The Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rabbs1972
rabbs1972
116 Followers

I soon have enough, and I roll in between her legs. My dick slides right into her wet pussy. I suck on her nipples as I fuck her loose vagina. My horniness reaching its climax, and as she nears her orgasm I explode deep inside of her. It feels like I'm draining all of my life into her as my cock spurts out stream after stream of cum into her. It feels so relieving. So draining. I collapse on top of her before rolling off back to my side of the bed.

She snores as she lays there still. I am surprised since she has always woken up before, and now I even finished, and she is still asleep. I close my eyes for a minute to recuperate some. Then I am startled back to consciousness when I feel her raising out of the bed. I watch as she levitates out the door. I am soon to follow. We pass through the door into the same room as before where we are again paid onto the tables. The laser scans us again before the room goes black. Its so dark that I can't see my hand in front of my face. Not that I could move it anyway. The silence in the room this time makes my ears ring. All I can hear is her snoring telling me that she's okay.

Time passes slowly as the anxiety builds within me. An eternity elapses before the silence is broken by a low droning hum. I open my eyes to see a distant light approaching growing brighter as it nears. I feel the scratches on my chest begin to burn. The pain grows as the light nears. I look down to see them beginning to swell painfully. The light is almost on us when I am spun around, and my hips are lifted so that I'm on my knees with my face down onto the table. My legs are parted in such a way that I can feel the cold air as it blows across my asshole.

The room is soon engulfed in the light. I look up to see my wife staring at me. Then I see from the corner of my eye the figure of the creature that had its way with me. I feel its tongue tasting me again, and I see its dick throbbing in the light. I close my eyes preparing for what's to be. I feel my asshole quiver as it walks up to me. I can feel something dripping out of me as the picture of its dick plays in my mind. I feel it crawl on top of me slowly. Then I feel the inevitable.

I feel its dick slide easily into my asshole. I can feel myself stretching open allowing the entire monstrous dick into me. It hurts, but it isn't painful. My mind fills with confusion. I look up as the creature fucks me hard. I see my wife watching intently with a vacant look on her face. The minutes wear by as the creature ravages me. I feel my own loins begin to stir as the savage fucking continues. My emotions fill with lust, and I soon feel myself pushing back onto its dick. I feel myself slowly nearing a massive orgasm.

I am so close when I hear the ear splitting noise, and feel its dick plunge deep into my guts. Its cock pulsating violently inside of me as my insides fill with its seed. It feels so good as my guts fill near the bursting point. I watch as the creature walks away. It disappears as its dick keeps pumping inside of me. I lay there beginning to enjoy the feeling. Then I feel my legs pull down making me lay on my stomach as the laser scans me once again.

I look up at my wife who is still staring intently. All I can feel is the dick in my ass throbbing as the last squirts are injected into me. I see her mouth the word wow as she stares at me. I feel my lust growing inside of me again to an overpowering level. My eyes focus on her erect nipples as she watches me. Her heaving breasts are something that I can't take my eyes off of. I don't even notice the black form nearing until it is standing beside her.

She looks up at it, and I see her legs open wide giving herself to this being. Its hands grab her breasts, and it squeezes them tight making them turn a deep shade of purple. Her body is lifted by her chest as the being lifts her to her feet. She is stood up at the foot of the table, and bent over with her legs spread wide. I see the beings dick grow from its torso. It looks larger and thicker this time. I am pulled from the table, and knelt beside her facing her ass from the side. I can see her beautiful pussy as a droplet of lubrication begins to leak out and run down her leg.

The being steps up behind her with its huge dick pointing right at her vagina. I watch in awe as her pussy seems to open up wanting it in her. The being moves forward placing the tip against her eager pussy. I see its hands grab her hips tightly before it sinks its entire cock into her. She moans in pleasure as it begins to ram deep. I watch her ass jiggle from the impact of its body against hers. I see her breasts swaying in the air as her body rocks back to meet the thrusts. The room fills with her moans as she orgasms over and over. I see its dick turning white from her juices again.

She is hard fucked for a long time before the being begins to slow. Her pussy looks red and swollen. It is dripping with her orgasms. Her legs are all wet from her sex running down. Then I watch as it pulls its massive dick out of her leaving her pussy gaping wide open. I watch as she continues trying to fuck what isn't there. She begins to beg for it to fuck her.

