The Virus Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerri blushed and then shot the tequila and nodded her head for another one. Barbara poured three and gave one to Gerri, herself and Suzy. She then filled another shot glass with tap water and handed it to Robin. She raised her glass and the others did the same.

"A toast to great sex and taking care of the boys!"

They all shot their drinks and gave loud "Whooo's!"

"How are you doing Gerri," asked Barbara. "I would have thought it would have been Robin who needed the tequila!"

"Fuck you Barbara. One more shot please," Gerri responded. Barbara poured her another one and Gerri downed it.

Suzy then clapped her hands and said, "All right, I'd love to do more shots with you two but we have to go meet Connie and Cheryl for brunch. Now, the boys are downstairs. They all got their dicks sucked early this morning, so they aren't in too bad of shape in case you want to take it slow. Now, we've spread out a blanket and covered the couches in sheets. There's towels for cleanup and of course there's a shower down there too. Also, there's plenty of lube should you need it and a fridge with plenty of bottled water and other drinks."

"Well damn if you haven't thought of everything," said Robin. "Now go enjoy your brunch and tell Connie and Cheryl we said hello. Come one Gerri, let's go have lots and lots of great sex!"

Suzy and Barbara laughed and then headed out to their car to go meet Connie and Cheryl for brunch.

Robin took hold of Gerri's arm and guided her to the basement door. The tequila was relaxing Gerri and the frankness with which they were talking about sex was getting her warmed up. Robin opened the door and they heard the laughter and banter of the boys below and also the sounds of a video game being played. It grew quiet however as they ladies descended the stairs.

Brian, Steve, Derek and Paul stared in silence and as the tan legs of the ladies came into view. They were all sitting on the couches in nothing but gym shorts. Suzy and Barbara had told them there was going to be a surprise so they were all very excited.

"Oh wow," said Derek as he drank in the sight of his grandmother and aunt in their sexy lingerie as they came into view.

"Goddamn," declared Brian.

"Holy shit this is gonna be awesome," said Steve.

Then Paul yelled out, "BEST SURPRISE EVER!!!"

Gerri blushed as Robin stepped into the middle of the room on the blanket and did a twirl so they could check out all of her. She motioned for Gerri to do the same.

The two ladies stood in the middle with their arms around each other's waist.

"Do you boys like what you see," asked Robin with a sexy smile.

"Oh yea," they all yelled in unison.

"We're here to give your moms a break, but don't worry. I promise we'll be just as good at keeping that virus at bay. Now let's get to it shall we?"

"Oh man, this is gonna be awesome guys," said Paul.

"Awesome indeed Paul," replied Robin. "Now come over here and give your grandma and aunt some hugs and kisses."

With a huge grin on his face Paul got up and walked over to the two and embraced them both. He went in for his usual kiss with his aunt but was met with her open mouth and proceeded to make out with her. He had his arms around each of their waists and Robin took his hand that was around hers and moved it down to her ass, which he began to squeeze and fondle over the negligee. He did the same with his other arm around Gerri and began to fondle her ass as well.

Robin broke the kiss and he turned and began to make out with Gerri. Robins leaned her head around his shoulder and surveyed the other three boys watching the scene from the couches.

Robin tapped a finger to her lips as if contemplating a decision while she looked back and forth at the three. "Hmmmm, let's see.....which stud should I choose.....BRIAN! Brian get up here and join us."

Robin broke away from Paul and Gerri and held her arms open as Brian rushed to her and swept her up and spun her around. The action caused her negligee to ride up, showing Steve and Derek that she was wearing no panties underneath it.

"Whew!!!"

He put her down and started to make out with her. He reached down and lifted her one leg up and she wrapped it around him as he ran his hand up and down her smooth, tan thigh, up to her ass and back.

Next to them Paul was making out with Gerri and had his hands underneath her red negligee, rubbing her back and ass. The alcohol and physical activity had Gerri completely turned on now, grandson or no grandson.

Paul was on cloud nine. He had spent all night getting fucked and sucked by his hot MILF mom. And she gave him and Derek blowjobs in the morning to ease their symptoms, afterwards telling them that she had a surprise in store for them. And now here was the prize. So many fantasies of his were coming true.

Robin was extremely heated up as Brian mauled her and ran his hands all over her body. The situation itself also had her on fire. She was free to be as slutty as she wanted to be. Because of the situation of the virus the whole group was in a judgement free zone, just doing what needed to be done. And like Dr Lee advised, they were determined to make it as fun as possible. Plus, it wasn't like anyone could talk about it outside of the group anyways.

Brian was kissing her neck when Robin whispered into his ear, "Paul, lay down on the blanket. Aunt Robin wants to sit on your face."

Brian got a huge grin on his face and laid down on the blanket. Even though he wasn't related to her the fact that she was referring to herself as his 'Aunt Robin' in the third person was a huge turn on for him.

Robin smiled down at him and then stepped over his head, facing his feet. She had one foot on either side of his head and he looked up to see her bare, waxed pussy and ass above him. She then slowly squatted down, her pussy and ass descending towards his grinning face.

"Oh boy, here it comes," he excitedly said. As her pussy got closer he could see how wet it was and got even more excited. Finally she sat it down on his face. She leaned down and put her hands on the blanket on either side of his waist.

"Mmphhh...mphh.." was the only sound Brian was able to make as Robin rubbed her wet pussy all over his face. She looked at Gerri making out with Paul as she slid her pussy back and forth.

"Sis, I think it's time to punish that boy for taking pictures of us."

Gerri broke her kiss with Paul and said, "I think your right sis. Paul, lay down next to Brian. You've been a really bad boy."

Paul broke out in a huge grin and as he laid down said, "I'm so sorry Gerri. Please do not go easy on me." Like Nancy, the former beauty queen Gerri did like to be referred to as 'grandma' and the boys always just called her by her first name.

Gerri stood over her extremely excited grandson, and slowly lowered her pussy down onto his face. Unlike her sister, Gerri didn't shave or wax her pussy, but kept her blonde pubic hairs neatly trimmed.

Still rubbing her pussy up and down Brian's face, Robin addressed Derek and Steve on the coach.

"Boys, come here you little perverts and remove your shorts. Steve, lay down next to Paul. And Derek, come over here and lay down next to Brian. And take off of those shorts."

Steve and Derek excitedly got up and took off their shorts, and then each laid down on the blanket.

Robin got up and removed her pussy from Brian's face. She stepped over to Derek and got ready to sit on his face. Derek looked up at her wet cunt as it descended and said, "Aunt Robin, it was all my idea. I really need to be punished the most!"

Robin broke character and started to laugh as she sat her wet box down on Derek's face. He began to moan as she grinded her vagina all over his face. She reached down and grabbed his hard cock in her hand and lightly stroked. It was an extremely impressive, thick eight inches. She squeezed it and couldn't get over how firm it was.

"Oh god I've missed pricks like this. Gerri, you and I are going to have so much fun this morning. I don't care if Suzy and Barbara never come home."

Robin stopped grinding so that Brian could concentrate on her clit. She leaned forward and placed her mouth over his dick and gently began to suck it.

Next to her Gerri got up off of Paul and stepped over Steve and lowered herself down onto him.

"Oh yeah, here we go," an excited Steve said right before he was muffled by her wet box. She leaned forward and took his big dick into her mouth. She slowly sucked on his big schlong.

Paul and Brian both removed their shorts and laid back down.

After a few minutes Robin got up off of Derek and walked over to Paul and sat down on his face, leaned down and sucked his dick. Gerri then got up from Steve and went to Brian and sixty nined with him.

Robin and Gerri put their all into sucking off Paul and Brian. Both swallowing as much of the boys' big dicks as they could. Soon they were each deepthroating the boys. Paul and Brian tried to focus on the ladies' pussies in order to stave off their own orgasms, but it was hopeless. These ladies had way too much experience in handling big dicks like theirs.

Paul was the first to go as he started to unload into Robin's mouth. She moaned in surprise as the first blast hit. She was not used to these bigger than average loads and was caught by surprise.

As she was struggling to swallow all of Paul's load, Brian started to orgasm and was unable to warn Gerri because of her wet pussy grinding all over his mouth and tongue. His first spurt caused Gerri to lift her mouth off of his dick in surprise. As the cum was falling out of her mouth his next shot flew out of his cockhead and into her face. She quickly shoved her mouth back onto his prick and tried to swallow the rest as he continued to cum.

As the boys came down from their orgasms Robin and Gerri continued to nurse on their dicks. Paul and Brian concentrated on trying to get the ladies off. Robin was the first to go as she took her mouth off of his dick.

