All Comments on 'The Void'

by FeelingCreative534

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JRSONJRSONover 1 year ago

I loved this! How refreshing to read something different, interesting, and quite touchingly Hot! Its a bit complicated at present but with some compromise and openness, sharing real feelings and hopes between all three, I think it could become something satisfying for all! I'm not sure how, because yes everything has completely changed for all three of them! It feels like sooner than later their could be an odd man out, which would likely be Mark, and that would be devastating for them all! I don't think Victor or Mark have found a way to open up to each other yet, but they both obviously care more deeply for each other than has been allowed to surface. Jake could remedy all of that if allowed with his kind heart.

My own twisted, romantic, HEA imagination sees all three of these men figuring out a way for each to be included in a smoking hot 3 way long term relationship! I mean what do any of them have to loose to at least try! 5 stars....

Shy1oShy1oover 1 year ago

Love it ❤️

FeelingCreative534FeelingCreative534over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for commenting! I love hearing people's thoughts and reactions to my stories. Even if I don't respond directly to you, I want you to know I periodically check the comments section to read your responses! Thank you!

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Well……I thought Vic and Mark were couple at first. This is better. But can I ask whether Vic suddenly understood human touch because of carrying Jake?

RobJasperRobJasper3 months ago

Charming story! Wonderful descriptions and evolving characters. I hope Jake can have a sexual relationship with Mark, too. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous