All Comments on 'The Visitor'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 254 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kalimaxos would have want them to stay married because of the children, even when they have grown up. The divorce would ruin the children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it- cheating is cheating no matter when it happens, immediate grounds for divorce.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 3 years ago

Good story, well written. Interesting storyline. I agree with Alex'x decision.

Although I'm puzzled by Traci's blaze attitude toward DNA testing of her kids knowing Drew's parentage would be uncovered. She eventually admitted to Alex that she knew he wasn't his father.

Traci was having unprotected sex with both her husband and her lover. She knew that if or when she became pregnant the child's father could be either man and apparently didn't care. But Magnus would. I suspect he was relieved when his wife became pregnant. It gave him a convenient excuse not to leave his wife for Traci knowing that her child could be Alex's!

Neither of the above aspects of the story were mentioned. Both Traci and Magnus were more deceptive and manipulative than depicted in the story.

Sometimes a rushed summary at the end of the story leads to unnecessary questions and confusion.

Why would Drew want to make contact with Magnus' other children? They probably have the same opinion of Traci as Drew has of Magnus i.e. an interloper. There may well be animosity as each family considers the other the near cause of a family breakup. I wonder how Magnus' kids reacted learning that he was going to leave their mother for Traci. It was only an unplanned pregnancy that kept Magnus' family together. The only thing the half-siblings have in common is the reality of an illicit affair by one of their parents.

Death by dementia can take many years. By the time Magnus dies his legitimate children may well have forgotten Drew's existence.

Was Drew in Magnus' Will?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Traci divorced her husband and got knocked up, intentionally, 38 years ago, what did she expect to happen when her husband found out? She claims she remarried him 36 or 37 years ago, but then he was her second choice, her consolation fuck. I submit that the marriage wasn't all that close and intimate anyway, or Alex would have swallowed his anger and stayed with Traci. And I think we know this from the fact that although they got divorced, there is no reason why they couldn't stay friends, fuck buddies, even house mates. Why not? Because Traci was now revealed as such a selfish unethical deceitful woman that Alex didn't even want her for sex or companionship. Even if Alex had not divorced her Traci would have eventually left the poisoned resentment that would become her existence in the same house with Alex. In the long run he gave her less traumatic retirement years.

Instead of remorse Traci exhibited continued selfishness and concern primarily for herself, her comfort, her own well being. She was well portrayed as overall a negative influence in the lives of her children and ex husband. Her and Magnus had a good run. Sucks when you get what you deserve.

Thanks for the effort.

xiluaxiluaalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. A five stars for me.

What really piss me off is the whole bunch of pathetic sad excuses of a man (like a whole bunch of them in the English speaking world) that takes issue with Alex not forgiving her.

No fucking man that has pride, self respect, self worth and dignity and that considers himself a man would forgive her. The bunch of foggots, cum slurping excuses of biological men that abound in these forums are the only ones that would forgive and probably ask for cleaning her of her lovers' cum.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Yeah.... being told that you were Plan-B isn't the way to go happily as a couple into retirement. Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good, enjoyed it, Thank You. The end felt a few sentences or pages too short for me. The feeling of wanting to know more about the 3 main characters persists - though this could be the never ending desire for more story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You know what’s sad? The fact that there are very bitter men in this world who not only enjoy these lame BTB stories, but there are those that write them as well. The fact that they submit them to an erotic literature site is , well, just pathetic.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Read page 2 again.

I still think it was a good story.

But I somehow more sad reading it than the last time.

I'm beginning to see Traci's pain but this the consequence hidden along

with her cheating. She deserved the consequence.

I was hoping though that Hooked1957 will make a short sequel,

that tells how Traci went to see Magnus and tell him what his ego did to her.

Traci's single and probably so is Magnus. The sequel might have interesting conversations, don't you think author?

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Good, thank you Hook, You stayed the course, and the two timing bitch got hers albeit a long time afterwards. She cheated and if her lover had of stuck, she would’ve left him.

She deserves her bitter lonely years

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Good thanks Hook a decent finish, where the right thing is done for once. She deserves her bitter loneliness.

