The Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The visitor felt the strong emotions emanating from the house as he approached. Instead of ascending the steps to the porch and rapping upon the door, he retreated to his spot behind the bushes. Upon seeing the two women in night clothes embracing on the sofa he perceived an opportunity to further his purpose. He felt the blonde's desire. He felt the despair coming from the object of his desire. He also felt the odd effects that the wine had on the women. He could sense how low their guard had become. He was certain with only gentle suggestion he could convince the dark-haired one to accede to the blonde's desires and mate with her. He was equally sure, knowing Barbara's feelings about same sex mating that such an occurrence would be beneficial to his aim. In her shame and confusion she would want to prove her true self with a man. He in the guise of Dennis would be that man.

Dennis's form faded away. Once again the alien was crouched behind the bushes. He began sending gentle suggestions of desire to Barbara. The odd feelings disturbed her at first. But she did not pull away from her friend. Barbara thought she was imagining things. Surely the gentle caressing was just her friend offering comfort. Outwardly that was true. Cheryl meant to offer comfort. But in her heart she knew her actions were as much sexual as friendly. The visitor read the conflict in Cheryl's mind. He sent thoughts that what Barbara truly needed was intimacy to help her through the tragedy.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I feel so good in your arms," Barbara cooed.

"It feels good having you in my arms, Barbie," Cheryl sighed and then kissed her friend softly on the lips.

Barbara accepted the kiss parting her lips slightly, encouraging Cheryl to go further. Barbara did not recoil when Cheryl's tongue slid into her mouth. She did not know why but she wanted her friend desperately at that moment. She did not care that something that had repulsed her only hours earlier suddenly filled her with passion. She welcomed Cheryl's tongue with her tongue. Friends were becoming lovers, lines were blurring. Cheryl no longer knew what was right or wrong. She went with her feelings and desires. She told herself that if it was wrong or something Barbara didn't want then it wouldn't be happening. Neither of them had any idea that they were under the influence of an alien. After several minutes of kissing, Barbara did not object when Cheryl removed her night gown. The straight dark haired beauty lay back and for the first time allowed a woman to fondle, lick and suck her breasts. Barbara felt the tingling between her legs even as competing thoughts battled in her head. Some part of her still felt what was happening was wrong. She had no idea where her desires were coming from. She cared less and less as the pleasure Cheryl was giving washed over her body.

Cheryl had removed her own nightgown and began kissing her way down Barbara's body. She slid down onto the floor and guided Barbara into a new position. With Barbara's legs draped over her shoulders, Cheryl parted her friend's swollen labia and began to lick along the warm moist slit. Barbara felt sensations unlike any she had known before. Barbara had always loved receiving and giving oral sex with men. But there was something different about it with Cheryl. There was a gentleness that no man had ever managed. Men she had known while enthusiastic in their desire to please her always were overly aggressive in their actions. Cheryl moved slowly and there was as softness to her touch that was absent with men. The lack of facial hair alone would have made a big difference. But more than just smooth cheeks made the experience different.

The visitor took in all of thoughts of both women. Cheryl's desires and joy over finally being with the woman she had desired for so long; Barbara's discovery of new pleasures and her lingering doubt about lesbian sex. His genitals had once again emerged and grown huge. He was fondling himself much as he had done while watching Chuck and Barbara mate. He felt other things too, things he could not yet fully understand. Cheryl's mind was conflicted. A new emotion, guilt was growing. She seemed to know she was doing something wrong. Yet she did not stop. Barbara was even more conflicted. Part of her mind was screaming for her to toss Cheryl aside and end the mating activity. Part of her wished nothing more than to lie there and enjoy the mind numbing pleasure. A newer and growing part of her suggested a desire to become a more active participant. The visitor encouraged that thought as he stroked his multicolored cock.

Barbara reached for her friend. She tugged at Cheryl trying to get her to come up on the sofa. Her mind was tortured with desire and shame over the desire. Barbara wanted to lick Cheryl as she was being licked. As she writhed on the sofa with Cheryl's tongue swirling around her clit, Barbara could not understand how she could want to actually lick another woman's pussy. Her desire won over her shame.

"I want your cunt in my face," Barbara called out in a guttural, animalistic, hungry voice that startled Cheryl.

