The Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside the spacious (and rather clean) toilets Simon removed the now ruined panties (throwing them in a bin) and began to slowly wash is hands. He tried to ignore the ill feeling inside his stomach. Concentrating on getting his hand free of the other man's semen.

"Bit of a mind fuck isn't it." Offered Samantha, gently. "I bet right now you feel slightly sick. Wondering why you did it. And why it felt to good. And you're wondering if, had he offered, would you have sucked his dick."

Simon didn't answer.

"But I know if you had the chance you would do it again. And I know you would suck a dick."

Simon looked up into the mirror. Into Samantha's smirking face.

"Because I know a submissive slut when I see one. You would do anything to feel attractive, to feel wanted, to feel sexy."

Simon knew it was all true. But didn't dare admit it.

"Face it Simon. Sindy. You're a sissy slut. And it feels good." Samantha snaked a hand around his waist. Pulling him close and gently biting his ear.

Simon couldn't contain his sigh.

"You are my sissy slut. And you've been a very good girl slut. And good girly, sissy sluts get rewarded." She told him. Her eyes boring into his through the mirror.

--8--

The taxi ride home was silent. They sat next to each other, Samantha's hand slowly rubbing up and down Simon's leg. Simon for his part spent the whole trip staring at Samantha, her long sexy legs, her silky red hair. And her plump kissable lips.

When they arrived back at her home Samantha paid the driver and led Simon by the hand up the garden path, through the front door and up the stairs. Neither of them said a word as they entered her bedroom. Where the evening had truly started.

"Now Sindy." Said Samantha. Breaking the silence, but not the tension. "It's time we got you out of the dress."

Simon did nothing as Samantha unzipped his dress and pulled it to the floor. Even in just the bra and stockings he still looked like a sexy girl. Apart from the small cock that hung between his legs.

Samantha pushed down on Simon's shoulder and he slowly lowered himself to his knees. The entire night had been leading up to this moment, Simon could tell. He looked up into Samantha's face. She smiled down at him, slowly removing her own dress. She undid the zip and let it fall to the floor. Revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. Simon looked down and didn't see any panties either. Nor was there a pussy. Instead, hanging between Samantha's legs was a flaccid, but still huge cock.

Simon's mouth fell open in shock. "The fuck?" He muttered, confused.

"You didn't think I was training you to be a pussy pleaser did you?" Asked Samantha. Sounding genuinely confused. "I let you grab your first cock as training to be my personal, sissy, cum slut."

Simon didn't look up, he couldn't tear his eyes away from Samantha's dick. It was six inches long and not even slightly hard yet.

"I knew the moment I saw you, you were a sissy cum slut. You just needed someone to coax you out of your shell." She told him, her words dripping with confidence.

A part of Simon wanted to tell her she was wrong, that he was straight. But that part was fighting a loosing battle to the growing part of Simon that thought Samantha's hairless cock was the hottest, sexiest, most beautiful thing he had ever seen. That part of Simon leaned forwards, and licked his lips.

Samantha grabbed her cock and pointed the tip towards Simon's mouth. "See Sindy. You are a cock loving slut. You just needed a sexy trans mistress to show you. You're so lucky I found you."

Simon shuffled forwards on his knees. The now very small part of him that insisted he was not a cock slut tried to fight the hand that put itself on Samantha's cock. He felt it twitch beneath his fingers, he heard Samantha's sharp intake of breath.

"Suck your mistresses cock you fucking whore. You know you want to." She breathed. "Once you taste my dick, you'll be a cock craving slut forever."

Simon leaned forwards. Extended his tongue and pulled her cock into his mouth. And the last part of Simon that wasn't a cock loving slut was massacred by the part that moaned at the wonderful taste and feeling of Samantha's dick in his mouth.

Instantly Samantha's dick started to harden. It grew in Simon's mouth as he tried to get accustomed to it's size. As it got bigger and bigger Simon started sucking, Slowly and gently at first. But as his growing need for cock slowly got the better of him, Simon began to wank Samantha off. He licked as much of her cock-head as he could reach with his tongue.

Samantha moaned in earnest. Almost vibrating with pleasure. "That's right Sindy." She said between low gasps of pleasure. "Suck it like a whore. You are my cock slut. My sissy bitch."

The words struck deep into Simon's brain. He didn't try to fight the truth of it anymore. He leaned back, Samantha's cock falling out of his mouth. It was now fully erect. Eight inches long and three inches thick. The circumcised head glistened with Simon's saliva, a small bead of pre-cum leaked from the end. Simon licked his lips again and went back to sucking.

He tried and failed to get the whole length into his mouth, but it was almost impossible. The length and thickness was too much for him, but he needed more. He licked up and down the shaft around his fingers that still pumped backwards and forwards, pulling more delicious pre-cum into Simon's waiting mouth.

"Get up slut." Samantha ordered. Simon did so, never letting go of her cock, his new lifeline. "On the bed. Hang your head over the edge, on your back."

Simon did as he was told. The world inverted and he gleefully opened his lips as the cock came towards his face. It forced it's way down his throat, even more than before. Simon felt himself begin to choke on it. But she persisted and soon his nose was buried in Samantha's balls.

