The Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------HIM------

I laugh as I see your worthless attempts to craw away from me. You know what will happen, you don't want it and still you are wet. Your body needs it and you know it.

I kneel down and slid my tongue across your pussy, ending at your asshole. This relaxes you a bit and makes the little hole a bit wet.

My dick is throbbing and it awaits its entrance to this virgin ass. I have never been harder and it makes it even better. But now it time.

I guide my cock in your hole. And you feel it. I start by brushing it.

Again and again. Until I hear a moan. You are ready.

I stop. I slap you ass and I come into full speed with all my length.

In your pussy.

You scream. And you orgasm. Just like that. I am inside you and I feel every muscle clenching into my hard dick. You need me as much as I need you.

I let you calm a bit and I pull out as quickly as I had come in.

And I know what you are waiting.

So I stick it again. Hard. Quickly. But this time in your little virgin tight asshole.

This time it is only pain. I head you scream and curse. So I slap your ass. Each time you curse I slap.

And I wait. Deep inside you. I know that the moment the pain leaves you will feel pleasure. And that is the time I will strike.

I wait. And I hear the moan I was waiting. So I just reach down, with one hand I pinch your nipple and with the other your clit.

And you orgasm again. Harder. And that is the moment I pull out and come back in your ass full speed.

And you try to trash around but you can't.

You are in the verge of faint. I reach down your pussy. It's wet. You need more. And I give it to you.

i start pumping into you. In your ass. And sometimes I go out and ram into your pussy,

And I keep going. And you keep orgasming. I have lost count.

And I continue to slap you and pinch your nipples. And you are in nirvana.

But I feel I come close. So I stop. I untie you quickly and turn you around. I remove the blindfold and I start fucking you calmly and deeply, looking at your ass.

I kiss you hard just a bit before I am ready.

And it comes. I stand up, look at you and in a magic moment we cum together. And cum. I am deep inside you. Inside your body, inside your mind. Eyes locked. And when the last orgasm leaves your body you faint.

------HER------

I moan as I feel your tongue sliding across my dripping pussy, and as it reaches my asshole I strangely get a feeling of excitement. I can feel my muscles relaxing, despite my fear.

I feel your dick replace your tongue and I wince, expecting for you to go straight in. But you don't. With each brush, my excitement builds more and more until I can no longer hold it in and I moan. I find myself close to the edge again. I expect you to enter my ass at any second, and to be as slow and gentle as you had been in the last few seconds. But neither happens

Without warning, you're deep in my pussy filling me up. Your dick feels larger, and I instantly orgasm as your full length is pushed in. I will you to stay there, trying to hold onto you through clenching my muscles. But it's no use. You leave as quickly as you had come. I hadn't even taken a full breath before you're in my ass

I feel like my body got torn in two. Everything else fades away and my whole world becomes your dick in my ass, and the pain radiating from it. I scream and curse at you, tears threatening to leave my eyes. I feel your hand make contact with my ass, but I hardly notice it. I curse at you again and again, fighting against the ties holding me in place. My voice becomes hoarse from my screams, and the pain in my ass gradually gives way, and I begin to feel the harsh stings of your slaps. I notice they're in sync to my curses, and I bite my tongue. As the pain fades away, a new feeling comes through, and I let out a small moan.

I feel your hands on my nipple and clit, pinching both of them, drawing out another orgasm from my weak body. My legs tremble, struggling to hold me up as you start to pump in and out. The pain is building up again, and I try to move but I can't.

You're switching from my ass to my pussy, and a cascade of orgasms comes over me, one after another. I become unaware of anything but the pure pleasure I'm feeling. It feels as though I might collapse when you untie me and turn me around, taking off my blindfold.

I feel you slide back into me, gently this time. Your thrusts are calmer and you lean over me. Our mouths make contact and I have barely enough strength to kiss you back. My untied hands come weakly to either side of your face, but you stand up, towering over me.

I watch you, looking into your eyes. I feel your dick convulse in orgasm, and another one comes over me, but I don't break eye contact with you. As soon as my orgasm fades away, the world goes black.

------HIM------

I look down at you. You have had so much in an afternoon that I didn't thing you would make it this far. I bend down, kiss your forehead and caress your hair.

I pull out and take a paper towel to clean up a bit. I look at you. So peaceful.

I carry you wedding style and for a moment I think you are back. But you slumber again into nothingness. I take you to the shower and together we go down the hot water, washing us. I wash you first them me. Nothing fancy. As I step out from the shower I feel you hug me. I look down your face. You have a lovely smile on. I dry us quickly and take you to the bedroom again. I quickly change the sheets to clean ones and I put you in the bed.

I let you sleep while I continue my work.

After I am done I return to the bed and lie down next to you. You feel my presence and come closer and I hug you. I take you into my arms, caressing your hair.

After some time I feel you start coming around and I wake you up with a simple soft kiss on the lips. You smile and open your eyes and look straight at mine.

"You were wonderful," you say.

"There is more," I say softly and for a moment I see you tense but one laugh from me makes you soft again.

I stand up and motion you to stay there.

And I bring what I have down.

I bring a tray of food. An orange juice and an omelet with cheese and green and red pepper. Alongside with a red rose.

I put it in your legs and kiss you. Slowly and passionate. I deepen it a bit and I pull up.

You want more and you frown. I chuck your nose with my finger and I give you the orange juice. In no time there is no more. And I start feeding you. Looking at your eyes, kissing you from time to time.

After the meal is over I let the tray to the floor and I cuddle with you. Just holding you. And caressing your hair. I feel you relaxed.

"How was it?" I ask.

"Amazing!"

"Then the next you will love more," I say and I kiss you deeply.

------HER------

I fall into a deep sleep, barely aware of what's going on around me as I sleep. Images from the day flash through my mind and I smile at them. In just an afternoon this man went from stranger to lover.

I wake up cuddled in your arms, my body small and curled up close next to yours. I try to stay still and savor the moment, but I feel your lips on mine and I smile. The kiss is soft, so unlike those from before, but just as enjoyable. As your lips leave mine, I smile and look up at you, surprised how easily I can look into your eyes now without fear.

"There's more," my body stiffens and my heart races. Even after my long sleep, I knew I wouldn't be able to handle any more just yet. You laugh and I relax.

I watch you get up and retrieve a tray of food as I suddenly become aware of just how hungry I was. I look at you and lean to you, giving you a kiss of thanks. You press harder against my lips and I bring up a hand to caress your cheek. But you come away too soon and I frown at you, feeling deprived of our moment together.

You help me get down the breakfast, and once the juice is gone and the plate is clean, I cuddle up against you, feeling your hard, strong muscles against my delicate, soft skin. I close my eyes, feeling safe encircled in your arms. I press my body against yours as you kiss me deeply one last time.

12