Cheryl and Barbara had always used very rough language especially for small town girls. But the idea that her sweet friend Barbie was demanding to be fed pussy in such a forceful way was shocking to Cheryl. It served to reinforce the idea that what she was doing was not wrong. She lifted her face from Barbara's sex and asked her softly if she was sure. "Oh god yes, I want to lick your pussy!" Barbara called out surprising herself.

As with Barbara, desire won out over conscious and Cheryl crawled atop her friend. The dark haired woman's face disappeared as she lustfully devoured her friend's pussy. No observer would have thought it was Barbara's first time having oral sex with a woman. Cheryl continued licking her friend as Barbara's tongue sent her into a frenzy. Feeling the combined pleasures of the two women sent the visitor over the edge. Another pool of greenish goo was deposited in nearly the exact spot where Dennis had taken his plant samples. When Cheryl and Barbara came almost as one the feelings were too powerful for the visitor. He had to disconnect from their minds. When their orgasms subsided, Cheryl turned around and cuddled up with her friend. Barbara again wanted to flee. It had happened and inexplicably she had enjoyed it, yet she wanted no more. But she couldn't simply abandon her friend at that point.

The women remained on the sofa together, soon failing into a deep sleep. Barbara's dreams were filled with guilt and shame. Cheryl's dreams were filled with happiness and serenity. The visitor did not sleep that night. He did not want to miss a single thought. Every detail was important to know if he was to win Barbara's affection. He was certain that the first part of his plan had been successful. Barbara was defiantly more venerable due to her confused feelings over having mated with Cheryl.

The visitor stood on Cheryl's front porch as the sun climbed into the morning sky. It was going to be a clear brilliant warm day. The women were still on the sofa naked. Barbara was awake but she did not want to disturb Cheryl so she remained entwined with her lesbian friend. Barbara did not know what she would say to Cheryl. She had to tell her that what had happened between them was not going to happen again. She couldn't even explain to herself why she had let it happen in the first place. Just like with Chuck on that very same sofa something had come over her. The visitor knocked on the door startling Barbara which in turn woke Cheryl.

"What the f...?" Cheryl said still groggy.

"Someone is at the door," Barbara said calmly as she untangled her legs from Cheryl's.

"Shit!" Cheryl exclaimed as she jumped up searching for her discarded robe.

Barbara was actually glad for the interruption. She was becoming increasingly uncomfortable lying naked with her friend waiting for Cheryl to wake up. Whatever had spurred her to engage in sex with Cheryl was gone. All that was left was confusion and shame. Barbara grabbed her night gown and headed for the bedroom to get dressed as Cheryl headed for the door wrapped up in her robe. Peering out the window that ran along the side of her front door, she was surprised to see a nervous looking Dr. Appleton standing on her porch. She considered him harmless so she opened the door wide.

"Dennis?" Cheryl said questioning as the visitor rocked on his heels.

He read her thoughts and realized humans considered such early visits inappropriate.

"I am sorry to disturb you so early, but I was worried about you and your friends."

"Come in then. Barbara is here. Our friend Chuck died suddenly yesterday," Cheryl explained sadly as she held the door open for Dennis.

Forgetting human custom the visitor excited asked, "How? Were there signs the alien may have done something to him?"

Cheryl was taken back by the researcher's seemingly cold demeanor. The visitor again read her thoughts and then searched Dennis's memories. He realized that he had made another mistake.

"I am sorry Cheryl. This alien thing has me so worried I am not myself. I did not mean to gloss over your loss," The visitor quickly added in a sincere tone.

"Dennis I know you are convinced of the truth of your theory, but I am not. From all appearances the doctors say Chuck had a stroke. It was a natural occurrence."

The visitor had researched human physiology and disease. He knew that stroke was not common in a male Chuck's age.

"Well I am sure the doctors know more than I. But stroke seems an uncommon way to die. I am of course assuming your friend was close in age to you."

"Yes Chuck was my age. We asked the doctors about that. It isn't common but it happens more often then we know. Being a cop is a stressful job. The doctor suggested that Chuck may have suffered from high blood pressure. They will do more checking, but Dennis I am sure he wasn't killed by an alien."

The visitor was pleased that no one would find the human's death suspicious. His plan was unfolding perfectly. When Barbara came down the visitor had trouble resisting his urge to take her into his arms.

