The Walk and the Reward

Story Info
An epic walk deserves some loving wifey attention.
1.9k words
3.79
14.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally did it! This was my second attempt at the walk I had initially failed almost eight months ago. Back then I didn't quite make 60 kms, which was around 12 hours of walking but well short of the full distance of some 178 kms.

The walk was from my home to my mother in law's place down the south coast. My wife and kids had gone down there for Christmas holidays. They obviously drove. It had been a goal of mine to walk there.

In the past few years I had done some epic walks. The first was 100 kms from my home to the city, to the east coast back to the city and then over the harbour bridge up to the northern beaches. That was 21 and a half hours. The next was a 24 hour track walk where I was able to complete the full time and clock just over 132 kms.

Most of my training for these walks had been "HIIT" workouts on YouTube (between 30 mins to 60 mins) and a few half marathons (running) on the treadmill in the lead up to the actual walk. This month I will be turning 50 but I am basically in the best shape of my life and probably the fittest too. My wife, Sally is a year younger but also looking great after trimming down with her diet and her exercises (Taekwondo).

I had left home at precisely 6:00am Friday morning and had just arrived at MIL's place just before 7:00pm Saturday evening, some 37 hours of walking with a few stops to change clothes, buy some food and for toilet breaks. My App on my phone showed the distance as being 178.25 kms.

It was still daylight when I arrived. I had kept in contact with my wife throughout the walk so she knew when I would be arriving. She and the kids greeted me at the door. I couldn't believe it was over. I tried best not to give out any hugs as I was no doubt smelly from the exertion.

The first thing I needed was a bath. My wife had already run the big spa so all I had to do was to hobble down there, take my clothes off and step in. As part of my planning I had packed a bag for Sally to take in the car when she left a few days ago, so I already had clean clothes to change into.

"Could you hang around?" I asked Sally. "Sure" she said. I think she was glad to see me but I did explain to her that after my 24 hour walk I had almost fell asleep in the bath (twice) and didn't want to do that now after not sleeping for over 37 hours.

In addition, I got her to undo my shoe laces as I didn't want to cramp my legs bending down to take them off. She also took my socks off but I was able to deal with my tee-shirt, shorts and underwear.

Standing naked in front of my wife there is little she hasn't seen before. However any guy who has done long and hard physical exertion will know that the penis shrinks quite a bit. (It's not just me - is it?)

She looked at it and couldn't help to comment. She gave the tip a soft flick. I mumbled something about the workout but wasn't up for a full explanation.

I sat down slowly in the warm water, relieved mostly to be sitting down but also happy to be in the warm tub with all the bubbles.

To my surprise Sally asked if I needed help washing. She wasn't usually one to offer such a thing but she probably figured that if she was going to be around to ensure I didn't fall asleep that she might as well be productive. I was more than happy with any assistance.

For this wash, I needed to stand up again. I was able to manage by pushing up on the side of the tub. Standing, I was now covered in bubbles and my penis was certainly well hidden. Sally applied some body wash to a loofah and went straight to my chest.

She quickly went down to my penis and started washing it. I think she wanted to see what it felt like. Obviously being married she had touched it many times before but this was a bit new to her and she wanted to know how it felt now that it was so shrunken and still barely an inch long.

Sally went down to my legs but came back up again to my penis and continued to wash it. By now all the bubbles had been washed away, at least from that area. She went up to my arms and I dutifully held them out as she went along the length of them and then back to my arm pits.

She again went back to my penis and this time was just using her hand to gently pull on it and to cradle my testicles. I started to feel the familiar stirrings. I moved my legs apart and she came under with a finger and ran it across my butt hole.

She examined my dick which had now doubled in size (all of about two inches by now). May be she was concerned I had done something permanent to it somehow in my walk (I'm not sure how). When we had first met she had said to me that she was so happy when she first saw the size of my dick, having come off just dating a guy who was a bit disappointing in that department.

Her touches started becoming actual tugs as she ran her hand down the length, with each time it getting slightly longer. The memory of the walk was quickly going out of my mind. There was no risk at this point I would be falling asleep in the bath with this level of intimate attention.

My dick was now sticking out from my body in a nice, almost semi-hard fashion. Surely it was back to the state she had remembered it being in. Ignoring it for the meantime she asked me to turn around. She gave a cursory wash over my back and then, reaching between my legs, gave my balls a fondle. I parted my legs a bit to give her easier access and to let her know I was happy with what she was doing.

She turned me back around and picked up a small bucket. She filled it with water and cascaded it down my chest to wash away the remaining bubbles and soap. She took an extra bucket of water and emptied it onto my dick.

My dick was now virtually erect. She put down the bucket and caressed my shaft. She asked me how I was feeling. "Good" was all I could say. She asked me if I wanted to lie back down in the tub. I figured that was the end of the attention but then started pulling up her t-shirt asking, "Mind if I join you for a bit?" Beyond the previous "Good" all I could say this time was, "Ok".

I moved to one side of the tub and Sally quickly next removed her jeans and her socks. She had a habit when undressing of getting down to her underwear before taking off her bra and panties. So I'd never see her topless in a pair of pants or event bottomless with a shirt on.

Her nipples were erect but that wasn't unusual. Since she finished breast feeding about eight years ago her nipples had stayed enlarged and erect. That was a nice side benefit. She then took off her panties. She had taken to keeping her pussy shaved in the last six months or so and I did appreciate the sight of her bald slit running about two and a half inches up between her legs. I liked how neat it looked and that you couldn't see any protruding lips until she was on her back spreading her legs and you then opened her up with your fingers.

She had a small waist, wide hips and a rounded bottom that always looked good from behind. After pausing slightly to let me take her in, she lifted one leg and stepped into the tub. She then sunk into the water and laid next to me. Our hands quickly found each other genitals and we gave each other lovely strokes and touches. We kissed briefly and this made me rock hard. Fully erect I'm just over six inches in length and about the same in circumference. I brought a hand up to her chest and grabbed at her breasts.

She motioned to me sit up on the side of the bath. This was a bit new. I did so and that brought my dick right up to her face. It was covered in some bubbles but she easily wiped them away with some further strokes. She then positioned her head over my dick and started going down on it softly. She gave me light licks in between sucking on my cock fully.

She started biting on the shaft and nibbling on the head of my cock. Biting was a bit of a fetish thing I started a few years ago. This started when we used to get very drunk and I wasn't really feeling her mouth when she sucked on me. At the start she was very hesitant to do this but in time she got more confident that my dick could take quite a bit of hard biting. I would have to clench my teeth sometimes however. Sometimes during "angry sex" she would really go town on it.

I was expecting the biting this time around but I tried not to discourage it when she volunteered it. On this occasion it was good as it was helping me to keep focus and there was certainly no risk of falling asleep.

After a bit she asked me if I wanted to take her from behind. Sure! She went on all fours and I quickly got in behind her, not wanting to lose any part of my erection she had built up. I went inside her easily and started thrusting. Wanting to expedite things she reached under and fondled my balls each time I pushed in. Her face was just above the water line, so she was able to do this.

My balls were feeling great due to the combination of the hot water and her hands. I looked down at her arsehole, each time puckering open slightly as I penetrated her. In the past I've been lucky to be able to fuck Sally in her arse. It's generally not her thing but usually with enough alcohol she is happy to oblige. It's an amazing sight to see your dick go all the way into your best friend's anus. On those occasions I'm happy to take things slowly so as to not hurt her.

I ran a finger over her arsehole and my thrusts became more urgent. She sensed this too and started fondling my balls quicker although at this point I was going to cum and there was little to stop this. The cum came shooting out of my cock and inside of my lovely wife. A few more thrusts and I had finished. We both paused in our respective positions quite satisfied with ourselves. I touched her arsehole one last time and slowly withdrew my cock from her gaping vagina. "I think you will sleep well tonight", she said.