less than two minutes he knew it was all over.

"Nancy, I'm gonna cum!"

Nancy hopped off of his dick and bent down and swallowed him while massaging his balls. Jimmy started to unload, causing her to moan as each spurt was shot into her mouth as she maintained a wonderful up and down suck on his dick. Jimmy was in heaven and also exhausted. He wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get it up again until the virus did it's thing a few hours from now.

Nancy continued to suck his cock as he lay there. He was basking in the wonderful feeling of orgasmic afterglow as an incredibly well skilled mouth worked his dick. He then felt her start to moan and grunt and move differently on his prick as her sucking got harder. He opened his eyes to see that Colin had gotten behind her and was fucking her ass.

Nancy was back in heaven. She had a big fat dick in her ass and a cumsoaked monster in her mouth, and she was once again back in a state of bliss, as Colin pounded into her asshole.

Jimmy then felt Nancy's mouth leave his dick and looked up to see that Colin was putting her into the missionary position as he continued to bang her up the ass.

Before this morning, Colin had never had anal sex with a girl, let alone a woman three times his age. And in just one morning he had pretty much fucked his gorgeous grandmother up her tight ass in every position he could think of. But he liked doing it in missionary the best. Most of all because he loved looking at her face while he plowed his cock in and out of her tight asshole. He had always assumed that anal must be a chore for the woman. Something done as a reward or a special occasion, but not really enjoyed by them. But on Nancy's face all he saw was a grimace of pleasure or an expression of lust as she orgasmed from the assfucking. He got a real turn on from kissing her when his big dick was in her ass and how she could barely kiss back because of the sensations he was pounding into her.

Colin was thinking about this while staring at Nancy's beautiful face when it all became too much, and his orgasm was racing up his cock. He pulled out and quickly crawled up her body. She opened her eyes, knowing what was happening, what he wanted, and started to sit up to receive his cock which he shoved into her mouth just as he started to cum. She deeply sucked on him as his load blew into her mouth. She had given these guys zero rest and recovery so even with the virus these sperm loads were getting much smaller, and she easily swallowed it all.

As she sucked on him she felt her legs being pulled apart and knew that it had to be Eric, getting ready to fuck one of her orifices. She felt his dick being pushed into her pussy and heard him yell for Colin to move out of the way. She laid back down and reached up to hold Eric's face while he plowed his fat cock into her box. He was really pounding her for all he was worth as he sent her back into a semi-catatonic state.

Soon she felt his hand on the back of her neck and she knew he was going to pull her mouth onto a squirting cock and she opened wide getting ready to take it all.

Over at the Southwest Grill, the four moms were sitting out on the patio, just finishing up brunch. They had started with Bloody Maries and mimosas and had now moved on to margaritas. They compared notes about all of the sex they had the previous night and planned on what to do for the current afternoon and evening. They only enlisted the grandmothers and aunt Robin to give them a morning break, but they all admitted that the older ladies would be down for more, much more, after experiencing all of that fat, hard teenage cock.

Grendel22
Grendel22
1,138 Followers