5/5

digger907digger907almost 3 years ago

well told and the right decision was made age should not come into it

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 3 years ago
I know how he feels

Lets leave at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would have been funny if the father came back and let the wife cook and clean for him while he bangs other women. Just to let his wife KNOW how shitty it feels to be a fall back plan. But he is too nice a guy to do that. His ex wife is too selfish and stupid to understand the pain he saved her from. She can only whine and bitch about the clean break he gave her.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 3 years ago

The man's getting laid, the ladies are enjoying it and the old liar is withering away in a Sr citizens complex. I can't imagine how infuriated my hubs would be in such a similar situation. That said, I did feel bad for the wife after 30 years of keeping such a secret and being tossed onto the geriatric heap.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Note to cheating wives who don't want to get divorced, don't tell the husband that the old boyfriend was a beautiful, tall, well built man who gave her wonderful sex that she wanted to continue with. Maybe play that down a little bit. By the way, Norris is an Irish name not Southern European. Every Norris I have ever known (there are a lot of them) were pale skinned, blue eyed, red heads

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Cheating wives who don't want to get divorced, shouldn't tell their husbands that the old boyfriend was a tall beautiful Viking, with a powerful build and gave her awesome sex that she didn't want to give up. Maybe play that down a little. By the way, Norris is an Irish name. Every Norris I know (there are many), are pale skin, blue eyed, red heads, not Southern Europeans. Good story. Drew didn't attack his mother but despite what some of the other comments say, he had no obligation to back her up. She was to bad guy and deserved the divorce. She needs to make her grandkids her priority and maybe she can redeem herself somewhat.

22bo22boalmost 3 years ago

Re: anonymous. You know what is sad? Cucks like you who think wife should get free pass.So maybe you should stick to reading your cuck stories.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Changed my score from 4 to 5!

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 3 years ago

I love the thought that Traci's strong, handsome, muscular nordic god i.e. the arrogant prick for whom she would have thrown away her marriage and family, was going to die without a single memory of her left in his head. Now that's Karma.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

in real life what would happen is both of them will live a lonely life.after 40 years of staying together, you become codependent and it becomes almost impossible to casually date.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 3 years ago

Well done. Well written. With the advent of DNA testing more than one family has taken a hit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anon that praise Kalimaxos,

his story are always anti-divorce apologetics that masked his pro-swingers borderline cuck ideals.

He'll trick readers into thinking the story is about divorce is bad for children, but focusing the story on the husband and wife cheating instead. The story didn't bother looking at alternative of raising children separately, just sacrifice themselves. At the same time he won't condemn cheating that leads to raising a bastard.

He won't accept anon comments on his, so let me explain my take on Kalimaxos' usual story.

Wife is cheating, and as always the husband is also a cheater so that he can't have moral high ground. So husband ask for divorce, but "think of the children". Now husband stays because of children (sometimes a bastard). Then Kalimaxos went to comment section to delete plot holes, explain his story further after plot holes pointed out, and also delete legit criticism of his story. That guy is a narcissist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should’ve told the sons in law that their wives don’t think adultery is wrong, and then cut the daughters out of his life.

ZK

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDieselalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story except for the ending. 6 paragraphs was not enough to complement the rest of the story and cost you a Star. Did Alex visit Magnus with a tire iron late at night? Did Drew need therapy to deal with his trauma? More details are necessary. 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FireFox hit the nail on the head in his comment. Traci wasn't the least bit sorry or remorseful and still had fond memories of her affair and creating a bastard child. Alex was nothing but second string. Another good one 57.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have a keen sense of human nature or first hand knowledge of this topic. I am a “Drew” and you nailed the various family members’ reactions. Two cliches were omitted: “It doesn’t change anything “ from the sisters. (Answer is it changes EVERY THING) and the mother/wife never tried to claim DNA testing isn’t accurate. Her response to being served was spot on however.

fritz51fritz51almost 3 years ago

The story was well written & I enjoyed it. My comment is regarding the actions of Drew, who I believe responded poorly, and in doing so sealed the fate of his parent's marriage.

IMHO, Drew should have gone to his mother privately first and given her the chance to explain. The question of "did Alex know?" would have been answered... he did not.

Then, after hearing out his mother, the question of if it was worth tearing out his father's heart to satisfy total disclosure could be addressed.

Possibly Alex's obsession with Ancestry & DNA would have forced the betrayal out of the past, but what really broke the marriage was the fact that she was considering dumping Alex in favor of Magnus. That piece of INFO was given to Alex by first by Drew having related everything Magnus had said. Again, Drew's choice of revealing INFO that caused the most pain to Alex, cast the dye.

If she had been prepared, the statements - "honestly, he was such a beautiful man I really wanted to have his baby..." ; "I guess I fell kind of hard for him" would not have been made.

Was Alex better off the way it ended? I doubt it.

It's always a paradox when we find something that could devastate somebody we love, and must decide whether to poke our noses in or not... either way might cause great harm.

WellplayedsirWellplayedsiralmost 3 years ago

And, honestly, he was such a beautiful man I really wanted to have his baby..."

To me that says it all, no putting the genie back in the bottle on that one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good recreation of a problem that has a high degree of occurring in today's society. I think the divorce was the best outcome for Alex. He would look at the woman he thought loved him above all others and realize that the only reason he was still married to the love of his life was because she couldn't get the man whose baby she wanted to have.

Learning that you have half siblings due to extramarital adventures by one or both of your parents is the main reason I will never submit a swab to any ancestry search organization . My parents divorced when I was 17 and the oldest of 8 kids. My sister was only 7 and the youngest. Why did they divorce? Simple, dad couldn't keep it in his pants and mom decided she had had enough. Unknown half siblings? There might be more out there than I want to know about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Good story

I normally prefer reconciliation endings but I was glad he left her in the end. She got her do over, even though she didn't deserve it, so was glad he got his.

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

This section should really be retittled "hating Wives" because it seems that is all the predominantly male writers seem to do..hate the wives they write about.

technicaly good...tired subject

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandalmost 3 years ago

That's All?

Your kidding right?

Your a good writer but you sure dropped the ball as far as the ending went!!!

That cost 3 stars... Hope you will correct your mistake with a revised ending!

3*s

SOS

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

A divorce is exactly what the cheating whore deserved. She didn't love him, she settled for him.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

"check out Kalimaxos' fine comments about marriage and children"

Kalimaxos is a swinger, who gets turned on by his wife being fucked by other men. To say that he has a twisted view on marriage is putting it mildly. He's basically a willing cuckold, so of course he thinks a husband should always forgive a wife's infidelity, even if she tricks him into raising a brood of bastards.

For the vast majority of normal husbands, their wife sleeping with another man is devastating. To discover that she intentionally got pregnant with her lover's child, and was planning on divorcing the husband to run away with the lover casts a dark shadow over their entire relationship.

Traci's 38 years of recommitment to her husband meant absolutely nothing, because she only did so out of necessity. Magnus dumped her and chose to stay with his pregnant wife, which meant Traci would've been a single mom with two kids if she left Alex.

Traci tricked Alex into raising another man's baby, and that's something that no normal man should ever forgive. It doesn't matter if her treachery is discovered in the delivery room, or 40 years later. Why would you ever stay with a woman who deceives you in the worst way a wife can betray her husband?

Gram1Gram1almost 3 years ago

This story shares the same premise as "Then the lightbulb went on," which is one of my top 5 faves. My only frustration with that story was how unrepentant the wife was and the behavior of all but one of the kids. Although Traci in this story is just as unrepentant, she at least seems to suffer from the consequences of her actions and the kids aren't total a*holes. One aspect of this theme is a seemingly total inability of the wives to grasp, let alone empathize, with MCs perception of just being a plan B or back up for the cheating wife. Kudos for a fresh twist on the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There's no point to this story. There is very little character development, one doesn't become invested in any of the characters (they are all one dimensional) and it is an age old and very hackneyed story of betrayal. If you are going to tell this story AGAIN, you need to put some sort of twist or insight into it or it just becomes a pointless rant with no entertainment value and no learning opportunity for the reader. I only finished reading it because I was hoping for something more... but I was dissapointed.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Again, like the other story, get busy making some new heirs.

1959richard21959richard2almost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Would have been a 5⭐ if Hooked 1957 was a better writer.

Unfortunately, lacking detailed plot. Writing about what happened after their first daughter was definitely very much missed.

Character development was nonexistent. You told us Alex was a great father and wonderful husband. You failed to let the characters show us with the lives they lived. Is a prime example.

Hooked1957 you leave the impression that after two or three pages you are bored and done with a story. You let us see the beginning of a great idea 💡and then you stop, and poorly execute a very short story.

