The Wagon Train

Story Info
Moving west.
3.6k words
3.19
36k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lived on a small farm in Indiana for the first four years after we'd married. We made a living but not much more than that. Our nearest Neighbor was seven miles away and they were in their fifties. The nearest people our age were much farther away so we saw nobody much in the years we lived there. I know how hard this was for Sandy.

I'd met Sandy in her home town of Baltimore, Md. when I was working as a guide for travelers going west. I had made nine trips over the Rockies with Wagon trains as a guide. I guess you could say I was a real mountain man but I would not lay claim to that. I am just a man who had seen some country.

Sandy fell head over tea cup for the older man who had seen some county. I courted her there in Baltimore for three months before we married. I had a gut feeling my Sandy had not been a shy meek little girl as a teenager there in Baltimore. Before we married I visited six small Bars in a ten block area of Sandy's home and visited with the men who worked in them. In all of them the guys knew Sandy. And they stated the same things about my little girl. She liked the men and the men liked her! She was not any better than she had to be and she didn't have to be.

One old boy who ran the Bar closest to her home told me Sandy has a great body.

"She may have the best tits I have ever seen on a woman."

"You have seen her breasts?"

"Oh my yes. a number of times, yes. I have seen her naked in the back probably ten times in the past year maybe? And I have watched her fuck several times. She is good fucking I tell ya."

"You have fucked her?"

"She told me I could a couple of times when I watched her. Last time she was in here she was fucking Benny Bates back there and several others watched them. I went back to take beers. She had just finished Benny off and she told me to give her a poke. I took old Milty out and showed him to her. Milty is about 8 inches of black snake. She says to me she has never had a black cock in her. I just stepped over and slipped him in her. She took him balls deep and gave me a good ride. That girl is good fuckin."

So I knew Sandy had been around some and I didn't mind at all. So I had no surprises when I knew Sandy was no virgin. She told me she'd lost it riding when very young, which could have been true? But She had been ridden lots and knew how to ride really well.

Sandy was not happy on our farm and I knew she wouldn't be. But we held on for the four years and put a small amount of money by. I also had a very good Stud horse and four mares to come west with us. I wanted very good horses on our ranch when we found what I was looking for. I had bought a good wagon for our stuff Sandy felt we needed to take with us. With enough room we could sleep in our wagon if need be.

I had two good teams of horses and three saddle horses . I hired an older man to handle the stock and drive part time and as a hand on our ranch when we found it. Jesse was in his late fifties but in very good shape for a man of his age.

I was our scout and hunter to provide extra meat for our wagon train. So I rode out before daylight and got back after dark usually. Sandy was not happy about this, but it was the deal I had made when I signed up on our train. They knew I was very good on the trail and had been over it many times.

We had been on the trail for a couple weeks when I came in early one night. They were circled and camp set up. I found our wagon and Jesse was taking care of the stock. I hadn't seen Sandy around the wagon and I ask Jesse where she was.

"Boss she is busy in the wagon. You might want to go quiet and check it out?" The wagon was 50 yards or so from our stock so I slipped over next to the wagon and listened.

"Oh Yes, Sam give it to me harder. Fuck me good Baby."

I crossed back over to Jesse.

"So how long has this been going on now Jesse?"

"About a week now Boss. He gives her a good fuckin about every night now."

"You got in on any of it Jesse?"

"She offered about three days out Boss. I just wasn't sure how you'd take it?"

"I knew she had trouble keeping her britches on when I married her. And I would rather have one who is a whore than a prude."

"So you would be ok if I got a little poke now and then?"

"Go for it Jesse if the chance comes."

"Thanks Boss I am grateful."

A few days passed before I came in early again. It was just at dark but I saw the young man cross to our wagon and get in it. I then saw Sandy follow. I waited a few minutes and slipped over by our wagon. I could hear them talking.

"Oh, Sandy I am so ready for you tonight. I need to ask you the young Man two wagons back has ask if you would maybe see him too?"

I heard her sharp intake of breath as he entered her.

"Oh, Sam your cock is so big. I love having you up inside me. So young Matt wants me like this too, Sam? Does he know we are doing this Sam?"

"He has seen me come to you and he has watched us. He has seen you bathe behind your wagon just before dark Sandy."

"Oh my, yes I have dropped my dress a couple times and washed my upper body when it has been so hot."

"Yes Sandy, several of the men have seen your beautiful breasts bared as you bathed. You are quite the talk."

"Some of them have seen me?"

"I know two young husbands who tease their wives about bathing like you do so the other men can see them."

"And what have the other girls said about it?"

"Well Sara Evens told her husband that if he was sure he wanted others to see her little titties she'd show them. Several of the wives are very jealous of the talk about you and really not happy about what their own husbands have said about you."

"And what are they saying about me, Sam?"

"They all want to come spend time with you."

"Have they said out loud they want to fuck me, Sam?"

"Most of them have yes, and wives are not happy about it."

"So has young John Evens wife Sara shown her tits off to anyone yet?"