"Oh Paul, I'm about to cum all over your face," she said before plunging her mouth back on his dick. She moaned into his dick as she orgasmed. Her pussy suddenly became wetter and Paul couldn't be happier to be stuck underneath it.

Soon Gerri started to grind her pussy harder into Brian's face and was soon having her own orgasm. She managed to continue to suck his cock while she came.

Robin finally stopped cumming and crawled off of Brian. She looked over at Derek laying there stroking his big hard cock while he hoped that he was next. Robin crawled over to him. Derek thought they were also going to sixty nine again, but Robin needed to fuck. She swung her leg over him and took hold of his dick. She put it at the entrance of her pussy and sunk down on it.

"Ahhhhh, that feels good," she said as she started to lift up and down on Derek's big dick. He reached up and started to massage her tits through her negligee as she rode him. He reached up and pulled down the straps and she sat up and pulled her arms through them, freeing her tits for him.

Next to her Gerri had gotten off of Brian and was laying on the blanket motioning to Steve to come to her. She had grabbed one of the towels and was wiping her mouth clean of Brian's cum. She tossed the towel aside and had Steve get between her legs. She took hold of his hard cock and put it inside of her and he started to thrust.

Robin was riding up and down on Derek's cock, eyes closed and mouth open as he fondled her tits.

"Oh god I've missed good dick like this," she cried out and then started to orgasm on Derek's cock.

Next to her Gerri was on her back with her legs up in the air, Steve on top of her plowing away at her hungry pussy. She was holding onto his handsome face, her hands just below his ears, and cooing at him as he fucked her. Soon she closed her eyes as she started to have her own orgasm.

Brian and Paul were watching from the sidelines and stroking their semi-hard dicks, waiting for their turns.

Robin was now laying on top of Derek, recovering from her orgasm. Derek bent his knees so his feet could be planted on the floor and began to thrust up into her. Next to her Steve had laid his full weight onto Gerri and was making out with her while he grinded his cock into her pussy, causing her to moan into his mouth as she came again and again. Steve kept his mouth clamped onto hers as he started to cum, shooting rope after rope into her pussy. Gerri's eyes opened wide as she felt his huge ejaculation erupt inside of her, sending another orgasm through her body.

Robin managed to collect herself and raised up on her arms and resumed riding Derek's cock, who then stopped thrusting up into her. She quickened her pace and stared down at his face, which was scrunched up in a grimace of pleasure as he felt her tight, wet pussy riding up and down on his big dick. She smiled down at him, knowing he wasn't going to last long.

Derek reached up and grabbed her tits again and then started to orgasm, sending his jizz shooting into her.

"Oh my! I certainly feel that," said Robin as she continued to raise herself up and down on him as his dick sent huge spurts of cum into her pussy.

Steve had stopped cumming inside of Gerri and was just laying on top of her with his head in the crook of her neck. She was suckling on his earlobe and caressing his back.

"All right Steve, get out of the way," said Paul as he came over to the two. Steve kissed Gerri and then rolled off of her.

Gerri held her arms out to Paul and said, "Come to grandma sweetie." Paul got between her legs and she took hold of his hard dick and guided him into her. He had his arms braced on the floor on either side of her and began to thrust his hips.

"That's it Paul. Give me a good hard fuck," said Gerri as she held his face like she had held Steve's, and stared up at her handsome grandson.

Paul pumped into her at a steady pace and she pulled his head down to hers and they made out as he fucked her.

Brian came over to Robin and Derek and she asked him, "How do you want me stud?"

"Get on your back, spread your legs and hold them in the air."

"Yes sir," she said as she rolled off of Derek and did as she was told. Brian mounted her and fucked her with the same steady pace that Paul was giving it to Gerri. Both humping couples were laying very close together.

They made quite a sight. Two beautiful senior ladies on their backs with their legs spread, each with a young boy between them, their asses moving up and down as they fucked the moaning women. Robin reached over and grabbed Gerri's hand.

"Oh sis we sure have missed dicks like these haven't we? Strong young men pumping away in our wet pussies," Robin said.

"It's so good Robin! Oh my god have I missed this kind of sex!"

"This is a dream come true," said Brian as he pumped Robin's hot box.

"Dude, I don't want this virus to ever go away,' said Paul as he leaned down and kissed Gerri, his ass rising and falling as he fucked her.

