The Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speak slowly and softly. Otherwise you will cause yourself great pain and possible permanent damage," The visitor instructed.

"What?" Chuck said too loudly and immediately felt as if he had been stabbed in the throat.

"Your emotions are jumbling your thoughts. I need you to answer my questions," The visitor said sternly.

"I will answer nothing until I know what is going on," Chuck whispered. "It is foolish to resist me. Do you not yet know I can terminate your life with a thought?"

"Yes, I know. But I also know you do not want to do that and if you do you will not learn what you want to know."

The visitor felt a new concept, courage.

"Very well, I will confirm what you already think. I am a being from a distant world. What your fiction writer's call an extraterrestrial. I am sorry I do not fit any of the popular images they have concocted. I am here to do research. We do this to better understand the other species that share our galaxy."

"What right do you have to invade our planet?" Chuck asked annoyed at the alien's matter-of-fact manner.

"I have not invaded your planet. I am a visitor and my aim is peaceful. If however, my kind conducted ourselves like humans, we would simply conquer your world. We have studied your history. You are a violent species that has always conducted yourselves in a warlike manner. Can you deny that it is your species that practices rule by strength?"

Chuck had no argument for the creature that held him captive. There was no denying human history. But he knew he had to try. He was certain that the alien did not want to harm him.

"I am sure that seems like truth from the outside looking in. But you obviously do not know all of human-kind. Your scenario of our history disregards all that is good, love, family, community, compassion and caring."

"There is no doubt that there is good in your species. If not we would have long ago given up on you. However, it is clear that good is far overshadowed by the evil you do to each other. Now I have answered your question. Will you answer mine?"

"You have told me only what you are and what you believe humans are. You have not told me why you hold me captive and want my cooperation."

"I need your identity for a few days longer," The visitor said and morphed into a perfect replica of Chuck.

"Clearly as you said you don't need my cooperation," Chuck said again too loudly and paid the painful price.

"I do not wish to permanently damage you. If you resist going back into a coma that is likely to happen. I also have some things I need to know that I can not simply pluck form your mind."

Though Chuck was terrified he was also extremely pissed off. He realized he had not been dreaming when he heard Barbara having sex. Whatever the creature was that held him captive had clearly tricked her by appearing as a human. His body was being used and he wanted to fight, but there was no way to fight.

"What is it that you can't just pluck from my mind?" Chuck whimpered with as much contempt as he could inject without causing himself pain.

"Why would you give up your life to resist me when I intend you and your species no harm?" The visitor asked.

"Your intent may be honorable but your actions are not. You are doing harm. You have raped a woman that I love. In all likelihood you appeared to another human female in the guise of friendship. In the process you hurt her also. That doesn't even cover what you have done to me. What else have you done while not intending to harm? Chuck asked despite the pain caused by his raised voice.

The visitor was stunned by the human's words. He had not thought that he could be harming Barbara. The concept of raping a willing partner did not make sense to him. As for the other female he had done nothing to her. Even in Chuck's case there was no real harm done yet.

"So this bravery you show is based on some notion of protecting the females? Your male strength is no match for their mental powers. They possess powerful emotions that they use to control you even when you think males dominate this society. You are a fool to be willing to give up your existence in a futile attempt to protect those that do not need your help."

"You know nothing. All of your intelligence has led you to the wrong conclusion. I would be just as determine if it were men you were harming."

"Perhaps you believe that I am doing harm to these females you care for. But you are wrong. I would never harm the one your call Barbara that you are so concerned over. Now chose, relax and sleep well for a few days while I complete my study or cease to exist. I no longer care which happens."

"Oh my god! You are in love with her!" Chuck said horrified at the prospect.

They were the last words he would ever speak. Dozens of tiny capillaries in his brain exploded leaving him little more than an empty shell. The visitor was surprised that the human had not expired instantly. He sensed the emptiness of Chuck's mind and knew there was no hope of recovery. He considered simply hastening the end of the human's life. But even though Chuck's death was certain, the visitor could not take an overt action that would kill. It was the release of strong emotions that had caused the damage to the human. To the visitor that was easily blamed on Chuck.

