The Vixen and a Daughter's Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Howard, I want you...I want you right now, right here, in the back seat of my car. I think you want me too."

Howard started to say he couldn't, but stopped when he felt Angelica move her hand down between them and start stroking his cock through his pants. Janet never did that, and when Angelica did, he forgot about Janet, forgot about being married, forgot about everything except the breasts against his chest and the hand on his cock. He didn't try to stop Angelica when she kissed him again, opened her mouth, and forced her tongue between his teeth. He didn't walk away when Angelica stopped long enough to unlock her car and then open the back door.

He didn't stop Angelica when she unfastened his belt, and unzipped his pants. He didn't stop her when she pulled his underwear down to his knees and then whispered, "Lay down on the seat and I'll be with you in a second".

Howard was too stunned to do anything except lay there with his stiff cock waving in the air while Angelica pulled the top over her head, took off her bra, and then worked her jeans and panties down to her feet. She tossed her clothes on the floor, climbed inside and then straddled him as she shut the door.

He could only follow Angelica's whispered, "Suck my nipples", when she lowered her breasts to his face. She moaned when he did, and then reached down between them for his cock. Howard groaned when she rubbed his cock between her pussy lips a few times and then started impaling herself.

Howard was beside himself because Angelica was acting like he'd often wished Janet would act but never did. Janet always just lay there while he put his cock in her and didn't do much until he came. Once in a while, she'd make a little sigh, but that was all.

Angelica moaned and kept moaning as she pushed her pussy down over his cock, and gasped when he felt his cock head slide into a place that was very soft and very wet. Then, she started riding him.

Howard had never been so aroused in his entire life. Angelica was the dream he'd had since he'd first had sex. She rode his cock slowly and either pulled his hands to her breasts and whispered, "Pinch my nipples", or mashed her breast into his face until he found and sucked that nipple.

He was rapidly getting carried away and said, "Slow down a little". Angelica heard him and like it always did, the knowledge that Howard was about to cum tipped her almost over the edge. Her voice was just a gasp when she said, "I'm almost there too. Don't stop."

Howard couldn't stop himself from ramming his cock up as the first spurt splattered inside Angelica. The second spurt was an incredible sensation of another stream racing through his throbbing cock as Angelica seemed to lose control of herself. She cried out, her thighs started to shake, and her hips began dancing up and down and stroking her pussy over his cock.

Angelica was still shaking and her pussy was tightening and then relaxing around his cock when the third spurt shot out of Howard's cock and into Angelica. He groaned when the spasm hit him a fourth time, but he didn't feel anything come out. After that, he just lay there and felt Angelica keep riding his cock as her body kept writhing up and down and from side to side until she fell down on his chest gasping for breath.

Angelica had sighed then.

"I've wanted this since the first time we met and I don't want this to be the last time. Right now though, we need to be getting home. Janet will wonder where you've been."

Howard was an hour later than usual when he walked in the door, and Janet asked him why he was late. Howard had frowned.

"Oh some idiot kid ran into another car on my way home, so I called the police and then stayed there so I could tell them what I saw. I don't think anybody was really hurt, but the cars sure were messed up. The driver who caused it admitted to looking at his cell phone right before the crash. I'm sure glad cell phones weren't around when my kids were growing up."

At the next class, Angelica saw that Janet was with Howard so she didn't talk to him. She did smile and wink at him when they danced together to practice the pattern, and when the instructor said it was time to rotate, Angelica quickly took a slip of paper from her bra and slipped it into Howard's breast pocket.

Howard didn't touch that piece of paper until he undressed that night, and even then he went into the bathroom and closed the door before he did.

"When he unfolded it, he couldn't believe the short message.

"If you can get away on Wednesday night, I'll be at the Super 8 on Washington, Room 11 at six. Kisses, Angelica."

That Wednesday, Howard called Janet and said his boss had called an emergency meeting over some new OSHA regulation that was going to affect the business and for her not to wait up for him. At five, he grabbed a burger and fries, and at five 'til six, he pulled into the parking lot of the Super 8 and drove through the lot until he found Room 11.