"Oh there you are. Dennis this is my friend Barbie, er Barbara Kelly. Barbara this is Doctor Dennis Appleton, the egghead I told you about."

"Oh the guy hunting little green men," Barbara said needing to lighten her mood.

"Well not exactly. I am afraid my research is a bit more serious than hunting down Marvin the Martian," Dennis said with a smile intended to charm.

"I am sorry Doctor Appleton. I did not mean to belittle your work. Though I am not sure I believe in aliens, I would never disrespect a man's work. Unfortunately, yesterday was very trying. I am not really acting myself."

"Yes, I am sorry about your loss. Cheryl informed me about the tragedy that became your friend. Oh please call me Dennis. Doctor Appleton makes me sound like a stodgy old professor."

"Well you are definitely not old, Dennis and alien hunting doesn't seem to be the activity of a stodgy man."

Barbara had no idea why she was feeling attracted to the young researcher. She usually didn't go for men younger than herself. Even if she did she couldn't imagine feeling anything so soon after losing Chuck. The visitor read her thoughts and found it interesting that she felt attracted to him. He decided that in some way she was just feeling the same things she had felt for him when he appeared as Chuck. He hypothesized that would mean at least part of her attraction was to him and not the human he appeared to be. He knew if that was true that he was well on his way to achieving his goal of truly capturing her affections. He also felt her regret and shame over having mated with Cheryl.

"So Chuck, why the early morning visit to warn us of danger?" Cheryl asked almost sarcastically.

"I am sorry about the hour. I couldn't sleep. I am sure there is an alien. I fear that it may be targeting you," The visitor said hoping for an argument.

"You have real evidence there is an alien?" Barbara asked genuinely concerned.

"Barbie, Dennis is a nice guy, probably sincere but he is full of shit!" Cheryl interjected. "Hell first he told me that Bobbie was the alien. Fuck she probably ran away to prevent me from coming on to her again. Then he tells me Chuck is a fucking space creature. God damn it he is laying on a slab. He is dead and definitely human. Don't do this shit not today!"

Cheryl broke down crying for the first time since discovering Chuck's lifeless body. The visitor was totally confused by the thoughts and feelings coming form the blond female. She was as upset over mating with her friend as she was over Chuck's death. The guilt feelings were almost painful to sense.

"I am sorry. I did not know about your friend's death. But I never said for certain either of those people were aliens. That was mere speculation, but there is evidence that an otherworldly being or object has been in this town."

"Stop! All you have are traces of something you believe show an alien presence. If you had real evidence this town would be overrun with government agents hunting for the invaders!" Cheryl screamed.

"I didn't say they were invaders either," The visitor said in a sad quiet tone.

Secretly he wanted to jump up and down and shout his joy. Everything was working well. Soon he would have Dennis confess that there was no real evidence. But first he had to work on Barbara.

"Come on Cher, sweetie. Let's get you some coffee or something. Dennis would you like to join us?" Barbara said trying to calm her friend. "I haven't heard your evidence. But I assure I am even more skeptical that Cheryl.

Barbara wanted Dennis to stay around. She didn't think he could convince her that there were aliens about, but that was irrelevant. If talking about aliens would keep him in the house then she would listen to his nonsense. She couldn't help herself.

"Well I would love to join you if it is ok with Cheryl," Dennis said meekly.

The visitor was thrilled that Barbara wanted him to stay. He was almost equally happy when he read her thoughts about the alien theory being nonsense. He wanted the theory squashed. Once Barbara fell in love with him he would reveal the truth to her. By then he hoped she would no longer care where he came from. He was aware that human history was full of unlikely pairings in the name of love.

"No Dennis, I don't mind. It is ok. I am sorry. I guess I have been holding in my grief," Cheryl said as she fought back her tears.

The visitor knew it was more than grief over Chuck that had her so upset. As they set in the kitchen drinking coffee, the visitor tried to explain Dennis's theories. He purposely threw in a lot of pseudoscience pop culture stuff he had learned from his research to make it sound less believable.

"Geez, Dennis, all that sounds so smart. But I have to be honest, seems like something you would see in a bad horror movie. I bet there are lots of other explanations," Barbara said hoping he would keep talking.

"Well there are always other explanations," The visitor agreed.

The conversation was interrupted by the phone ringing. Cheryl answered it and spoke to someone for a few minutes. When she turned around there were tears in her eyes.

