All Comments on 'The Voice in the Dark Ch. 02'

by Ravenna933

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is hot. I love the suspense. There is a mystery here, and I'm looking forward to learning more in the next chapter. Well done!

Ravenna933Ravenna933about 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much for your kind words.

This story took a long time to complete, and for a long time I truly thought about just giving up on it. I am glad I persevered though, as it means you enjoyed it.

I am also happy that I created suspense that you could appreciate.

I can only hope that the pay-off is worth it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it. Please continue!

NellskitchenNellskitchenabout 3 years ago
The writer takes us into her world...

...where we are treated to marvels most never see - but which Ravenna sees. A very hot journey! NK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Don't stop

Please continue, I feel there is so much more to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please keep writing! I love the ending to this story and I am desperate to discover what is really going on!

Ravenna933Ravenna933about 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you to everyone here...

It's so nice to get such great feedback for my story.

Don't worry, I am working on the next chapter now and I can't wait to share it with you.

I wouldn't be where I am without you guys.

JjonestJjonestabout 3 years ago
Wonderful Suspense

Another great chapter. I love the world you’ve created here and the complex characters. Very interesting mystery building and looking forward to seeing where the author takes us next. Thank you!

BibliowhoreBibliowhoreover 2 years ago

I've definitely enjoyed reading this series so far. I do hope you write more. I know this comment comes 8 months after this has posted and sometimes the desire to write and/or continue a story can fade. You've done a wonderful job of building out characters with depth and having some mystery to it. Is Lucy's Boyfriend the man with the purple pocket square? Is he related to the new ownership of the company? Etc Etc. All lovely tantalizing threads. Refreshingly written with some actual plot and not just straight sex with no plot. I do hope if the series continues the sex scenes get a bit longer as they seem a bit short. I was really getting into the dildo scene and it seemed to end a bit soon, but overall I am glad I spent time reading these. Rated and followed.

Ravenna933Ravenna933over 2 years agoAuthor

Hello. Thank you for following me and rating my story. It’s because of fans like you that I am where I am today with my work.

To begin with, absolutely the series will continue. There will be another two chapters and I am working as best I can on this next chapter.

It’s not an excuse to neglect you all when you have been so kind and patient with me , but for many reasons, I have been struggling to feel inspired and secure within myself to actually finish this series.

I love to write, and it feels strange to not have this part of me, but I have been working on my mental and physical health as best I can in order to get back to writing the best I can for all my wonderful fans.

Second, I know you’re intrigued to see what happens with Jess and her story, but I am not revealing anything here… it would be so easy to just tell you all. I don’t want to spoil it.

Finally, I am glad you enjoy the build up of plot rather than just raw sex without plot. That’s not what’s arousing to me, and I am glad there people who agree with me on that. I hope all this waiting will be worth it.

Thank you so much for all your kind words and support through the beginning of my writing process. I am working on the next chapter as much as I can through my hectic schedule and I will do my best to bring you quality content that inspires and arouses.

No promises as to when, as I don’t want to disappoint, but I will upload as soon as I can.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

I am loving your story, although I feel almost as frustrated as Lucy and Jessica! Most submissions here are much too short for my taste since characters need elbow room to grow and explore. Yours are of a length that encourages your readers to immerse themselves in the passion you express so well.

Your characters love to tease us with glimpses every now and then of clues to all the backstories and current mysteries. I’m a greedy girl who wants to know everything right now, not later. Why did Justin break up? What was Jessica’s crime? Why does he feel betrayed? What are these blackouts Jessica is experiencing? Just as Jess finds herself confused, unclear as to the boundaries of what’s real and what isn’t, I do, too.

I sink into Jess’ fantasy to be taken, to let go of all the mundane trivialities that smother our desires and yield to that voice whose rumble makes us tingle deep inside. More please, much more. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavenna933@Ravenna933
Update (November 2023) Hello there, my wonderful readers. I am thrilled to announce that I am working on a new series, and I am close to finishing the first chapter. No promises, but I am hoping to get the first chapter within the first month of 2024. Stay Tuned! *** I a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES