The Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rabbs1972
rabbs1972
116 Followers

I see his arm rear back, and hear the belt whistle through the air. It lands across her ass with a resounding smack. Then another, and another. He beats her ass with it for a good five minutes before stopping. I walk behind her to see the welts turning purple. Ricky stands in front of her, and asks if she's sorry. She looks at him through tear filled eyes, and shakes her head no.

"I didn't think so."

Then his arm swings back, and the belt comes down hard across her breasts making them sway from the impact. She screams into the gag as he spanks her breasts repeatedly smacking the clams off. I watch as they turn bright red to a deep red, and then to a purple with some blood breaking the skin. His swats eventually move lower covering her belly before reaching her crotch. The belt swings upward striking the clamp until it too falls to the floor leaving nothing to stop the belt. The time ticks by as she is spanked all over turning her pale skin red, purple, and black and blue.

When he finally stops he hauls back, and kicks her square in the crotch. Her body shakes, and I see her pee hit the floor. We all just watch until she's done, and then Ricky takes a dog collar from a bin in the corner. Its pink with diamond studs. He puts it around her neck rubbing his hard dick over her crotch as he clasps it slowly.

"All bitches should wear a collar, and you aren't any different." He tells her.

He takes the gag out of her mouth, and kisses her passionately. I see her returning his kiss with the same amount of passion. His hand runs down, and touches her pussy making her moan. I watch as he brings his glistening fingers up sticking them into her mouth. She sucks her juices off his hand willingly.

"That's a good bitch. Now when I let you down I want you to keep your hands up while I tie your tits."

She does as she's told, and he wraps the rope around her breasts tightly. Her chest turns purple from lack of blood flow. He then replaces the gator clips on her nipples. This time he hooks a wire to each clip before pulling it through the grommet in the collar lifting her breasts up. Ricky walks over to the corner turning on a bunch of lights. I see video cameras pointing to a couch. He turns on all the cameras before sitting down.

"Come here bitch."

My wife walks to him.

"Turn to the cameras, and sit on my cock with your legs spread so our viewers can see your filthy cunt."

She turns before backing up to him, and stepping up onto the couch with her feet on either side of him. I watch as she crouches down. She reaches under her crotch grabbing his dick, and holds it up while she sticks it into her ass. She moans loud as it slips into her. As soon as she is all the way onto him she leans back and opens her legs wide. He grabs her ass cheeks, and begins to bounce her on his dick.

"Play with your cunt bitch."

I'm amazed when she obeys. She has never done that before. I love it. Her moans grow louder as she fucks his dick. He grabs a hold of her hips, and pulls her down harder. I hear her skin slapping against him as they fuck. Her breasts bounce making the clips pull at her nipples, and she doesn't last long. I see her juices flow from her exposed pussy as she shakes in orgasm. Minutes later she has worked through it, and Ricky holds her halfway onto his dick as he moans.

I see his cock pulsating as he fills her ass with his cum. He thrusts it into her as she hovers her ass above him. I see his cum leaking down his dick as it pulses more. As soon as he's done he tells her to stand up. She complies. He makes her bend with her ass to the camera, and spread her cheeks. Tim and I both watch as Ricky's cum leaks from her asshole dripping down her legs. After a few minutes of watching Ricky gets up, and turns of the cameras and lights.

"That was fun." He says to her.

"I liked it." She replies as she begins to take the collar off.

"No. Don't do that. The collar stays on. This way you can remember what happened her."

"I'll remember it every time I sit down." She laughs.

"Maybe, but those with go away. This collar won't. After making me that mad you owe me, and believe me you will be paying me back for a long time."

"Oooh. I'm scared." She mocks him.

"You should be." He says smiling.

"We better get going babe. The sun's shining." I say to her.

"Wow. Time flies." She says grabbing her underwear.

"Those stay, and every time you come back you will leave without them. Both bra and panties." Ricky tells her.

She hands them to him, and we walk to the living room where she puts on her jeans and shirt. Tim watches as she dresses. Smiling the entire time. Then as we walk out the door she stops to give them both a kiss and hug. Tim slaps her on the ass as she turns to leave making her almost fall to the ground. When we get into the car I begin the drive home.

"So was that better for you?" I asked.

She just looks at me smiling. That tells me all I need to know. The rest of the drive is silent. When we get in the house we head straight to bed. I ask her if she's going to shower, but she's already putting her pajamas on before I finish asking. I strip naked, and my raging boner flops free. She stares at it.

"Is that from watching tonight?" She asks.

"Yeah. And from being with you all day too. I was thinking about bending you over the table at the restaurant, but I held back."

"That's good."

We lay in bed, and my dick brushes across her ass making me moan.

"Honey, if I wasn't so sore and tired I'd let you. I hope you understand." She tells me.

"I never said anything."

She grabs my dick making me moan louder as her finger clench it tight.

"I heard you say something, and there it is again."

She begins to stroke me.

"Oh God!" I moan.

"You like that? Then you'll love this." She says taking my dick into her mouth.

I feel her warm lips sliding up and down my shaft. I feel my balls begin to swell. She begins to moan, and when I look down I see her playing with herself as she sucks me. Her sucking grows more rapid as she nears an orgasm. I don't know how long I can hold out before I pop, but I'm loving every second of this. I've always loved her blow jobs.

It takes a little while before she moans in orgasm, and it puts me over the edge. I grab the back of her head pulling her face tight to me, and grunt as my balls empty down her throat. I feel her gulping as I shoot into her mouth. It makes my orgasm better. She moans as her own orgasm pulses through her, and we both finish together before collapsing in one another's arms. I give her a kiss, and taste my own cum in her mouth.

"Next time I'll save it for you." She laughs.

"You don't have to. I wouldn't want you to go without." I say as I hold her.

We begin to fall asleep when her phone rings that she has a text message. After she reads it I ask her what it was.

"Not much. Just Ricky telling me that we are to be at his house at six sharp tonight."

"I guess that doesn't leave us much time to sleep. We better get to it. Did you set your alarm?"

"Yup. Good night, or day, or whatever."

I tell her good night, and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

rabbs1972
rabbs1972
116 Followers