When he knocked on the door, it opened, but Angelica's face was all he could see because she was standing behind the door. She grinned and said, "I was hoping you'd come". When he walked through the door, she closed it and then put her arms around his neck. She was naked and Howard had never had any woman do that before. He'd also never had a woman start to undress him as soon as he walked into a room.

As soon as Angelica pulled off his underwear, she put her hand on the back of his head, kissed him with another tongue tangling kiss, and started stoking his cock. It didn't take much before his cock was swollen stiff, and when it was, Angelica said for him to lay down on the bed.

It was just like it had been in the back seat of her car except this time the lights in the motel room were all on. He could see Angelica's thick nipples swell up long and taut when he fondled and sucked them and he could see the neatly trimmed hair on her mound. When he stroked his finger through that hair, Angelica spread her thighs wide enough her pussy lips opened a little, just enough he could see the glistening wetness on the inside.

She moaned when he sucked her nipple, and then whispered, "Play with my pussy and make me wet."

Howard's mind reeled when she said that. Not once had Janet ever used the word pussy, and not once had she ever said anything about wanting him to touch her there. She'd actually never said anything when they had sex. She'd just lay there until he came and then hold her hand between her thighs while she went to the bathroom.

Howard slipped his finger inside Angelica and smiled when she jerked up and then moaned. If Janet would just let herself go he could make her do that too, but in his heart he knew she never would.

As Howard stroked his finger in and out, Angelica began to breathe faster. She was almost panting when she raised up, straddled him and then rubbed his cock between her slippery pussy lips. She grinned and then began impaling herself again.

Howard couldn't remember watching his cock going into a woman before, so he stared down over his chest and watched Angelica's long, puffy pussy lips spread out around his swollen cock head. After a short stroke, Angelica shuddered a little, raised back up and then pushed down again, and this time her pussy lips sort of followed his cock up and inside her.

Angelica was watching Howard's face and though her mouth was open and she was breathing hard because she wanted his cock inside her, she was smiling to herself. If this wouldn't do it, nothing would.

Howard kept watching until Angelica pushed her pussy down over his cock so she was sitting on his thighs. Then, she leaned forward enough his cock almost slipped out.

"Howard, you have me so hot I need to be fucked and I need to be fucked hard. Suck my nipples hard too."

As Howard sucked in Angelica's left nipple and then sucked as hard as he could, Angelica's words seemed to make his cock throb. She'd said she wanted to be fucked, not that she wanted to have sex. If she was hot enough to say fuck he must be doing something right. He was thinking about how it would be if Janet would just say one time that she wanted to be fucked. That thought evaporated with Angelica murmured, "Oh God, Howard. Your cock feels so big inside me. Fuck me Howard. For God's sake, fuck me."

Howard started thrusting his cock up every time Angelica lowered her pussy, and when he did, she'd gasp. He changed nipples and when Angelica made another little gasp, he smiled to himself. He'd never thought he'd meet a woman like this. That's why he'd married Janet. Janet was a nice person and was about all he could hope to find at his age. Why hadn't he met Angelica first?

He didn't have much time to hold that thought because Angelica was starting to squeeze his cock with her pussy. It was too much for Howard to resist. He surprised himself when he groaned, "I gonna cum".

It was like he'd somehow caused Angelica to go from aroused to right on the edge. She closed her eyes, murmured, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum too. Fuck me harder", and then started all manner of shakes and shudders and writhing hips. She tried to raise up but since Howard was still sucking on her nipple, it popped out of his mouth with a smacking sound. Angelica cried out then and Howard felt her pussy contract around his cock. He groaned as three spurts erupted from his cock head and inside Angelica.

When Angelica stopped panting, she kissed him and then whispered, "Again...fuck me again."

It was almost ten when Howard got back in his car and drove home. Angelica had ridden him twice and tried a third time but his cock wouldn't stand up. She'd then guided his finger to her clit and told him to rub it and suck her nipples so she could cum again. This time, Howard got to watch her face when the orgasm hit her and he thought it was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen in his life. If he could have, he'd have fucked her again right after that.

Janet was already in bed and asleep when Howard walked into their bedroom. He took a shower to wash off his cum and Angelica's juices so Janet wouldn't smell them, and then climbed into bed beside her. He didn't go right to sleep though. He had some more thinking to do.

After Angelica had come that third time, she'd snuggled up to his chest, kissed him, and then said, "Howard, I don't want this to ever end. Isn't there some way we can be together?"

Howard had said he felt the same way and that he'd think about it, but he was already planning what he was going to do. The next morning at breakfast he put that plan into motion.

When Janet asked him what his meeting was about, he looked her in the eye with a smirk on his face.

"There wasn't any meeting. I was fucking Angelica in a motel room. I fucked her twice and made her cum a third time. That was after I fucked her in her car the night you didn't go to dance class. She wants us to be together and so do I because you never want me to fuck you. This is my house and I want you out by the end of the month so Angelica can move in with me. We'll talk about the divorce later, but I won't contest it as long as you don't try to take anything except what you had when I married you."

With that, Howard went to work and left Janet sitting at the kitchen table.

Janet was surprised that she didn't feel like crying. Instead, it felt like a relief in some ways. She'd learned a lot about Howard over the months and had berated herself for marrying him in the first place. When they were dating, he'd been so polite and nice. Once they were married, nothing she did was good enough for him and he seemed to want sex all the time. She'd been able to keep sex to just once a week, but even that was too much for her.

She'd realized she didn't love Howard. She'd just married him to have a man to make her feel safe and to hopefully be a partner for the rest of her life. It hadn't turned out that way, and it especially had been bad relative to dancing. He kept wanting her to wear clothes that showed off her big breasts and legs, two things that Janet didn't want to show to anybody. It wasn't just that she was ashamed of her big breasts and legs. Those were just parts of her that nobody was supposed to see except for her husband. After a while, she didn't want even Howard to see her naked.

Janet took two days off work and moved her things back to her old house after asking her lawyer to draw up the divorce papers. He'd looked at her and frowned.

"Janet, after what he did to you, don't you want anything from him?"

Janet shook her head.

"All I want is to be out of his house and away from him. Just write it so the judge will divorce us as soon as we give him the agreement."

A week later, Janet's lawyer had finished the divorce paperwork and had Howard sign it. Howard didn't come to the hearing, so after about fifteen minutes of discussion, the judge decreed that Janet was single again.

When Howard got his copy of the decree he smiled. Finally, after all these years, he'd have a woman who was sexy and loved having him fuck her. He grinned to himself then. He'd never used the word fuck for sex until Angelica because he thought it was vulgar. Now, he understood that fucking wasn't having sex. You had sex to have kids. You fucked for the fun of it. He was looking forward to fucking Angelica every day once she moved in with him.

After the next dance class, Howard walked Angelica to her car and then put his arms around her.

"Guess what. Janet and I are divorced so we won't have to go to a motel any more. You can move in with me."

Angelica had smiled. She'd been rehearsing what she was going to say since she'd fucked Howard in her car that night.

"You thought that was what this was all about? Well, it wasn't. I already live with a guy who has a bigger cock and who makes me cum harder than you ever do. I just like fucking other guys sometimes and you got lucky. It's been fun, but I'm going home and have Ronny fuck me until I can't move. Have a nice life."

Janet never saw or spoke to Howard again, and she never went back to that dance class. She just took up where she'd left off when she married Howard. After the first month, nobody in the office said much to her except for William Jones. He'd worked there for a couple years, was about her age and seemed to keep to himself most of the time.

A month after her divorce was final, William stopped by her desk and sat down in her visitor's chair.

"Janet, I heard about your divorce. If there's anything I can do to help you, all you have to do is ask."

Janet was a little taken aback, and asked him why he was just now talking to her.

William frowned.

"I don't like to talk about it, but I lost my wife last year and it's taken me a while to get over it. I think divorcing your husband probably makes you feel a little like that too. I thought maybe if you had someone to talk to, it would be easier."

Janet looked at William and smiled.

"Well, it wasn't much of a loss. He was messing around with another woman and that's something I couldn't tolerate. From what I hear, she dumped him right after we were divorced. It serves him right."

William nodded.

"Yes, it does. Still, sometimes it takes a while before the grief sets in. If you need someone to talk to, I'm your guy. I won't ask for anything in return either. I'm not that kind of man."

As William walked away, Janet wondered why she never really noticed him before. He wasn't a tall man, probably only and inch or two taller than she was, so maybe that was why. The other women in the office always talked about how they wanted a tall man or how they were happy that their husband was tall.

Maybe it was because he was so quiet. It was probably hard to be noticed if you didn't talk to anybody. Janet had experienced that because she didn't talk to anybody either.

It was then she realized that maybe William wasn't offering to listen to her troubles. Maybe he needed someone to talk to about losing his wife. If that was it and she talked with him, she might feel needed again. At least he'd be someone to talk to besides her daughter.

Later that day, Janet saw William in the break room and walked up and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hi, William. You know, I got to thinking about what you said and it makes sense. I'm not sorry I'm divorced but it's not easy picking up your life again. Maybe we could get a cup of coffee sometime and you can tell me how you did it."

That first cup of coffee did involve talking about their situations, but only for a few minutes. After that, the conversation drifted to what each liked and what they didn't like. It ended with an invitation from William to have coffee again sometime. When Janet said she'd like that, William suggested they meet after work on Friday.

They met at a Denny's not far from their office and ordered coffee. William asked how she was doing, and Janet smiled.

"Well, it's easier than I thought it would be but what some of the women in the office say make it harder in some ways. They're split about my divorce. Some of them say I was right to divorce him but the others say it was probably both our fault and I should have given him a second chance and asked him why he found another woman. I don't talk to the men so I don't know what they think."

William frowned.

"The men think it was probably your fault. They say they don't think you like...well, you know."

Janet sipped her coffee, then smiled.

"Is that what you think?"

William shrugged.

"I don't know any of the details other than that he kicked you out of the house so he could have her move in with him. There are probably a lot of reasons he did, but I can't think of any that seem justified. You seem like you'd be a very easy person to live with.

"As for...you know...well, my wife didn't like it either at first. I think it's like the old saying -- if you don't like it, you're doing it wrong. Once we figured that out, we had a good...we didn't have any problems that way."

Janet just chuckled.

"I didn't know there was more than one way to do it."

William blushed a little then.

"Well, see, what we figured out is that she took longer than I did to get...to have an...well, to get to that point everybody talks about. I had to learn what she liked and she had to learn to tell me that and then relax and just let things happen. I also had to learn to go slow with her at first until she realized it was something that wasn't at all what her mother told her."

Janet chuckled again.

"My mother told me it was a good time to mentally do my grocery list. I never did that because it always seemed like it was over almost before it started anyway. She never said she liked it either."

William was getting embarrassed and changed the subject. He looked at his watch.

"Janet, it's almost six and I'm hungry. This place isn't very fancy, but the food is pretty good. Wanna have dinner with me?"

When Janet raised her eyebrows, William smiled.

"I know what you're thinking and that's not what I'm asking. I'm just asking if you'd have dinner with a friend, that's all. When we finish, we'll both just go home."

When Janet got home that night, she thought about what William had said. Was it her fault that Howard had found another woman? Angelica wasn't beautiful. In fact, she wasn't all that good looking so it wasn't that. Was it that she liked sex?

Howard had seemed to be satisfied with their sex life, but she couldn't think of another reason. Angelica didn't seem to be very smart. The only thing she seemed to be was a slut because she dressed like a slut and she'd somehow convinced Howard that Janet wasn't as good.

Then she remembered what some of the women at the office had said. They hadn't just come right out and said she should have had sex with Howard any time he wanted her, but that's what they were implying.