All Comments on 'The Visitor'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 250 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 3 years ago

Dope story, Mr. 1957. Write another, please. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay story. DNA is the queen of the bitches! I did expect the story to contain more about his biological family. Maybe he goes to Magnus's wife and tells her that her husband is a cad? Does he meet with all his half brother's and sister's to share his knowledge with them? Why did Genevieve come with Magnus in the fist place? Just to look at her half brother? While I appreciate the fact that these stories go whither the author wants, I felt more of this story should have included the step family. And what about the possibility of Alex suing Magnus or his estate for back child support? If for no other reason than to embarrass him? Thanks for the story. CHEERS!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Wow

A forty year cheating cunt. What a despucabe human being. Die in pain. Figuratively anyway.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
I am not sure that I liked this

But, you presented the issues well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a do over. Don’t remember who has this same story line on this site. Still a good read. LOVE. Slap hapy papy #9

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

He was the fall back plan. She wanted to have ken doll’s baby when Ken went off with Barbie, and the regular joe raised her kid.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Wasn’t Drew showing disrespect to Alex by getting in touch with his half sisters?

He had already taken the decision not to tell Alex about Magnus, to let sleeping dogs lie, yet after everything blew up, he took a step which could only hurt Alex, to meet people with whom he had no connection other than the sperm donor.

Of course, Drew did his part in blowing up the marriage, too. He didn’t need to tell Alex all of the details Magnus had told him, and the detail that his mother might have left Alex for Magnus, 38 years ago, was a marriage killer.

Of course, my snarky part says that Alex and his stupid Ancestry search winds up showing that he fathered a son with some random chick 36 years ago himself.

We are all sinners, but in Mr 1957’s world, Traci never has her sins forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Magnus is/was a vain, selfish bastard. He intentionally threw a grenade into Traci’s marriage for no good reason. “Oh, I have early sings of dementia”! Horse shit! More like, “Oh, look how great I am - Son!” Vanity, pure and simple. Traci is certainly no better, just a vain and selfish bitch. And, given her behavior after the divorce, I find it difficult to believe that there weren’t similar incidences during the marriage. Two not very likable characters!

Not so sure about Alex and Traci’s daughters either. “Observing their fathers’ resolve in pursuing a divorce, they didn’t push too hard for a reconciliation” to paraphrase the author. Translation - they want to protect their inheritance!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 3 years ago

Hook always tells a good tale. The evil men, and women, do live after after them, as this wife discovered. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"he was such a beautiful man I really wanted to have his baby..." What a miserable bitch. Not sure what's to like here. All of the characters are pretty stupid, in various ways.

WellplayedsirWellplayedsiralmost 3 years ago

Just a great story, I have always enjoyed your works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty good. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don’t know what I expected but it kinda fizzled out at the end

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

A good story well told. It remains incomprehensible to me how people can cope with such a life lie and then believe they can determine how the life of the betrayed partner has to look like. You clearly show that she not only had an affair with the result of a child, but that she left her husband 38 years ago and only because her lover didn't want her she stayed. The decision of the betrayed husband was consistent and logical!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds pretty real to me. No exaggeration, no hyper-BTB, just plain reality. Made a good read. Well done.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

Good

Was hoping they'd stay together, but Traci didn't seem remorseful at all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gritty and realistic. Great story!

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Tis decent, but something feels off. Maybe Magnus' cavalier attitude about the whole thing, and no one ever calling him out on the fact that every action he took was for his own benefit, regardless of who it hurt. Feels like Alex should've booted him out of his office instead of hugging him. And the rushed ending, which went 'They divorced, she was miserable, he made out alright' feels a little pat as well. Might be a bit harsh, but only judging compared to some of Hooked's other stories, which are top-tier.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

Another good story, well done!

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Seems Magnus was a selfish bastard right up to the end. What he did was extremely cruel. He had no right whatsoever regagardless of his mental state. Interloper is the right term.

