The Vixen and a Daughter's Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William didn't say anything as he slipped his hand under the waistband of her pants and then on down to her hip. Janet felt a different sensation when he cupped her hip and then gently squeezed, and another different sensation when he lifted that hip a little. She felt it then between her thighs, a sensation that made her catch her breath.

William was going as slow as he could manage. His instincts told him to strip Janet, lay her on the bed and pump his cock in and out of her until he came. His logical mind told him she was acting almost like a virgin in that anything he did seemed to excite her. He just had to be careful not to scare her and that meant he had to give her time to adjust to what she was feeling.

He cupped her other hip with his other hand and then lifted both and eased them gently apart. He smiled when he felt her catch her breath again, and then fondled her right breast with his left hand while he unsnapped her pants with his right.

He felt Janet stiffen a little when he pulled down her zipper, so he stopped, kissed her again, and fondled her left breast too. When she relaxed a little, he started easing her pants down.

They were at her knees when he moved his hand up Janet's inner thigh. He didn't touch her lips or mound. That would come later when she was ready. Instead, he slipped his hands under the back of her panties and cupped her hips again. The little sigh Janet made told him she'd relaxed enough to let herself enjoy what he was doing.

When Janet felt William's hand unzip her pants, she had thought about telling him she couldn't do this and he should stop. When she felt his lips on hers and then his tongue, she forgot about being embarrassed by the thighs she thought were fat. When she felt his hand on her breast again, she forgot about everything except the feelings that flooded her brain.

Those feelings turned into a need she'd never felt before and didn't understand when she felt his hand moving up her inner thigh. It was like something was causing her whole body to grow tense while it waited for something else. That tension went away a little when he stopped, but it came back when she felt his hands on her bare hips.

That tension increased when she felt him ease her panties down over her hips and then down to her knees. She held her breath while he stroked back up her inner thigh. The little moan that slipped from her throat when he lightly brushed the hair on her mound surprised Janet. She didn't remember ever moaning before.

William smiled to himself when he felt hair under his fingertips. He was happy she hadn't shaved it all off like some women did. He thought a woman should have hair there. It made her look like a woman instead of a little girl.

He wanted to explore the soft folds under that hair, but first he had to get the rest of her clothes off. Gently and while kissing her, he moved Janet to the bed, then eased her down onto her back. He took off her shoes and then her pants, and finally her panties. After that, he started taking off his own clothes while drinking in the sensuous and seductive woman that lay on the bed.

Janet saw him staring and instinctively covered her breasts and mound, but after William stepped out of his underwear, he gently pulled her hands away.

"Janet, don't ever be ashamed of your body. You're a beautiful woman and you should be proud of how you look."

William sat down on the bed then, and cupped her right breast. He nuzzled it for a few seconds and then kissed the nipple. Janet's body jerked when he did that, so he kissed her nipple again, and then closed his lips around the stiffening nub. When he pinched it gently using only his lips, Janet closed her eyes and moaned.

Janet was trying to make sense of what was happening to her. Her mind was telling her to cover up, but her body wouldn't let her move or say anything except for making a little moan when she felt William's lips on her nipple. That made a jolt surge to her belly that tightened it and then sent another feeling to her brain. It was like nothing she'd ever felt before and her body was forcing her to lay still and feel what was happening to her.

She couldn't stop the lurch that happened when William slipped his fingertip between the lips between her thighs, and she couldn't stop her thighs from opening wider. When that finger found her entrance, she moaned again and lifted her hips up. By the time she felt William slowly slide his finger from her entrance and then up over her lips to the little bump at the top, she'd forgotten about having breasts that were too big and thighs that were too soft and too fat.

Another thought, this one more of a primal need than anything else had taken over control of her mind and body. It caused her to open her thighs wide and then push up when William put his finger inside her again. When she felt a second finger enter her, she arched a little higher and then almost doubled over when she felt William massaging a place just inside her entrance. She moaned loud enough she scared herself, but that went away as quickly as it had come. All she could do was lay there and feel his massaging fingers tighten her core into knots and send a feeling of urgent need to her brain.

William had been doing his best to arouse the woman he knew was inside Janet, and when he felt the wet warmth coating his fingers, he knew she was ready. He moved enough to kneel between her open thighs and then rubbed the head of his rigid cock over her lips and up to her clit to coat it with her wetness. Once he was satisfied he wouldn't hurt her, he positioned his cock head at Janet's entrance and then leaned over and kissed her. As their tongues me, he pushed in, and Janet opened her mouth and moaned into his throat. He kept pushing until he felt resistance, then pulled out a little. When he pushed his cock back in, it went all the way and it did that because Janet had lifted herself into his stroke.

A last wisp of doubt fought its way through the myriad of other sensations that filled Janet's brain, the thought that even though she was feeling a need she'd never felt before, William would just satisfy himself and then stop. When she felt her entrance being stretched, that thought vanished and was replaced by more new feelings and another thought.

William wasn't the first man who had entered her, but this was so much different. With the other two, she'd felt them inside her, but it was more like when the doctor used an instrument to keep her open during his examination. She felt it but it didn't do anything. The feeling of William inside her had caused her body to respond by helping him to enter her and then helping him to stroke in and out. It wasn't something she could control. It just happened, just like the little moans she kept making.

William had been listening to those little moans as well as feeling the ripples inside Janet massaging his cock. It was an exquisite feeling he'd missed for a long time, and it was taking him to the end way too fast. He was sure now that Janet would get there too, but he wanted them to get there together if possible. To help that happen, he worked his right hand under Janet's hip and then up to her clit. With just his fingertip, he began rubbing the stiff little nub of flesh.

Janet felt his hand sliding under her hip and then up beside her lips, but didn't know what he was doing to her until he touched the little button. When he did that, Janet felt her stomach tighten and then her legs forcing her body up to bury William deeper inside her. As he stroked beside that little nub and kept stroking in and out of her, Janet felt that same tension building in her core, but this time it was agonizingly wonderful. As the tension built higher and higher, she began to pant and her heart pounded hard enough she was sure William could feel it.

Just when she thought her heart would burst, Janet felt her body lifting up off the mattress. She also couldn't breathe. She sucked in a gasp of air and then held her breath. It felt like something was about to happen.

A second later, that something did happen. Janet's mind went blank as she was overcome by wave after wave of contractions that raced through her body. She gasped for air and then started to make little continuous moans and her body writhed up and down, side to side, and everything in between. She was barely conscious of hearing William groan as he pumped in and out of her shuddering body three times and then sagged into his arms.

After a few seconds, Janet felt William begin stroking in and out again, and with each stroke she felt her entrance contract as another wave of sensations raced through her mind.

When William moved to her side, Janet still had her eyes closed because there were still little contractions happening inside her. When she felt William's hand stroking her thigh, she opened them and rolled her head on the pillow so she could see his face. He was grinning.

"So, what did you think", he asked.

Janet stretched then jerked as another little contraction raced from her toes to her belly.

"Mmm...is it always like this?"

William stroked her breast and smiled when Janet shuddered a little.

"No, it usually gets better the more you practice."

Janet rolled over and snuggled up against William's chest.

"I want to practice a lot then."

When Sarah and Jack got home on Sunday night, William was loading a suitcase into his car while Janet carried another from the house. She sat the suitcase down and then took Sarah by the arm.

"Honey, we need to talk."

When they were in Janet's bedroom, Janet smiled.

"Honey, I'm going to go live with William. It's not that I don't like living with you and Jack because I do, but sometimes it's nice to be alone."

Janet grinned then.

"You wouldn't believe how nice it was being alone this weekend."

Sarah hugged Janet then.

"I take it you and William..."

"Yes, we did. Four times. I think I'm addicted. I just wish I'd met him twenty years ago."

Janet pushed Sarah gently away then.

"Honey, it's not just the sex. The sex just convinced me that I really do love William and that he loves me. I understand now what you were telling me before, and you were right. I wouldn't have believed you then. Now, I think I've found what I've been missing all these years. Thank you for helping me figure all that out."

William and Janet still live together. They're trying to decide if it's better to just live together or to marry. They know there are some tax advantages if they're married, but then they'd have to do something with their retirement accounts that wouldn't upset both families. For now, they're just going to enjoy doing things together including what Janet says is her learning how to be a woman for the first time in her life.

Howard...well...Howard is still single and will probably stay that way until he dies. As he told one of his co-workers, you can't trust women these days. That attitude will probably work out well for him because all the women in the dance class know what he did to Janet and they warn every new woman about him. They still dance with him during class because they have to, but never during the monthly dance.

As for Angelica, she stopped coming to the dance classes, but not because she was embarrassed by what she'd done to Howard. She just decided Howard hadn't done as much for her as she'd experienced before and that she needed to try something new. That something new is an adults only club that opened up about twenty miles from town. She made that decision one night after Ron had kept her on the edge of an orgasm for almost ten minutes.

She kept begging him to make her cum, but he just kept rolling her nipples and rubbing her clit until she was almost there and then stopping. When he finally did ram his big cock in her and fill her with cum, Angelica felt like she was going to pass out, and for a second she did. She didn't fall down on Ron because he held her up. When she stopped shaking he chuckled.

"You know what you need? You need to fuck somebody who won't cum but will keep you wanting to until you can't stand it. Why don't you go down to "The Three of Us" and find you a lesbo to lick your pussy and pinch your nips until you're going fucking nuts. When you come home and tell me what you did, I'll fuck you again. If she's bi and you bring her home with you, I'll fuck you both until you can't walk. If she's not bi, you bring her home with you anyway. I'll fuck you while you lick her pussy.

Her first night will be Friday. Women who come without an escort get in free on Fridays so that's when most of the bi and lesbian women come. Angelica has been looking at their on-line brochure and is trying to decide if she wants a woman first or one of the other things they offer. When she looked at the BDSM page and saw a woman in a black corset standing over a guy with a flogger in her hand, her pussy got wet. Ron saw her fingering herself and grinned when he saw why.

"So you think whippin' some guy's cock will get you off?"

"I don't know. I'd have to try it. It looks hot though."

Ron pinched Angelica's right nipple and grinned again when she jerked and moaned.

"Well, you shag that hot ass and them tits over to the bed and I'll show you hot. My big cock'll do more than them fingers can. You'll be beggin' me to cum in your wet little pussy there at the end and let you cum too. Hell, you might cum so hard you pass out again. That was fuckin' neat the last time. You were fuckin' gone but your pussy kept milkin' my cock."

Angelica clicked out of the web site and then stood up.

"Are you going to make me almost cum and then stop like the other times?"

Ron grinned.

"Oh, you can count on that. I'm thinkin' maybe 'bout six times before I let you cum."

He pinched her nipple again and Angelica felt her pussy contract.

"Oh fuck, not six times. I can't take six times."

Ron chuckled.

"We'll see, you little slut...we'll see."