The Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes! Oh my god, Chuck fuck me, fuck me hard, baby!" Barbara screamed as she came again.

Barbara's pussy gripped and squeezed the huge invading cock sending the visitor over the edge. A river of greenish cum flowed into Barbara's body. It began to ooze out the nearly non-existent gap between the visitor's cock and her pussy. The green alien cum trickled down her thigh and was washed away by the warm spray of the shower. When he finished and pulled his still multicolored cock from her pussy, the visitor turned her around and held her tightly with her face buried in his chest. The tell tale cum flowed out of her pussy and down her legs as his cock retuned to human form. By the time she lifted her face from his chest, the shower had washed the green semen away and the visitor once again wore a replica of Chuck's cock.

Chuck was in agony down in the basement. He wanted to leap up but could not even make his little finger twitch. He tried to scream but heard only silence all around him. He prayed that what he thought he heard was only a dream.

Dr. Appleton was up before dawn that morning. He retrieved his car and began following the trial around town. It seemed clear from the strong readings he got that the alien must have been in town for several days. There were traces of the element everywhere. Here and there Dennis found larger amounts indicating to him that the alien had been in those places longer. Around eleven Dennis stopped in a coffee shop. He had been so anxious to continue his quest that he had forgotten to eat breakfast. He slowly ate his sweet roll and sipped tea while contemplating what his next move should be.

The visitor sat through breakfast with the female anxious over the male locked away below them. He could sense the ever growing consciousness. He would either have to put Chuck down again or give up using his body. Putting him down again would be risky. Humans were rather frail another stroke might cause permanent damage or even death. But he wasn't ready to give up Chuck's body. The visitor was falling in love in love with Barbara. The only way he knew to continue to be with her was to remain in the form of the human male known as Chuck. However, there was an even greater dilemma to ultimately be faced. The visitor knew that even if he killed the male he could not simply assume Chuck's life and go on forever fooling the female. Eventually, emotion and pleasure would overwhelm his senses and he would lose control of his appearance. If she suddenly saw him as he really appeared without warning she certainly would be damaged. The human mind could not handle such a thing. If she did not die of fear and shock, she would most certainly be lost to insanity.

But there was a more immediate problem. The visitor had to get to Chuck to better assess the situation. However, he could not risk Barbara following him into the lower level.

"Barbie, do you think maybe you should give Cher a call? I am sure she would want to make it up with you. But she is so damn proud and stubborn she might never make the first move," He said again using Chuck's thoughts to achieve his purpose.

"I don't know, baby. She is really in a bad place. First I rejected her overture. Then she caught you and me after that wild sex thing on her sofa. Finally, that strange woman who Cher confided to me seemed interested in her split without a word. I don't know if she can move past all that so fast."

"Well it is certainly up to you. But I know you two have been friends forever. I know her too and I can't imagine she would let you out of her life because you don't want to mate with her."

As soon as he said it, the visitor knew he had made a mistake with his words. He had simply become too comfortable with the female.

"Huh, what'd you say? Mate with her?"

"Oh shit, you know me. I was just trying to use a polite word. Only other way I could think of to say it was lick her twat," He quickly answered using Chuck's thoughts again.

Barbara laughed and said, "That's the gross thoughts I expect from my nasty boy."

"Seems to me you have a dirty mouth yourself."

The visitor recalled a scene from Chuck's memory. In her youth Barbara had been pretty frank about sexual matters and her choice of words might have shocked a truck driver.

"Yeah well whatever. I ain't licking anything Cheryl has. Fuck she had to know that. You are right, I need to call her and get this shit settled."

Dennis Appleton was standing at the gate leading to the yard of a very impressive old house just outside of the main business area. The alien's marker had led him to that spot. He was sure that the alien had been in that very spot many times. He wanted to go into the yard to take readings to see if the alien might have entered the house. But he was a bit afraid that the being might still be on the property. In the end scientific curiosity beat out fear. He pushed open the gate and began taking more readings. Whatever it was had obviously been in the yard and up on the porch. Curiously the strongest reading of all came from under a window behind a bush on the side of the house. Just as Dennis came back around the front of the house Cheryl opened her door to greet the day.

"Who the fuck are you and what the hell are you doing on my property?" She yelled in a tone that might scare the bravest of souls.

Dennis not sure if he was addressing a fellow human or the alien itself answered cautiously, "I am sorry, I am Dr. Dennis Appleton. I am investigating an atmospheric phenomenon that occurred a few days ago. I found some interesting readings near your yard. I didn't mean to intrude."

Cheryl who was still in a rotten humor wasn't in the mood for any scientific double talk from some young peeping tom.

"What the fuck kind a dumb-shit BS is that ass wipe? Why the hell don't you just admit you were peeping in my windows trying to get a thrill by glimpsing my snatch?"

Dennis was totally thrown by the virulent accusation.

"Oh god no, really, I would never. Geez. Please let me show my credentials. I am a researcher at Brandon University."

His stumbling protest almost convinced Cheryl of his sincerity.

"Ok, come on up here and let me see those credentials. But be warned if I even get a thought you are making an untoward move I will kick you so hard you will be getting social security before your balls drop back down."

Dennis nervously climbed the stairs to the porch with his university ID held out in front of him. Cheryl enjoyed seeing the look of fear in the guy's eyes. Even without seeing the ID she was ready to accept that he was legit.

"So what the hell are you doing here? Investigating what?" She asked as she handed the card back to him. "By the way sorry about how I greeted you. A girl can't be too careful."

"I understand. I am sorry I didn't present myself before I went poking around your yard. What I am investigation is something that fell from the sky a few days ago."

"You mean that fireball that landed in the river up near the city? I thought that NASA and the rest of our government decided that it was just a meteorite that turned to dust when it hit the water."

"Well that is certainly the popular theory. Or at least the one offered to the public."

Dennis's explanation intrigued Cheryl. It also made her feel a little afraid.

"Maybe, you should come on in and have a cup of coffee while you explain this to me."

"Well I would like to talk to you and maybe you could answer a few questions. But I don't drink coffee."

"Come on in. It is probably still too early for a beer, but I can do tea or soda or something. By the way I am Cheryl Darnell."

"Glass of water would be great," He said as she led him into the kitchen.

They sat at the table after she got his water and her coffee.

"Now what the hell were you trying not to say out there?" She asked.

"I am not sure how much I should say, but it basically comes down to this. Either the government experts are mistaken, lying or both."

"Huh, why would they?"

"I am not sure. But I know that what landed in the river was not a naturally occurring thing. So unless it is some military test gone awry then it is what is commonly called a UFO. Our government is notoriously secretive about military accidents and UFOs."

"Ok, so say you are right. What does that have to do with Radcliff?"

"Ok, I guess I need to tell someone about this. May as well be you. Since I am sure the government won't listen. But first you have to promise you will not say anything about it to anyone no matter what you think of what I say."

"That is a hard promise to make. You might be a kook. But ok, I promise I will not tell anyone about your little conspiracy theory or whatever."

"I hope I can trust you. A lot may depend on it. Anyway, near the impact site I found a trace of an element that shouldn't be there. It seemed to me like a kind of marker, something that came from the object. Traveling along the palisades, I found there was a trail of the element that grew stronger as I moved away from the city. The trail turned sharply away from the river and led me into Radcliff."

"Ok so you followed some weird chemical to Radcliff. I don't really know what that means. More importantly I don't see what that has to do with you snooping around in my yard."

"Whatever, left the trail was out in front of your house a lot. So I checked your yard. It was there too and on your porch."

"What are you saying?"

"I think there is an alien in Radcliff and if I am right it has been in your yard. If it is ok I would like to take some readings inside the house."

She agreed and he got positive readings all over the house. They were strongest in the living room and two of the bedrooms. A third bedroom showed less of the element.

"Cheryl have there been any strangers in your house recently?" He asked clearly concerned.

"You aren't thinking that the alien has been in my house?"

"I am thinking exactly that."

She told him about the night of the storm and about Barbara and Chuck spending the night. She also told him about meeting the stranger and how she had suddenly left in the night. She did not tell him about her sexual contact with the woman.

"Would you mind walking through the house with me and answering some questions about the places I got the readings?"

She agreed and they began in the living room where Cheryl explained that the four of them had spent a lot of time together. They went upstairs and stopped in front of the guest room where the lesser readings were found.

"Whose room is this?" Dennis asked in a professional tone.

"That is the guest room where she slept."

Dennis found that curious, but did not say anything about the lower levels in that room. The next room they came to was Cheryl's. Dennis entered the room and took another series of readings.

"This is very important, was that woman in this room? Specifically, do you recall if she might have been standing right here?"

Cheryl was stunned as she realized he was indicating the exact spot where Bobbie had had an orgasm. Dennis noticed that her face seemed to grow paler as she answered his question.

All she could manage was a very weak, "Yes." "Cheryl, what happened here? I really need to know it is important, please."

"Dennis, I have to er..o sit down."

She swooned and fell into his arms as he went to help her. He helped her to the bed and then sat beside her and took hold of her hand.

"Oh god, if what you think is true then this is too awful to say," Cheryl sighed.

"It is ok, you couldn't have known what she was," Dennis said suspecting what had occurred.

"Dennis, I am a lesbian. Bobbie had an orgasm with me right in that spot."

"I am sorry to press this I know it must hurt. But did you see her naked? Was there anything unusual about her body?"

Cheryl explained that the woman had a beautiful sexy human body. She also told him about the hair.

"Well that is really only so unusual in this country. Could she have been from some other country?"

"There wasn't the slightest hint of an accent. Besides you said she was from outer space."

"Cheryl, I don't know that for sure. I could be completely wrong and there is no alien. Who knows maybe she is human and is carrying some alien spore planted inside her. You said you found her down by the river?"

"Yes."

"Do you feel well enough to talk about one more room where I found strong readings?"

Cheryl agreed and he took her down the hall to her brother's room.

"The readings on the bed in this room were almost as strong as the readings in your room. Could she have been in this bed?"

"I don't see how. Chuck was in this room. That wouldn't make any sense."

"I don't want to make you feel worse, but isn't there a chance she might have seduced him after she had sex with you?"

"God, I don't know what I know any more. But, Chuck is into my friend Barbara. She is at his house now I think. He is not the kind of guy to do something like that."

"Cheryl, did Chuck act at all different or do anything strange?"

"I don't think so. Why are you asking about him?"

"The truth is I don't know much about aliens other than what you get from Sci-Fi movies. Maybe, whatever this is we are dealing with can inhabit human bodies, or is polymorphic and can change its appearance. Maybe Chuck was never here."

"Are you trying to say that Barbara is sleeping with an alien right now?"

"No, I don't know. I don't have any answers and the readings are not making sense. There are three spots where I get the highest levels: this bed, the spot in your room where we know Bobbie had an orgasm and behind a bush under a window outside your house."

"This is crazy. I know that was Chuck that was here. I have known him nearly all of my life."

"What about Barbara?"

"Oh god. She drove down the parkway along the palisades to get here. You don't really believe that aliens are taking the bodies of my friends?"

"All I know is that I have unexplained findings. Where did Barbara sleep that night?"

"She slept in the big room at the end of the hall."

"Well if she really slept there she isn't likely the one I am seeking since I found the lowest readings of any room there. Now I need to think about the evidence and I hope you don't mind but talking aloud seems to make this kind of stuff clearer to me."

Dennis hadn't bothered to take readings under Barbara's bed where the visitor had slept. If he had he would have been astonished at the findings.

"Yeah, sure that is fine. But can we go downstairs to sit and talk. The idea that some alien sex juice is on the bed is unsettling."

They went back down to the kitchen and sat at the table.

Dennis began to lay out his thoughts, "We know that one of the spots with the highest readings is definitely associated with sexual activity. If we assume for the moment that this Bobbie did somehow seduce your friend Chuck, then it follows that the second strong reading can be associated with sex. That leaves the outdoor reading."

"You think she fucked someone out in my bushes too!" Cheryl blurted out.

"It is possible that there is more than one alien. Maybe one was watching as their partner infiltrated your home. Maybe the readings are not limited to sexual activity. It is possible that it is involves bodily fluids. The other one might have urinated out there."

"I am sorry. I do not mean to diss your work, Dennis. But this shit is stupid. You are actually proposing that one alien decided to worm her way into my home and fuck a couple of us while another one pissed in my bushes. What the fuck could they gain from that?" Cheryl said exasperated over Dennis's odd theory.

"When you put it that way it does sound pretty stupid."

Before Cheryl could agree, the phone rang. It was Barbara calling to tell her that she wanted a chance to make up.

"Of course, I want to keep our friendship too, Barbie," Dennis overheard Cheryl say.

Cheryl had not planned to tell the researcher that she was going to meet with Barbara. She knew that her friend was far too level headed to listen to all that alien nonsense. Cheryl knew that Barbara would think she was crazy for even allowing Dennis to talk about such foolishness.

"Look, Dennis, this has all been very interesting, odd but interesting. But I am going to have to show you out. I have someplace to be and need to take a shower first."

Dennis wanted to ask her to let him tag along and talk to Barbara who he deduced from the name Barbie that Cheryl was meeting. However, he figured she would deny the request since she wasn't forth coming about who she was meeting. He decided he would have to try following Cheryl.

"Oh, ok. Thank you for your time. I am staying at a place called the Olde Town Boarding House. If you think of anything else or something else odd happens please call me," He said as he stood to leave.

She agreed to do what she knew she wouldn't as she led him to the door. Dennis found a place where he could observe her door unseen and waited. His plan failed when instead of walking to her destination she decided to drive.

The visitor was pleased when Barbara left him to go meet the blond female. However, he was puzzled when Barbara told him that Cheryl wanted to meet at place outside of town. He couldn't dwell on that puzzle though. He felt Chuck's ever growing consciousness below his feet. He needed time to figure out what to do and having Barbara out of there for awhile was a good thing.

As the visitor descended the stairs to the cellar he allowed his form to morph. Chuck's façade faded away in favor of the visitor's natural appearance. The face was actually very human-like: two eyes, a nose-like protrusion in the center, a mouth with small lips, a defined jaw and chin and two very small ears. The complete absence of hair anywhere and the same streaks of color on his head that were found on his genitals were the most obvious differences. Since his species had long ago evolved away all modesty he did not manufacture any clothing just for Chuck's sake. Since he was not aroused there were no discernable genitals; only a small bump where a penis might be. As with his face and head his body was smooth and hairless. He looked a lot like a mannequin in some fancy high end department store. The visitor turned on the light and stood over Chuck. Even if he could not read Chuck's thoughts the visitor could have seen the horror in the human's eyes.

"Relax," the visitor said aloud while sending soothing thoughts to Chuck's brain.

Chuck did not understand how the fear simply disappeared. He again wondered if he was dreaming.

"I assure you that this is very real. It is regrettable that my needs have supplanted your rights. However, I must ask that you cooperate with me. I can not allow you to interfere and I assure you any attempt to do so will cause those you care about distress. You also should know that resistance on your part will likely result in your demise. If you choose to cooperate and simply relax and sleep for awhile longer than you will have your life back. All you will have lost is a small amount of time. You won't even remember the thoughts you had during the lost time."

Chuck tried to scream no. He wanted desperately to deny the request. But he could not utter a sound. His vocal cords were still frozen. Even without verbalization the visitor knew Chuck's answer.

"Human, your thoughts tell me that you are choosing death. That choice defies logic. Self-preservation is strong in your species. I have asked for only a small thing from you. Something I could simply take. I chose to be what you would call humane in exchange for what most resembles hospitality on your part. But you would fight me, even knowing you have no hope of success?"

The visitor was truly confused by Chuck's reaction. He was also intensely curious. His purpose for being was to study other species. He had encountered an unexpected quality in this human. He needed to understand why it would rather die than grant a simple request. The visitor allowed the paralysis to lessen enough for Chuck to speak as the human's thoughts had become too jumbled to comprehend.

1...45678...10