As for the marriage, I usually believe marriages can survive infidelity. I see it all the time. However, Alex isn't wrong, Traci didn't chose him, she wanted to leave him broken and run off with the professor. That's a hard pill to swallow for anyone, knowing they were a fall back. I can see both sides on this one but honestly, I couldn't blame the husband for divorcing on that reason alone. I would also point out that I didn't really observe that Traci was sorry for what she did. Deal breaker

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956almost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it a bunch! Nice story. Thanks

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956almost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it a bunch! Nice story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm new to this author. But have read several Traci stories. Curious about whether there are any Traci stories in which the couple reconcile. Does anyone know? Thank you if so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Traci was completely wrong in what she did. And I would be hurt as the MC was about her planning to leave him. But I also think, it was almost 40 years ago! People make stupid decisions when young. And she's been faithful ever since.

I could see him being angry, distraught, maybe even leaving her for a while. But to just divorce? I think that's too great a loss for all involved over a decades old indiscretion.

It just doesn't seem like either Traci or Alex really ended up happy. She definitely didn't. And he is having fun but admits he misses her. They had what they and others felt was a great relationship. I don't think that should've been thrown away so quickly.

stev2244stev2244almost 3 years ago

Yet another very good Hooked story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t understand why Janice the youngest of Traci’s kids would fight against the divorce.

Should have included a conversation with Alex explaining that if Magnus had chosen Traci over his own wife the divorce would have happened decades ago and she would not have been born.

Would have made the story more interesting if Janice turned against Traci and pushed her to sign the divorce papers.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

When I saw Hooked1957 had a new story, it made me smile.

When I finished reading it, I was still smiling.

But it was a very sad, tragic ending to what seemed to be a marrage made in heaven.

That is what lies does. No matter how many dust it accumulated once it surfaced from the dust it is an artifact, evidence of what was. And it does hurt.

/

I could not blame Alex what he did. Well, riding the Harley-Davidson around is nothing to blame about. But if I were Alex, because of my Christian faith, I would have to forgive that cheating wife. Seventy-times-seven times Although divorce is an option given by the Law of Moses -- GOD prefers forgiveness. Yes I would have to forgive. BUT I will buy a Harley-Davidson (if I could) and NOT LET THE CHEATING WIFE ride on it -- EVER!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

If I were Drew, I would go see or call the bio father and let it out on him how he ruined Drew's parent's marriage all because of his hubris' to see his sperm-turned-into-son and let him know proudly that he successfully made Alex a clueless cuckold for 38 years.

That stupid Magnus should have let it rest.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

so according to some of you....Traci should be honored for be a cheating slut or at the very least be forgiven. WHY?

She cheated for a year, had another man's baby and ended her husbands blood line. He has no son's you dumb asses. His family tree ends while Mag's continues because of a selfish slut trying to lay blame on her husband. The son redeemed himself in my eye by telling his dad the truth. Its seems the lot of you don't think he deserves that.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 3 years ago

"But it was so long ago," says the cheater.

"Not to me," says the betrayed spouse.

A 5* story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Why would bio dad wait so long to contact him just to dump a grenade in his lap and never contact him again? How did he even know how and where to contact him?

What would be the point?

In fact, the idea that you would even introduce him was idiotic since you were going the whole DNA route anyway.

And any man who is seconds away from assaulting and murdering his wife for an affair 37 years earlier is NOT slow to anger. And doing 7 shots of liquid courage would only serve to allow himself the privilege of killing his wife.

You could have done a lot with this, explored a variety of scenarios but going with the usual: “slut wife bad, cheated husband gets revenge by having sex with younger, hotter women and everyone loves him” is over used.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, thanks the read!

Knowledge changes everything. Just because it took 40 years to discover a significant piece of information about your life doesn't mean you should ignore it. A life time based on a huge lie and deception by Traci. She would have left Alex but Magnus rejected her so she stayed with Alex because she didn't have a better option so she settled for her plan B a life of convenience. Except, she took Alex's choice in the matter away from him by never confessing her infidelity and her original plan to leave Alex and forced Alex into raising her dream man's child. I think Alex's epiphany he had while shaving was that he had to act upon this new knowledge about his life if he expected to live a true authentic life. His previous life for the last 40 years were built upon lies, deception and betrayal. Knowledge forever altered and changed his perception of his past and it was now time to rebuild his life with knowledgeable decisions of his own making.

illjoyilljoyalmost 3 years ago

Lol consider it a win when Mr.RR is critical of your story

robinhodrobinhodalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, but I seem to be the only reader who would like the marriage to continue. Because:-

1. Having enjoyed a very long and happy marriage myself, I can't imagine any revelation about my wife's long ago past that would force me to end it, and spend what's left of my life in sadness. ( I also can't imagine her having done what Traci did. But then it's imagination that creates these stories.)