Since Dennis was unable to follow Cheryl he decided to investigate the high reading behind the bushes. It was evident that someone had been there. Dennis found many breaks in the bush's branches. He also found an odd irregularly shaped spot on the ground between the bush and the wall. Instead of the mulch that was piled all around the bushes there was some strange growth. Using gloves the young researcher gathered a sample into a Ziploc bag. He didn't have the benefit of a full lab but there was some equipment in his car.

After securing the sample he decided to take some additional readings in the hopes of discovering where the alien had gone. He mistakenly followed the wrong path. Though he didn't know it he ended up down at the river where Cheryl had met Bobbie. It was seemingly a dead end. He sat on a nearby bench and mulled over in his mind what he had discovered. When he thought about the mysterious woman he realized why the trail he followed had led to that spot. He hurried back to Cheryl's house convinced that there was another trail. Back at Cheryl's house it quickly became apparent that whatever had left the element had moved in nearly every direction from the front gate. It was impossible to find another clear trail. Dennis decided to return to the boarding house and attempt to analyze the sample he had taken.

As Barbara was getting out of her car Cheryl pulled into the parking lot of Thompson's Road House. At night the place was some aging yuppies idea of an old fashioned road house. During the day they served a decent lunch for a reasonable price. But that wasn't the reason Cheryl had picked the place to meet. She knew that on weekday afternoons the place was usually all but deserted. She figured it would be best if they had a private chat. She wanted to tell Barbara about the researcher but she didn't think it was the kind of thing other people should hear about. Small towns tended to have easily frightened residents. As soon as Cheryl got out of her car Barbara ran up and hugged her.

"I am so sorry Cheryl. If there was anyone I never wanted to hurt it is you."

"Stop Barbie. It is my fault. I know you are straight. I shouldn't have wanted that so bad. Besides I think the fight was more about me feeling bad about myself than anything you did. I tried to seducing Bobbie and thought I had succeeded. Then when she disappeared I felt like an idiot. I know I was just looking for sex to use to make my hurt go away. I just ended up getting more hurt."

"God I am sorry Cher. Why didn't you say anything?"

"What could I say? I acted like a stupid slut and got my feelings hurt. How is it going with Chuck?"

"I hate to say it under the circumstance but really great. I think this might be something real."

"Wow, I really am happy for you."

They took a table in the back. After they ordered Cheryl started her story about her visitor.

"I am really glad to hear things are good with Chuck. Makes it seem what I am about to tell you really dumb," Cheryl began.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I had a visitor just before you called. He was a good looking young guy, real smart too I guess. Anyway, he was some kind of researcher and he had the weirdest theory."

Cheryl paused trying to think how to explain the theory without sounding like she was crazy.

"Am I supposed to guess?"

"Oh no sorry. You remember the other day the fireball that hit the river?"

"Of course."

"Well he thinks that it was some kind of space ship and that we have an alien right here in town."

"No shit? I thought you said he was smart?"

"He is he is a scientist; a doctor of something."

"Yeah a fucking doctor of reading too many comic books."

"Hey he was a serious guy. I doubt he ever read a comic in his life. Anyway, he said that he was sure that this alien was in my house. Even thought it might Bobbie, or maybe using Chuck's body."

"I assure you that Chuck's body is right were it belongs!" Barbara blurted before thinking better of it, "Shit I am sorry. But really that is way too Hollywood for me."

"Really is everything normal with Chuck?" This guy was pretty convincing."

Barbara didn't believe in aliens but she couldn't deny that there had been some weird occurrences. There was her and Chuck's wild nearly insatiable fuck fest in Cheryl's living room and the odd feeling she had that Chuck's cock expanded inside her when they made love. In addition, Chuck had said some rather strange things.

"Barbie what are you thinking? Has something strange happened?" Cheryl demanded.

"Um no not really. You know I haven't seen Chuck in years. There are bound to be some things that are different. Did he seem different to you?"

"Not when he was at my house. But maybe something happened later."

"Nothing could have happened he was with us the whole time. Why did that researcher guy think Chuck was an alien?"

Cheryl explained as best she could about the readings including Dennis's idea about them being sex related.

"Oh god that is so weird. I woke up that night because I thought I heard Chuck having sex. When I checked on him he was asleep. It had to be a dream."

"Well if he was having sex with Bobbie that would explain the readings and at least mean he isn't an alien."

"All it would mean is that he is a two-timing asshole and I will castrate him! Screw this alien nonsense. That guy you met is a dingaling. Besides I don't believe Chuck fucked Bobbie after what we did earlier that evening."

"Well that was pretty weird too, if your description of how it happened was true."

"I swear something came over us both. It was like we were a pair of wild animals in heat. I have never wanted to be fucked so badly in my life Cher. I had thought he would be a fun comfortable person to sleep with while I was in town, but not like that."

"What if the guy that came to my house is right? What if you two were manipulated by something?"

"That isn't possible. There are no fucking little green men in town making me want to fuck Chuck!"

"Maybe you should come with me and talk to this guy."

"I won't do that until I talk to Chuck."

"But what if he is an alien?"

"Do you know how stupid that sounds?"

"Yeah, but shit everything is too weird Barbie."

Their food came and they picked at it in silence.

When she had sat there as long as she could stand, Barbara said, "Look Cheryl I have to go talk to Chuck. I am falling in love with the guy. If there is a chance he is alien then well oh god that is too awful to even say. Come with me. We won't tell him anything about this weird researcher and his Martians or whatever. I know it just can't be, but well, fuck. Anyway the two of us can find out if he is really Chuck. If you think anything is off, I will go see this researcher guy. Ok?"

"Ok, Barbie, but we have to be really careful. If there is an alien that can take Chuck's body imagine what he would do to us if we spooked him."

"If this is real he has already fucked me, what could be worse?"

They paid the check and headed to Chuck's house.

Dennis had done every test he had the equipment for on the odd growth he found in Cheryl's bushes. There was no known plant life on earth like it. In addition the chemical structure contained several unidentifiable compounds. The young researcher was convinced that it had to be of extraterrestrial origin. He took that conclusion as proof of his theory about the nature of the fireball and the presence of aliens on earth. His immediate concern however was the safety of Cheryl and her friends. He felt that he may have inadvertently put her in danger. If they really were in contact with an alien and Cheryl was to let on what Dennis had told her the alien might have to act to protect its anonymity.

As Cheryl and Barbara discussed Dennis's theory the visitor carried Chuck's almost lifeless body up the stairs. He took the still naked former man up to the bath. He laid Chuck on the floor making it seem as if the man had collapsed as he was entering the shower. The visitor knew it was rare but not unheard of for a human Chuck's age to have a stroke. He hoped the town's people would believe it was a natural occurrence. However, that was not the visitor's biggest concern. He acknowledged the truth of Chuck's final declaration. He was emotionally attached to the female. No longer able to use Chuck's form, he did not know how he could continue the relationship.

When the women arrived at Chuck's house they found the door open but no sign of Chuck. They did not notice the small creature secreted under the sofa who was watching them. Suddenly, Cheryl felt an overwhelming urge to empty her bladder.

"Damn, I got to piss badly," She exclaimed, "I am sure Chuck won't mind."

The house only had the one bathroom so Cheryl ran up the stairs. She screamed and wet her pants when she found Chuck sprawled on the floor naked and unconscious. Barbara rushed up the stairs in a panic. Her panic turned to desperation when she saw the cause of Cheryl's distress. Even though the paramedics knew there was no hope they rushed Chuck to the hospital. The emergency room doctor didn't even bother with a respirator. Each of the woman held one of their friends hands as Chuck's body joined his mind in death.

They returned to Cheryl's house and drank wine as they mourned together. They were not alone as they talked about Chuck and the strange way he died. The visitor was once again secreted in the bushes outside Cheryl's window. He listened to every word they spoke while reading their thoughts. He soon discovered the existence of a hunter. Dr. Dennis Appleton went on analyzing the strange growth not knowing he only had precious minutes left to live. The visitor left Cheryl's yard in the form of a sleek cat. He had decided to eliminate the one who hunted him and at the same time find a new form to use to attract the object of his desire.

