The Vixen King - Pt. 01

Story Info
A rehabilitation centre like no other.
3.3k words
4.34
1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was such a special day for us. The results of eighteen months of hard work had finally paid off. Myself and Jerry had bought this place for a steal! However, it took a lot of blood, sweat and tears to bring it to its present glory. We were proud, real proud. This was going to make us rich. Our 'cash cow' as Jerry called it.

Jerry is my oldest friend and my soul mate. Our paths should never have crossed really, as we both had way different lives back then. Jerry was a very well respected Judge. He was known for his no-nonsense attitude and his lengthy sentences. People feared him! So when I found myself standing before him on that cold December morning, I truly expected to be spending the next five years behind bars.

Judge Kingston (as he was formerly known), listened intently as the prosecution listed off my numerous charges. Every so often the judge would shift eyes to me whilst making notes. The bottom line was that I had been found guilty of being a Madam in a high-end brothel. I had a contacts book containing the names of many high-powered and rich clients, which was also seized. I was indeed up shits creek without a paddle!

"Miss Fox", exclaimed the Judge. To which I got to my feet. "You have been found guilty of all four charges brought against you. Taking into account time served plus your hand written apology promising to amend your ways, I am therefore sentencing you to five years probation and a fine of $250,000 to be paid to various women's shelters". The Gavel pounded and it was over! Before Judge Kingston stood up to return to his chambers, he caught my eye for the briefest of seconds and to my shock, and delight, gave me a cheeky wink!

Two years later Jerry and I ran into each other again one evening in a restaurant. I was just finished having dinner with a prospective client. These days I was staying on the straight and narrow like I had promised I would. I was now running a high-end escort agency and it was almost as lucrative as my previous profession.

Just as my client stood up to leave, I noticed Jerry coming my way. I was pretty shocked to see him and I quickly grabbed my purse and started rummaging around with the hope that he wouldn't notice me. I watched as his feet passed my table, but then quickly come to a halt. "Miss Fox, is that you?" he enquired.

I feigned surprise "Oh, Judge Kingston" I responded, as I began to stand.

"Oh please don't get up" he smiled, "We're not in court now". I laughed along with him as he gently shook my hand in greeting.

"It's so wonderful to see you" he said, with sincerity.

"It's wonderful to see you too" I lied.

Jerry asked if I was alone and if so, would I mind if he joined me. Within minutes I was sat facing the judge once more. God, he was so handsome! His ice blue eyes highlighted by his golden tanned face. Very distinguished indeed! He grabbed the attention of the waiter and ordered a bottle of Champagne to the table. We spent hours chatting that evening. Jerry explained how he had to take a career break due to personal commitments and was now enjoying his newfound free time immensely.

Over the course of the next twelve months, we both became extremely good friends. What started out as the odd meet-up for drinks became somewhat of a regular occurance. It turned out that we had so much in common; a lot more than we ever anticipated.

Jerry was very interested in my line of work. He disclosed to me one evening that he himself had engaged the services of an escort on more than one occasion. He went on to explain how on numerous times he, along with some of his esteemed colleagues, would hire hotel suites for weekends at a time, where they would spend hours playing poker, indulging in the finest food and whiskey, and would hire the services of top notch escorts. I was very intrigued by his revelations, but I was not hugely surprised, as many of my members were known to have high powered positions.

Jerry called me late one afternoon. "Hey Lynn, if you've no plans for tonight, can we meet at our usual spot?". I loved meeting Jerry so I didn't hesitate.

"Yeah sure, can we make it for eight?" I asked.

"Yeah, no problem. I have a business proposition that I would like to put to you and before you say 'no' Lynn, promise me you'll hear me out?"

He knows me so well! "Yes Jerry, you talk and I'll drink" I laughed. "Afterall you are 'The King', whatever you say goes".

"And don't you forget it", he chided. "See you at eight".

We gave each other pet names early on in our friendship. It came from toying with our surnames. I told him that being a judge with the surname Kingston, was very fitting. He was the ruler,'The King'. He said my name was also very apt. Fox; cute and cunning! So he christened me 'The Vixen'.

That evening Jerry arrived with a folder neatly tucked under his arm. Once seated and drinks ordered, he opened the folder and slid it across the table to me. "This" he said, "is going to be our Cash Cow". As I looked through the folder of architect drawings he explained what it was that I was looking at. It was a blueprint of a property that Jerry had designed and intended to purchase. For the next hour I did as promised, sat and drank and listened.

He began by explaining that during his time as a judge, he had numerous cases involving prostitutes. In fact 75% of cases were taken up with street workers, pimps etc. He had sympathy for such people. He understood that they were just trying to make a living but he also felt that the sex-work industry was clogging up the courts' time and resources. He figured that surely there must be a way to make everyone happy; get the hookers off the streets and lose the pimps.

Eventually I raised my hand to interject. "The solution is already there Jerry, they're known as brothels!"

"Ahh but see, brothels are illegal Lynn" he smiled. Quietly adding "as you ought to know!"

"Funny Jerry" I sarcastically replied whilst flipping him the middle finger. "So then what is it that you're actually suggesting?" I asked. Jerry went on to explain his proposal and given his connections it appeared to be fool proof.

His plan was to build a 'Rehabilitation Center' of sorts. Where street workers (if convicted) would get the option to come to the Center or do some time behind bars. If they chose the former, they would come to the Center for six months. During this time they would spend their days in the classroom, where they would partake in academic courses/classes which would give them proper life skills and prepare them for a more productive life on completion of their time there.

On the face of it this place is all run legally and above board. However, just underneath the surface it is something entirely different! By day, a reputable Rehab Center, by night, a very dark den of iniquity.

Jerry had already spent months perfecting his idea. He had hand picked a crew of wealthy businessmen, all of whom were not only eager to get involved, but had invested financially in the project. Jerry had also introduced his wonderful idea to many of his former colleagues. These select judges were more than happy to offer this as an alternative to prison.

"Now, the way in which this works is as follows" Jerry continued. "Hooker is up on charges, the length of her arm. Judge has no alternative but to throw the book at her, which before now was what he or she would have done. But now he tells her that she has another option and she can choose to go to Rehab for six months. Whilst she's in there she will get educated and rehabilitated, thereby better equipped to lead a different, better life when she leaves. Sounds good right?"

"Absolutely" I agree.

"Right, if she is in agreement, she will be taken by prison van to the center. The intake will be familiar to her as it will be more or less the same as the typical prison intake process. She will change out of her civvies and be given a jumpsuit, trainers etc. We will take all particulars; verify ID, take fingerprints, mugshots and so forth. Once all of this is completed, the lucky lady gets to meet you!"

"Sorry, I beg your pardon" I interrupt with my hand up.

"OK, just hang on Lynn. This is the part that I've been leading up to" he said. I hold my tongue and let him continue.

"So, she sits in your office and you go through the day to day running of the place. The rules, the do's and don'ts etc and all the different courses we offer. Once she seems happy with that you then explain the rest to her. The purpose of our center was never just about rehabilitation. It is in fact about training these women to perfect their craft! Training them to be the best of the best. It's to show them that they never need to work the streets again, with drooling fat men looking for a quick jerk-off up a back alley. We will train them to such a standard that they will gain employment n the most exclusive clubs. Clubs that will never experience a raid or end up being forced to shut down. During their training the will receive a wage that will accumulate over the duration of their time there and will be given to them as a lump sum upon finishing the program." Jerry paused and took a deep breath.

"So far, so good?" he asked.

"Keep talking" I responded, giving nothing away.

"Ok boss" he laughed. "So now we get on to the training. During the daytime, just as stated, our ladies will receive their education. Classes start at 9am and finish at 3.30pm. From 3.30 until 6.30 the ladies can do as they please; it's their recreation period. Meals are served at 8am, 1pm and 5pm sharp. Training is Mon-Fri from 7pm until no later than 11pm. We have five training rooms in the center, all of which are themed. Room one is the BDSM room. Room two is the Doctor's Surgery, room number three is the Headmaster's Room, room four is the Playroom and room number five is simply known as the Secret Room".

My eyes were now wide as I continued listening.

"We will have twenty inmates in our facility at all times. We have five full time clients/members who will train the girls each evening. These guys are all top of their field; judges, doctors and wealthy businessmen, and are all personal friends of mine. It's thanks to their investment in our project, that not only can we afford to buy the land and build the center, but also run it for an entire year without the need for any other outside investment. We are in a position to employ daytime staff. A full time cook, intake staff and of course, a full time manager".

As that last word left his mouth, he pointed to me. "You want me to manage the place Jerry?" My voice now rising.

"C'mon Lynn, it makes perfect sense. You have spent years as a Madam, kicking hookers and punters into shape and you now run a top-notch escort company. The cream of the crop". Jerry extended his hands out. "I mean this job has your name written all over it Lynn".

I guess he was right. If there was a perfect job for me, this was it. I knew first hand everything there was to know within the sex industry. Heck, I was on the streets at a young age. You could say that I worked myself up from the very bottom, to the very top. But this, well as much as it sounded exciting, I was still needing to hear more.

"So what is my role in all of this Jerry, please enlighten me?" I sighed as I took a long sip of wine.

"Your role is to run the place with an iron fist Lynn" Jerry responded rather sternly. It was the first time throughout the evening that he became quite serious in his tone.

He continued "After the initial intake procedure is completed, you need to explain exactly what these ladies are gonna be signing up to. You will give them a contract which will explain in detail what the training will involve. It will detail how each evening will unfold; the ladies will be divided into five groups of four. Each group will be sent to one of our themed training rooms. Every evening after that, they will continue to attend their assigned room until such a time that they complete all the training and pass the assessment. Once they have achieved this, they will then begin training in the next room the following night and continue on until all five rooms have been mastered to our satisfaction. It is at that point, they will be allowed to move up".

"Move up to what?" I asked curiously.

"Well, the center will obviously have sleeping and living quarters which will be in the form of a very large dormitory. All the ladies will initially share this living space. Once they complete the training, they will be moved upstairs to Level 2, where each person will have their own room. You could look at it like a promotion of sorts. If and when the ladies make it to Level 2, they are then expected to begin working. So instead of training every night, they will now be servicing paying clients, and that's when they really start to learn what the real money looks like".

"So what happens if they don't make it to Level 2" I ask.

"Then they just remain at Level 1 and when their time is up, they simply leave" he replied.

"And for the ones that make it, what happens after the six months are up?" I enquired.

"Well, they can take their lump sum and leave, no questions asked. Or, if they're smart, they will sign another contract. This new contract will offer them a very lucrative deal. They will be given the opportunity to work in the most prestigious club in the country. A club where nothing is off limits or out of bounds. Whatever the client can imagine, we can make it a reality."

Jerry really had me now. This whole thing sounded so unbelievably tempting. "Where is this club and what's the name?" I eagerly asked.

"I don't know and I don't know" he laughed, "but when I build it, I'll let you know".

Wow, he really did have huge plans for the future and I was liking the sound of it more and more as the night went on.

He jumped in, interrupting my thoughts. "Just a couple more things Lynn. It needs to be made crystal clear during the initial intake that this training is far from childsplay and quite possible very far from what they are used to. They will be pushed to their limits and most probably even way beyond that. Once they fully understand this, and then go ahead and sign the contract, there is no going back, no refusal of whatever is asked of them and absolutely no option of leaving before the six months are up".

Jerry excused himself at this point for a bathroom break. My thoughts were all over the place, but within minutes he had returned.

"Before I forget to mention it", he started "we will have cameras and lots of them. There will be cameras in each training room. It will be your job to monitor these cameras each evening during training. This way you will be able to gauge how well, or not, the girls are doing. You will make notes and give feedback. If you feel some of the women aren't working to their potential, you need to make them aware of this. Look Lynn, I don't need to tell you how to do your job, sure you could write a book on this shit!"

"Glad you remembered, Jerry" I smiled.

Jerry winked at me. "We will have cameras in all the intake rooms also, to protect ourselves in the event that someone tries to say they were coerced into signing anything against their will. For anyone who doesn't wish to sign the contract, we will still fulfill our obligation to them to rehabilitate and educate them. But they will be housed separately" Jerry than sat back with his hands clasped staring at me intently.

Before I could say a word, he shifted forward in his seat. "Look, I know you need time to think..." he began.

"I'll do it" I interjected. Jerry was stunned into silence, then slowly a huge smile spread across his face".

"You will? Seriously, you really want to do this?" he asked rising to his feet.

I smiled up at him. "Yes Jerry, I'll do it. I just can't say no to you".

He walked around to me and, pulling me to my feet, he gave me the biggest bear hug. His expensive aftershave filled my lungs. I melted into his arms.

We finished the evening off discussing the in's and out's of everything. Lying in my bed that night, I couldn't help but be excited. I knew I could do this job. I always treated my girls with respect, but I also knew that women from the street are very headstrong. In order to train them, I would first need to break them and that was going to require me pulling out a side of me that other people rarely saw, unless absolutely necessary.

It was 1.40am and I was still tossing and turning when the phone rang out. Upon answering, Jerry was already apologising. "Sorry Lynn, I'm so sorry for waking you, but you never asked".

"Never asked what?" I giggled.

"You never asked what the name of our center is gonna be" he exclaimed.

Jerry sounded like an excited little boy. I smiled to myself. "Well I'm all ears, go for it, what have you decided?" I genuinely wanted to know.

"Well it's our center so it will have our names" he said. "Our place will be known as 'The Vixen King Rehabilitation Center' he announced proudly.

I was surprised. "Wow Jerry, I love it" I told him honestly.

"So glad you like it" he said. "Sorry again for waking you" and with that he was gone.

I turned over with the sound of Jerry's voice fresh in my head and drifted off into a deep sleep.

So now the day had finally arrived and the Vixen King was at last ready for business. We both stared at our brand new building with our staff inside frantically putting the final pieces in order. Jerry put his arm around me and gave me a gentle, reassuring squeeze.

"We did it Lynn, we finally did it" he smiled as he looked down at me.

"Yes Jerry we surely did" I replied as I rubbed the back of his hand. "Now let's get inside, we have our first batch of intakes in less than an hour".

As we began making our way to our beautiful new building, Jerry offered me his hand to which I quickly accepted. Walking hand in hand, I just knew that Jerry and I had become partners forever!