The Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rabbs1972
rabbs1972
114 Followers

"Maybe its a play on the Al-Anon thing? Maybe its supposed to be so good its graded AA instead of just A? Do you want to go, or not?"

"Sure. It beats going home." She admits.

We pull in minutes later, and see that it looks to be a well renovated old bar with modern styles. She follows me in, and we sit at a table in the back corner before I go to the bar for our drinks. Surprisingly there isn't anyone else around.

"You are open, right?" I ask the bartender.

"Yeah, its just early yet. It'll start picking up soon."

I order our drinks and sit by my wife telling her what the bartender told me. Then I ask her if she wants to play a game of pool. She is willing, and we begin to play. Toward the end of the game people begin to walk in. My wife walks up to me, and quietly whispers about the people coming in.

"Is it just me, or are we out of place here?"

I look around, and take notice of what she is meaning. I begin to feel uneasy seeing that we are the only white people in the bar.

"I guess I figured out what the AA means now." I laugh quietly.

"I think we should leave." She says. "Why would you bring me here?"

"Look, I didn't know. Just because the bartender is black doesn't mean shit to me. Quit being so judgmental, and let's enjoy ourselves. Okay?"

"I guess." She concedes.

We finish the game, and I rack another one before getting us another round of drinks. About halfway through a man put some money on the edge of the table.

"I'm going to play the little woman next there buddy." He says.

"That's up to her."

He looks at her waiting for an answer.

"I don't care. Whatever." She finally says after a moment of silence.

It wasn't long before the game was over with her losing as usual, and then the man racked his game. I watched as he deliberately put the balls in order according to color, and it provided me a chance to look him over. The first thing I noticed was that his head looked just like the balls. Smooth. It made his dark skin shine under the light. He looked to be in his mid forties, but I don't see any sign of graying hairs.

As he stood up I could see his wiry frame with a small beer belly. His shirt is unbuttoned at the collar, and I see only a few dark hairs sticking out telling me that he's not super hairy. He seems to be gentlemanly in his demeanor, and looks harmless.

"Your break." He tells my wife.

She has never been that good at playing pool so her break wasn't very forceful, and the balls didn't go very far.

"There's a time to be gentle with the balls. This isn't one of them." He laughs.

I see a smile come across her face as he shoots breaking up the cluster of balls. Then my wife sinks one of the solid balls before scratching on the next shot. The man begins to shoot, and sink one after the other until he finally misses leaving two striped balls on the table.

"Hey Ricky who's the chick you're playing?" Someone shouts from the doorway.

I look over to see a younger guy in his twenties standing there. He is over six foot tall and built huge. Not fat, and not muscular. Just large with a large belly to boot. He's dressed like a thug with the bandanna and everything. He has long dreadlocks, and a small goatee. His skin is a dark black making the rest of the patrons look light skinned.

"I guess we were never properly introduced were we?" Ricky asks my wife. "My name is Richard, but everyone calls me Ricky."

He offers my wife his hand, and she shakes it as she tells him her name.

"Try to never mind Big Tim over there. His filter doesn't always work.

"I'll try." She says sheepishly as she begins to sink the solid balls one by one until only the eight balls is left.

"Looks like I've been hustled." Ricky says.

"No. I really can't play very well."

"Could have fooled me. You have one left."

"And you have three. The game's not over." She says as she misses the shot.

Tim puts money on the edge of the table saying that he's net to play my wife. She just smiles a cordial smile hoping to get out of it. Ricky sinks his striped balls before winning the game.

"Don't be an ass." Ricky says to the big guy as he racks his game.

"Shut up dick weed." He answers.

Ricky sits by me, and we chat as my wife plays her plays. I see him staring every time she shoots. He either stares at her ass or tries to look down her shirt.

"Your friend is a bit of an oaf." I comment.

"Yeah, but he's harmless. Why are you two in here?"

"We live nearby, and decided to check out the new bar."

"So you didn't know that people like you don't come in here then, huh?"

"I had no clue, but whatever. Its a nice place. I still haven't checked out the food menu since we just ate before we got here. Maybe some other day." I say.

"Well this is about as busy as it gets." He says as I look to see about ten people sitting around the bar. "So I'm sure the owner will gladly accept your money."

I laugh at his humor, and my wife looks over at us. I smile at her.

"How about we make this game interesting?" Tim suggests to my wife. "If you lose you have to let me see your tits."