Using the guise of Bobbie, the visitor knocked on the door to Dennis's room. The young Ph.D. was surprised to find an attractive woman he did not know seeking him out.

"Hello, are you Dr. Appleton?" Bobbie asked in a sultry voice.

"Yes, what can I do for you?"

"Cheryl told me that you were interested in meeting me," The visitor said as he pushed Dennis back into the room and closed the door.

Dennis knew immediately that he had found the alien. He also knew it was likely that he was going to die without having the chance to reveal his discovery. He tried to scream as he fell into a heap upon the bed. But it was too late his vocal cords were already frozen.

"Don't bother, Dennis," The visitor said as Bobbie faded away and the alien's true form was revealed to the young scientist. "It is regrettable that you chose to reveal me to the female. I have little choice now. I must prevent you from spreading this story. Even though most will think you insane even if only a few believe you my work will be jeopardized."

Dennis couldn't move or protest. His emotions went from fascination to abject terror. The visitor probed the young researcher's mind. He was pleased to learn that Dennis had not spoken to anyone other than he blond female about his theories. He probed deeper and discovered that all of the research notes were in the foolish human's car. He had done nothing to protect his findings in the event of a disaster. The visitor went deeper. He was no longer in need of research information. What he wanted was the necessary information to take over Dennis's life. He discovered that there was no family to miss. There was no mate and no true friends. Dennis had been a loner. He hadn't even formed any research partnerships. When the visitor was satisfied that he knew all he needed to become Dennis, he morphed while the terrified researcher watched helplessly.

"I know you are frightened. For that I am sorry," The visitor said in Dennis's voice. "You unfortunately stumbled into something that is more important than any individual of any species. I hope in your last minutes you are at least comforted with the knowledge that you were correct in many of your theories. I hope that having seen the alien you sought so urgently will give you a measure of eternal peace that human's so crave."

"Please," The visitor felt Dennis say.

Against his own best judgment the visitor removed the paralysis from Dennis's vocal cords.

"Speak softly human," The visitor commanded.

"Why?"

"I am here on a peaceful mission to study your species."

"No, why must I die?"

"I truly regret that. But knowledge of alien existence endangers the natural order of the galaxy," The visitor lied.

He knew the true reason he was terminating Dennis's existence was to further his desire to possess the dark haired human female. His mission was all but destroyed. He wondered if he managed to win her over if his kind would allow him to simply live in peace with her. Or would they hunt him down and do to him what he as about to do the young human scientist.

"Convince me that your mission is truly peaceful and I will remain silent. Share with us teach us. Please do not do evil in the name of your research," Dennis pleaded.

The truth was the alien was at least partially correct. Knowing he was right and actually discovering a live alien was nearly enough to give Dennis comfort in the face of death. But the possibility of making great contribution to society with the help of knowledge he could gain from the alien made the loss greater than the comfort. The visitor felt the young human's thoughts and agreed in principle with his supposition. However, even if helping humankind was within the parameters of his mission his desire for the female would have outweighed benevolence.

"I am sorry, butt there are things that you can not understand at play. I promise you will feel no more pain that when you fall asleep."

Dennis was no more. The visitor quickly gathered together the contents of the room. Well after midnight when the village was quiet he took Dennis's body down to the car. He drove to river and secreted the researcher's body and belongings into his craft. The visitor kept only those things he would need to aid in his deception. His plan was to use the combined knowledge gained from Chuck and Dennis to capture Barbara's heart. The visitor knew he would eventually have to reveal himself to the human. He hoped that she would be so deeply in love that his true self would be of no consequence.

By the time the visitor returned to Cheryl's house in the guise of Dennis, the woman had consumed enough wine that they were both very drunk. Barbara had achieved her purpose, she was numb. Cheryl held her friend, secretly hoping the combination of loss and wine would lead to intimacy. She knew that taking advantage of her friend under those circumstances would be wrong. But her desires were so strong that right was losing ground.