The Virus Pt. 09 - Omicron

Story Info
The women once again step in to fight new virus variant.
16.5k words
4.79
15.9k
34

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grendel22
Grendel22
1,138 Followers

Dr. Sandra Lee, her sister Maxine and her mother Rose

Connie Tucker and her son Jimmy, and his grandmother Nancy

Connie's sister Cheryl and her sons Colin and Eric

Barbara Schmitt and her sons Steve and Brian

Suzy Baker and her sons Derek and Paul, and their grandmother Gerri and Gerri's sister Robin

It was almost five o'clock and the orgy had been going on for over four hours. It was a weekly tradition that the group took to calling Sunday Funday. Dr. Sandra Lee, her sister Maxine and their mother Rose typically joined the group, but they were absent this week due to another obligation.

Things had happened exactly as Dr. Lee had predicted when the boys first got the virus. All of the amazing sex had given the seven boys unshakable confidence in themselves. And that confidence attracted lots of female attention. The mothers, grandmothers, aunt Robin, Dr. Lee, and her sister and mother, now all had to compete with multiple girlfriends from school. And also a few other ladies around town. The boys were knee-deep in it. And while the moms realized that their boys needed to grow up and develop lives of their own, it was still a point of contention for many.

So Sunday Funday was created. It was Connie's idea. A way to carve out some time to get the boys all to themselves. It was everyone's favorite day of the week.

A different house was chosen each time and this week it was Suzy's turn. The women would get a large spread of food and drinks and get dolled up in sexy negligees and high heeled wedged sandals. They would then sit around or gather by the kitchen island, sip cocktails, nosh, and gossip. All while showing plenty of tantalizing skin and driving the boys crazy.

Technically the boys were not allowed to touch until the host gave the signal. But typically the ladies would go too far with their teasing and the boys would lose control and eventually pounce, dragging the giggling women into the designated fuck room, where dicks would be sucked and pussies and asses would be fucked for hours.

They were in the living room and everyone was currently using the large sectional. On the floor were two spread-out quilts, each heavily cum stained. On the middle of the floor was a large bottle of lube, with a pump top. It was almost half empty.

The seven boys were all sitting along the sectional, each with a beautiful older woman in their lap, feet on the couch, squatting their assholes up and down on the boys' hard cocks.

Connie was fucking her ass on her son Jimmy'sdick, while her sister Cheryl was doing the same to her son Colin. Their mother Nancy was with her grandson Eric. Suzy was with her son Derek while her other son Paul had his grandmother Gerri bouncing on his lap. And their aunt Robin, Gerri's sister, was doing the same to Barbara's son Steve, while she was with her other son Brian.

All of the boys had their hands on the asses of the women riding them, helping to lift them down on their shiny, lubed-up fucksticks. Some of them were sucking on the bouncing, mature titties in front of them, while others were sensuously making out with their partners. Eric was the first to lose it.

"I'm cumming! Oh shit, here it cums," he announced, causing his grandmother Nancy to hope off and kneel before him, hungrily taking his cum into her mouth. He was followed by Brian, and then Derek whose ladies all did the same as Nancy and finished their boys with their mouths. And then the remaining boys all came at the same time. Pretty soon there were seven spent boys each with a beautiful, older woman on her knees before him, sucking on his dong. The ladies all provided some cock worship before Suzy put an end to it.

"Ok, that was another really good Sunday Funday! Ladies, let's go to the kitchen and get some more cocktails. Someone, please get Nancy."

While the other ladies put on robes, Nancy continued to hungrily suck on Eric's hog. Connie and Cheryl each grabbed one of her arms and hoisted her up.

"Come on you old wildcat," laughed Cheryl. "You've had plenty of cock. It's time to give these boys a rest."

"Just let me suck him a little more. I think he has one more in him. They all do," Nancy protested as she was dragged into the kitchen. Once Suzy got a drink in her hand, she started to cool off. Every week at the Sunday Funday orgy, Nancy would need to be physically dragged off of the guys.

"Whew! That was our most intense orgy yet," said Gerri, to agreement from the others.

"What the hell got into those boys," asked Barbara, who was massaging her sore pussy.

"I don't know, but that was almost virus-like," said Suzy, who had gotten up and grabbed a box of sandwich-sized ziplock bags. "Who needs ice?"

Connie, Barbara, and Robin all raised their hands. Suzy went to the fridge and dispensed some ice into four bags and handed over three of them. The four ladies each held their bag to their fat, sore pussies as they drank and talked.