2. Traci doesn't seem to be consistent with herself. Now, I realize that Traci is exactly what Hooked wants her to be, but could she really be the perfect wife for all those years in that condition? No idea, I only asked.

That's what a good story should do - make us think, consider, ask.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

I wonder how many secrete cheating histories are out there between older couples. I'd ask my wife of 45 years, but I don't want to know now. Ignorance is bliss, let sleeping dogs sleep. But.....if I did discover that something......I'm outa here.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

He hasn't been in his life for 36 years, why should his on-coming dementia change that?

\

"It probably would have been easiest just to abort the baby, but you know I don't believe in that." - But she believes in infidelity?

\

@RR, Alex had no problem with Drew reaching out to his half-sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I must have logged into a derelict website, I couldn't seem to find a story here. This sucked.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Another well told tale! Great narrative and you really laid out a cast of characters and scenarios that were believable, allowing us readers to buy into your world for a bit. There are a couple things I would have done different - although implied she knew, I would have made sure Magnus' wife knew of the situation. Mutual assured destruction, so to speak. I also would have felt better if Alex found someone to share his twilight years with. (The part of contemplating divorce late in life was something that hits close to home for me, although my situation was not infidelity.)

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 3 years ago

Overall a good story, but it seems to taper off weirdly at the end. It feels like there should be more at the end ...Drew meeting the half-sibs, Alex in his new life, how the sisters deal with the divorce & life after.

Or maybe I'm just reaching. Still, a very good read as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not much to this one. This story has been done before and better, including stories by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good story. Magnus was certainly a conceited asshole.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

@ReedRichards

Drew played no part in the demise of the marriage. Alex insisted he get the DNA test

Also, Drew needs to know his real father's side of the family for medical info. I mean right off the bat he knows dementia could be a future health issue.

uk_writer_53uk_writer_53almost 3 years ago

Nothing to do with loving wives, just another women hater writing a cheating wife story. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked this one. Fairly unique take on the cheating slut trope. Yeah, there was a lot of the typical shit we see so often in these stories. Man's pride, better with or without her, Ilove only you. I liked his explanation of his revelation that he couldn't look at himself in the mirror if he rolled over for the acts she committed against him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't get why Drew would want to contact his half-sisters. The only thing they have in common is their biological fathers, who Drew hates. Although, I've also never really understood why adopted children are often so interested in learning about their bio parents either I have relatives that I have no interest in because we hardly ever meet outside of extended family events. So never understood why someone would be interested in people they never interacted with just because they have similar DNA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a difficult position for a son to find himself in. Once the genie was out of the bottle he owed his father the honesty his mother hid from them both. Thank you for a great story.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You know he ends up alright, maybe a lawsuit after the divorce to recoup the cost of raising him give his son a little bit and enjoy a better happier richer retirement. A good healthy old man with some.money can pull plenty and still find love. While Traci lives in the past see and understanding the damage espicallu when one of her daughter marries a cheater change their views. Especially when mom says it was 1 time.mostake we can raise his child no harm no foul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is bad logic to these stories! If Alex hadn’t impregnated Traci, Drew won’t have been born! Drew should be thanking his lucky stars that his mother did cheat!

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 3 years ago

3* Rushed ending. Always minus two stars for MC vomiting and crying. Standard LW crap indicative of mediocrity.

PierremanvisPierremanvisalmost 3 years ago

Just spent a lovely, entertaining, 15 minutes. So enjoy this author. Keep on contributing .

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Gave you a firm 5 stars. But I truly expected after Alex went out and had his year or two of riding his motorcycle for him to get back with his wife.

But he was right, he was her fallback, the plan 2. He needed to divorce her to look himself in the mirror. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

she should have went his wife and told her what happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, well written. Why didn't Alex go after Magnus in the courts? Expose him for the womanizer that he was and get your $$$$$$ back from raising Drew.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

well done, nice story.5⭐

the arrow hurts the moment it passes through your body, not the moment it was shot from the bow.

thank you for sharing your talent.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Outstanding Hooked!!

"We are all sinners, but in Mr 1957’s world, Traci never has her sins forgiven." - ReedRichards.