"Do you, UH! OH! Do you really think.....oh yeah that's good......do you really think we aren't gonna let you guys.......uh....oh......fuck us after this virus runs it's course? OH YES! That's it! Fuck that pussy," Robin managed to say while getting banged.

"I'm never going to deny any of these boys sex," said Gerri. "Virus or no virus they can fuck me whenever they want. Oh yes Paul! Beat that pussy up baby!"

Since they had already cum, both Paul and Brian fucked the ladies for a good long time. Robin and Gerri were both in the throws of orgasms when Paul looked over at Brian.

"Wanna switch dude?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Robin and Gerri were both in a disoriented state from their orgasms and had there eye's closed. Robin opened hers when she felt Brian's cock leave her pussy only to see Paul getting between her legs. She smiled knowing what they did as he mounted her. She looked over and saw her sister face turned to hers, eyes closed with a look of ecstasy on her face as Brian put himself inside of her and started to fuck.

Paul laid down on top of Robin as he thrust his hips into her, and put his head in the crook of her neck. She wrapped her arms around him and ran the fingers of her one hand through the short hair on the back of his head. She had just cum and was now just enjoying the feeling of his rather large cock sliding in and out of her still wet pussy.

Gerri was in very much the same condition as Brian pumped into her. Just laying there enjoying what his cock was doing to her. The boys fucked them for a good while before they were both ready to cum. Robin looked over at Brian and saw that he was close.

"Brian," she said. He looked over at her while he fucked Gerri. "When you're ready, pull out and cum in her mouth. She loves that."

"Really?"

"Oh yes!"

Gerri's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the fucking that she was getting, barely listening to what was being said. Brian gave her a few more pumps and then felt his orgasm coming on. When he knew he was about to shoot he took his cock out her pussy and scrambled up Gerri's body. Gerri opened her eyes and before she could realize what was happening Brian was sitting astride her with his cock headed for her face.

"Mmm...what? Brian...mmmpphhhhh....ngfff......mmm..."

Brian had shoved his dick in Gerri's mouth just as he started to blast off. Gerri grabbed onto the base of his prick and sucked back and forth as he ejaculated into her mouth. She struggled to swallow it all and some escaped her mouth and ran down her chin. Brian looked down at her in amazement.

"Do you like that Gerri?"

"Mhm......" she moaned as she nursed on his dick.

"Wait, how did you know she liked that? Have you two done stuff like this before? Like, group sex stuff," asked Paul as he continued to fuck Robin's pussy.

Robin bit her lower lip and grinned mischievously at him, "Oops. I may have revealed too much."

"Holy shit that is so hot. It's too hot in fact. I gotta blow my load," said Paul as he continued to pump Robin's wet cunt.

Gerri was holding Brian's shaft up while she licked and sucked on his balls. She stopped and addressed Paul.

"Paul, just know that your grandma isn't the only cum guzzler in this family."

Paul looked at her and then down at his aunt Robin who was grinning up at him and nodding her head.

"Oh fuck here I go," he yelled as he pulled his dick out of her sopping box and scrambled up to her face. His first rope flew out before he could shove his prick into her mouth, sending a spray of cum straight into her face, causing her to laugh.

"Oh my! That's a lot of...mpphhhh....." Robin's mouth was stuffed with a spurting cock mid sentence. She started to suck back and forth on the big dick as it emptied it's load into her mouth.

"Shit that feels so good," Paul said as he continued to orgasm into his aunt's sucking mouth.

Both boys eventually fell over to the side. Robin and Gerri laid there exhausted, each rubbing their well fucked pussies.

Eventually Robin lifted herself up into a sitting position and observed the room. Brian and Paul were laying on the blanket, and Derek and Steve were both sitting on the couch, stroking their semi-hard dicks. Robin reached over and shook Gerri.

"Come on sis. We got more sucking and fucking to do."

Gerri also came to a sitting position and looked at Derek and Steve. Her negligee straps had also been pulled down, freeing her impressive rack. She turned to her sister.

"Ready to suck some more cock?"

The two of them sexily crawled over to the couch, Robin towards Steve and Gerri towards Derek. When they reached the boys they took their hands off of their dicks and replaced them with their mouths and sucked on their big pricks.

Steve threw his head back on the couch and closed his eyes, "God, they are so good at this."