"Seriously though, that was indeed virus-like. We went at it for four hours! That's the longest this weekly orgy has ever lasted," said Connie.

"It was very intense," said Robin. "Those boys just kept fucking us and fucking us. No complaints but goddamn! I feel dizzy from all of that cock."

"I typically let Brian and Steve fuck me some more before bedtime, but I might have to lock the door tonight. I'll send them over to your house, Nancy!"

"I would love that! Do any of you other delicate flowers need to take a break tonight? Send your boys my way," said Nancy while holding up her glass in a toast to herself. The other ladies just laughed at how insatiable she was.

"And their loads. They were so big and it took a few cums for them to get smaller," said Barbara. "I'm going to need to stand under the shower for a long time to get all of their spunk off of me and out of me."

"Same," the others all concurred.

Just then all of their phones buzzed with a text.

"It's the group chat. It's Sandra," said Suzy. "She wants us to facetime her immediately."

They all got behind Suzy as she held up her phone and facetimed the doctor. Soon they were looking at the beautiful face of their Asian doctor, Sandra Lee.

"Hey Sandra," they all shouted in unison.

"Hey girls! Did you just get done with Sunday Funday?"

"Uh huh," they all said with big wide smiles.

"We really missed you and Maxine and Rose, though," said Gerri. "We could have used the help!"

"Oh, that's sweet. You know we just hate missing out on all of that wonderful teenage cock. But we just couldn't get out of this family obligation. So how was it? Great as usual? Is everyone well fucked and full of cum?"

"Oh yes," said Barbara. "It was the most intense orgy we've had yet. The boys just kept finding reserves from somewhere," she laughed along with the others.

"So it lasted longer than usual?"

"It was nuts," said Suzy. "It was like they had permanent erections. And the loads! They were huge! Good thing we always cover everything with blankets because there's cum everywhere."

"It was very virus-like," said Robin.

Sandra pursed her lips together and looked concerned. It was her serious face.

"Ok, so that's what I was afraid of. Let's get serious for a minute ladies. We're the boys at that big high school party that got busted last Saturday?"

"Yes, but they all left with their girlfriends before the cops raided it, thank god," said Connie.

"Well, that's what I was afraid of. Not that they got away, I mean, that's great. But they were there. You see ladies, I'm sure you've been reading about this new virus variant. The Omicron BA.5?"

"Yes," said Nancy. "We've read some reports about it. But isn't it way out east right now? I didn't think it had made its way here yet."

"Nope. It's here. And a boy at that party just tested positive for it yesterday according to my colleague. It has about a one week incubation period and it's way more contagious than the original."

"Oh shit," said Connie. "So do you think they picked it up at that party?"

"I do. And it's been a week and you all just had the most intense Sunday Funday yet, so what does that tell you ladies?"

"Oh boy," said Robin. All of the ladies showed concerned looks with the exception of Nancy, who couldn't hide her delight

"Really mom," said Connie, shooting a look at her mother and her shit eating grin.

"What? I'm just excited that we get to help them again? It's all about the boys, right?"

Just then Sandra heard another voice on the phone. It was Jimmy, who had walked into the kitchen.

"Um, uh hey? Me and the guys, we uh, well. Would you ladies mind going another round?"

"Is that my Jimmy." she asked.

"Uh huh," said Connie. "And he said he and the boys want to fuck us some more."

"Well, I think that's it for my diagnosis. Those boys definitely picked up the new variant."

"Is that Dr Lee," asked Jimmy. "Dr Lee, we missed you today!"

"Oh baby, I missed you boys too. Especially you and that wonderful hammer of yours!"

"Hey baby, let us finish up with Dr Lee and then we'll be in to see about giving you boys some more sex," said Connie to her son.

"Ok. But if you're all talking about the BA.5 variant, I'm pretty sure we have it. I mean, it's obvious right," said Jimmy while pointing to his raging hard on. "We've been fucking and getting sucked for almost four hours and we're each still like this."

Connie reached down, gave his erection a reassuring squeeze and said, "Everything's going to be just fine, sweetie. We got through this once and we'll get through it again. Now go back to the other boys and wait for us to finish up with Dr. Lee."

Jimmy left and Suzy turned back to the phone, "Shit Dr Lee! What do we do?"