Traci was not forgiven for her sins ReedRichards because Traci was not the least bit remorseful nor sorry about what she did. Even after 34 years she still cherished and loved the memory of her YEAR LONG affair ending in her getting knocked up by another man that she would have left Alex for if he wouldn't have stayed with his wife. And she will take all of those fond memories to her grave and anything with Alex will aways play second fiddle in her life memories. I live in "Mr 1957's world" where Traci deserves all of the shit heaped on her. BTB!! Again, BRAVO Hooked for a story about a man with personal self respect and the will to retain his dignity for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good for him.

He figured out that there are worse things in life than being alone.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 3 years ago

Very nice story indeed, I enjoyed it. Something similar happened to me except I found my 30 year old daughter wasn't mine. I am glad Alex did get his divorce and go for a do over. So many men do what his wife expected of him, "Just get over on it and we'll go on with our lives as is".

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I liked this a lot. 5***** As Anonymous says above, the fact that his wife deliberately set out to have a baby by another man and slept with him for a week during her fertile time is something I doubt any man could get past. As for Magnus, he was a predatory coward and dementia is the least of what he deserved. Good story!

JAFCriticJAFCriticalmost 3 years ago

An interesting take on the cheating spouse storyline. I looked up divorce in older people and apparently it is called a gray divorce. Financial reasons are the number one reason for divorce in this age group, but surprisingly, infidelity is number 2..

As to the counseling session where the therapist is asking Alex if he can get over an event that happened 38 years prior, my immediate thought was no, it’s just happened to him. So I’m glad to see the author recognize that.

On a side note; I had a bit of a brain storm after reading the opening scene. Drew was encouraged to go to ancestry.com to verify the truth of his family tree. Well, as an added twist, what if Drew had been married and has kids. And say the wife had an affair as well. What would she do upon learning that Drew is taking a DNA test? I know, that’s more than a little complicated situation. I was just wondering… like in this story, one of Alex’s daughters say she would eventually forgive her husband of cheating, BUT what’s the real life reality of saying that you would forgive vs actually being in the situation of making the decision to forgive… or not. If anyone has a story about that, please let me know. I’d be interested in reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is far better than the score. Well done...BUT, authors need to stop with the "alcohol" trope: "After drinking a bottle of Jack? I have no idea," Just stop his bullshit. It's in nearly every damn story like this, and it is neither true to life nor illuminating. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dear ReedRichards

"We are all sinners, but in Mr 1957’s world, Traci never has her sins forgiven."

No you stupid fucker, not every sin is meant to be forgiven. Alex commited no sin yet he was punished. Why should Traci be allowed to escape the consequence of her actions, then? She cheated on her husband many a time over a period of twelve months, disrespected him by keeping the baby (the constant reminder of her evil deed) and didn't even have the grace to confess her treachery even later when the boy had grown up. She's one such selfish bitch. So no, her sins SHOULD not be forgiven. Save your christianity lessons for some other day, you invertebrate cuck-ennobler!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Soap operas aren't erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What I think I just read was... "Hi just thought I'd drop in. I'm Magnus by the way. Nearly 40 years ago you mom wouldn't divorce her husband and marry me. But since I'm a bitter old shriveled up dying asshole, could you please tell you dad that he's not your dad and that I am, so that they get a divorce and that will ruin her life. Sure I had a lovely full and rich life and it will end pleasantly for me. But your mom, who stayed in a true loving relationship with your father doesn't deserve to have any joy or love in the remining years of her live. Okay that you for your time now you go get to it and rip apart your parents for me. Knew I could count on you. I'll show myself out now."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I look forward to Drew and Gen getting together on the Incest/Taboo section.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

This is a powerfully well written story but quite frankly the husband go to sleep is the husband grossly overreacted to something 4 decades ago.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 3 years ago

liked it. a bit different, but straight. almost as though it was a true story.

hapmarriedhapmarriedalmost 3 years ago

Heartbreakingly great. Probably the toughest dilemma in the genre. A wonderfully conceived and written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's not a conversation to have over the phone. A real missed opportunity to add depth and emotion to your characters and story.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 3 years ago

After Traci complained about being called a slut, Alex said, "It's like libel, Traci. It's not name-calling if it's the truth….”

That’s one of my favorite lines from Lit.

