The Visitor Returns

Story Info
A whole new experience with the nameless stranger.
2.3k words
4.3
8.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the weeks between business trips my wife and I fucked like it was brand new. I never needed any motivation to be sexual with her, she was beautiful and sexy. A thick body with round hips and a big sweet ass I couldn't get enough of, double D breasts and sparkling eyes. But we fucked daily now and it was intense. She kept asking what had gotten into me and I couldn't tell her, not yet. I hadn't been turned gay, I had just been awakened to a whole new sexual mindset.

She was all packed and heading for the cab to take her to the airport and I had to do everything in my power to keep from trembling with excitement. As soon as she was off I began to brainstorm.

I didn't know his name, no apartment number, no phone number. I had to find a way to get his attention and let him know I needed him.

Needed him? Yeah I guess I did, this desire in me was a need, not a want.

I finally decided that I would just keep the blinds fully open, maybe he'd pick up on this as a signal? I wondered if he had been out there waiting for a sign, I had caught glimpses of him at night, walking his dog in the courtyard while we would be watching television in the living room. A shock of excitement every time.

So that night after dark I pulled the blinds up and got undressed, I sat waiting, my cock aching, not daring to touch it, I wanted to save it all for him. And then he appeared once again at the far end of the courtyard. I stood and pretended to be doing god knows what in my living room, my erection bouncing as I walked around straightening pictures on the wall and books on shelves. He could see me. As he drew closer I walked to the window.

We made eye contact and I nodded toward the patio door, he didn't have his dog with him so he climbed over the railing and let himself in. I stood trembling in front of him as he surveyed my body and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, folding it neatly and placing it on the coffee table he then undid his pants and did the same.

His monster of a cock hung flaccid between his legs, without expression he nodded down to it. I knew what he wanted me to do.

I slowly closed the distance between us, my breath quivering as I reached out and took his member in my hand, the first cock I had ever held, it gave a twitch. I began to caress it with my finger tips as it grew bouncing to attention. When it was at it's full length, purple head and pulsing veins rubbing against my hand, he put a hand on my shoulder. Without hesitation I lowered myself to my knees, I took a moment to take in the sight, this beautiful cock staring me right in the face. I licked my lips and opened my mouth.

I ran my tongue over his massive head and heard a husky sigh of approval. As I gently handled his balls in one hand I gripped the shaft with the other, my own penis aching as I finally wrapped my lips around him. I had a cock in my mouth, the first. I didn't know what I was doing but apparently my mouth did. I gently worked his shaft with my hand while I got to work taking his immense length into my mouth, feeling his veins against my lips as I worked my tongue along the bottom side.

His breath grew heavier, I felt his balls twitching in my hand, and finally his strong hand on the back of my head. All in full exposure through the picture window overlooking the courtyard, this was exciting, brand new, I had never felt such pleasure. I felt a tingle of my own as his cock began to twitch in my mouth.

He started to grunt and his other hand moved around to grip my hair, it was about to happen and I was completely ready to accept it. Then I felt it, he pulled my face hard onto his monster, pounding into my throat as he unleashed his seed into my mouth, cum pumping down my throat hard and fast.

I moaned as I swallowed as much as I could, my own cock quaking and twitching as it exploded shooting rope after rope, splashing onto the floor between his feet.

Finally he released me and I settled down, sitting on the floor in front of him panting. I felt like a whore, I felt so good. I looked up at him as his cum dribbled from my mouth, dripping onto my chest, I felt it roll past my nipples and that gave me one last spurt as my cock began to soften.

He simply stood over me, I leaned forward to lick the last drops of semen from the head of his cock as it hung in front of my face.

He left me there on the floor as he got dressed and made his way for the front door.

"Tomorrow." I said as he placed a hand on the door knob. He looked back at me, still naked, covered in his cum, a puddle of my own seed on the floor in front of me. "Just come to the front door and knock whenever you're ready for me." He held eye contact for a moment and left. I sat there feeling used, it was amazing, my cock grew hard again and I masturbated right then and there, adding another small load to the puddle on the floor.

The next night I undressed and tried to keep my mind occupied, constantly checking the time on my phone. He was later than usual. I opened a beer and paced the floor peaking through the blinds in case he didn't want to come through the front door, no sign of him.

I was ready to give up. I put on my bathrobe and started to head for the bedroom when the knock came. I tried not to rush to the door, not to appear too eager. I opened it up and there he was, he casually stepped in without a word.

As I stood before him with my bathroom synched around my waste he looked me over, then glanced toward the closed blinds. He walked across the room and opened them up to the empty courtyard. Then he led me over to the window, stood me facing it and removed my robe. He was so good at making me feel like a dirty slut, I was instantly erect.

He left me standing in front of the picture window and undressed himself, finally sitting down on the couch, his legs spread wide, he beckoned me with his eyes and no words.

I walked over to him, knelt down between his knees, ran my hands up his thighs toward his crotch, finally taking his massive balls in my hand, his cock was beginning to come alive. I played with his balls in my hand for a moment before moving my face in close. He smelled freshly showered but still had a manly musk to him. I reached out my tongue and ran it gently across his testicles. His cock responded to this so I decided to take one in my mouth, my tongue swirling around it, then the other.

After playing with his balls briefly his monster was ready for action. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and just felt the length for a few moments, before opening up wide and slipping my mouth over his head. He rested his hand on the back of my head as I bobbed up and down, taking him deeper each time.

I got into a good rhythm, one hand working the shaft, one working the balls, my tongue slithering all over his entire length, I loved the feeling of this cock in my mouth. I felt his hand leave my head and then both of his hands settled on my shoulders, gently running the length of my body, over my sides he slid them around to tease my nipples, he caressed the sides of my stomach and settled on my hips where he gave me a quick firm squeeze. My cock was throbbing at his touch, wondering what he would do next.

Finally both hands settled on my buttock, they squeezed and rubbed, his fingers exploring my crack. I picked up the pace on his member as I realized what he had in mind. One hand left my ass. My face was buried in his crotch and I couldn't see what he was up to, but I heard the familiar click of the cap on the bottle of lube that had been sitting on the end table. Then I felt it dribbling down my ass crack, and his other hand returned. His fingers spread the lube all over, rubbing into my anus, a muffled moan escaped my mouth from around his massive member.

The pressure came slowly, a meaty finger first probing with curiosity, finally slight pressure, my heart pounded in my throat. Then I felt it penetrate.

I had had my own finger in my ass, and my wife's finger, I knew what it felt like, but this was so much different, this man was having his way with me, exploring my body and using it however he pleased. I was afraid that I would cum before we had a chance to explore any further.

His finger worked its way slowly inside of me. To the first knuckle, then pulled back. To the second knuckle, then pulled back. Finally he thrust it all the way in. I let up the suction on his cock and let out an unexpected yelp, he was undeterred. He continued to work my asshole, tickling my prostrate, it felt like an eternity, absolute electric pleasure. Finally he removed his finger. Then he removed my mouth from his cock. Pushed me back to settle onto the floor in front of him.

He stood and walked to the dining area, grabbing a chair from around the table and positioning it in front of the picture window, he looked at me and nodded toward the chair as he scooped up the lube. I stood and walked over, placing my hands on the back of the chair, facing out the window.

My cock throbbed, bright red, veins straining against taut skin. He approached, squeezing lube into the palm of his hand, rubbing it on his cock and reapplying it to my ass. My breath was hurried, my heart pounded, I turned my head to look out the window.

He positioned himself behind me, his hands ran down the length of my body and resting on my hips. Then I felt it.

At first I couldn't distinguish the pleasure from the pain, his engorged head pressed gently into my anus, the lube doing its job to help open the door, I felt myself give way, stretch open as I accepted his monster. It was blinding for a moment, but he went slow, first his head popped in and he stopped, I let out a hard sigh, then he continued. I felt every bump and vein of his massive tool run past my sphincter that had only ever accepted a finger before. As the pain subsided the pleasure was out of this world. Finally I felt one final push, and he was all the way in. I felt his balls slap against mine, he held there for a moment, his hands gripping my hips. Then I pushed back against him and he got started.

First it was slow strokes, his entire length running in and out of me. I groaned my approval and he picked up the pace. Soon enough he was moving at a steady rhythm and I was pushing back against him, moaning like a woman, loving every inch, I felt my cock getting ready to explode when I lifted my head to look out the window. And there was a man on the bench in the courtyard. He sat staring at me, getting my ass fucked like a whore, his cock in hand as he excitedly stroked. I looked back over my shoulder, the stranger seemed to be aware of him, did he invite him?

After a moment's panic my excitement returned and I looked to make eye contact with our audience. The monster driving harder and faster into my asshole it felt like it grew larger with each stroke now. He tightened his grip on my hips and began to pull me back hard, pounding deliberately. He was about to cum. I responded by pounding my ass back hard against his pelvis, I wanted his cum, needed it.

And I got it, I felt his cock pulse inside me and the brand new sensation of semen filling my asshole, while that happened I locked eyes with the man in the courtyard and let out an animal moan as I unleashed my own load in full view.

Spurt after spurt flew from my cock as he continued pounding into my ass and finally the onlooker stood from the bench and unleashed his own torrent onto the ground in front of him.

I felt the monster slide from my asshole and cum dribble down the back of my legs, not an ounce of energy left in my body I draped myself, limp, over the chair where he filled my virgin anus and fucked the cum out of me.

I heard the rustle of clothes as he dressed, then a hard slap on my ass that made my body quiver. Finally I heard the door open and close behind him. I looked up to see the man in the courtyard tuck his penis away, he smiled and walked away.

I sat there forever, my whole body tingling, my cock dripping. I just unpacked in my head everything that had just transpired, feeling used and dirty and so fucking good.

I couldn't wait for our next encounter.