Samantha moaned. "Even better. A slut who can deep throat. I'm gonna enjoy you in the future."

She began to slowly pump in and out of Simon. Who could only moan onto her cock. He was in heaven, the feeling of a cock stretching his throat was almost more than Simon could take and he reached a hand down towards his own tiny member.

"No!" Snapped Samantha, slapping his hand. "I real slut only cums from being fucked."

Simon didn't truly hear her but understood. At the moment all he really knew was that he loved being mouth fucked by a huge cock.

After just a few moments, Simon was beginning to run out of air and was almost relieved when Samantha pulled out. He looked up at the red haired beauty above him. She grabbed his arm and rolled him over, pushing him across the bed to make room for herself. Grabbing a bottle from the bedside table she grinned at him. "Time to pop your cherry slut."

Simon stopped short, getting fucked was not something he had thought of.

Samantha's smile became a smirk. "You're still trying to fight your slut side." She told him. "This is it Sindy. I told you you would beg to be my girl slut. Now show your mistress your sissy pussy."

Simon slowly turned around. A part of him was curious, everything else so far had been amazing. The rest of him needed to get fucked like a whore. Simon was on the edge of becoming a cock hungry, sissy, transvestite slut. And he knew it.

He closed his eyes and waited on all fours. The shock of cold lube made him gasp, but the finger that massaged his back passage turned the gasp into a long breathy moan. It rubbed his ring, sending slow shivers of pleasure up his spine. The cold lube became warm and more was added, and the finger slipped easily into his ass.

Simon bit off a yelp of pleasure. Samantha slowly finger fucked him, very slowly. She added yet more lube and a second finger, then a third. She picked up the pace. Fingering him almost forcefully, but never truly hard. The pleasure resounded around Simon's body, filling him up like a vessel. And he couldn't help but moan.

Samantha stopped. "Tell me what you want Sindy." She told him. "Tell me what you are, what I am, and what you need me to do."

Simon answered. "I am your fucking slut!" He bellowed. "I am your sissy slut mistress!"

Samantha smiled. "You want my cock don't you." It wasn't a question, and Simon knew it. He just nodded.

She wasn't gentle. She pulled her fingers free and instantly replaced them with her monster cock. She gripped his waist and pushed, slowly, relentlessly forward. First her cock-head popped in. Simon gritted his teeth. It was thick, thicker than her fingers and he was getting stretched wide by it. But Samantha didn't stop, she kept pushing and pushing until her entire length was in him. Then she waited.

Simon gasped and gulped, trying to breath around the pain. And the pleasure. He had never felt anything like it, nothing had ever felt so good. But Samantha did nothing more. Simon needed her to do more.

"Fuck me mistress." He whimpered..

"I can't hear you." Tittered Samantha.

"Fuck me mistress!" He screamed. "I need you to fuck me! Fuck me like a whore! A cheap slut! I need you to make me your sissy girl slut!"

So she fucked him.

She pounded into him. She grabbed his shoulder in one hand and pulled his hair with the other. Pulling him onto her cock as she rammed forward. A pleasure like no other cascaded over Simon. He had never experienced anything like it. It consumed him, burned away all his other senses, till all that was left was him and his mistress, and her cock.

She pulled herself out and rolled Simon over with a strong hand. Pushing his legs up into the air she thrust into him, his ankles wrapped around her neck. She grabbed his thighs and truly fucked him.

It was like a train of pure ecstasy was ramming it's way through his body and Simon screamed and moaned like a woman in a porno, just as Samantha had promised. And between his wanton, wordless exclamations he cried;

"Yes! fuck me!"

"Fuck me like a slut!"

"Make me a woman!"

"I'm your whore!"

"I love cock! I love your cock!"

"Please more!"

"Harder! Harder! HARDER!"

But soon it was too much for his body. The pleasure to much, and too relentless. He felt it growing behind his cock, the need to cum. And when Samantha told him. "Now you're my woman. Slut." He did.

He coated his stocking covered legs in his own cum, and Samantha stopped fucking him. She pulled out roughly and pulled his hand over to her cock. "Make me cum." She ordered. "Become my cum slut." She ordered, looking him in the eye. And somehow Simon knew what that meant, and didn't care.

He flung himself forward and wrapped his lips around her cock. Licking underneath the head and sucking deeply with the rest of his mouth. He heard Samantha moan above him, he felt her cock stiffen. He pulled his head back, opened his mouth and began to wank her furiously.

He closed his eyes as Samantha gasped out a loud, "Fuck!" And she coated him in cum. Great streams of if hit his tongue and face. He closed his mouth to savour the salty-sweet flavour and Samantha's cum covered his lips. He knew in that moment he could never be anything other than a slut who loved cock, and loved cum.

Finally she stopped cumming and Simon opened his eyes. He looked up as he wiped cum from his cheek into his mouth. "Now I'm your sissy slut mistress." He told her in as girly a voice as he could manage. "Your cumslut, bitch. Sindy."

Samantha smiled as Sindy giggled around a mouthful of cum.

THE END

Look out for the sequel, in which Simon's girlfriend finds out what's going on. And meets The Vixen for herself.