As usual, thanks for a 5* story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, the bottom line is that Drew broke up his family. He could easily have refused to do the DNA test and kept his stupid mouth shut. And yes, there is a 'statute of limitations for a broken heart', just look around at happy people's lives. Is Alex better off now?

Nicely written though.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

A well told and well written story.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Liked it but could have had a better ending...reconciliation after a year on the road? The whole Magnus throws a bomb thing kinda went without revenge too.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

Good story, Hooked. There's an absolute abundance of RAAC stories on this site, seeing one where there are real consequences for cheating is very welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank fucking God he left that cheating slut

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 3 years ago

Well, H-57, you’ve told your story and you’ve told it well; I’m sure you’ll collect much praise from the BTB crowd and even from those RAAC’s with enough intellect to understand and appreciate a good story that doesn’t agree with their desires.

It’s your story AND NOTHING happens that you don’t write in it. Therefore Traci was absolutely faithful after her fling, the girls were Alex’s and except for that one year Alex and Traci had a good marriage. That’s the world you created.

Now let’s examine what would be more likely to happen in the real world, and yes I realize I just spoke of the story taking place in your world but the more believable a story is the more likely it will get a high score. So what does the real world hold for Alex?

For thirty some years he’s come home to a loving wife and children who adore him. A tasty dinner is on the table and a satisfying sex life awaits him once the lights are out except for the bedroom. He pisses all that away because of something that happened years ago and he didn’t even know about until recently.

Now that he’s kicked a mostly loving wife out of his bed, this sixty something year old actually thinks he’ll buy a Harley and be what he missed out on in his youth. You wrote it like that, and you could also have Santa come down the actual chimney but I doubt many of us would buy it. Your Alex picks up a bar of something after throwing away a bar of 80% gold. That folks is more in line with what awaits a real life Alex. BTW the children WILL NOT forgive and forget. No matter their age, they still want Momma and Daddy together.

Alex is in his sixties; a few more short years he’ll be in his eighties and take it from one who knows he’ll need help in those last years of life. He’s unlikely to get it from a one night stand he picked up some time back. And I didn’t even touch on his problem of needing forgiveness while being unable to forgive.

Still, I enjoy all of your stories and thank you for taking time to write them. cd 5 stars!

jesemmojesemmoalmost 3 years ago

After reading the story and then reading the comments I believe that one major part has been missed. I calculate that Traci was in her mid twenties when her indiscretion took place and for women that have felt fat and ugly during her pregnancy is extremely vulnerable. Her hormones are like ping pong balls bouncing around inside of her. One minute she’s fine, but one minute she’s crying or angry and is faced with a number of other emotional feeling that she cannot seem to control.

This Magnus character is a snake, He’s older and probably understands what she is experiencing and takes advantage of her and because of her vulnerability she’s receptive to his cunning pass at her. On top of all of this his coming to see Drew proves that he is a snake that is out for his satisfaction and in the process destroys a marriage and a family.

I enjoyed the story, but even the writer missed some very important sides that could have contributed to less anger for Alex’s state of anger and revenge. Too bad that because of Magnus a good marriage and family were destroyed and try’s to paint a picture of Alex now riding his motorcycle etc. This is a sad story that could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"And, honestly, he was such a beautiful man I really wanted to have his baby..." ---- That's it. End of relationship right there. Do Not Pass Go. Do Not Collect $200.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 3 years ago

Another w inner from Hooked

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

For a sec I thought they were going to reconcile but glad he didn't. Also, how does he know for sure she didn't cheat since her 1st time? The trust is gone no matter how long ago it happened so he should forgive that? Sorry but no

Vegasrails2Vegasrails2almost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story...stick to your beliefs

Bebop3Bebop3almost 3 years ago

A sad, well written story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting scenario. Just when I think I’ve read every possible way to tell a cheating story, another of the wonderful writers here proves me wrong. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can understand his decision. Money was not a problem and have been comfortable for so long. Time for a bit of excitement and adventure. Staying with her will only him age faster and become a bitter old man. Time for something different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
good read

I read this with great interest, it hit very close to home for me.

GhostdogginGhostdogginalmost 3 years ago

Drew put his hand out to shake mr Anderson's hand just to be polite but then thought better of it and was withdrawing it when Mr Anderson stepped in to give him a hug. Drew stepped back and laid him out with a right cross. He then asked Gen if her and her siblings would take the Ancestry test with him. They agreed and when the results came back were very suprised. He was indeed Mr Anderson's son but shared no DNA with any of the siblings. Turns out that Mr Anderson had cuckolded 3 other men as well and the wife had figured it out. She then went and told each man right after it happened and happily made some amends by letting them have an affair with her for the duration of their wives cheating and deliberately impregnate her. Boy was Tracy in for a surprise herself.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

Great story, I believe I would have done the same thing. That feeling doesn't go away and haunts you at the weirdest times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did Drew get included in Magnus's will? If not it just confirms Magnus was a deadbeat "dad"!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I laugh at the anon who tossed out this idiotic gem..."And yes, there is a 'statute of limitations for a broken heart" not really brushed up on your comprehension skills are you troll? He just found out about it, and some readers wonder why they get ridden hard.

I found this well written, though she did become a bit over the top in becoming a bitch towards the end. Sort of ruined what would have been a 5 star rating, and her saying she wanted to have his baby. That was like the extra emotional manipulation of the reader to just wind them up a bit more, even though it was written as she had an oops moment. Other than that it was truly one of the best of late.

A little note to the knuckle draggers, a good story doesnt always need "revenge" sometimes the way things turn out is enough. Then again, those type are also all on board with people getting killed, so yeah its not just cucks that suffer mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A solid four for this fine writer. Interesting that this theme appeared in two adjacent stories, the other being "Why Don't You Commit?" by Kalimaxos, which is a five times five times five...the most moving story since "Once Upon A Time In Emmitsburg" by carvohi. And check out Kalimaxos' fine comments about marriage and children. As to "The Visitor" what put it at four instead of five was that the ending could and should have been a bit longer, more resolution. Hooked1957 has written a lot of classics, though, so let's keep that in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ending was rushed and not really rounded off. It hinted that Alex wanted to get back with Traci and then.... nothing. The ideal opening line "I've had a ride around and screwed a bit that isn't working out great but I've decided on my fall back plan."

Drew was a dick, some stranger comes in out of the blue with that story and he doesn't even speak to his mother about it to find out her side of the story. Irrespective of what she did I presume Traci had been a good mother to Drew this is attested by the fact he would have preferred they didn't divorce even then he was too weak to support his mum.

Traci's big problem was not showing any contrition or understanding for Alex's feelings now.

Divorce probably, a reconciliation under weighted conditions, maybe. Going after magnus for reparations, certainly.

Only average 3*

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

OK Hooked, I'm going to step on the land mine for all those who fear to tread. Yes he had the right to divorce her. Yes he had the right to forgive, but the right was his. Traci's choice to never tell was her right, but it cost her in the end. After Alex got to sow the wild oats he needed to to get even, He could always offer to let her move back in, just never remarry. The ass has died, it is now time to move on (and Magnus was an ass).

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

oh a little improvement not making a list of a way a character looks. instead flowed it into the story, making it a part of the story not a cut out list of physical features

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

anon: bottom line. ignorant is bliss huh lol

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 3 years ago

YES that's a pair of real men your my son your my dad Damn straight. He was right she didn't love he was a backup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good look at this genre.

The concept of forgiveness is grossly misunderstood on this site and elsewhere.

People confuse forgiveness with consequences.

You forgiving those who hurt you doesn't mean you have to live with them.

Actions always have consequences .

As for the professor. He was self serving scum.

And a lot are.

Cheers

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 3 years ago

The story was fine but the ending was too abrupt and felt simplistic and unfinished. Could have been a 5 but fell short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quite good. Alex made the right call. The killer problem was that he was 2nd choice. Add to that unwittingly raising another guy’s kid, and there was no way he could continue to live with that bitch.

4****

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Yet another great story from Hooked. This bitch cheated on him for a year, planned a baby with her lover, and only the lover's wife getting pregnant kept her married to Alex. This bitch admits to a 38 year lie and still expects to be forgiven? She still admits to feelings for the old lover, and the daughters still think she deserves to be forgiven. Intentional parental fraud, unlike infidelity, is unforgivable. You don't take that back. Her plans didn't work out with Magnus, or with Alex. Tough shit bitch. *****5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 Stars. Powerful stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous