The Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know which I felt first. Adam's right hand on my right hip before he pulled himself against my back as I stood up, or the energy which gave me goose bumps all over. Regardless, the next sensation was his lips against the left side of my neck, softly kissing that spot that melts me. I closed my eyes, leaned back into him, turned my head to the left and let go of the hamper. It landed with a soft thud on the floor. His left hand came to my hip, and his right moved toward the button on my jeans. I drew in a quiet gasp and he paused for only half a heartbeat before I felt his hand slip right down the front of my pants, into my panties, then his fingers starting stroking themselves through my neatly trimmed pubic hair. I put my right hand over his to stop him. All I could muster was a faint, "wait." It's now or never. My last chance to set limits. It's not too late to turn back.

I turned around to face him; and as I did so, his hands stayed still. This caused his right hand to end up on my ass, and his left had on my right him. I reached up with both hands, and placed my hands gently on the side of his face. I searched his eyes, as he waited patiently for me to speak. After a brief moment, my head lost the battle against my heart, I quietly sighed, "oh, to hell with it," and drew him to my lips for a longing, heated kiss. Both of his hands slipped back and cupped my ass-cheeks, pulling me up to my tiptoes while he kissed me deeper. My lips parted, and our tongues danced. My nipples hardened against his chest, and I could feel his erection growing in his shorts. Adam seemed to let loose a low groan as I pressed my hips forward to size him up. I felt my passion boiling, and realized we needed to get real for a moment. I pulled my hands down from his jowls, running my fingers through his beard as I did so, and slowly pulled my lips from his.

I took a deep breath, exhaled slowly, and opened my eyes to find his examining my expression. My left hand fell to my chest, as if I needed to catch my breath, and I said, "I don't have any condoms." He answered, "I had a vasectomy. Years ago. You have nothing to worry about." With that, I returned to my tiptoes, lifted my face to his, and went in for another long kiss. Before I knew it, I was backing up toward the bed. I'm not sure if I was leading him, or if he was pushing me. No matter; once I reached the edge of the bed, his hands left my ass, traveled to my hips, and lifted my shirt up, over my head, then off. He reached to my back, unfastened by bra, brought his hands to my shoulders and pulled my straps down until my bra fell to the floor. He took one step back, looked at my breasts, and cooed, "Pink. So beautiful." And with that, he drew me into him, put his hands on my hips, and lifted me the couple inches to where I was sitting just at the edge of the bed. I used my hands to push myself backwards until I was fully sitting and could feel the side of the bed on the back of my calves.

Adam leaned forward to kiss me again. This time he started at my lips, worked his way down the side of my neck (ohhh, yesss!), down my chest, and then his mouth enveloped my left nipple. I felt like a lightning bolt struck my breast, traveled through my body and down to my sex. If this keeps up, I think his tongue on my nipple might just be able to make me cum. This is, just, wow! Something has awakened in me that's been dormant for nearly a decade, and the something is quite ravenous. I let out a soft moan. Adam must have heard me because he sucked harder. I arched my back lifting my chest up toward him, and then I felt his hands move back down to my hips. In an instant, the button to my jeans is undone, and Adam is gently pulling them from my body. I reach up to take his shoulders, and I feel my fingers try to hold on for dear life.

Now that my jeans are on the floor, Adam nudges one leg between mine, and they open around him. He comes forward, moving his mouth to my right breast, and as he leans, he pushes me back onto the bed. After a moment, he stands upright. I lift myself onto my elbows as he pulls off his shirt, then reaches for his pants. I cannot hold back a loud gasp as they drop to the floor and his engorged penis springs free. I cannot stop myself, and I quickly sit up and take his manhood with my hand. I lift my face toward his and he meets my gaze. He meets me for another long kiss as I continue to stroke his throbbing dick. I suddenly had an overwhelming urge to take him in my mouth. I push myself up off the bed so that I am standing next to him; I put my other hand on his chest, and nudge him to lie back on the bed.

He is glorious! I feel a very strong twinge of jealousy toward his wife, who has been pleasured by this exquisite piece for all these years. Adam reaches out, takes my hand from his chest, and pulls me toward him on the bed. Once I'm beside him on the bed, I lean down and place my mouth at the head of his cock. I lick the head gently, swirl my tongue around his thickness, and then take him into my mouth as far as possibly can. I feel him stiffen even more as I work my way up and down his shaft, slowly, moving my tongue around, sucking and tasting every inch of him. I don't mean to brag, but this is where my skills shine. I take his balls in my hand and gently stroke them and the base of his shaft with my fingernails. I release his cock from my mouth, and go back to licking just the head, then working my way back down. After several minutes, I feel his member start to spasm, so I continue my assault until he explodes in my mouth. I greedily lick every last drop from the head, and swallow dutifully as his impressive manhood begins to relax. Adam lets out a loud sigh, and collapses back onto the bed, spent. He whispers, "My dear, that was mind-blowing," as he tries to catch his breath. With a devilish grin, I ask, "pun intended?" He simply nods.

I get up on all fours, and begin gently kissing my way up to his navel, up to his chest, and up to his neck. Then, I lay down beside him with my head against his chest, my fingers absentmindedly tracing their way around his nipple. After a few moments, Adam collects himself, and all of a sudden, he has flipped me onto my back, and he is above me; his arms straight out so that his chest puts no weight on me, his legs in between mine, with his member against my abdomen. I feel it trembling between us, coming back to attention, and a thrill of excitement runs through me. He lowers his lips to mine, and voraciously kisses me. Across my lips, down my chin, along my neck, my collarbone, and down to my breast. He gently licks my erect nipple, and begins to suck and nip at me playfully. I can feel the heat rising in my depths.

The next thing I am aware of are his soft fingers, trailing down my belly toward my womanhood. He runs his fingers along my mound, gently sweeps between my labia, and begins to gently fondle my very sensitive clit. I draw in a deep breath, and let out a soft whimper, as I relish in the wonderful sensations his expert fingers provide. After a few moments, his lips leave my breast and work their way down, down, down. His lips, then his tongue, replace his fingers on my sensitive nub. He slides first one, then two of his fingers deep into my sex, sliding in easily. I don't recall ever being this wet before. Oh, this sensation is beyond anything words can describe. His skillful ministrations cause my back to arch as my climax starts to build. I instinctively reach for his head, to hold on for dear life as my hips begin to buck and I lose all sense of myself as my orgasm explodes from deep within me.

Once I pass the pinnacle, Adam gently pulls his fingers out of me, and starts kissing his way back up my body to my lips. He then very greedily puts one of his fingers into his mouth, licking and sucking my juices from his finger. I grab his hand, and take the other finger into my mouth, savoring the taste of my own juices. After a few moments, he leans over and kisses me with such fierce passion, I can barely contain myself. Still shattered from the orgasm, it takes me several minutes before I can do much more than breathe. Adam looks deep into my eyes again with that soul-searching gaze of his, and I somehow manage to regain my senses, calm myself, and realize that for the first time in a long time, I feel elated. I roll into his arms, put my head on his chest, and am at peace listening to his heartbeat. I steal a quick glance at the alarm clock, and realize that we still have several hours before Jack will be home.

12