"That was the hospital. Autopsy confirms that he was a normal relatively healthy human that died of natural causes. He had an aneurysm. Doctor figures it was hereditary. His father died young too. Fuck Chuck was such a good guy! It isn't fair!" Cheryl exclaimed.

Tears began streaming down Barbara's face.

"Oh Barbie, I am sorry. God I guess you really were falling hard," Cheryl said as she took her friend into her arms.

"Oh I am really sorry; I didn't know you were more than friends. Here I am rattling on about aliens when you are hurting," The visitor said. "I should go."

"No please don't," Barbara said not really knowing why.

"Yeah, you should stay, Cheryl added, "I have to go meet the sheriff to formally identify Chuck's body. I don't want Barbie to be alone."

"We could go with you," Barbara said.

"No, you don't need to go through that Barbie. Sheriff and I are pals. I can talk some things out with him. Dennis do you mind taking care of Barbie for a bit?" Cheryl replied.

"It will be a pleasure as long as Barbara can stand my company."

"Your company is very nice. But maybe we can find another subject. Seems to me the autopsy proves Chuck was no alien. As for the rest I think they must be some other explanation," Barbara said.

"Yeah, I guess I screwed up again. Good thing I didn't try to tell NASA my ideas."

Cheryl left as Barbara was asking what screwed up again meant. The visitor told her about Dennis's previous scientific errors.

"Wow that is tuff being shunned for something you did as a student."

"Scientist aren't very forgiving I guess."

Barbara was feeling more and more connected and attracted to Dennis. It bothered her that it was happening so soon after loosing Chuck but she couldn't resist the feelings. She reached across the table and put her hand on top of Dennis's hand.

"Well I am forgiving. So we can put the alien stuff behind us. Come to think of it, I am glad you were on that hunt. If not I would have never met you," She said.

"I am glad too. Finding you is much better than finding an alien."

Barbara was beginning to worry that there was something wrong with her. She had a growing desire to have sex with Dennis. Which in and of itself wasn't a terrible thing. He was cute with a hot body. He was also charming and funny. But coming so soon after Chuck's death and her sudden desires with him as well as what had happened with Cheryl made it weird. In two days she had fallen in love with Chuck after having had uncontrollable urges to fuck him. Then he dies and an undeniable urge to do something she still thought was undesirable with Cheryl came over her. Worse she had actually craved licking pussy. She felt a little sick as she recalled that bit of the weekend. To top it all off though was she was feeling horny and thinking about going to bed with a man she had barely known for two hours.

"Is something wrong, I mean other than the obvious?" The visitor asked.

"No not really, I am just having some strange feelings."

"Well I am sure that is normal with what you have been through this weekend."

The visitor knew exactly what she was feeling. He was so excited he was having trouble not just picking her up and taking her to bed.

"I guess, but the whole weekend had been a bit strange. It would be easier if you had found aliens to explain some of it."

"I think we earthlings can be plenty strange without alien help."

"Yeah you are right, but still..."

"I probably shouldn't tell you this but Cheryl told me about your first night in town. You know about you and Chuck and the sofa."

"Oh shit, she didn't! That is so embarrassing."

"I don't think so. Just shows passion. It happened to me once. I think when something is right you know it. I am so sorry you lost Chuck."

He squeezed her hand as he looked deep into eyes.

"Did things work out with you and the woman it happened to you with?" Barbara asked intrigued.

The visitor was improvising on a story from Dennis's memory. He knew he had to be careful not to over embellish.

"Well I had only known her a few days when something like what came over you and Chuck happened to us. It was like we just had to have each other. We weren't interrupted so we stayed in bed alternating between making love and resting for nearly twenty four hours. We didn't even bother to eat. Sex, showers, sex in the shower and an occasionally bathroom break was all we did. A few days later we moved in together."

"Are you still with her?"

"No life didn't let that happen. We were grad students at the time in different fields. Our research separated us after about a year living together. We both agreed that our love was strong enough to stand the separation. We planned to spend the rest of our lives together. She was an anthropologist and went to Africa to study native peoples. I was here working on my big failure as it turned out. I was supposed to go visit her when all the shit happened with my experiments. I couldn't leave. There was some kind of revolution where she was. She got killed trying to save native children from slaughter."