The Vixen and a Daughter's Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took all the courage she had to walk down to Sarah's bedroom and knock on the door. When Sarah answered, Janet said she needed some advice. Sarah looked a little surprised but then said, "Sure Mom, but I don't know what I could tell you that you don't already know. Let's go to your bedroom so we don't interrupt Jack and his baseball game."

When they were in her bedroom, Janet didn't really know how to start so she just blurted out what she was thinking.

"Honey, did you have sex with Jack before you got married?"

Sarah frowned.

"Mom, why would you ask me something like that? You told me that I shouldn't until I was married or I'd get a bad reputation. Besides, Mom, That's a private thing."

Janet nodded.

"I know what I told you. I told you to save yourself for the right man. I'm not asking if you did or not. You were old enough when you dated Jack to make that decision for yourself and I don't really care if you did or not. What I really want to know is if you did, did you like it?"

Sarah put her hand on Janet's shoulder.

"Mom, did you do something you think was wrong?"

Janet dabbed at her eye and then sniffed.

"No, it's what I didn't do that might have been wrong. Honey, I've never liked sex and I don't know why. I just thought if you did and you liked it, you could tell me what I'm doing wrong."

Sarah held Janet's hand.

"Mom, yes, Jack and I did, and yes, I did like it. I liked it a lot, well, after the first time. That time hurt like you said it would, but after that...

"I don't know why you'd think you did it wrong. Don't you feel anything when you do it?"

Janet thought for a moment.

"I don't know because I don't know what I'm suppose to feel. My mother never told me. I didn't tell you either, so how did you figure it out?"

Sarah smiled then.

"Mom, it's not you. It's the guy. Jack is a man who understands women and he sort of taught me."

Sarah grinned then.

"Wow, did he ever teach me. I can't explain it all to you except so say you need to find a man like that and forget everything Grandma told you about sex. Just let him make love to you and be willing to accept that it's all right to feel good when he does. That's what I had to do. I had to forget what you said about it being something a woman just had to put up with. Once I did...well, Mom, you wouldn't understand even if I told you. It's just something you have to experience to understand."

Janet went to sleep that night wondering if what Sarah had said was true and then wondering if it was, was she capable of what Sarah said she should do. After an hour, she decided there was only one way to find out, and she only knew one man who might be able to help her find out. She just had to figure out a way to ask him.

The next afternoon five minutes before it was time to stop work, William came to Janet's desk and sat down.

"Hi, Janet. I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed dinner with you and to thank you for putting up with me. I'd also like to know if you'd like to do it again, have dinner I mean."

Janet felt her stomach turn to butterflies, but she mustered her courage.

"Yes, I'd like to have dinner with you again. There's something I'd like to talk more about with you."

William smiled.

"Maybe Friday night? We could meet at Denny's after work."

Janet didn't have the courage to ask William during dinner. She waited until he walked her to her car. After she unlocked the door, she turned back to him and looked at the pavement because she was too embarrassed to look him in the face.

"William, what you said about if you don't like sex it's because you're doing it wrong? How would I know if I'm doing it right if it still doesn't feel good?"

William chuckled.

"That's not exactly the kind of conversation you have in a parking lot at Denny's."

Janet blushed when she looked up and saw his smile.

"I know, but I wasn't brave enough to ask you during dinner. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to ask you now."

"Ask me what?"

Janet took a deep breath.

"William, what the men at the office say about me is true. I've never liked sex. I don't know why, but when I asked my daughter, she said it wasn't me. She said it was the men I've been with. She said I should find a man who understands women and that I have to forget all about everything my mother told me."

William cocked his head.

"And you want to ask me to be that man?"

Janet nodded.

"I don't know anyone else and you said your wife had the same problem at first but you figured it out. I just have to know if it's me or if it was my husband. Sarah says there's only one way for me to find out."

William patted Janet's shoulder.

"Janet, it's not that I don't want to, but it's not that easy. The first thing that's needed is a real feeling between both people. They have to like each other and they have to trust each other. I like you, I like you a lot, but do you like me or am I just some guy you need right now?"

Janet wiped her eyes.

"I don't know. I think I like you, but I'm not sure. I don't know you very well.

William smiled.

"Then the first thing we need to figure out is that -- do you like me or not. We need to do some things together that don't involve anything except just being together. You said you like walking on a beach. Well, there's a beach about half an hour from here. Wanna take a walk on that beach tomorrow?"

The walk on the beach was fun and resulted in a walk through a park the next Saturday and a visit to an art museum the Saturday after that. William always followed their time together with dinner at someplace that was nice and had good food but wasn't really expensive.

Janet found that while William had always been quiet at work, he was a different person when he was alone with her. With her, he was always polite and attentive and never suggested doing anything intimate, but he was full of things to talk about and things to do.

She found out that he and his wife had raised two children, one girl and one boy, who now lived in different states. He said Janet was lucky that she could still see her daughter every day.

"I do miss my kids, but they have their own lives to live. We did the best we could with them, and I'm proud of how they turned out. Sheila is an accountant like me and Todd is a nurse like his mother was. They live too far away to visit more than at Christmas and during the summer. It must be nice having your daughter live in the same house with you."

Janet didn't tell him about the conversation she'd had with Sarah about sex. She just said yes, it was nice having Sarah to talk to.

Janet had been nervous about William at first because everything he did was the same as what Howard had done before they got married. As time went on though, she began to see some differences. Howard had gone to places she wanted to go but she could tell he wasn't happy at most of those places. William always seemed to find something interesting wherever they went.

At the beach, he found rocks polished by the waves and the sand and said he was going to put them in the new terrarium he was putting together. When Janet said she couldn't believe an accountant would have a terrarium, William had just smiled.

"Accounts do more than just look at numbers all day. You should know that because you are one. I just happen to like terrariums. They're like little miniature worlds if you treat them right. Put in the right amount of water and soil and seal them up, and they're self-sustaining. I have one that's been going for ten years without me doing anything."

At the park, William had chuckled at the squirrels jumping from branch to branch.

"See that one in front. She's the female and the one chasing her is a male. You can guess what he wants her for. They're a lot like people that way. She's playing hard to get and he's letting her lead him all over the place because he only has one thing on his mind. Well, I guess people are different that way, at least some are. I have a lot more on my mind that just that."

That had interested Janet so she asked him what else was on his mind. William smiled.

"Oh, a lot of things, like why do two people meet in the first place. I mean, there are over three hundred million people in the US. Why is it that two people who don't know each other meet and fall in love?" The statistics say that's not very probable, yet it happens all the time.

"Why do your kids turn out like they do. I always figured Sheila would be the nurse and Todd would be the accountant, but it's just the opposite. I still wonder why."

Also as time went on, Janet became really comfortable with William. At first, she decided William was a good friend, a friend she could turn to if needed. After two weeks, she decided he was more than just a friend. It was that thought that made her slip her hand in his when they walked through the art museum that day. William had looked at her when she did, but then smiled and gently squeezed her hand.

It was after they visited a huge flower garden one Saturday that Janet decided she felt more for William than she had for either of her two husbands. It just sneaked up on her after he drove her home from dinner that night. He walked her to her door, and then asked her to think about what they could do the next Saturday. When he turned to leave, Janet realized she didn't want him to go.

She'd never had that feeling about a man before and it stunned her how fast that feeling had come over her. One second she thinking that she'd check the newspaper on Sunday for any upcoming events and the next, her mind was screaming that she didn't want to think about the next Saturday. She wanted him to stay with her.

Janet didn't stop William though she wanted to. She thought he wouldn't believe her if she told him how she felt because it had happened so quickly. She had a hard time believing it herself. Instead, she said she'd think about next Saturday and that she'd see him at work on Monday.

As soon as Janet closed and locked the door, she looked for Sarah. She found Sarah and her husband in the den watching television. Sarah looked up and said, "Hi Mom. Did you have a good time?"

Janet said yes but she needed to talk to Sarah about something. Sarah whispered something to her husband and then followed Janet to her bedroom. When Janet shut the door behind them, Sarah chuckled.

"If you need to shut the door, this must be really bad. You aren't pregnant are you?"

Janet sat down on the bed and put her face in her hands.

"Sarah, I need your advice again. I'm all mixed up about how I feel and what I should do about it."

Sarah sat down beside her mother.

"Mom, tell me what happened tonight."

Janet started with the visit to the art museum.

"We went to an art museum one Saturday and, well, I didn't realize what I was doing, but I put my hand in William's hand and he squeezed it. We held hands all the time we were looking at paintings and sculptures and I liked how it felt.

"Today, we went to a flower garden and I did it again. After we had dinner, I put my arm in William's when we walked to his car."

Sarah chuckled again.

"Wow, you did some really sleazy things, Mom. No wonder you shut the door."

Then Sarah squeezed her mother's hand.

"Mom, I was holding hands with boys when I was sixteen. It's just a way of showing affection. As for walking arm in arm, that's not something kids did back then, but I do it with Jack now. All you were doing is telling William that you like being with him. There's nothing wrong with that. He probably appreciated it."

Janet shook her head.

"That's not all and it gets worse. When William brought me home, I...God, you'll think I'm a crazy woman...I realized I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to stay with me."

Sarah squeezed Janet's hand again and then smiled.

"Congratulations, Mom. I think you're in love. That's why Jack and I slept together before we were married. I wanted that to happen because I loved him and he loved me."

Janet frowned.

"I don't know if it's that or if it's the same thing that happened with your dad and Howard. I think I like William a lot, but it happened so fast. I hadn't thought anything like that until we were standing at the front door, and it just hit me that I didn't want him to leave. Is it supposed to happen like that or is it all in my mind, that rebound thing I've read about divorced women having?"

Sarah smiled.

"Mom, it didn't just happen tonight. You've been going out with William for weeks and you wanted him to hold your hand. It sounds to me like this has been brewing for a while. You just couldn't see it happening until tonight. I had a lot of crushes on guys when I was dating, but when I met Jack, I knew that's all they were. I think you just found out what I found out. You probably liked my dad and Howard, but you love William."

Janet smiled a little then.

"I hoped that's what it was, but if it is, what should I do about it? I can't just tell him I want to sleep with him. I don't even know if that's what I really want. William says if I trust him he can show me what I've been missing, but I don't know if I want to know or not."

Sarah stood up then.

"Mom, remember that you always used to tell me that I had to do what I thought was best for me, no matter what anybody else thought? Well, I'll give you the same advice. Just tell him how you feel. If he feels the same way, things will happen by themselves. If he doesn't...well, from what you've just told me, I don't think you have to worry about that. Just tell him so he'll know.

Sarah grinned then.

"Tell you what. Jack and I have been thinking about spending a weekend at the beach. We love having you live here, but sometimes...well, it's nice to be alone. We'll get a hotel room and spend Friday and Saturday night and won't come home until late Sunday. That way, you'll have the house to yourself so you'll have a place for whatever happens to happen. Just tell William, OK. From what you've told me about him, he's not going to make the first move. You'll have to do that."

That Saturday afternoon, William and Janet held hands while they walked through a craft fair in a local park, and then they had dinner at an Italian restaurant. It was almost eight when he walked her to her door, and after she unlocked the door, William asked her what was wrong.

"Janet, you've been really quiet all afternoon. Did I do something wrong?"

Janet turned and put her hand on his arm.

"No, William. It's just me. I've been trying to make up my mind about something."

William smiled.

"It must be a pretty important something then. You're usually pretty talkative."

Janet looked at her shoes.

"It is important, William. Last Saturday, I...I didn't want you to leave but I didn't know how to tell you. I talked with Sarah and she said she thinks I'm in love with you. I've been thinking about that all week and I still don't know. Sarah said I should tell you to see if you feel the same way about me."

William didn't say anything for a few moments. He just put his arms around Janet, smiled, and then kissed her. When he pulled gently away, he smiled again.

"Does that answer your question?"

Janet felt her heart pounding in her chest. That had never happened before, not with Sarah's dad or with Howard. Did that mean she did love William? Janet waited a few seconds, but the pounding of her heart didn't stop so she decided it was now or never.

"William, you told me once that if I didn't like sex I was doing it wrong and that you could teach me how to do it right. Sarah said I should do what I think is best for me no matter what anybody else thinks. What I think is I need to know if I've been doing it wrong all these years.

"She and Jack are gone for the weekend, so I'm alone tonight. Would you...would you stay with me and show me what you said you would?"

William smiled.

"We'd upset your neighbors if I showed you out here. Maybe we should go inside."

When they were inside, Janet put her purse on the coffee table and then looked at William.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do now, I mean, I do, but you said there's more to it than that. What should I do?"

William smiled.

"Just stop thinking so much and do what it feels like you should do. How about we start with me kissing you again?"

When William took Janet in his arms and then put his lips to hers, she felt a little tingle. That tingle lasted until she felt his tongue touch her upper lip. That sensation took Janet by surprise and she unconsciously opened her mouth a little. As soon as she did, she felt William's tongue dart between her teeth and touch her own tongue. The first tingle faded into nothingness, replaced by little waves that reached all the way to her stomach.

As quick as William had done that, he pulled his tongue back out and eased gently away. Janet still had her eyes closed and he kissed her forehead.

"That was a pretty nice kiss. Did it feel any different?"

Janet opened her eyes then.

"I never...I mean, nobody ever kissed me like that before."

William smiled.

"Wanna try it again?"

He didn't wait for Janet to answer and once his lips touched hers, she couldn't have answered him anyway. As soon as she felt his tongue on her upper lip, she opened her mouth a little and then caught her breath when their tongues met.

William held that kiss longer this time. He held it until he felt Janet start to sag a little. He held her a little tighter as he broke the kiss.

"That was a lot better for me. How about for you?"

For a few minutes, they just stood there beside the coffee table with Janet in William's arms and kissing over and over. At the last, Janet unconsciously put her arms around William's neck and then pressed her heavy breasts into his chest. She realized what she'd done and tried to pull away, but William held her there and smiled.

"Janet, I've been going crazy for the last three weeks waiting to do that and you've just made that wait worthwhile. I think you liked it too, didn't you?"

Janet smiled back.

"I didn't know it could be like this. Does it get better?"

William smiled.

"Yes, but we need to go somewhere with a bed."

When they were in her bedroom, Janet said she'd go change into her pajamas in the bedroom, but William took her hand to stop her.

"No, Janet. Tonight, I want to see you, all of you. I've been fantasizing about you since that first day I sat down at your desk."

Janet shook her head.

"I just can't, William. I'm fat and you don't want to see that. At least turn off the light."

William stroked her back and then down over her hips.

"Janet, you're not fat. You're just a mature woman with a mature woman's figure, and I want to see all of you in the light. Now, I'm going to undress you. You can stop me anytime you want, but I hope you won't."

Janet stood there while William unbuttoned her blouse and then eased it off her shoulders. He was careful to lay it on the foot of the bed, and then took Janet in his arms again.

"See, that wasn't so bad, now was it? For me, all it did was prove to me that I was right, well, that and something else you're causing. Now, we should get rid of that bra too."

Janet would have stopped him if he hadn't kissed her again, but that kiss took away all the thoughts about how he wouldn't like her big breasts. When he unhooked her bra, Janet let him slip it off her shoulders, and then felt a sensation that tingled all the way to between her thighs. It was William's hand and he was stroking the side of her left breast.

When he stopped kissing her, he lifted her left breast and lightly brushed his thumb over her nipple, and Janet caught her breath. It felt a little like she remembered feeling when she was nursing Sarah, a tightening in her lower belly, but this was a lot stronger than that. She didn't have time to think about why that would be. She caught her breath again when William did the same thing to her right breast.