"No, not yet but I think John is going to tease her into doing it, and I am not sure she won't let some of them fuck her when she does."

"And will John let that happen, do you think?"

"I think he wants her to do it and in part it will give him the excuse to come see you."

"He really won't let the guys have her to get to me will he?"

"I don't think he knows that once it happens she won't stop it?"

"You mean if she lets them fuck her she'll continue to do it?"

"Yes, I think he is willing to tease her into showing off and maybe even letting some of the young guys fuck her so he can run over here and get with you, But I don't think he has any idea she will maybe keep doing it for others."

"Ummmmmmmm Sam your cock feels so good. Yes, bring Young Matt and I'll let him do this too."

I slipped back to where Jesse was with the livestock and turned to him.

"Sam was telling Sandy she has caused some unrest on the train with some of the young husbands."

"Not just the young husbands Boss, but some of the older ones too. There are several of us have seen them teats of the wife's."

"So you have seen them too, Jesse when she bathes?"

"Ya, Boss I seen em then several times, Boss and other times too."

"So you got a poke or two this week Jesse?"

"Yes Sir, I have and she is fine poken I'll say, Dam Good."

We moved out early the next day as usual. We made twelve miles which was the best we had done in several days. It was about three days when I came in early from the south and as I rode up I was near the Evens wagon and I could see Sam and a couple of the other young guys gathered around the rear of their wagon I could see John Evens was there and as I got nearer I could see a shorter person in the center of this group. I pulled up in some shadows. And I listened.

"Come on Baby show us all just a bit."

As they parted slightly I got a good look at Sara in the center. She didn't seem to have a lot on.

"Oh Ya, Baby show em your little Titties."

I could see Sara had pulled something off over her head. And I saw she was likely naked for them. As I watched Sam had taken her hand and was leading her over to a blanket laid out in an open space by the wagon. She went willingly. The others followed them as John deserted them and headed toward my wagon.

I watched as Sam quickly slipped out of his clothes and joined Sara on the blanket. I heard her groan as he entered her and her legs hooked around him.

"Oh Sara you feel wonderful and will you let the other feel you too?"

I couldn't hear her answer, but Sam seemed very pleased with her reply. I swung toward our wagon. I got down near where Jesse was with the stock.

"John Evens is in with her right now. I saw her welcome him in and she was naked for him."

"Ya, I saw him head this way and he left little Sara naked with a group of the young guys, Sam was fucking her when I left them."

"And the others are waiting their turn? Sorry Boss but I wouldn't trade Sara for Sandy."

"Neither would I Jesse, But I would trade Sandy for Sara for good."

"Now that is a nice thought Boss?"

I turned and walked back over to the Evens wagon Where I found the men all dressing. I crossed to Sara Evens and Helped her up.

"Your wife seems to be with my husband so did you want to be with me?"

"Yes Sara I would love to share your bed. But I hope I would never be foolish enough to trade You for my wife. In fact I would trade her for you right now and Take you west with me. He could have her."

She stood naked in front of me with tears in her eyes.

"Oh Brock, do you really mean that, would you really trade her for me?"

"Does that interest you Sara, to become my woman for good or bad?"

"Yes Brock it does very much. I am done with my husband and when they come to have me tomorrow he will know it."

"Ask him if the trade would be of interest? I will come in early tomorrow night and see."

"They will have me here again tomorrow night Brock, I told them to come."

"It is okay Sara, I will still feel the same about you."

I rode in early the next night and I circled to come in at the Evens wagon. A group of guys stood around the side of the Evens wagon and as I neared I could see they were all naked standing in a loose circle around a couple on the ground. I could see Sara astride Sam her beautiful little breasts bouncing as her hips rode Sam's cock and the rest watched them. Three men's cocks hung limply as they watched so I knew Sam was the fourth to have her so far and I counted 6 more waiting for a turn with her.

Jesse was near our wagon when I rode up.

"You get a poke today yet Jesse?"

"I did Boss and a good one it was."

"Jesse walk over to the Evens wagon and join the line for Sara. She is taking on all comers over there. You ask her if you drive for her if she'll take care of you too?"

"You want me to fuck little Sara, Boss and ask her that really?" "I do Jesse I want her to know her whoring is not a bad thing to me. Most women out west do what is needed. That is why I married Sandy and I knew she was already a whore. But she is totally self centered."

"That she is Boss, But she is good poken."

Is her husband with my wife right now?"

"He is Boss. Are you really going to try to trade with him?"

"We will see Jesse, we will see?"

I could see Jesse was excited about the prospect of being with Sara as he hurried off toward their wagon. I turned and walked over to mine. I leaned over and opened the flap.

My wife and John Evens lay completely naked and neither did anything to cover themselves.

"So Evens have you considered us trading?"

"Well, Brock it seems I am enjoying her as it is now?"

"Fine, so you aren't interested. As of now things change you have two minutes to have your Pants on and out of here."

"Come now Brock, seems like the lady has something to say about that?"

"Sure she does, but as I geld you it won't matter much to her."

