The Virus Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was decided that after they left, they should gather the boys and all go to Barbara's house for the rest of the day and evening. That way they could all relax, have more drinks, order food, and pull their resources in order to help their sons keep the virus at bay.

"Connie and Cheryl," said Barbara. "Can one of you or both stop by the pharmacy on your way to my house? I have a few things I think we should get. Here, I'll text both of you the list."

Connie checked her phone and read the text, breaking out in a wide smile.

"Jesus Christ Barbara! Check this list out fellow mommy sluts! Ok, morning after pills, or course. Can't have too many of those. More lube. That makes sense. Several bottles of baby oil. Baby oil!? And this is the best. Are you all ready? Ok, several enema kits!"

The whole table broke out in laughter. Their waiter Simon looked over and smiled as he refilled water pitchers. He couldn't hear what they were talking about but he loved hearing their laughter. They were always his favorite customers regardless of whether they were in for lunch, brunch or dinner, He had just graduated high school the year before and like the rest of the school, he obsessed about the town's four, smoking hot MILFs. And they were the perfect customers. Extremely friendly and easy going, they ran up high checks and tipped very well. And the added bonus, they were always wearing sundresses, rompers, blouses and shorts that showed off lots of skin.

And today Simon noticed something else. They all seemed just a touch more gorgeous than usual. As if they all had a glow that he hadn't noticed before. He couldn't wait for his shift to end so that he could go home and fuck his girlfriend while thinking about his favorite four MILFs.

"Well, I guess it's only a matter of time before we give up our asses, so those kits will come in handy," said Suzy.

"This slut already gave up hers," said Barbara while pointing to Connie.

"And I can't wait to give it up again," replied Connie.

"Ok sluts, let's get our checks paid and get going. Everyone go gather up your boys and head over to Barbara's!"

Suzy and Barbara walked into a quiet house. "They must still be in the basement. It's so quiet," Suzy said as she and Barbara walked to her basement door. She swung it open and they were both met by the sounds of moaning and skin slapping on skin.

"Holy shit they're still going at it! Let's go see," said Barbara, and they descended the stairs. They were greeted by quite the sight.

On the floor the sisters were both getting double penetrated by the boys. Gerri was on top of Steve, riding his dick while her grandson Paul was behind her fucking her up the ass.

Next to her was her sister Robin riding her nephew Derek while Brian was pumping away at her ass.

"Holy shit mom and Aunt Robin! We didn't expect you two to completely wear these boys out!"

The six fucking bodies completely ignored her as they continued to grunt, moan and fuck each other.

"I'll call Connie and Cheryl and tell them to take their time coming over," said Barbara as she pulled out her phone.

Over at Cheryl's house, she and Connie entered the door and went to the living room. They were shocked to discover a completely exhausted Colin and Eric, laying on an extremely cumstaind quilt. And next to them was Jimmy, thrusting away into a still turned on Nancy.

"What the hell!?! Guys, give her a break! What the hell is wrong with the three of you! Nancy, are you ok," asked Cheryl.

"Oh yeah, we're fine mom. The two of you basically left your children alone with an insatiable sex beast but whatever. No need to check on us," Colin said sarcastically.

Jimmy pulled out of Nancy and rolled over onto his back, having not cum but completely spent. Connie went over to attend to her mother and was surprised to see Nancy simply sit up, climb on top of Jimmy's still erect prick and continue to fuck.

"Holy shit," said Connie as she stopped in her tracks and observed her mother.

Cheryl started laughing hysterically, "Goddamn you were right Connie! It was the boys who were in trouble! Our mom's a total nympho!"

Connie's phone rang and she answered it.

"Hi Barbara. Seriously? Oh wow. That's incredible. Well, we also have a situation here. These guys look like they've been put through quite the ringer, but Nancy is still fucking them. Yep. Three boys. She completely kicked their asses and she's still kicking Jimmy's."

"We put up an honorable fight though," yelled Eric.

"What's that? Yes, we'll still come over. Just later than we originally planned. All right. See you in a few hours. Bye."

Connie hung up and addressed the boys, "Guys, get cleaned up and get dressed. We're all going to Barbara's for the rest of the afternoon and evening."

Cheryl walked over to Connie and pointed to Nancy and Jimmy.

"What do we do about these two?"

"I guess just let them finish," replied Connie.

"Yeah, but is she gonna kill him," laughed Cheryl.

"I think it's entirely possible," Connie said while laughing. "I hope she doesn't though. I was really looking forward to his amazing dick tonight."

"Come on sis. Let's go get ready."

Connie and Cheryl left to get ready for Barbara's. And on the floor Nancy just kept riding up and down and up and down.

To be continued...