The Vixen and a Daughter's Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelica was so aroused by then all she could think about was cumming and feeling those waves of pleasure. She let down her seat until she was almost lying down, raised her hips and took off her panties, and then opened her legs. The guy had lifted her left leg enough he could slide under it and once he was kneeling on the floorboards, he pulled down his pants.

In the light of the single streetlight, Angelica could see his rigid cock with the swollen head standing straight out from his body. She wondered how it was going to feel, and she didn't have to wait long. The guy had pulled her down until her hips were barely on the seat, guided his cock between her pussy lips and then pushed in.

Angelica had felt stretched, then a tiny little stab of pain, and then the feeling of being filled by a swollen cock. When he began stroking in and out, the sensations were overwhelming. She couldn't keep her hips from lurching up and down. The guy gasped after she did that the third time.

"God, Angelica, stop that or I'm gonna cum right now."

For some reason she still didn't understand, knowing what she was doing to the guy only increased her arousal until she felt like she was going to explode. She cried out and lurched up into the guy's stroke and then came just as he groaned and his cock started to throb inside her.

When the guy pulled his cock out of her, he gasped, "Holy shit, I ain't never cum that hard before, and I ain't never had no woman cum so fast. You sure you ain't been fucked before?"

Well, that was the first time for Angelica, but she'd learned three things about herself. She knew she wasn't beautiful. She had some acne scars on her cheeks and her breasts weren't very big, but she could still attract men if she acted right. She'd learned that she loved the feeling of a cock inside her. She'd also learned that she liked the idea of being in charge and making herself cum by making the guy cum.

She'd made a game out of it. She'd go to a bar and flirt until some guy said they could have more fun at his place. She'd agree and then get to experience that first time all over again, except this time she'd be in control. She liked riding a man's cock because she could control what she was doing and most of all, because she could watch the guy's face. She learned which expression most guys make just before they cum. Seeing that expression was enough to tip her almost over the edge. All it took was to feel the guy ram his cock up into her when he came and she'd cum too.

She'd had one serious relationship with one guy but that had ended when she was getting dressed to go back to her apartment. He told her he wanted her more than just one night a week. Angelica thought about that for only a second. He wasn't bad, but she'd had better. She looked him in the eye and said he wasn't a good enough fuck for more than one night a week, and then she left him sitting there on his bed naked.

It was on her way home she started to feel aroused again, and she realized she was becoming aroused because she was remembering how the guy's face had looked just before she walked out the door. That was a look she found herself wanting to see again on another man, the look of rejection that she'd caused. When she got home, she'd fingered herself to three more orgasms before she finally fell asleep.

She'd done that to ten other men before she met Ron. He'd walked up to her table in her usual bar and said, "Hi, want some company?" Angelica leaned forward enough for her top to fall open and show him she wasn't wearing a bra, and then said, "It depends on what you have in mind."

Ron saw her breasts and nipples and figured she wanted to get herself fucked, so he grinned.

"I think we probably have the same thing in mind. Wanna go someplace and see?"

They'd gone to his apartment and Angelica had planned to do what she always did. She'd get the guy's cock hard, ride him until they both came, and then tell him if he'd been a better fuck, she'd think about fucking him again, but he wasn't so she was leaving.

The first part of her plan worked like it always did. She slowly stripped in front of Ron, and when she took off her panties, she ran her fingers down between her pussy lips and then stuck them in her mouth. After she pulled them out she murmured, "God, I'm so hot and wet. Fuck me."

Ron had done what he was supposed to do too. He'd stripped off his clothes while Angelica lay down on the bed and spread her legs wide. He'd laid down beside her and started playing with her nipples.

Angelica didn't really need any foreplay because just thinking about what was going to take place already had her pussy wet. She threw one leg over Ron, raised up until she was on her knees, and then guided his cock between her pussy lips.

Ron had just grinned when Angelica impaled herself, and he grinned again when she had to try three times before she was sitting on his thighs with his cock all the way inside her pussy.

"You like my big cock in you, Honey?"

Angelica didn't answer right away. She was still feeling the sensations of being stretched more than with any other man she'd had and those sensations were causing her to think more about what she was feeling than about what she'd planned to do.

She tried to stay in control by saying, "Yeah, it's big, but I've had bigger."

Ron hadn't said anything. He put his hands on her ass cheeks and pulled enough his cock slipped out until only his cock head was still inside her. Then, he rammed his cock back inside her hard enough Angelica's breasts bounced twice and she gasped.

After that, Angelica knew she wasn't in control anymore, but she didn't care. Ron would stroke his cock in and out until she was almost there and then he'd stop. When she looked at his face the first time, he was grinning. She asked him why he'd stopped. He pinched her right nipple and then grinned again.

"Just taking my time, that's all. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to move for about half an hour, and then I'm gonna fuck you again."

That's what had happened. Angelica had tried every trick she knew to make Ron cum so she could, but nothing seemed to work. The only thing that did happen was she kept feeling her body tighten more and more. After a while the only thing she could keep in her mind was the stretching feeling and the way Ron kept pinching her nipples. For what seemed like a long time, he kept her balanced on the crest between gasping for breath at the sensations and falling of the edge into a blinding orgasm.

It wasn't until she felt his finger on her clit that the balance was interrupted. At the first touch, she gasped and her hips began a writhing she couldn't control. After that, Ron quickly rubbed her clit until she cried out and fell down on top of him. She lost control of everything as Ron slammed his thick cock in and out of her pulsating pussy as he came.

He'd let her rest a while, but soon, she felt him massaging her clit and the same sensations began all over again. She caught her breath when he pushed his big cock inside her and then just held on while he stroked his cock in and out, played with her swollen clit with one hand, and pinched her nipple with the other.

Just like before, Ron played with her until all she could think about was cumming, and this time she started to beg.

"Oh fuck, don't stop again. I need to cum. Let me cum."

All she'd heard was Ron's chuckled, "When I'm ready for you to cum Honey. I'm not ready yet."

When Ron finally did let her cum, Angelica had almost passed out. The waves of contractions started, she cried out several times, and then the sensations became too much for her. She felt herself start drifting away on those waves and the only thing that brought her back was Ron had stopped stroking his cock in an out of her and he'd stopped fingering her clit and pinching her nipples.

She'd laid there on his chest until her heart stopped pounding, and then raised up to look at Ron.

"I've never...I mean, how...why?"

Ron smiled.

"I heard a few guys talking down at the bar about this bitch that fucked them once and then said they weren't worth fucking again. I decided to find out if it was true. So, how 'bout it, bitch? Was I good enough to fuck you again?"

Angelica was caught between the proverbial rock and a hard spot. It was strangely exciting to experience what Ron had done to her even though she hadn't been in control at all, but she didn't want to give up that other side of herself either. She struggled with that until Ron made a proposal to her one night.

"Angelica, I know what you are. You're a woman who needs to be in control most of the time, but sometimes need to not be in control. I can live with that. In fact, it makes my cock hard when I think about how you fuck other guys. If you can settle for that and still come home to me, I want you to move in with me."

That's how it had been since that night. On Saturday nights, Angelica would go to a bar by herself, pick up some guy, and then ride his cock until he came. Then, she'd get dressed, tell him his cock was too small or that he fucked like an old man, and leave. When she got home, Ron would be waiting and he'd take her to bed and show her that not being in control could be great too.

That night after Ron had fucked Angelica from behind until she collapsed on the bed from the strong orgasm, he asked her where she was going to find another guy. Angelica had smiled.

"I joined a dance studio to take dance lessons. I'm getting too old to really pick up young guys in a bar and I read that they have lots of men there taking dance lessons. I'm going to find one and fuck his brains out and then leave him."

Ron said, "You told me you took dance lessons as a kid. I know you can shake your ass with the best of them. Why do you need more lessons?"

Angelica grinned and said from what she'd seen, the men in the dance lessons were older.

"I'd bet if I act right, they'll be drooling to fuck me. That'll be fun. All I'll have to do is pick one. I just hope I can find one who can still get his cock to stand up."

Ron said he figured most of the men would be there with their wives since not many men would really like dancing. Angelica laughed.

"Well, that'll be even better. I can convince some dumb-shit wimpy married guy that I'd be better than his wife. It'll be fun to see what happens after I fuck him a few times and then tell him to fuck off.

When the dance instructor introduced Angelica to the other students that night, Howard was struck by two things. One, Angelica wasn't really pretty but she had something in her eyes that made him look at her twice. The other thing he saw was that she was tall for a woman, probably almost five eleven he figured.

Angelica had seen Howard walk in with a very short blonde woman who was dressed very conservatively. The woman also looked to be very timid. Angelica thought she'd found her victim and figured this was going to be easy.

The lesson that night was a rumba pattern, a pattern similar to one Howard had learned before. By the third woman he'd practiced with, he had the moves down and was trying to emulate the instructor in what she called "Cuban motion". What that meant was she moved her hips seductively with every step. She told them that method of movement was common in almost all Latin dances so they should practice it.

Angelica had been just walking through the steps so she would look like a beginner until the rotation put her in front of Howard. He smiled.

"I'm Howard, and I've been doing this for a while. If you have any questions, just ask and I'll try to help you."

Angelica had smiled sheepishly.

"I'm probably going to need a lot of help. I'm trying, but I don't seem to be able to get it. I can do the steps but I don't seem to be able to do that thing she does with her hips. Can you help with that?"

Howard went through the way the instructor had said she stepped in order to generate Cuban motion.

"What she does is this. She doesn't move at the waist. What she does is step on her toe and then relax onto her heel. That pushes her hip out. I'll show you, but I don't do it very well yet."

He demonstrated the move then and Angelica's eyes opened wide and she grinned.

"I think I see now. How does this look?"

Howard saw that she had the footwork right, but she was still turning at the waist.

"Almost, but you're still turning at the waist. I can help with that, but I need to touch you. Just my hands on your waist is all. Would that be all right?"

Angelica smiled to herself. He'd taken the bait. Now all she had to do was play him a little.

"Sure. It's not like we're doing anything wrong. We're just dancing. Go ahead."

Howard put his hands on Angelica's waist where her hipbones were and said, "OK, now try it. I'll keep you from moving at the waist."

Angelica did the movement like she'd practiced for hours in front of a mirror to perfect and her hips looked like they had a life all their own. Feeling her doing that was stirring something inside Howard, the feeling he hadn't ever had with Janet. Howard grinned.

"I think you've got it. Let's try out that pattern now."

Howard had danced the pattern with Angelica four times before the instructor said it was time to rotate again. Each time, he'd felt Angelica swaying her hips with every step and wondered why Janet couldn't seem to get it right. He'd worked with Janet at night several times, but her hips barely moved. Next to Angelica, Janet felt stiff as a board.

He danced with the next woman in the rotation, but he was watching Angelica. The way she moved was sexy, no, it was erotic, like she was asking to make love to the man she was dancing with.

That night after they got home he asked Janet if she'd help him practice a little before they went to bed. What he really wanted was to help her learn to move her hips like Angelica had. Janet said she was too tired but she'd try the next night. Howard laid in bed remembering Angelica's hips moving under his hands and that made his cock start to stiffen. He finally got up, went to the bathroom, and pumped his cock until he came.

At the club dance that month, Angelica danced with several men, but when the instructor said the next song was a rumba and would be a ladies choice, she walked over to the table where Howard and Janet were sitting.

"Howard, would you dance with me", she asked while smiling with her red lipsticked lips and batting her eyelids.

Howard had been aching to dance with Angelica because she was tall enough it was easy to dance with her. He knew he couldn't abandon Janet in order to do so. The ladies choice dance gave him the perfect opportunity.

Angelica had planned that opportunity for a week, and she knew exactly what she was going to do. She'd worn a bra that lifted her breasts and pushed them together so she had some cleavage and the dress she chose was short at the hem and cut low enough in the front that her cleavage was visible almost down to her bra. The black high heels accented her already long legs.

When she was standing in front of the mirror, Ron walked by and whistled.