"You're being an ass. Knock it off." Ricky says to him sternly.

"I don't think so." My wife adds. "We can be done now if you keep it up."

Tim backs down quick after being shot down, and resumes winning the game. My wife then sits beside me as Tim walks up to our table.

"You should get the lady a drink since you were so crude to her." Ricky tells him.

He walks to the bar without even asking what she's drinking, and comes back handing her a drink. She sips it, and is surprised that its the right drink. Thanking him she asks how he knew what she was drinking, and he said that he asked the bartender.

"I'm not an idiot." He protests.

"Just crude?" My wife asks.

"Ha, ha. Very funny."

"Well you were getting a bit out of hand there for a minute." Ricky says to him.

"Maybe her husband liked it?" Tim offered.

"I don't think so." I answer. "Just because I don't say anything doesn't mean that its okay. She just spoke up before I did. So I didn't have to. If you do or say something that I don't like I will tell you."

"But I'll tell you first." My wife adds.

"Don't think I didn't notice you checking her out either." I say to him when my wife goes to the bathroom.

"There's no harm in looking." Tim says.

"If she notices you'll probably not like it." Ricky tells him.

Soon my wife returns and we chit chat for a few hours before the bar calls last call. I notice through the night that Ricky would touch her hand or arm, and smile a lot at her as they talked. Tim wasn't so subtle. He put his arm around her once before she pushed him away. We drank our last drinks before walking to the parking lot. As we were getting into our car Ricky suggested that we go to his house to keep talking. I asked her what she thought, and she said she was good with that.

I followed Ricky to his house out in the countryside. It looks to be a newer split level ranch style home, and it was well cared for. As we walk in I see his matching furniture, and very clean house. He hands me a beer telling us to sit in the living room. Soon he is handing my wife a drink, and we begin to chat right where we left off. About a half hour later Tim walks in the door, and sits right beside my wife as we sit on the couch. She moves closer to me, and I put my arm around her shoulders.

Soon the subject turns to going out to the bars, and Tim announces that he loves going to the bars.

"Its great to go out, and see what's out there. If I can't get laid at least I can see some nice tits and asses like yours." He says to my wife. "I really like your ass. It fills those jeans out nice."

"Um, thanks, I guess." She stammers.

"Dude, really?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Really." He laughs.

"Tim, even though that all true you really shouldn't be saying stuff like that." Ricky tells him calmly. "You could just say those jeans look very nice on you." He says to my wife.

She blushes slightly as she smiles.

"See. A different reaction all together." Ricky continues. "If it would be okay with you and your husband I would appreciate if you would stand and turn around so we can see how nice the fit you, and add to your beauty."

She looks at me, and I shrug my shoulders.

"I suppose there wouldn't be any harm in that." She says as she stands up.

I watch as she slowly turns letting them both look her over. I feel a twinge in my crotch seeing them ogle her.

"That's one hell of a nice ass." Tim says as he touches it.

She moves out of his reach quick.

"Hands down." Ricky says. "She will tell you when you can touch."

She then sits back down after making me move next to Tim. He doesn't like it, and tells me to switch with her. I begin to tell him that its not going to happen, but Ricky tells him to shut up instead.

"Why do you always have to do that to me man? You are always telling me what to do, and how to do it. I'm tired of it." Tim protests.

"Its because you need to fine tune your attitude." Ricky answers.

"I don't need to fine tune shit. We all know this bitch is here to fuck, and there's no reason to keep fucking around about it. Let's get down to it." He says standing up.

I watch in disbelief as he steps in front of my wife, and pulls his dick out of his pants before grabbing her head. He pulls her against his limp dick telling her to suck it. She turns away, and Ricky and I pull him off her.

"Are you okay?" We both ask her.

She nods, and I hug her. I kiss her forehead, and smell the musky odor from his dick on her. I feel my dick begin to throb. I let go of her hoping that will stop my lust from becoming more intense.

"I am so sorry for Tim's actions. I do hope that you accept my apology?" Ricky asks offering a hug.

She stands up to hug him, and I notice a small wet spot forming in the crotch of her pants. He holds her close in the hug for a while.

"You feel very nice in my arms. I hope you feel safe there?" He asks her.

She doesn't say a word, but Tim is watching in a huff from the couch.

"Sum bitch just wants the pussy all to himself." Tim complains.

I see Ricky smile toward Tim after he says that.

"It seems Big Tim over there is jealous my dear. Do you think that you could pet his ego a bit with a hug too?"

"I guess she sighs."

I watch her walk to Tim, and as he stands up they embrace. I see the wet spot growing slowly from her crotch.

"Your tits feel nice pressed against me." He says as his hands engulf her ass cheeks. "That feels like a nice fuck-able ass too."

I watch the wet spot grow at a quicker rate. He soon lets go of her, and I watch as his hand comes around grabbing her breast over her shirt. She doesn't push him away. He kneads her bob for a minute before his hand slips under her shirt. I see him rubbing her breast as Ricky walks up behind her. The wet spot is running down her leg, and it looks like she peed herself.

Ricky takes the bottom of her shirt, and lifts it up over her head removing it. She lets them do as they please. I see Tim's big hand covering my wife's left breast. Her nipple getting squeezed between his fingers. Ricky unhooks her bra, and pulls it off her. She looks back at him, and he kisses her right on the lips. I feel my dick strain in my pants as I watch.

Tim bends down, and begins to suck on her breasts making her moan. Ricky rubs her belly and side while kissing her, and grinding against her. I see Tim pull her jeans and underwear to the floor in one motion, and then kiss his way down to her pussy. I watch as her legs open for his mouth, and hear her moan in pleasure as he licks and fingers her. Ricky rubs her breasts from behind as he kisses and sucks her neck and shoulders. Her moaning grows as her orgasm nears, but just before she finishes Tim lays her on the floor on her back.

He crawls between her legs to continue licking her pussy while Ricky kneels beside her. It isn't long before she is unzipping Ricky's pants. I watch as his black dick pops out full erect and eight inches long. Her mouth wraps around it in seconds, and she sucks him hard as her orgasm again nears. Ricky moans from her eagerness, and Tim looks up to see. She pulls his head back down as she cups Ricky's balls with her other hand.

Her moans are muffled by the dick in her mouth, but I can tell that she is getting closer. Her hips are fucking his face while she sucks more eagerly. I hear Ricky grunting, and watch as his dick pulsates in my wife's mouth. I see her swallowing it down as he feeds her his cum. She keeps sucking him, and minutes later she begins to shake and quiver as she orgasms on Tim's face.

My dick feels like its ready to explode in my pants. I can't take my eyes off the action. Tim licks her through her orgasm, and comes up with a really wet goatee. She lays Ricky down, and gets on top of him. I watch his dick slide deep into my wife's wet pussy. Then as she begins to fuck him she pulls Tim to her, and pulls his dick out of his pants.

"You wanted this now let me suck it." She commands as she swallows his mostly flaccid cock.

She moans and fucks while sucking him hard. I can see it grow in her mouth, and it gets big. His dark cock grows to ten inches as she sucks it. Her hand slides up and down his shaft while her mouth works the head. Tim moans in pleasure as she gobbles his dick.

"This big bitch can suck a mean dick." Tim moans.

"She is very talented for sure." Ricky tells him.

"I'm about ready to blow in her mouth, but I want that ass before that happens."

"What's stopping you then?" She asks as she stops fucking, and leans down.

Ricky takes advantage of her breasts hanging so close to his face, and sucks her nipple into his mouth as Tim lines up his dick with her asshole. She moans loud as his dick slides into her. As soon as he's all the way in she begins to fuck them both by pushing back hard against them.

"I ain't even got to move." Tim laughs.

I hear her moans grow as another orgasm rises within her.

"Fuck me harder." She insists.

They begin to fuck her with a bit more gusto.

"Fuck me harder!"

They ram into her harder as she asks.

"FUCK ME HARDER YOU BLACK BASTARDS! FUCK ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT!" She yells at them.

"This bitch is going to get it now." Tim says as he grabs her hips, and begins to use his immense weight to ram his dick into her ass. "I'm going to ruin your lily white ass now bitch."

She slams down on Ricky's cock as Tim slams into her ass. I see her juices glistening on Ricky's dick. Tim pulls her hair making her arch her back as her body jiggles from the fucking she's receiving. Ricky is biting her nipples pulling her breasts down as Tim pulls her body up. I watch them stretching making her moans turn to screams of pleasure.

"YES! YES! I'M COMING! FUCK ME!" She screams.

Then I see her body shake violently as her orgasm rips through her. I see her juices run down over Ricky's waist. He teeth clench, and her face turns beet red as she finishes. They keep pumping into her as hard as they can. Minutes later she goes limp. Her moans are barely audible. I soon hear Ricky grunt again, and watch his dick throbbing as her fucks her. I see the white cum covering him as he pumps his load into her pussy. She lays on top of him letting him dick drain inside of her as Tim keeps pumping her ass.

She looks like a mound of flesh laying there. The only movement is from Tim's thrusting. He lets go of her hips, and begins to spank her. I hear her moan with every slap. I watch her with ass turn pink, and then red. He pulls her hair and spanks her still fucking her hard.

"That's it bitch. You're going to get my cum up your fat ass. Call me a bastard you fucking slut. I'll show you." He pants.

Then he rams in deep, and groans loud. I see his body shake telling me that his is doing just as he promised. He pumps into her a few more times before he pulls out. I watch as his cum begins to leak out of her hole before it snaps shut. Tim sits beside me, and I see his dick slowly going limp.

"Did I tell you how nice your wife's ass was?"

"I believe you did." I answer.

"Well. I kind of ruined it now."

"Don't worry. It'll snap back." I smile.

I look as she lays there with Ricky's dick still inside of her. He's limp, but its not falling out. I let her rest for a bit before tapping her shoulder to get her attention.

"Hey. Babe. We should get going now." I tell her.

"Yeah." She sighs groggily.

Ricky tells her that she can stay if she wants to, and she says that she has to get up to pee. As she sits up Ricky's dick slips back into her making her moan. He grabs her thighs holding her still.

"Don't move." He says to her. "You're waking something up."

"I feel that. It feels like your snake is going to bite my tongue from the inside." She jokes.

"You better not make it angry then."

"What if I like it angry?"

"I don't think you'd like it angry."

"Why? What would make it angry?"

"Just treat him like a plantation owner would treat its slaves." Tim announces.

"Shut up Tim." He snaps back.

"Or what?" She asks him. "Are you going to get mad? Boy? What are you going to do?"

"Don't do that."

"You just shut up, and do what you're told boy. If I want to have my fun you just deal with it, or I'll get me a better servant." She goads him.

"I'm serious. You need to stop before you say something that your white ass will regret." He says getting more angry.

"Hon, I think you better stop." I tell her.

"Why? He's just pissed because my white ass is sitting on his black dick, and he can't do anything about it."

"I'm not going to tell your cracker ass again bitch!"

"You aren't telling me what will happen if I don't boy."

He tries to push her off, but she easily deflects his hands.

"Keep your cotton picking hands off me. You don't deserve to touch me."

"You crazy ass cracker slut! Get your fat ass off me now!"

"No! I'm going to fuck this nigger dick that's in me!"

"That's it bitch!" He says pulling her off from him roughly.

I begin to stand, but Tim holds me down. I watch as Ricky pulls her to her feet by her hair before he sits on the chair pulling her on top of his lap. He begins to spank her ass until its red. Then he pulls her off, and tosses her to the floor. Again he grabs her hair, and then pushes his dick down her throat gagging her.

"Like it now bitch? Is this what you wanted?" He sneers at her.

"Fuck you nigger." She says before he again gags her with his dick.

With that he yanks her to her feet by her hair, and drags her to the basement. Tim and I follow. Ricky takes some rope, and ties her hands to the rafter raising her arms over her head. Then he uses more rope to tie her legs so that they are spread open, and she is hanging off the ground.

"I hate you." She says to him.

He walks away only to return a few seconds later holding her underwear.

"I hope you die bastard." She continues.

I watch as he shoves her underwear into her mouth, and then ties them in place with some rope silencing her. He goes to a shelf, and returns with two gator clips. I see her flinch as he pinches them onto her erect nipples. Then I see him grab what looks like a woodworking clamp, and pinch it onto her crotch. I hear her moan into the gag as Ricky runs his fingers over her breasts and back. His dick still rock hard.

He steps away for a moment, and Tim tells me that this is where it gets interesting. I am told not to interfere no matter what, or Ricky might do something to me that I may not live through. He finishes talking just as Ricky walks back in holding what looks like a thick braided leather belt. He shows it to my wife, and she shakes her head.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks her.

She nods.

"You should have thought of that before slut. Its too late now."

rabbs1972
rabbs1972
114 Followers