The Visit

Story Info
A cuckold and cuckoldress visit their Bull.
2.1k words
4.11
17.9k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Visit...by cuckytoher

Note: The following is a 100% true story which I was lucky enough as a cuckold to take part in and enjoy!

My BBW cuckoldress and I had plans to visit her Bull and his wife at their house on Sunday. As a cuckold I had been cranky and whiney like a little girl since I had asked my cuckoldress if I could go inside her ( a treat she rarely lets me have) and she said no. Being the little bitch that I am, I pushed her further and she said until she was over menopause there would be none of that for me. When I asked why Master T was allowed inside her, she curtly replied, "T is snipped, and he can go inside me anytime he wants and even cum inside me. As for you, you cannot. And in case you've forgotten, it has been over two years since that little thing has been inside me."

I was astounded! Had it been that long? Of course, it had. She chuckled and went about her business. My cuckoldress is a BBW redhead with 44DD tits and wide hips, with beautiful thick thighs and a killer ass. Both Master T and his wife Dee love her tits and take any opportunity to play with them.

She instructed me to be totally shaved for our visit to their house which means no hair anywhere on my body except for my eyebrows. I of course complied. We left the house and she was reeling with excitement after not having seen them for a few months. Arriving at their house, I opened the door for her and carried her bags inside and they kissed and hugged greeting us any couple would greet visitors into their home with the exception that in most cases they aren't going to fuck your cuckoldress silly!

Cuckoldress and I went to the bathroom where I helped her get her hair, makeup, and clothes ready. She brushed her long red hair and it fell past her shoulders looking gorgeous and then donned a beautiful sheer black negligee and panties. Then she reached into the bag and brought out a package and shook it and looked at me. "These are for you!" I investigated the package and there was a frilly collar with a diamond heart in the center accompanied by two frilly wrist cuffs with a diamond heart on each, which attached to the collar by a thin chain. Once I had them all on my hands were chained to the collar around my neck no allowing me to put my hands by side and requiring me to keep my hands at my midsection. She looked me up and down and said, "Something's missing." She then took off her sheer panties and handed them me. "Here, put these on, no one wants to see that tiny thing dripping all over."

We made our way downstairs to find Master T and Dee lounging on the couch. Master T had on a black shirt with black leather underwear which accentuated his huge cock and Dee work black sandals with heels and a tiny black dress and stockings. Both looked delightful! As we approached, Master immediately got up and made his way towards my cuckoldress and began making out with her while standing and motioned for me to kneel. As I knelt, as if they had rehearsed it, she pulled his cock out his shorts and aimed it at my mouth. I took his cock deep into the back of my throat and sucked like a good, compliant cuckold should.

The whole time, above me I could hear them kissing and talking. "He IS a good cocksucker," Master T said. "Yes, he is, but I've begun to call him she instead of he. In fact, he's such a good cocksucker, I've taken to calling him my little cunt lately." All three of them laughed as I continued to suck, his cock pulsating in my mouth and him driving it deeper into my throat. "Look up here and see what a real man is doing to your cuckoldress." Master T commanded and as I rose my eyes upward I saw the most glorious sight a cuckold can see. They were embraced in a long, deep, tongue kiss, with his hands groping her huge tits, her nipples now erect as pencil erasers as she moaned every time he touched them. I could feel my tiny clit dribbling into my panties with excitement. Master T took my totally shaved head in his big hands and impaled my head onto his cock making me take it all the way down my throat until I was coughing and gagging, which gave everyone a good laugh!

They returned to the couch and all three sat there exploring each others bodies. Dee kissing my cuckoldress and rubbing her hands over those beautiful tits and gorgeous belly and both women letting their hands roam free and finding Master T's big bulge. Dee snapped her fingers and motioned for me towards the kitchen. She didn't have to speak a word I knew this was my cue to go get their drinks and serve them. I scampered off to the kitchen and made three Cosmopolitan's and per her earlier instructions, brought one at a time back and gave each their drink. While I knelt at their feet, they sat and talked as if I wasn't present which always drives me crazy, but as a cuckold I know I'm the least important person there.

Soon Master T was feeling frisky and he was kissing my cuckoldress and had his cock out and her legs spread as he entered her and she moaned a sigh of relief at feeling his huge mushroom head enter her sacred place which I am not allowed to enter. "Oh God, that feels so good! I've missed that cock so much! Give it to me!" Master T obliged fucking her right there on the couch as I knelt in shame knowing I could NEVER do that. Not because my cuckoldress won't allow it, but my cock would be way to small to fuck her in that position and I would most likely have cum by the third stroke whereas Master T was pounding her away like a jackhammer. I so envy the Alphas in my life!

He then stood up on the couch cushions and put his huge cock into her mouth as Dee played with his balls and her tits, the three of them engaged in a sexual bliss. I watched and could feel the cum dribbling down my legs as I saw his ass cheeks clench each time he drove his cock into her mouth. Soon he stepped down and as if on cue, Dee took my chains in her hand and said we were going to the bedroom and they should join us in a few minutes.

She led me up the stairs and into the bedroom. "Little cunt, I want you to lick me and get me ready for Master." She lay on the bed and spread her legs. I immediately lay on my belly and began licking her beautifully shaved, and very wet pussy. She kept taking her hands and patting my bald head telling me what a great job I was doing and soon I heard voices coming up the stairs as my cuckoldress and Master T entered the room. Dee pushed me aside and I got off the bed to discover I had left a huge wet spot there which they all regaled in laughter about upon discovering it.

Master T had set up a huge mirror facing the side of the bed so they all could see themselves as well as two stationary iPads recording all the action while I was given a third iPad to roam around the room and record and take pictures. My cuckoldress lay on the bed between the two of them and they played with her tits and probed her beautiful swollen, shaved pussy. Then, Master T lay on his back and made each one of them kneel on either side and suck his cock. It was a regal scene as he lay there like a king with two concubines stroking, sucking and licking his massive shaft. After a time, he put my cuckoldress on her back and entered her. She gasped when the big mushroom head entered her pussy. At the exact moment that was happening, my tiny clit was dribbling pre-cum down my legs as I watched with cuckold angst and excitement. It is such an incredible rush to see another man take your cuckoldress. The two of them moved in a sexual ballet as if no one else existed on the planet; he deep inside her, his thrusts making her huge 44DD tits bounce up and down and her, pulling him towards her face to give her a deep French kiss.

My cuckoldress had to take a quick bathroom break and while she was gone, Master T made me kneel and suck his cock until she came back, making me taste the cocktail of their love juices and keeping him hard for her. He and Dee spoke about what a good little cunt of a cocksucker I was and again my cock flowed with pre-cum. Upon returning to the bedroom, my cuckoldress mounted Master T as he lay on his back. She impaled herself on his huge, flesh pole and he began roughly playing with her tits. "Does King T like that?" It was the first time I ever remember her referring to him like that and soon Dee joined in. "It looks like does very much." My cuckoldress began taunting me. "Look what King T gets to do and where he gets to go. Places you are not allowed to go! King T can fuck me and cum inside me and do whatever he wants, but not you little cunt!" They danced together like this for quite some time and he finally had her dismount and he lay sideways on the bed his feet facing the mirror and had both women once again on either side worshiping his cock! What an incredible sight as I filmed the whole scene wondering all the time how he was able to last so long. A cuckold's ponderance amidst his cuckolding.

The afternoon was a whirlwind of activity with them fucking in every possible position and at one point King T took a break and let my cuckoldress and Dee make out and play with each other while I again sucked his cock to keep him hard for them. It was amazing to watch these two beautiful women both with very different body types entwined in a passionate embrace, feeling each others tits and kissing passionately and probing their most passionate places. Once they broke their embrace, King T had my cuckoldress lay on her back and he mounted her and began driving his cock deep into her soaking wet pussy. I could hear her guttural moans and groans, watching her beautifully manicured fingers running over his tanned, tight ass cheeks. They kissed, I dripped. They fucked, I dripped. They made out like two teenagers, I dripped. It was an amazing and erotic sight. Soon I watched his ass cheeks tighten and I could hear her whisper to him, "Cum inside me King T. Shoot that big load deep in me so little cunt can clean it up." King T bellowed from with himself and unleashed a torrent of cum deep inside her pussy. They both lay together like two lovers satiated after a hot lovemaking session. Soon he rolled off her and without so much as a work being said by anyone, he took the iPad from my hands and my cuckoldress spread her beautiful, thick thighs and I saw King T's cum pooled there as I immediately took my place and cleaned every drop up!

As King T continued to film, the women thought it would be humiliating, emasculating and amusing to see me cum on Dee's tits while they made fun of me. I knelt on the bed next to Dee while here and my cuckoldress kissed and laughed. My cuckoldress said, "Look at that little thing! Who would ever want that inside of them? Who could even ever feel it inside of them?" I lasted about five strokes before I exploded and shot my load all over Dee's tits as I had been commanded. I felt like a court jester of old, there to entertain the royalty at my own expense.

It is the most exhilarating thing being a cuckold and many do not understand the turn on. For me, the turn on is exactly what happened during the visit. I shall always embrace and love being a cuckold and serving my cuckoldress and King T and Dee!