I flashed him my 12" bowie and waited.

"Hold on Brock, I am very interested in your trade and Sandy and I have talked of it. Please, give us a few more days to consider?"

"Please Brock do this for me at least, as I think I may love John?"

"I won't ask again and I'll expect an answer in the next few days."

As I walked off I knew exactly the game they were playing. They wanted every man on the Train to fuck his little wife to whore her before the trade. I really could care less who all was with her. I had made up my mind Sara would make me a very good wife and Sandy was just a whore.

I came in early the next night and there was a group of men around the Evens wagon again. Jesse came from the group as he'd seen me ride up. His long cock hung loose between his legs as he came to me.

"Looks like you are getting to know Sara quite well."

"Oh Boss she is such a nice girl and wow can she fuck. She is so much better than any woman I ever been with. And she is so excited you want her. And she is so happy you are not judging her for doing this. She gets so excited when someone she's not been with comes to her. She can't wait to feel a new cock in her. She told me she wants you so bad."

The wagon train Captain was not happy about the goings on. He had known my wife is a whore because I had told him up front. About three days out he had walked down to my wagon and stayed 2 hours. The next day he came by while I saddled my horse.

"You are right about your wife."

"You came by and stayed a couple hours?"

"My old dick found a happy place."

"Glad you liked her, Cap."

"That girl could be a problem?"

"Yep, she likely will be!"

And now she was. He knew Sara was being enjoyed by most of the men in camp. Curtis Johanson's wife, Karla was now fucking the two Morgan brothers. And Curtis had been to the Evens wagon and to mine. Marshal Grey's wife was in the wagon behind theirs every night with Frank Doll and his driver Hanson . Marshal had been to my wagon and she had found out. Frank is a big fat guy past his prime , but Hanson Is a black man of maybe forty and reportedly hung big time. Belle Grey was making sounds she had never made before. Cap was not happy, but so far nobody had been shot.

We had 83 wagons in the train. Most wagons were man, wife, and kids. To be exact we had 64 wagons with couples in them. The family wagons were 46 that had children from very young Babies to teens nearly grown.

As I rode in the next night Cap met me on the very edge of camp. He was much more than slightly worried about our train.

"Brock 14 of the married women on this train are fucking men not their husbands regularly. By the end of the week Mrs. Evens will have fucked all of the 119 men of this train. Your wife has been with over half of them. Karla Curtis has been with 7 different men now. I have been told that of the 64 different wives on this train 19 of them have fucked men other than their husbands. We need to get a handle on this."

I had to agree. I rode by the Evens wagon and again found a large crowd in a circle around a spot next to their wagon. As Sat my horse I could see Sara on her back busy fucking someone as the others watched her. Several still had erections and many hung limply as they watched telling me many of them had already been with Sara. Jesse suddenly came from the crowd his penis hanging between his thighs.

"Jesse, you have been here with Sara again tonight."

"Been trying to keep her as safe as I can, Boss."

"She the safest when your cock is in her, Jesse?"

"She is by far the best in camp Boss and I tried most of them."

"How many of the women in camp have you been with Jesse?"

"Boss 37 of the women in camp are fucking others. And most of the husbands want it to happen. Almost every husband in camp has told me he hopes his wife gives it up for others."

"How many times have you been with Sara, Jesse?"

"Boss, I won't lie to you I been with Sara 19 times this week."

"Has she been with every man in camp yet?"

"Not quite yet I don't think Boss, but by the next few days she will have."

"Keep track for me Jesse, I want every man to have her."

"I know she ain't been down to see Hanson at Frank's wagon, Boss."

"Talk to Belle and ask if you can bring her down for Frank and Hanson?"

"You sure about Hanson, Boss?"

"Jesse if she likes it with Hanson as well as Belle does you see if you can hire them and we will have them join us."

"What about Belle, Boss?"

"You have an interest there Jesse?"

"I might Boss, I been with her several times and I like her lots. And she likes me too."

"Well bring her along Jesse, she's welcome."

I rode over to where my stock was unsaddled and rubbed down my horse. I walked slowly over to my wagon and as I walked up My wife and Mr. Evens got out. As they did he turned toward me.

"I am taking my woman to my wagon tonight and I will send you little whore over if she ever gets off her back tonight."

"Yes, and we will send men over for my stuff in the morning."

"Ya, we will empty out your wagon in the morning."

I hit John Evens right in his big mouth and his ass landed in the dirt behind him. As he sat shaking his head and trying to figure out what happened.

"Before you get up John, you think it over good. Because I will hurt you very badly if you do or say anything stupid. And you lady, gather the belongings you came with and get your ass to going."

She did exactly that and they left quietly. I was asleep in my wagon sometime later when a very naked young Sara crawled in beside me.

"My God Brock I have just been fucked like I have never even dreamed of by a man with the largest cock I have ever seen. He is maybe slightly larger than I am comfortable with. But since he will be traveling with us I will get used to it. Now if you please I would like for some one to make love with me instead of just fucking me?"

"So I did."