The Voluptuous Cam Performster

Story Info
A student is surprised by the lady performing on cam.
1.7k words
4.16
3.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relationships aren't easy, more so if it comes about sex and kinks.

I have a loving girlfriend. We're young and our relationship is in its infancy. Our dates are fun and adventurous. Our sex-life is good, but vanilla. We are yet to explore each other's wants and needs. he things we love and want to explore, or those that are a turnoff to avoid.

We don't live together. My personal kinks are still private and I can indulge them most of the time. She knows I watch porn, we have watched some together. The ones we engross ourselves with are the clichés. Girl can't pay for pizza and seduces the delivery guy or Student seduces the teacher for better grades. Both of us being students, these classics appeal to us.

In the privacy of my own dorm room I pursue voyeurism. Hearing my neighbor have loud sex with his girlfriend turns me on. I always rub one out and enjoy listening to them when I get the chance. I try to spy on the ladies in the communal showers. Or when I see a lone laundry basket waiting to get washed, I don't waste the opportunity to sniff some dirty panties. The exhilaration I endure in these moments drives my horny boner.

I'm afraid to tell my partner about these kinks. I don't know how she will react to it if I tell her. And if I do it can end our relationship faster than it began. For now I will keep it a secret.

Tonight I have a fancy for watching women undress, dance and masturbate on cam. I take my laptop, make myself comfortable in my bed. A bottle of lube next to me and paper towels to clean up. I flip through several cams searching for some ladies that attract me. While with a gentle stroke caress my penis.

I stumble on a beautiful, voluptuous girl. I like watching ladies with curves, it is a big turn on for me. Her body reminds me a bit of my girlfriend. So I admire the lady in silence. The chat room is full of men, sending dirty messages. Tipping her to show or do more.

She leans back in a comfy chair, her legs crossed. A black silk mask covers her eyes and the bridge of her petit celestial nose. Her blue colored thin lips forming a seductive smile. Curly black hair covers the sides of her soft, gentile face. A blue babydoll flows down from her ample bosom to her curvaceous thighs. It is a bit see-through, showing off a pair of French knickers.

Music starts playing. She stands up from her seat, slow moving, swaying her hips. She steps closer to the camera and starts dancing. Her seductive shaking of the shoulders and hips, makes her breasts jiggle. All the men in the chatroom exclaimed their love and passion for the lady. Dirty talk flows by faster and I join in.

I pour some lube on my penis. My hard, throbbing member reacts to the coldness. Sending a shiver through me. Grabbing it with a firm hand, I get on with a slow pumping. All the way up and down.

A few guys donated big. Reaching her goal to take off the babydoll. She hooks her fingers around the shoulder bands of her lingerie and lets it glide down from her arms. Dropping it on the floor. With a swift kick, she tosses it to the side. Freeing her breasts from the thin layer of fabric. No longer confined, the sway is much more noticeable.

Beholding that makes me horny, seducing me to cough over a few tips myself. Watching her dance around, those tits bouncing up and down while she fondles them. It mesmerizes me, my hand rubbing faster.

Her dancing comes closer to the camera. With a sudden bow, she flicks her hair in front of the cam. Bend over, she follows it up with a slow rising, making sure that her breasts are in full view. I spy a few cute, little freckles on the inside of her right tit.

Deep in my mind a fleeting notion pops up just like my girlfriend. I am so engrossed in the image in front of me that I brush it off.

Cupping her big breasts, She gently squeezes them. Her fingers trailing around her nipples, flicking them on occasion. She continues her dance, flowing over in some sensual belly-dancing.

I gaze at her belly rolls flow on the beat of the music. My hand's rhythm changes to the music and I follow the sensual flow when masturbating. I glide with my finger over the tip of my penis, or cup my balls and caress them with my other hand.

Catching a glimpse of a cute butterfly piercing in her bellybutton. Again my mind notices that it is the same as my girlfriend. I brush it off. There are many people that can have such piercings. It does turn up the heat in my body, imagining that this is her. By now my heart is beating faster and my breathing is shallow.

With my mind thinking about my girlfriend. I yearned for her to touch me, it got me in the mood for some sexting. I grab my phone.

