The Waitress

Story Info
A young couple take the next step.
1.6k words
4.52
18.9k
10
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia stood naked and quivering next to the open window, silver moonlight bathing the soft curves of her tanned body. The cooling breeze caused her nipples to protrude prominently from her full breasts. Except for the soft light from outside, the room was dark. The shame she felt was overridden by her arousal. She wanted to touch herself, to give those hard nipples a good pinch and tug, but she was not allowed.

On the bed her boyfriend was making love to the waitress they'd picked up earlier that evening and brought home. Alicia couldn't quite remember her name. Was it Rebecca? Or Lorraine? Whatever it was, Luke would remember. For now, it was Alicia's role to watch.

The woman gasped as Luke thrust into her, then moaned, "I just came all over your dick!"

"Tell her," Luke instructed, nodding in Alicia's direction.

Having almost forgotten that Alicia was there, the woman said, "I just came all over your boyfriend's dick!"

Despite the erotic scene playing out before her, Alicia was not allowed to please herself. Luke had given her a choice. He would tie her to a chair and make her watch, or she could stand naked by the open window, but no touching without his express permission. She was able to surreptitiously caress her taut thighs, but that was hardly satisfactory with her wetness beginning to run down the insides of her legs. Alicia was desperately horny, but she had to obey Luke.

In the fourteen months she had been going out with Luke, Alicia's life had changed dramatically. Although a handsome and outwardly normal young couple, in private Luke and Alicia fed each other's perverse needs. No one at Luke's bank nor anyone at the doctor's office where Alicia worked as a nurse would suspect that these two attractive young people had anything other than a conventional relationship. They'd never know of Alicia's deep-seated need to be controlled, or of Luke's willingness to satisfy that need.

He had helped her overcome the many hang ups lingering from her conservative upbringing, teaching her how to use her shame to fuel her arousal, to enjoy being naughty, to derive maximum pleasure from her excellent body. The degradation she felt the first time he squirted semen on her ample breasts was nothing compared to her subsequent orgasm, it was in fact the sine qua non.

Within a short time there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for him, or let him do to her, even that first time in the shower when he slipped his slick wet thumb up her backside while his middle finger played inside her soaked pussy. She yelped at the initial intrusion, but between that and his expert kneading of her breasts she endured a quaking climax while trying to hold on to the towel rack. The sounds of her cries bounced off the tiles and would have been heard in the street below had the window been open.

They mined pornography for ideas and imitated what they saw on the screen. Alicia was shocked by interracial and group sex, but couldn't stop thinking about them. They fueled many solitary sessions when Luke was out of town on business.

Now they were embarking on their first threesome. They'd talked about it for weeks and when they saw their beautiful waitress, mature and confident with a killer body and winning smile, they took a chance. Sylvia (that was her name!) willingly accompanied the nice young couple home for a nightcap and before long everyone was naked. Watching Sylvia expertly going down on Luke made Alicia lightheaded and envious. This wasn't a movie; it was happening right in front of her!

Alicia of course knew where things were going. She'd never been with another woman, but Luke told her he often fantasized about watching her engage in lesbian love. She wasn't even sure where to begin, but it seemed as though Sylvia had some experience with it. Now she would find out.

Sylvia and Luke continued to talk about her as if she wasn't there. She felt like an outsider, a voyeur, watching two people in their most intimate moments.

"When can I have her?" Sylvia asked as Luke continued to pound her.

"Soon," Luke responded. "Patience."

"But she's so sexy."

"I know. It's going to be so good."

Finally, Luke motioned for Alicia to stand beside the bed. This was it! With a few short steps, Alicia would become one of those uncommon young women who engage in group sex. She stood hesitantly by the bed, and Luke rolled off Sylvia, his erection still impressively stout. Sylvia rose and moved to her knees, embracing Alicia, who wasn't quite sure what to do.

"It's okay, honey," Sylvia whispered, reassuring her. "Just let it happen." Sylvia kissed Alicia softly, first on the cheek and soon on the mouth, while caressing Alicia's big soft tits. "My god, you are a sexy young thing!" Sylvia whispered with excitement, though herself only 35.

It'd been a long time since a couple had invited Sylvia to join them in bed. During her twenties she'd been approached three times by mature couples wanting to have her in for a threesome, but this was the first time a younger couple had asked her. She was intrigued by the change in roles. Now she was the experienced hand helping a hesitant but willing younger woman discover the joys she herself had known when that age.

Alicia felt Sylvia's fingers playing between her legs and almost immediately succumbed to an orgasm that made her body quake. She tried to stifle a loud moan, fearful of the open window and being only three floors from the street. Even though it was almost midnight, there could still be some passersby on the sidewalk in front of their building.

Sylvia took one of Alicia's erect nipples in her mouth and began to suck on it while she continued to play her fingers around Alicia's reddish blonde pubic hair. Alicia shivered with delight. Sylvia then directed Alicia to lay at the head of the bed and spread her legs. She moved in between Alicia's tanned thighs and began to tongue her new young friend. It sent Alicia into orbit as she began to moan and tug on her nipples and massage her ample tits. Alicia was propped up slightly on the headboard and Sylvia, while still trying to see how far up Alicia's pussy she could work her tongue, gazed beyond the thick patch of Alicia's pubic hair, between the mounds of her breasts and into her eyes as Alicia peered back at her, her own eyes half-closed in the throes of pleasure.

Lost in the moment, Alicia couldn't believe the pleasure Sylvia's skilled tongue gave her. I am not a lesbian, she repeated to herself. I am not a lesbian. I like men. But it felt too good to stop now. Another climax washed over her and her legs twitched uncontrollably. Her face was contorted in a way that made it look like she was crying but she was actually enjoying the moment far more than she could have imagined. This was supposed to be Luke's fantasy but she was caught up in it in a way that surprised her. She and Luke loved oral sex and the sixty nine was one of their favorite foreplay activities; sometimes it was all the play!

Sylvia got up on her knees and elbows while working first one then two fingers into Alicia's pussy, all the while flicking at Alicia's clit with her tongue. Sylvia's soft delicate fingers felt so good inside her she didn't much care what happened. Sylvia turned toward Luke with a wicked smile.

"Your girlfriend's pussy is so hot!"

"I know," he said. "I can't get enough of her."

"Why don't you fuck me from behind, naughty boy, while I do her?"

Again, Sylvia and Luke referred to Alicia almost as if she wasn't there. Luke needed no prompting to return his hardness into Sylvia's velvety pussy. With each of his vigorous thrusts, Luke pushed Sylvia's face into Alicia's pussy, while the older woman's moans seemed to vibrate through the blonde girl's body.

Luke finally caught Alicia's eyes and the two exchanged wickedly salacious smiles at the success of their first threesome. In their dreams alone could they have wished for such an experience? Alicia didn't care if Luke emptied himself into Sylvia. If Sylvia was willing, and she certainly seemed to be, then he should let her have his impressive load to take home with her.

Luke's entire body tensed and both ladies knew that his orgasm was nearing its peak, which caused Sylvia to come and then, for the last time that evening, Alicia's climax. Surely the carnal moans could be heard down in the street.

When it was all over Alicia found herself nestled between Sylvia and Luke, both of whom ran their hands gently over her body as they all savored the afterglow. Soon enough it would be time to return Sylvia to her car in the parking lot of the bar where she worked.

Alicia was too out of it to go with them so Luke drove Sylvia. As she got out of the car Sylvia asked Luke if it was okay if she and Alicia got together by themselves at some point.

"Sure," Luke replied, smiling.

"It's not that I'm into women more than men," Sylvia said. "I have a boyfriend after all. But there's something about Alicia that gets my rockets firing."

"I understand," Luke replied as he escorted Sylvia to her car like a gentleman. "I have to be out of town next week on business. Why don't you give her a call?"

"I might!" Sylvia replied cryptically. After Luke gave her Alicia's number Sylvia smiled and climbed into her aging Volvo. "By the way," she said slyly before putting the car in gear. "Keeping her under your thumb like you do? It's wickedly sexy."

As she drove off into the night she smiled to herself, wondering what she was going to tell her boyfriend about her evening.