Average score of 3⭐s. Well earned, lol.....I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

WellplayedsirWellplayedsiralmost 3 years ago

The longer the deceit the more valid it is to leave.

superdandy123superdandy123almost 3 years ago

it was okay, didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped. the perspective was a bit weird with switching between narration, Drew POV and Alex POV. ending plot wise is fine with the divorce, Traci being bitter and Alex living the life but would've liked a bit more meat to it and showcase a bit of events with the family.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

@1959richard2

That’s a lot of criticism from someone who hasn’t written A GAWDDAMNED THING! Hell some of you fuckers who have profiles and comment like that are worse than the anons. In short if you think you can do better than shut up and write your own damn story.

As for this story I enjoyed it and appreciated reading not the same ole' cliche stuff. 5⭐️

maninconnmaninconnalmost 3 years ago
Well done!

I was especially struck with the strength you gave your characters. Drew and Alex handled the situation with conviction and compassion. Alex was compassionate in his treatment of his children after he knew Alex wasn’t biologically his son. Drew handled his side of the dilemma very compassionately as well, guarding his secret until the DNA test gifted by Alex forced his hand. The one thing she couldn’t shake was the fact that she was all set to desert Alex until Magnus got his own wife pregnant.

Thanks for writing! Well done!

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreeneralmost 3 years ago

I liked this story. Traci had two strikes against her. One she was impregnated by another man, meaning that Drew is unfortunately a bastard child. Her other issue was that she was willing to break up her marriage for Magnus. That was a show stopper. Alex had to have some self-respect and leave her. I am a fan of reconciliation but not always. She was a very weak character. On the other hand, Magnus was an asshole. He should have reached out to Traci first. He never established a relationship with Drew. All he caused was Traci and Alex to divorce. That was just evil. He tried years earlier, and he finally succeeded. I am happy with his punishment.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Cheating might have bee forgivable, but getting pregnant and hiding it is not. When you do this what Traci did she got her due. Well done. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disgusting woman that would allow a man to raise a bastard child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Odd how women who are big about their bodies being theirs can abort a baby with no say from the father of the child, but if they try to have the baby they never want to know who the father is. Pure evil selfishness and a double standard only women like to enjoy.

DawamDawamover 2 years ago

That the elder daughter accidentally retained a full parental relationship with her biological father well into adulthood seems to be ignored by all parties (and it is implied that the dementia was still manageable at time of pivotal visit). Lucy's pro-gelding, pro-matrial stance strikes me as a story-worthy 'Loving Wives' POV.

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Magnus was at best a mean and selfish prick. Not only did he put horns on the clueless husband he then waited all those years and finished the whole family off, destroying the guys final years, ruining his ex lover and killing the illusion of family with that final stake to the heart. People can say knowing is better but the truth is often a bitter and life shattering thing. Fuck reality and let me live cluelessly in my happy make believe little world.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars because it was well written, BUT 1 star because I hate this kind of story.

Yes , we all know it is a fantasy, but sometimes I feel the need to comment.

It does not matter how long ago the infidelity was committed - she kept it secret - she lied to him for 38 years. What a horrible lying, skanky, slut she turned out to be. Yes, he was justified to kick her to the curb, because there was no way in hell he was ever going to get past that long-term cheating affair, that only ended due to the pregnancy.

To get some personal PAYBACK, he should have sued the man's estate, for all of the money he spent raising the other man's child, plus the negative publicity it would have generated. Then magnus' wife and kids would feel some of the pain he is being subjected to, as well as his ex-wife and traitorous daughters.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 2 years ago

Same ole, Same ole. Traci cheats, divorce and husband goes on to live a great life full of women and of course the family favorite. One thing I do know for sure is that Nordic women keep their youthful beauty into their seventies and eighties. The fair skin and the blonde hair that usually turns white with age is really a turn on. But if making Traci the bad person and the loser in your stories helps you heal or even feel better than I say do what you have to do. It's better than hurting others. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really?!? Traci was ready to dump Alex back then for Magnus until Magnus changed HIS mind, but now is upset because Alex chose to dump her after her betrayal and lies were exposed? What a c~nt she was and is! Magnus was a selfish bastard and Traci was a selfish evil bitch. He only cared about what he wanted during the affair and then was the same as he entered into dementia. It's amazing to me how Traci can't admit that Alex was not her first choice but her backup plan forced on her by Magnus' choice. Plus I wonder if Magnus had changed his mind after a few years if she would have ran back to him? She LIED to Alex for 38 yrs by ommission, WTF does she think is going to happen? I guess her fond memories of her "beautiful man" can keep her warm at night. The two sisters can just fuck off, they wouldn't accept that kind of betrayal and disrespect from their husbands but wanted their father to just swallow it whole? Fck that and them hope they get cut out of the will, lol. Alex and Drew were the only two likeable characters (to me anyway) and I hope they continue to have a great relationship in this make-believe-land they live in. Great story 5*