"Don't stop. I need more." She pleads. "Please fuck me. I need more."

Her hips sway as she begs. I see her pussy opening and closing wanting more.

"Please I'll do anything. I need you to fuck me now."

I watch as its dick presses against her asshole for a second before slipping half way into her pussy. She moans in delight, but it pulls out again. Then as she is swaying and begging it presses against her asshole again.

"Just fuck me already." She moans pushing back on it.

I am surprised by her reaction, and by its huge dick pushing into her ass. The being holds her hips tight, and I watch as it slowly pushes its dick into her asshole. I see a pained look on her face, but hear her moan in pleasure. It takes a short while before the being is buried deep into her rectum, and it holds its dick deep in her. I watch as my wife begins to rock back and forth on its dick. The one that was always so dead set against anal is now impaling herself onto a giant cock, and loving it.

My feeling are consumed by my lust as she fucks its dick with her ass. I see a trickle of blood run down her leg after a short while. Its not slowing her down though. Her moans are becoming more strained as she rocks against its cock. I am still unable to move myself, and wonder how she can. The being begins to rock back fucking her in return. I see its entire length pulling out before slamming back into her ass. The pace quickens faster and harder until I see her legs shake. I watch as her entire body begins to quiver, and hear her let out a loud moan. I see her orgasm oozing out of her pussy as it fucks her good.

Then I see it slam deep into her, and hold her tight. I can tell that its filling her ass with its cum by the way her belly is growing. They stay locked together for minutes before the being turns and walks away. I see my wife's crotch in all of its messy glory. Both of her holes are hanging open. Stretched beyond belief. Both are red and swollen with a wetness glistening on them. I watch as she crawls onto the table, and the laser scans her. Then the room goes dark again. The only sound is the sound of her breathing.

I eventually fall asleep, and awaken some time later laying in my bed again spooning with my naked wife. My throbbing dick is pressed tightly to her ass, and my lust is too much for me to handle. I slip it between her cheeks, and feel it slide right into her asshole. I pump into her a few times before my body tenses, and I have the biggest orgasm in my life. I lay there after with my dick slowly softening in her ass feeling relieved and satisfied.

A few minutes after my flaccid dick slips out of her ass she rolls over, and looks at me.

"What's happening?" She asks.

"I don't know."

"What do they want?"

"I don't know that either."

"Do you think we've been missed yet?"

"I hope so. We've been gone a long time now."

"Its not like they will find us here anyways." She concedes.

I just wrap my arms around her, and hold her tight. Its not long before my dick begins to stiffen again just from feeling her naked body against mine. She notices, but doesn't say anything. I kiss her neck, and then she asks me what I'm doing.

"Nothing." I answer.

"It doesn't feel like nothing."

I kiss my way down her shoulder before going back to her neck. My nostrils fill with her scent telling me that she's liking it, and its making me super horny again. I kiss my way down to her breasts, and suck on her nipples. I gently nibble and bite making her maon in pleasure. Then she pushes me over, and mounts me. My dick slips right into her wet pussy. She rides my like a wild woman. I squeeze her breasts together, and suck and lick both of her hard nipples at the same time.

In seconds she is shaking in orgasm on my dick. I feel her juices running down over my balls covering me. It is too much, and I tense up emptying my nuts into her sweet pussy. She collapses onto me exhausted, and I hold her tight as my dick twitches the last drops of my cum into her. It isn't long before she tells me that she needs to walk out.

"How can you? The door won't open." I ask.

She doesn't answer. Instead she walks to the door, and opens it. The room fills with the blinding light, and I see the laser scan her as she stands in the doorway. Then I feel the compelling need to follow her. We walk back into the bright room, and lay on our respective tables. This time we can move, but don't feel the need to. I watch as two black figures appear from the mist. They are larger than the first two, and tower over my wife who is laying on the table.

I sit up to watch as she too sits up facing the beings. I look on as their dicks form from their torsos. They are both massive, and look to be a long and thick as her arms. Her hands are dwarfed by their size as she begins to touch them. She stands in front of them, and I see a wet spot where she was sitting. Their hands cover her body grabbing her hips and breasts. I watch as one lifts her off her feet by her breasts, and then places her onto its dick.

Her legs wrap around it as its cock buries deep into her pussy. She moans out loud as it fills her. Then the other being steps behind her, and I watch as it slides into her asshole. She moans even louder as her body is filled beyond capacity. I don't know how, but they both are buried all the way into her. They pull on her breasts and nipples as they move her up and down their dicks. She moans in pleasure as the orgasms rip through her one after the other. They fuck her for a long time, and my dick is throbbing hard as I watch.

I feel like I can't touch myself so I just watch feeling my orgasm slowly near. Then I hear her groan in an almost screaming way.

"YES! Fill me with your seed!"

My attention focuses on their dicks as the hold them deep in her. I see the bases of their shafts pulsating as the cum in my wife. They hold her tight until they finish, and then place her on the table after their knots have fallen out. I look at the floor where they stood, and see a large puddle of my wife's orgasmic juices. She lays there panting. Her large breasts heaving as she inhales. Her legs slightly parted allowing me to see her worn pussy.

I am then overcome with the desire to lay back down. So I lay on my back with my hard dick throbbing in the air. I am overcome with desire and lust. I just need to orgasm in the worst way. Then I see a shape forming in the light. Its the crab like creature again. It stabs at me with its tongue, and I watch as its dick grows hard and thick. I feel my legs open wide as it nears my feet. Then I watch as it climbs on top of me. Its large clawed hands grip my shoulders as it hovers over me.

I feel my ass leak again as its dick draws close. Then I feel it plunge into me. Its tongue pokes at my neck and chest as it fucks me hard. I look down to see my stomach bulge every time its in me. My lust fills me fully, and I feel my ass getting wetter as it pummels me hard. Its hands gradually tighten around my shoulders, and the old scratches begin to burn once again. All I feel is its dick sliding into my ass, and the fullness when its in me. It feels so nice.

After a while I feel my dick throb hard, and I feel my asshole quiver around its cock as my orgasm takes me. I feel my cum splatter across my belly as my balls empty thoroughly. The creature's grip is real tight. and it feels like its going to break my shoulders. It doesn't take from my climax at all though. I think it adds to it. I feel its dick growing inside of me letting me know that its near. My orgasm intensifies as my ass begins to stretch wider than ever.

I barely finish when the creature rears back, and lets out its noise. I feel its claws drag over my chest digging in deep as its dick pulses in my ass. My guts begin to bloat and swell as it'd dick pumps its seed into me. Its claws are scratching the hell out of my chest, but I don't care at this point. All I can concentrate on is the cock filling me with its cum, and it feels so damn good.

Soon I am coming down from my high, and I watch as the creature stares down at me. I look down just in time to see its dick pull away from its body. I watch as a large yellow sac comes out attached to the end of the pulsating dick. I feel it squirting its seed every time it tenses. It drops down between my legs as the creature walks away. I close my legs feeling it inside of me. Then I notice all the scratches covering my chest from my shoulders to my belly button. They are all deep, red, and sore making my bulging belly look rough.

I look over to see her watching me. I feel exhausted, and worn. I watch her watching me when two appendages drop down holding syringes. One filled with yellow fluid, and the on by my wife is filled with a blue fluid. They inject us both in our stomachs before retracting. The next thing I know my eyes close.

I wake up in my bedroom again. My vision fills with the sight of her hard nipple topping her large breast. Her soft warm hip pressed against my rock hard cock fills me full of lust as I watch her breast rise with her breaths. Her nipple inches from my face proves to be too tempting, and I move forward taking it into my mouth. Her back arches up pushing her breast against my face as she moans.

"Harder." She moans.

I suck it as hard as I can, and she grabs the back of my head pulling me tighter to her.

"Harder."

I begin to bite, and suck on her rock solid nipple. Her moans grow more intense, and I trace my fingers down to her crotch with my left hand. Her legs spread quickly when I touch her pubic hair. She answers my advances with pleasurable moans. I move my fingers to her pussy, and I feel that she is soaking wet. I slip in one finger before quickly sliding in two. Then three, and four. I suck and bite her nipple and breast as I fuck her with my fingers. I bite my way down from her tit over her belly.

As I near her pubic mound she shoves my head down to her pussy. I slip down between her legs with my face buried in her crotch. I lick and suck her clit as I finger her. Her hip rock gently as she moans. Then I push in my thumb before pushing my hand into her pussy. She moans and arches her back pushing my hand deeper. I lick and suck her clit while she fucks my fist. Its not long before I feel her pussy clenching against me, and feel a wave of wetness flush through her before running down my arm. Her body shakes vigorously as she moans in delight. Her orgasm goes for minutes before she falls motionless onto the bed.

I stop licking, and pull my fist out of her pussy. My boner raging as I lift her legs to my shoulders. I slip it into her pussy. She just lays there staring at me silently. I then pull out, and press it against her asshole. She doesn't move or say a word. I push it in feeling her ass clench my cock as it plunges deep into her. In seconds I feel her wet pussy against my waist while her ass cheeks press against my hips. I stare into her eyes, and see her exhale in such a way that her entire body shutters.

Leaning down I take her nipple into my mouth, and again begin to bite on it gently. Her hands move up to the headboard as though she's offering herself to me. I swith nipples, and bite my way all over her breasts as I slowly begin to fuck her ass.

"Harder." She moans.

I bite harder, and begin to fuck her harder not knowing which one she wanted.

"Harder!" She insists.

I comply by taking big bites of her tit, and clamping down hard. She moans in response each time. I use my hands to pull her ass cheeks apart, and push my dick deeper into her rectum. Her hands never move from the headboard.

"HARDER!" She moans loudly.

I take her entire areola and nipple into my mouth, and bite down hard while I slam my dick into her with all of my weight.

"GOD YES!" She moans.

I feel her asshole quivering around my cock as I pound her with it. Her back arches up pressing my dick deeper into her. I take another mouthful of her other tit, and clamp down hard feeling my body tense up. Seconds later my dick explodes filling her rectum with a load of semen. Its a powerful orgasm, and I'm loving it. We slow as our orgasms begin to wane together. My dick quickly goes limp inside of her before flopping out. Letting her legs down gently I move to lay beside her.

"That didn't do me." She sighs.

I just look at her feeling inadequate.

"Sorry babe. I'm done for a bit." I admit.

I hold her for a few minutes before a noise from outside the window catches my attention. Getting up, I look out to see the street and cars going by.

"We're home hon. They let us go." I say happily.

She jumps up looking out in disbelief. We watch together for a while.

"So now what?" She asks.

"I don't know. I guess we'll have to find out what day this is, and take it from there."

She grabs her phone, and tells me the date and time.

"That can't be." I say confused.

I check my phone before speaking.

"We were gone for days, but this says that we never missed anything. Its as though it was all a bad dream last night."

"I'm so confused." She says hugging me as she begins to cry.

I hold her, and admit that I too feel the same. I look down at my chest to see the scratches which I know were there a few hours ago, and I see only faint remnants of what was.

"Let's just get through today, and hopefully its all over now." I say trying to soothe her.

She walks down to the shower, and washes. When she comes out I have already dressed, and I look her over feeling the stirring in my crotch as she dresses in front of me. My eyes are drawn to her tits where I see my bite marks turning to bruises. The sight makes me want more, but I hold back.

We go about our day trying to not think about what happened even though its the main thing on our minds. We go out for supper after catching a movie. All trying to distract our minds. Nothing is working. I find myself staring at every girl that walks by hoping to see them naked, and wanting to fuck them all. My horniness is growing as the day wears on. Its getting later, and I'm doing all I can to keep from taking my wife as we sit there eating. All I can think about is bending her over the table, and fucking her ass again.

"Let's go do something else." She suggests. "I don't want to go home."

"Okay. What do you suggest?"

"I don't know. I just know that I don't want to go home."

"Well, there's a new bar that opened close to the house. We can go check it out"

We're not really the bar type of people, but its all I can think of to do.

"Its called AA Cafe." I tell her. "We can see what they all have there."

She questions the name, and I tell her that I'm not sure about it. But I offer a suggestion.

rabbs1972
rabbs1972
116 Followers