"Damn, Honey. You look like you want to be fucked. What say you stay home tonight and I'll fill you with my big cock a couple times?"

Angelica had smiled.

"I'm just fishing and I probably won't get myself fucked tonight, so when I come home, you can do what you want with me."

When she asked Howard if he'd dance with her, she saw he wasn't looking at her face. He was staring at the front of her dress. She mentally checked off the box for "likes my tits" and then held out her hands.

When Howard took the first step forward, Angelica intentionally was late and that caused Howard's chest to bump into her breasts. Howard hadn't said anything, but Angelica saw the little flash of a smile when she chuckled, "I think we just had a happy accident."

He just stopped and then started again, and this time Angelica followed him through the steps, but the hand she had on Howard's right shoulder wasn't still. She kept sliding it up and down his arm just enough she knew he felt it. She knew that because the first time she did it, Howard had looked at her with a funny look on his face. After that time, he just looked over her shoulder for the rest of the dance.

When the dance ended, Howard walked back to Janet and sat down. The next dance was a waltz, the first dance he'd danced with Janet so he asked her if she wanted to dance. Janet had shrugged and stood up.

Howard danced the rest of the dances with Janet, but he was just going through the motions. In his mind, he was wishing he was dancing with Angelica and looking down at her breasts or feeling her hips sway like they had when they'd danced the rumba.

If only he could get Janet to act half as sexy, he'd be happy, but he doubted that was ever going to happen. Janet just wasn't that type of person. They'd been married for months and she still changed into her pajamas in the bathroom so he wouldn't see her naked, and once a week when they had sex, she always insisted he turn off the lights.

It happened faster than Angelica thought it would, and it was easier than she'd thought it would be. Two weeks after the last dance, she saw Howard walk into the room but Janet wasn't with him. She made sure to sway her hips when she walked over to him.

"Where's Janet?"

Howard smiled.

"Oh, she had a rough day at work and was too tired to come. She said I should go and then show her what we learned when I get back home."

Angelica didn't do anything during the class, but when it was over she swayed her hips over to Howard again, put her hand on his arm and smiled.

"Howard, would you walk me to my car? Last week this weird looking guy was out there and he stared at me all the way from the building to my car. I was afraid he was going to do something to me."

Howard said he'd be happy to do that, and walked Angelica to the door.

She didn't do anything until they got to her car. Then, she turned to face Howard and put her hand on his arm again.

"Howard, I really love dancing with you. It's better with you than any other man in the class because I'm taller than they are. I always get the feeling they're staring at my boobs. You don't do that, not that I'd mind if you did, but why don't you? Is there something wrong with my boobs?"

Howard didn't quite know how to answer because he'd spent a lot of time wondering how her breasts would look naked.

"Uh...no, there's noting wrong with any of you Angelica. You're a very sexy woman."

Angelica slipped her hand from Howard's arm to his chest.

"So, if there's nothing wrong with me, why don't you act like it?"

Howard felt the finger stroking down his chest. It was like that finger was electrified and it was making him tingle.

"Well, it wouldn't be something I should do, now would it? I mean, this is just a dance class, not a singles bar."

Angelica put her arms around Howard's neck then and pulled her breasts into his chest. She put her cheek on his shoulder and then whispered, "I know, but I wish it was a singles bar instead of a dance class. Every time you touch me I get all tingly inside and I start wondering what it would feel like if we..."

Angelica raised her face enough to kiss him on the cheek. Howard knew it was wrong, but having Angelica so close he could feel her breasts against his chest and then feeling her soft lips on his cheek were making him have thoughts he shouldn't be having.

When she turned her face a little more, Angelica kissed him and pulled herself into him tight enough he felt her belly against his cock. She didn't hold still either. She straddled his left leg and pulled herself into him even tighter and then started rubbing her crotch against his thigh.

That had the effect of making his cock get hard and he knew she had to feel it, but she didn't stop. It was only when he pulled away gently that she did stop, but she didn't let him go. Her belly was still pressed tight against the stiff cock in his pants and she stroked the back of his head as she spoke.