"Like Connie said, you're all going to get through this. Now, the preliminary reports about this new variant come with some good news and some bad news. The good news is that it only lasts a few days. It burns out quickly. The bad news is that for those few days it's incredibly intense."

The kitchen grew silent as the women pondered their predicament. And then Dr Lee continued.

"As I said, this new variant is highly contagious. Those boys need to be quarantined. My suggestion is that you all go to Barbara's lake house and ride it out there. Once I get done with this family reunion, I'll join you and bring reinforcements."

"Sandra," said Barbara. "My lake house is almost a four hour drive. The boys will certainly need attended to at some point during those four hours, and well, there aren't any hotels along the way."

"Hmmm," pondered Sandra. "Suzy! Don't you have a big RV in storage?"

"I do!"

"Perfect! Load the boys up in the RV and, uh, where's Nancy? Where's my super slut?"

"I'm here Dr Lee," said Nancy as she put herself in view of the phone.

Sandra gave Nancy a big smile, "There's my girl! Nancy, how would you like to ride in that RV with seven teenage boys and get gangbanged for four hours?"

"That sounds like heaven! Sign me up!"

"That's my girl! And the rest of you can drive down in one or two of your SUVs. Does that sound like a good plan?"

"It sure does," said Connie to agreement all around.

"Excellent," said Sandra.

They then started to discuss the logistics, what to pack and when to leave. They were interrupted again by Jimmy who had come back into the kitchen.

"Um, sorry to keep interrupting, but can we please fuck some more," he asked.

Robin went to her friend Nancy and took her by the arm, "Come on you old slut. Let's leave the trip details to the moms so that their boys can bang us some more."

"Sounds perfect!"

"How about you sis," Robin said to Gerri.

"I guess I can take some more dick," Gerri sighed as she got up to join them.

"All right, awesome! Right this way you three," said Jimmy as he led Robin, her sister Gerri and his grandmother back into the living room. All three were immediately set upon by the boys. Back in the kitchen the mothers and Sandra continued to plan the trip.

"So, all of the food you think you'll need? Double it," said Sandra.

"Do you really think we'll need that much food," asked Cheryl who had gotten a pen and notepad and was making a list.

"She's right," said Barbara. "We're going to be sucking tons of cock and getting fucked constantly. We're gonna need fuel. Not just for us, but also the boys who are the ones that will be doing the fucking."

"Good point," said Cheryl as she made notes.

"And lube," said Sandra. "Take way more than you need. It can't hurt and it doesn't go bad, so between your boys and my sons and nephews we'll be sure to put it all to good use."

"And also morning after pills," Sandra continued. "I've got you all back on birth control, but you're all going to be getting tons, and I mean tons, of jizz pumped into you. It can't hurt to take one or two of those pills during all of this."

"Thanks Sandra," said Cheryl as she wrote everything down.

"And girls, I know you are all nervous and that this is very daunting. But I want you all to think about the positive side of this."

"Positive side," asked a confused Connie.

"Yes, the positive side. Ever since we treated the virus during that first infection, we knew that all of the amazing sex was going to make those boys very confident in themselves. And a guy with confidence is incredibly attractive. And the girls have pounced."

The moms all frowned and nodded their heads to what Sandra was saying. While they knew life needed to move on, they hated competing for their sons' attention. Sandra continued.

"Me, my sister and mother, well...at first they were constantly showing up at our houses for really fantastic fuck sessions. Now, we're lucky if we get some of that cock once a week. I know that we're all in the same boat."

"Jimmy used to fuck me all night long," said Connie, who had a melancholy look on her face as she stared away at nothing. "But now? He's often only good for one or two times and then that's it. Because he's with other girls during the day."

"I was always able to recognize when my boys fucked one of you whenever I sucked their dicks," said Suzy. "I'd be throating Derek and think ok, he was banging Barbara or maybe Nancy earlier today. But now, all I taste is high school pussy when I blow them."

The kitchen grew silent as they all nodded in dissapointed agreement. And then Sandra broke the silence.

"This is what I'm talking about ladies. Yes, this variant is a nasty variant. And yes, there is a lot of exhausting hard work ahead for all of us. But, there is a bright side to all of this."

The moms ears perked up and they all focused their eyes on Dr Lee.

"And the bright side is that for the next few days they are going to be all ours again. For the entire time at the lake house, whenever they are getting sucked, it's going to be our mouths that are doing the sucking. It's going to be us who are swallowing those wonderful loads. When they are fucking, it's going to be our pussies and asses that are getting fucked. And while it's going to be exhausting, it's also going to be amazing sex. Hard work but lots of fun! Just like last time."

The mood brightened in the kitchen as the mothers all looked at each other with big smiles.

"She's right. For the next few days our boys are all ours," said a beaming Suzy.

"And ours too," interjected Sandra. "My sister, mother and I like to think of ourselves as honorary mothers and grandmother to those beautiful baby boys!"

"And we feel the same way, Sandra," said Connie. "They have six moms, three grandmothers and a sexy aunt available to love on them whenever they want!"

"I love it," said a smiling Sandra. "And don't be afraid to use this opportunity! Those boys need us and they'll owe us big time! Once we get through this, let's ask them to be exclusive to us for a bit as a show of appreciation. It's July. So let's tell them that the best thing they can do to repay us, is to only fuck us for all of August. Those seven beautiful hammers will be all ours for an entire month! Sunday Funday everyday!"

The moms all cheered and hooted and hollered while clapping their hands.

"I love it," shouted Barbara. "Those little gorgeous shits get a lesson in showing appreciation!"

"Let's do it," shouted Cheryl.

And then there was noise in the background.

"Ahh..FUCK!"

"Gllbbbb...no I'm fine! Keep fucking my mouth...bbbllggg..pllfft..."

"So fucking deep in my ass! So good! Hey guys, my mouth's available! Unffff...pllfff..."

"What the fuck," giggled Sandy.

"Well, the older gals are clearly getting it good again," laughed Barbara.

"So, I think the best thing to do now is, figure out which of you can take more dick today. And then go help the older gals drain those boys. And the rest of you, clean up, get some coffee, and then go hit the stores and load up on supplies. Get all of the heavy lifting out of the way. And in the morning take off for the lake house."

"That's an excellent plan Sandra," said Suzy.

"Also," Sandra continued. "And I'm sure you've already realised this, but just like last time, you're each going to need to pair up with a boy for the night. Try and get some sleep but the boy will need to get on top of you more than once before the night is over."

"We assumed as much," said Cheryl.

"Ok," said Suzy. "Who feels like they can get fucked some more? I'm going to be honest and say I'd rather run the errands. Those boys really did a number on me."

Barbara raised her hand, "I can take some more dick. I'm good to go."

"Are you sure Barbara," asked a concerned Connie. "I mean, you really got pounded earlier today. And most of that was anal."

"Because I wanted them too. Besides, I can't let the older gals be so much sluttier than us. Especially your mom, Nancy. Us moms gotta represent!"

That caused the rest of the moms and Dr Lee to chuckle as Suzy, Cheryl and Connie each gave Barbara a high five.

"All right Countess! Get in there and get busy," said Suzy. "Cheryl and Connie, let's hit the showers and wash off all of this jizz, and then we'll go get the RV and the supplies. Sandra, thanks for always knowing what to do!"

"Anything for my friends and patients," said Sandra. "And remember, you won't be alone for long. I'll be there in a few days with the cavalry!"

"Awesome," said Suzy. "Take care!"

They ended the facetime chat and the moms got to work. Barbara headed to the living room and was soon on her knees blowing two of the boys at once. Cheryl, Connie and Suzy all got into the same shower together and helped each other wash four hours of orgy cum off of their bodies and out of their orifices.

They then got dressed and walked through the living room on their way out. Robin, her sister Gerri, Nancy and Barbara were all on their backs on the cumstained quilts, each with a boy on top of them, pumping away at their pussies. The other three boys were standing to the side, stroking their hard-ons and waiting for their turn.

"How are we doing ladies," asked a concerned Connie. All four were being made out with as they got fucked. "Give me a thumbs up if you can't talk?"

All four weakly held up a hand and gave a thumbs up.

"All right. We're heading out. See you later, everyone!"

They left and Connie and Cheryl dropped off Suzy to get the RV out of storage and then headed to the store to grab the provisions. Back at the house, the four ladies never got up off of their backs. Each boy managed to shoot two more loads before their symptoms subsided. All four of the ladies were passed out. The boys helped them into the showers and then put them into bed.

When Suzy and the others got back, the boys helped to clean and load the RV. Then everyone paired up and headed home for the night. They all agreed to meet back at Suzy's first thing in the morning.

At home, Connie and Jimmy got naked and prepared for bed. As they got under the covers, Connie snuggled up to him.

Grendel22
Grendel22
1,138 Followers