'Hey sexy, I'm in the mood now. There is something you can come and help with.'

I attach a picture of my erection and send the text.

I wait in anticipation for a message back. Meanwhile, the lady on the screen turns around. Locking her fingers in the waistband of her underwear. Pulling it down while bending over, giving all the viewers a good look at her plump behind.

Now naked sitting on her knees, her hair flowing down her neck and shoulders. Slowing down, I release the grip on my penis. I have edged myself and don't want to cum yet. Instead I fixate on the beauty in front of me.

She swivels her head around, moving her hair over her shoulder. There is an anticipating glint in her eyes. while staring into the camera, she bites her lip. My penis twitches as I peer into her eyes. There is a small tattoo on her shoulder. My mind screams at me again, but I'm too entranced to pick up on it.

I know what comes next. The audience is all worked up and she is ready for some steaming, hot play time. She turns around, her tits hidden behind one arm. she leans back in the chair, spreading her legs. I almost spray my cum at the sight of her gorgeous full bush. I am in heaven.

There is an option to tip for the performer to wear stockings. I'm a sucker for that, so I donate for it to happen. With a quick thanks, she strides out of view. Returning into the shot wearing thigh high white stockings. I see her holding a phone and some fast finger typing.

My phone pings, I glance at the screen, reading the message.

'Not now, hunny.'

It's a cold reaction to what I sent earlier. No funny remarks, no teasing. I'm taken aback, but at the same time there is this wonderful lady getting ready to play.

She strokes her legs with a gentle touch, trailing from her knees to her hips. Let it linger at her bush. With the tips she pats her bush, parting her legs wider for everyone to admire. At the same time she pinches her nipples, pulling them.

She shuffles her hips forwards, leaning back deeper in the chair. Spreading her bush, with a tender touch she rubs her folds. Placing one finger on her clit, holding it here for a moment, motionless.

I am enthralled by the view, my penis grew to its fullness. My fingers trail around the base. Gripping it with a few fingers. Tiny, sensual strokes. I want it to last. I lust for her, to slide her fingers into her kitten. Imagining that I'm playing with that.

Relaxing in her chair, she rubs her clit. Slow at first, increasing with vigor over time. She slides a finger down between her folds and pushes it in with ease, her expression ecstatic. With closed eyes, biting her lip she continues to pleasure herself.

Sighing, she lifts her finger to the camera. I can see it glistening, wanting to taste it. Bringing the finger up to her lips, she sucks it in. Her other hand positioned over her pussy. Two fingers slide in her wet pussy, stroking her clit.

She's getting into the bliss of ecstasy, fucking herself. I see her bush glistening more and more with each thrust of her fingers. Her expression is pure delight, not minding her cam or chatting at all. Grinding her hips against her hand, silent moans escaping her lips.

I can see she is almost at her release. Fingering her pussy with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. She cries out, loud moaning, her voluptuous body shaking. Legs trembling, feet leaving the ground. She curls up, letting her orgasm flow over her. Waves of euphoria.

I let my inhibition go. My own orgasm taking over my body. The sensation of my balls tightening, erupting cum all over my hand and belly. Some splattering on my neck and face. For a moment there I let myself drift off in ecstasy.

All the viewers exclaim that they all cum exploded at that moment. They all want to see more, a closeup of her pussy, her ass, her tits. But I see her breathing fast, panting and ragged.

Proclaiming that she has no more energy to continue and want to take a shower. Thanking everybody that chatted and tipped. Inviting everybody to her next show. She logs off and I stay behind in my bed covered in cum.

With my own orgasm subsiding and my brain clearer again. I replay the whole show over again in my mind. This time connecting all the little things that I noticed during the show. Can it really be my girlfriend?

My phone pings. I grab it and read the message.

'Sorry hun, I couldn't really answer earlier. I was busy studying. I'm a bit sweaty, so I'm going to hop in the shower. We'll talk later tonight. Love you.'

My mind is certain of it. This lady that I watched on cam, is my girlfriend. All the little details separate aren't definitive, but together they make good proof. How am I going to bring this up? Or will I keep it a secret for now? I can see how far this kink goes.

We are now playing a naughty game.