The Visitor

Story Info
A visit from a half-brother shakes up lesbian household.
2.3k words
4.11
18.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsBeaX
MsBeaX
4 Followers

The Visitor

"I have to tell you something."

I didn't know if I wanted to hear it. We'd just finished dinner, the latest in a series of elaborate isolation feasts, and we hadn't even gotten to dessert. The last few weeks had been as perfect as was possible in the middle of a global disaster, but I had a feeling whatever she was about to say was going to blow it all apart.

"It's about Matt."

"Okay."

Matt was her half-brother. They'd been raised together on and off, throughout her mother's and their father's tumultuous relationship. Esther had pretty much cut contact with both him and her father after she graduated from college and moved out here. I'd hardly heard her mention Matt until the other day. He and his girlfriend had split up, he was out of work. Could he stay with us for a few weeks until he got back on his feet? I saw no reason to refuse. We had an idyllic existence out here, dyke paradise. A cosy cabin at the foot of the mountain, jobs that we could comfortably do from home. Our relationship was still hot, but easing from that "sex round the clock" feel to a slow burning comfort. She knew how I liked to hold her face against my tits until she was struggling for air, I knew how she liked her pussy slapped just before she came. We had good neighbours who left baskets of apples and fresh made bread, but didn't intrude upon our privacy.

"Matt and I lived together for a bit," Esther tells me now. "I never mentioned it, because I kind of just wanted to forget it. But I was 19, he was 22, and there was this weird tension between us, that ended up making it impossible to keep living together."

"Like, a sex tension?"

"Yes," she says, her voice cracking a little with shame. "Like that."

"Okay."

"I need you to know that it's not a big deal. I was young, figuring out my sexuality. He's the only man I've ever really fantasised about. I don't want to get all Freud about this, but it's probably tied up with not having a stable male figure in my life, and you know, he's a very gentle, but very manly person. I felt safe, or whatever. Safe enough to think of him in that way. And I guess he felt the same. Staying in the same house together, my cunt was throbbing just knowing that he was in the next room. I'd press my ear up to the wall, listening for sounds of him."

She paused, looking for signs of my reaction. I didn't want to let on that when she said "cunt" my own pussy had twanged in response and I was very aware of the seam of my jeans pressing near my clit.

"Nothing ever happened," she said. "One night he let me give him a back massage, because he was working in orchards at the time. I took my shirt off and lay myself against his back. The next morning, he left. Later he emailed and said it was too much temptation for him, he had to go. I felt so ashamed, Naomi. Even more than me, he's searching for a stable family. I should have been able to give him that. Now's my chance to make it up to him. Please say it's okay."

"It's okay, Est. It doesn't really bother me. I get that these things are complicated. It's fine, we'll be a happy little family. Wholesome mountain living."

"Thank you, my love." She tips her tear blotched little face up to mine. I kiss her lightly, resisting the urge to lay my hand on her throat the way she likes, suck on her tongue. I don't what her to know I'm turned on by what's clearly a traumatic story for her. While she does the dishes I go to the bathroom, lean myself against the door and quickly unzip my jeans. In less than a minute I've come, thinking of my sweet girl at 19, obsessed with her big, strong brother.

Matt arrives the next day, and we're all very polite. He's friendly and engaging, quickly unpacking and making his room his own. He's brought a couple of bottles of good whisky and a box of some excellent New Zealand Pinot Noir. "Just happened across it," he says, with a wink.

I watch them for signs of unnatural affection, but maybe they're too aware of their last meeting. A brief hug. I let them spend the afternoon catching up, taking my laptop up to our bedroom to work. Our room is at the top of the house under the eaves. There are windows at each end, one overlooking the small yard, the other filled with the stony face of the mountain.

I've just put my laptop aside and am about to take a quick nap when Esther appears. She's got that lightly flushed look she gets when she's excited.

"Good catch up?" I ask.

"Yeah, it was nice. I think it's going to be okay. He's doing really well. He's happy that I'm so happy with you. Thinks you seem 'cool'."

"He's got good taste."

"Mmmmm."

She's tracing my tattoos, a classic signal that she wants to get fucked. I lie on my back and indicate that she should straddle my hips. I move my hips up and down slowly, teasing her with the blunt pressure of my cunt against hers.

I become aware of a sound outside, someone chopping wood. Matt, no doubt trying to be a good houseguest, chopping wood for our fire. I match my thrusts to the swing of his axe. Esther turns her head towards the window, almost unwillingly.

"What can you see?"

"Matt's chopping wood," she whispers.

Thwack, thwack, thwack.

"What else?"

"Naomi, please, I can't. I can't watch him."

"Get off me."

She rolls off, and I lie her on her stomach. I pull her sweatpants and panties down so I can grab at her pale plump ass.

"Esther," I whisper. "He's taken his shirt off."

She moans underneath me. I've found her wet centre and I'm making tiny little entries into her with two fingers, my other hand holding her face into the mattress.

"He looks so strong, darling, like he could pick you up and swing you over his shoulder. He looks like he'd be so gentle with you, like this." My fingers are barely moving in and out of her, just to the beginning of the nail bed, but they're soaked to the knuckle.

"Do you think he has a big cock?" I ask her. "A big, red, cock for you to suck?"

"Oh no, Naomi, I can't..." she moans, but she's thrusting her ass upwards, trying to get more of my fingers inside of her.

"Esther," I ask. "Do you want the cock?"

"Yes! Yes, I want it!"

There's hardly time for me to grab it from the beside drawer, no time to get the harness. She's on her hands and knees, legs apart and ass lifted so I can see the whole pink spread of her cunt and her tight asshole. I grab her chin and shove the dildo in her mouth, move it around a little roughly. "Is that his, Esther? Is that his cock?"

"Yes, Naomi," she says through her mouthful, drool coming out the sides of her mouth. I shove the now wet and warm cock inside her, she's frenzied as she tries to get it deeper inside her. I've never fucked her this hard with it. I push downwards slightly, and it must hit the right spot, because she comes with a loud yelp, then is scrabbling to get my shirt undone so she can suck on one of my nipples while I stroke her hair and her breathing returns to normal.

"Thank you, my love," she whispers.

I know I've crossed some line, broken something open that should have remained shut. The tension in the house rises like a room in a ship flooding. We can barely keep our heads above it. Matt can't know about us watching him while we fuck, but he feels something. He can barely look at Esther, blushes whenever she hands him something. He goes for long walks on the mountain. Late at night he does push-ups in his room and we can hear the grunt of his effort through the thin walls.

On the Wednesday our neighbour Sally drops off some butter she's made.

"Thanks so much," I say. "This looks so good."

"Almost as good as the handsome young man you've got living here," she says. "Although, I guess it doesn't matter to you."

After lunch Matt goes for his customary walk and I pull Esther onto my lap.

"Relax for me," I say. "He'll be gone for hours."

I drag my fingers through the butter Sally bought, smear it across Esther's mouth until it glistens. She's gone all soft in my arms, the most relaxed she's been in days.

I lift her shirt and pull her sports bra up, exposing her tits, hard in the cold air. I rub butter on them too, rolling her nipples lightly between my fingers. Her legs are open now, she's moaning under my touch, all her tension gone. I feel, rather than see, a shadow, and when I look up, Matt is standing in the living room window, a few feet away, watching us with a pained expression on his face. There's a man who's going to die if he doesn't get what he wants, I think.

Esther feels my attention and gasps as she sees Matt. She quickly goes to leap off my lap, but I hold her in place. "Come in here," I say to Matt, and in the thirty seconds it takes for him to get through the front door and into the lounge, Esther has relaxed again.

"Kneel here," I tell him.

He kneels between Esther's legs, like he's waiting for a lesson.

I resume stroking and lightly slapping her tits, noticing his heavy breathing. When I move my hands to her pants, they both moan. I yank Esther's sweats down to her knees. "Pull them to her ankles," I say. He does so, without touching her at all.

Now her beautiful velvety pussy is level with his face and I think it's almost too much for him. I plunge my fingers into the butter once again, rub them over her clit. She's so hot and so wet. I keep putting my fingers in the butter, then into her pussy. She starts raising her hips to get them deeper, bringing her cunt closer to his face. He makes no move closer or further away, but he must be able to smell her now, that salty bready smell she has. I take my fingers out of her and she moans in disappointment. They both watch as I run them under his nose, then over his lips. "Open," I tell him. He does, and I put my fingers inside his mouth which is as hot and ravenous as her cunt. He sucks them clean of her. She's desperate to come, I can tell, so I put my fingers back inside her and press up in the way that I know from experience that might make her come and squirt at the same time.

Sure enough, in a few seconds my efforts are rewarded, and I watch as she gushes all over her brother's upturned face. He opens his mouth, gulping, like he's dying of thirst.

After that we make no pretence. There is no hiding from the raw desire between them. I don't feel threatened by it, I feed off it. I facilitate their desire. There are unspoken rules. He is not allowed to touch either of us. They cannot be physical without me present. He can only watch. I dole out access to Esther like she's a sugary treat. Long drawn out fuck sessions become the focus of our days.

I've got the harness on, our biggest dildo attached. Esther is on her knees, roughly sucking on it. She fellates like a lesbian who's never eaten a real cock, rough, with lots of teeth. Matt watches as I thrust my hips, driving the cock deeper into her mouth. His hands move to his belt. "I have to, Naomi," he says. "Please let me jerk off to her."

I sit him on the couch, bend Esther over it. I get behind her, start fucking her gently, slowly increasing the force. Every time I thrust the cock deeper into her, her breasts swing towards Matt's face, almost grazing his open mouth. His hand is white-knuckled around his cock, which I note, is almost as big as the cock I'm fucking Esther with. "Tell me when you're about to come," I tell him.

Esther is moaning with every thrust. I put one hand around her throat and whisper in her ear: "Would you like your brother's hot cum inside you?"

She moans again. "Yes, Naomi, please. Please, please."

"Now," Matt says, breathing hard.

I put my hand under his cock, feel the pulse and resulting heat as he comes into my hand. I slide the cock out of Esther and use my cum-soaked hand on her instead. She's so wet and open from the dildo, it doesn't take long for four of my fingers to slip inside her, then there's just the sound of her panting and the rhythmic suck of her cunt until she comes and collapses on the floor at my feet. I curl myself around her and we all nap in the late afternoon sun.

A few days later, Matt's girlfriend rings and asks him to go back. He leaves before we wake up one morning, leaving a note like he did to Esther all those years ago. This time though, he leaves a little postscript: "See you for Thanksgiving? X"


MsBeaX
MsBeaX
4 Followers