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This yarn was well written, but an intelligent man like Drew would not have broken the shattering news of his true parentage to his beloved (non-biological) father Drew casually in a phone call. Also, this plot is not new to Literotica, I have read another version before. Overall, it was well told. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did Magnus feel the need to receive the acknowledgement of Alex as his son but then have no further contact with him before Magnus dies? Guess he's just an obnoxious, arrogant prick! Can't say much for his daughter that she supports him in this endeavour.

I'm with Alex on this one. Wife shows no respect, was willing to throw him away until she became second best. Going forward, he would struggle to put her first or even second as he would have lost respect for her. What's left to love?

Evah_Rheddy

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

When Magnus died, Drew should have lodged a claim for 25% of his estate. That should have shown him how welcoming his half siblings were!

Boardman68Boardman68over 2 years ago

Again, another story from this author that I enjoyed reading. I don't disagree with the ending. I think the probability was fairly high that they were going to divorce or live the rest of their lives as more roommates than husband & wife. The one thing I wonder about is Magnus' real motives in meeting his son, who knows nothing about him. He says nobly, that he is getting dementia and wants Drew to know who his real father is? It seems to me either the dementia was already setting in or his motives were darker. Magnus had damaged this marriage & family years ago (which he offers no apology to Drew b/c he was just a 'ladies man' & that is just what he was all about). And now, he is back again damaging this marriage & family. I mean, what does he think this information is going to do this time to this marriage & family? It's going to damage this marriage & family a second time and even worse. It didn't bother him for 38 years that he was the unknown father. He is playing like he is a changed man. While if you are changed...take responsible for your actions and cause no more harm to his marriage & family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t understand this hated of Andrew against his biological father. If his biological father hadn’t screw his mother, Andrew wouldn’t exist! Andrew should be thanking his biological father for being such a weasel to screw a married woman and get her pregnant! You Americans are idiots! Also it didn’t matter that Andrew’s biological father contracted him since his actual father was going to have everyone take DNA testing so he would of found out later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Andrew should have kicked old asshole Magnus in the balls the first day… should ave told him- Asshole … u can’t be my father … I will never be like u.. a selfish pig who seduces vulnerable married woman !! Hope u die a painful death! This dementia is gods gift to u.. I am sure u got it when u had an STD fucking around! Maybe after u die I can come and piss on your grave!?

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Seems like this is about the wrong story line. Frankly you have the son approached by Magnus and the half sister...and it seems that we have an interesting beginning of the son's story. Then the rest of the story revolves around the Alex and Traci angst concerning her secret affair betrayal of 38 years ago. Few if any individuals would go postal and divorce their wife of 38 happy years over that mistake. I am 69 years myself and frankly at age 60 the last thing you give a flying fart about is sex cause the old lady has become rather shriveled and indifferent at best. I simply cannot comprehend this one because the wife screwed up and was devoted to him for 38 years of faithful family life.

Frankly I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop plot wise... I was expecting the whole thing to shift to the son's encounter with his Scottish side of the family which would have made a much more interesting story.

Sorry but this disjointed mess of missed opportunities was simply too disappointing so it only earned a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL a wife lied to her husband and only was with him because her lover dumped her. He assumed he had a wife and kids that were his. She didn't love him she just knew she needed a father for her kids. Without her lies he could have found someone he was number one to not the backup plan in his own marriage. Not all people think happy manipulated ignorance is a blessing.

She doesn't get a medal for doing part of what she should be doing through the rest of her marriage. Coming back to him without coming clean was shitting on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The whole thing can be summed up with one fact...She would have left Alex if it wasn't for Magnus rejecting her. Add to that her obvious fond memories of her affair is more than enough reason for Alex to reject and divorce her even after all of the years. Great story

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 2 years ago

I don't get it. Magnus gets a free pass and everybody else is destroyed?

I am amazed that Alex or Drew didn't take a bag of piss to the funeral and dump it all over the corpse, or at least piss on the grave.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Maybe

...if the Hooker had titled this tale, "Second Best," more of the commenters would have come to the same conclusions as I. Basically, I don't see 38 years of living as the second and fall-back choice as a slate wiper for the disrespect resulting in the affair, and the years of deceit. Marital trust is gone.

Well done, Hooker. As with many of your stories, the plot pieces fit nicely and the logic of the characters and their actions ring true.

BTW, I truly appreciate the excellent proofing, punctuation, and grammar.

Keep 'em comin'.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Seems a bit harsh, divorce. But if he couldn't stomach staying near her, he had to do it. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know exactly how these emotions play out.I found out the women who I thought was my mother wasn’t.I only found out when my dad died and she turned on me.I managed to find my real mom in Alabama thanks to a very kind man on twitter and the US Embassy in London. They told me I I wasn’t even English as I thought and dad had faked my birth certificate.They gave me an American passport and a one way plane ticket to Atlanta.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

very sad and harsh ending I can understand the divorce but that shouldnt have stopped her from being a wonderful grandmother sorry only rates 2 for I do enjoy most of your stories

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Magnus got away Scott free. There should have been some retribution on his part (physical, financial, humiliation, etc). Alex had no trust left for Traci, even though it happened 38 years earlier, she screwed this guy for a year and was going to leave Alex for him. She Had Magnus’ baby. I guess she had no choice but to keep her mouth shut, self preservation. It was a 50/50 choice and he chose the one right for him. Again another great and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad tale about a stupid decision. A decision to fuck around for a year and almost leave who she claimed to love. Even after "rediscovering him," one doesn't just get a free pass. How could he trust she didn't fuck around after Magnus the douche, just because she didn't provide another lovers fuck trophy? A one off mistake (singular) could be worked but a year and willing to leave. And yes maybe she realized how stupid she almost was for falling for it, but regardless she made it and caught up to her. Just sad, and one way or the other the truth will always come out.

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 2 years ago

Better each time I read this story. Such a fine author . Please H 1957 keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Magnus was a selfish, entitled prick. There was no good reason for his visit to Drew's office. It is disappointing Drew did not reject him more forcefully and then give him cause to regret his actions in both the present and 38 years earlier. Magnus' entry into senility should have been neither peaceful nor quiet. Drew supporting Alex in a lawsuit seeking reimbursement, with compounded interest, of the paternal share of the costs associated with Drew's upbringing and education would have been most appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a totally bad incomplete story as it goes?

Where O Where is just a bit of an ending that brings some closure - instead of the O Well here it is drop off ending?

So much more opportunity crying out for a bit more disclosure ending!

We, your valued readers, have just been left hanging some about the what if’s?

Chapter 2 second edition sequel follow up?????

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Second time through and liked it better this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Having read most of your stories on Literotica, I can say I like your stories very much, yet in many cases the ending feels like an end to a chapter not an end to a story.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

4. Pretty good if very sad story. I like how it started fairly different, started out with the child of cheating years after the fact rather then being caught in the act and the cheating bastard trying to reconnect with his bastard child. My only real complaints was the abrupt ending, this was begging for a sequel, and how Magnus got off so easily. Would have loved Magnus to have Drew reject him completely and fully, shatter the old man on his death bed for causing so much pain to his "real" father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a wrap as soon as she let slip that she wanted to have the fuckers baby... See ya... Wouldn't wanna be ya...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For all of the guys out their I can tell them that a Cheating wife is No Good . It took Me 5 Years to find out what a Slut I had married . 2 weeks before I married her she was still seeing her old boy friend . She had 4-5 lovers in Our Married time of 6 years and I was so clueless that if I had not caught her with a guy I would still be married to her

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

What a bag of shit that selfish entitled mother fucker is, forcing himself into their lives after 40 years. I know assholes like that, they are usually surgeons. Orthopedic surgeons are the worst. The families are always fucked up too because the selfish entitled bullshit is enhanced by the wealth.

