"Auto Erotism"

Story Info
what a great view of my sexy little body in the mirror.
997 words
4.54
13.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home around seven having stopped to have a few happy hour drinks with some of the other lawyers from my firm. Being the holiday season I may have have had one to many. I was feeling pretty good, relaxed, a hot shower sounded so good.

I undressed hanging my business skirt suit neatly in my closet. I walked into the bathroom starting the hot water in the shower. I lowered my black lace panties down my smooth legs steeping out of them.

I climbed into the hot shower letting the hot water stream over my naked body. I washed my hair first with the new shampoo my mother sent me in a holiday gift basket. I love the scent of the shampoo apple cinnamon it smelled so delicious when I finish with my long red hair I lathered down my whole body with the scented body gel she also sent.

Paying particular attention to my delicate nipples as I washed my small breasts getting them all slick and soapy, I pulled and twisted them just a little, teasing with them. Pleasure and pain the electricity shooting through my body.

They were so hard too tender touch any longer I move on down soaping and scrubbing. Washing my little body, underarms, legs, feet, pussy, ass, hot steaming water flowing over me. Touching my soft white skin gently, tickling my cute little feet, I was thoroughly enjoying my shower.

I reached for the hand held shower head, my favorite part of any shower, it has spray and pulse modes. Setting it to spray mode I held it tight to the top of my small chest letting the water cascade down over my body. My nipples were very hard the water running down them shooting off the tips like little jet airplanes. Of course I had to play with them a little more with my free hand.

Moving on I rinsed the rest of my soapy body the hot water offering wonderful sensations to my tipsy brain. The sensations growing into a lust that needed to be satisfied.

Switching over to pulse mode, I place my foot on the edge of the tub, opening my legs wider. Reaching down with one hand I spread my pussy lips opening them wide, exposing the pink softness inside. Bringing the showerhead in close, the hot water pulsing into my waiting pussy, making my little clit hard in an instant. I can feel her lips searching, her tongue flicking my clit, her little fingers working over my wet pussy.

The hot water sending vibrations to my very core, my moans becoming louder, My special bathroom lover bringing me unimaginable pleasures. My legs shaking as I inserted my fingers in my wet cunt.

I feel my pussy muscles tighten around my finger as the hot water massaging my hard clit sending waves and waves of wonderful sensations through my little body. Before I could think about it an orgasm hit my little body. My knees were weak as it just goes on and on my body shaking, screaming in delight.

Not wanting to stop but afraid my knees were going to give out the feelings were just to spectacular. The sensations were so intense spasming over and over again I can't remember an orgasm ever going on for so long. Panting like a wild animal. exhausted, feeling wonderful, tingling all over.

Bringing the shower head up to my neck I massaged it with the hot water, so relaxing, bringing me slowly back down from that incredible orgasm. thoroughly clean inside and out. I turned off the shower grabbing my plush towel drying my body And slipping on my bath robe.

Brushing and blow drying my long red hair looking at the red headed slut in the mirror who just made love to me in the shower.

"We're not done yet." she says.

Laying on my bed I opened my robe exploring my body watching myself writhe in pleasure as my fingers explore and disappear inside my wet pussy. My juices flowing, eyes transfixed, waves of pleasure crashing over me. Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly moving in and out my wetness growing. My other hand following the same path to find my clit rubbing it gently the whole time watching the scene play out in the mirror. My juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out.

Tingling all over, legs spread and up, knees bent, what a great view of my sexy body in the mirror. My juices trickling down my ass crack sending shivers up my spine. Moaning, rising off the bed to meet my fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, my scent filling the room. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of my ass to my brown flower rubbing my juices on my tight asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one finger inside my ass thrusting in deeper. Then out, then in, adding another finger and a third driving hard pounding my ass, deeper and deeper. Rubbing my swollen clit the first waves of sheer pleasure encompassing me.

The sounds coming out of my mouth something primal losing all rational control, I submit to the slut in the mirror. Plunging my fingers in hard, deep ready to cum for you.

"May I finish?" I need it please.

Watch me as a shattering orgasm shakes my body, my cute little toes curl, screams and moans escaping my lips. So close don't make me wait any longer. So wet you've driven me to the brink all my control is gone. I'm yours please, please, please. Whimpering for permission let me have my orgasm I want to cum for you. I'm your dirty little slut, performing, ready to explode. Screaming, moaning, grunting, panting, pleasure exploding, juices covering my hands and the bed sheets.