They are not all bad but more than not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sleeping adultery is a bitch. As normal the cheater always wants and thinks that it is 'nothing'. You are making a fuss, it was xx years ago. That's the way their sordid little minds work. It is relevant and its is new only when the wronged person finds out and they have the right to deal with it as they seem fit. The offended party should be told to put a sock in it. As the twins support their mother I would hate to be married to them as they have just proved they cannot be trusted. Blood is not thicker than water in these cases. Always support the wronged person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is a 5. Magnus is a -3. Traci is a -10. Alex is average...a little above for sticking up for himself. Many commenters rate a story low because one or more of the characters are despicable. However, they only as despicable as the author's ability makes them so. That means the author has earned a +13. -13 is cancelled by +13, so the final result is 5 stars.

LWlurker

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Ended kind of abruptly, didn’t it?

My maternal grandparents were divorced because of Pa-Pa’s womanizing, and my mother always made certain I spend quality time with both when I was young. I was 10 when Pa-Pa (not what I actually called him) died of emphysema, and Me-Ma (ditto) died of old age when I was 22. They were both fun and I loved and miss them both. Proof the offender doesn’t have to be banashed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If only Andrew had had the sense to tell Magnus that he was not, and never would be, his Father but merely a sperm donor! That rejection would have been at least some payback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

On point. Cud'a been a 3 pager.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Had I been drew, I would have given my mother a verbal roasting to start with, then I would have blanked her for good. Why, because she stole from me that who should have been my real father. If Magnus knew Drew was his son so would have his mother so she committed a heinous act on both husband and son and that heinous act had to be accounted for. Further, if I had been Drew I would have told Magnus that I disinherit him and not recognise him as my actual Father. I would have to inform that side of the family as well. Sleeping adultery is never a good idea, it does, as in this case, comes back to haunt you.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

Above average plot idea but screwed up with cliche ending - guy goes "single men in their 60s are far outnumbered by single women in that age group" (how many time this author has to repeat this?) while the woman becomes bitter divorcee? Yeah, right.

The reality is a bit different - there won't be much sex for either but woman does not have to seek only 60+ males and why would she? Nowadays older woman, if in a decent shape, can find younger man easier than old man can find younger woman.

By the way, the whole ending seems like fast forward with author going for cliche after cliche while losing interest to work on the idea after he made "the cheaters never prosper" point..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

D2D2 keeps infecting her comments with her feminist agenda. Just read and enjoy the story! If she really needs to put forth her views she should write her own tales!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't punish writers when I don't like a plot. A top written story is till a 5.

This story fails for all the reasons mentioned by dark2donut2. It is not well written therefore it is a 1 or a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Decent story, but not great.

Agree with commenter’s view about D2D2, who is a complete fem asshole.

The old hag will not find someone older or younger.

In the following two,years, she will have aged 15.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm detecting themes that repeat and repeat and repeat in this author's stories and it's getting pretty repetitive.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Nicely written good flow to it, real world real people, as Brit or maybe I,m just thick I don’t know why in so many stories on this site it is mostly the man who is being betrayed that moves first out of the bedroom to the spare room and then the house, when kids are in the picture I see it with the house but I would not be the person to leave the main bedroom. Any answers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We he story was dropped with no reasonable thought out ending, and it left soooo many unanswered questions?

We - could not decide if we would condone and accept the affair and just go on - or follow Alex and divorce?????

Forever and ever love is built on trust and respect day-after-day. Alex was the fallback second best who didn’t have 40 years to work thru feeling from a year long affair!!!!

So what do we consider fair play revenge, a year long hall pass to throw it her face with max hurt and humiliation??? Doesn’t work for us.

Actually a tragic story of hat is probably repeated in reality more than we would ever like to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story only thing I would have liked to have read was for Drew to have punched his sperm donor in the face either right there in his office or later after he had gotten the results from the DNA testing. I also wonder how the sperm donor's 20 year old daughter felt about her father's revelation about his being a womanizer while being married to her mother or what his half siblings thought of their father.

BigDee44BigDee44over 1 year ago

Antonymous complains there is no thought out ending. Guess what? That’s life, my life, anyway. Some similarities, but no mixed parentage. Now approximately 37 years after the grievous injury (I was informed of things about 4 years after), I guess I am still satisfied to have kept things together for our two daughters sake. Now I have to outlive her dementia…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alex made the right decision!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weak.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Like the story. AAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

no consequences for Magnus. Lame, lame, lame and a "Harrvarrrd"prof at that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous